• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My First Time

My First Time

My First Time (True Story)

I am a bi girl with a preference for girls, here is my first time with another woman some years ago when I was 20.

I am pretty much of a beach bum and get to the beach as much as possible, I have black hair and a good body as I go to gym and generally am in good shape.

I was lying on the beach in my usual spot tanning and enjoying the sun.

After a while a blonde lady with a golden tan lay down near to me and after a while we started talking her name was Joan she was married her husband was at work and she loved tanning at the beach like me.

I found out that she was 42 but would have never said so as she really had a fantastic body which did get my attention as I was secretly bi-curious.

Over a couple of weeks we met at the same spot on numerous occasions and just talked. Then one day she invited me to come to her flat, which was a few minutes walk away, for a drink and something to eat.

We went over to her place and I must say it was really a fantastic place with a sundeck and a great view of the ocean.

We had a few glasses of wine and were generally having a good time, after a while Joan stood up and took her top off and sat in the sun topless and invited me to do so, I was a bit nervous but took my top off as her flat was totally private and she would be the only one who would see my breasts.

Joan had small breasts with big nipples and I was getting a bit horny from looking at them, and the wine was not helping.

Joan offered to put some sun screen cream on my body as it was rather hot, I agreed and she started rubbing it into my back and working her way down my legs. This was really starting to get me going.

Joan told me to lie on my back so she could start on my front. I turned over and she started rubbing again, my nipples were rock hard and Joans hands brushed against them and she stopped and smiled at me and asked if I was horny.

I was really embarrassed and told her I was, with that she leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth, and slid her tongue into my mouth, I could not believe this was happening, her tongue was very long, I just started to suck on it.

We ended up in her bedroom, she devoured my body with her mouth and spent hours fucking me with her tongue from my mouth to my breasts onto my pussy and she also stuck her tongue into my anus which drove me wild and has since become something I love.

I licked her pussy and loved it and we spend the day playing with her vibrator and later after a few weeks of sex she bought a strap on which was a fantastic experience which I still love today.

I was not Joans first girlfriend, she had, had a few experiences before me, I am so glad that she was the one to point me in the right direction when it came to lesbian sex.

We still meet years later and the sex only gets better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 491 milliseconds