My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 27

"I am, we are, it is really quite wonderful," I said.

We talked a little bit about Hayley next, but I won't bore you with the entire conversation. I will say that she wondered how I could have a normal relationship if I was still having sex with mom behind her back. I agreed.

We drove home and when we walked in I noticed right away that mom was wearing something else. Later she gave me a wink while we were eating so I had a feeling she had seduced Kristen. They left after lunch, and mom told me all the details. I've already written a ton here so I'm going to just say that they had sex, and mom was pretty gentle with her at first, but that she did end up using the strap-on on her near the end. She said she wanted Kristen to know that a woman could please her just as well as a man. I was shocked at how well Kristen hid all this sitting at the table. I would never have guessed anything had happened, plus I admit I was sort of bummed that mom had gotten her to do something and I hadn't, though I am sure that us being gone, mainly her mom had helped a lot in that.

So that's all I am going to write for this chapter. I will tell you I am going to write at least one more chapter as I have not told the whole story.

All for now,

Love, Lucy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds