• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 39

My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 39

123456

This story is my true life and is mostly about my relationship with my cousin, aunt, and mother. So yes it is about lesbian incest. If that is not what you are into then I would find something else to read. For all of you still here, thanks so much to all of my loyal readers. I feel like I have known some of you for years (though obviously you know me better than I know you, LOL).

For new readers: My name is Lucy. I am a Midwestern science teacher. I stand about 5'7" maybe 5'8". I am a 34F cup and I am in good shape. My mother is a little taller than me and has a 37F bra size. She is just as thin as me. We live with my Aunt Jill who looks remarkably like my mom, though with lighter hair and smaller boobs (only 36D) and my cousin Kristen who is only 5'6" and is a 34D. Her hair is lighter as well (mostly because she colors it a bit, LOL) If you haven't read my earlier chapters they start with me coming to grips with being a lesbian and of course having a relationship with my mother and progress to where I am now.

I love my family. Kristen is the best girlfriend I could ever have. We are so alike in many ways. My mom and Kristen are even more alike, and Jill and I share some similarities so we are all just perfect together. Sadly they all work for a living in the summer, but I have mine off (of course I don't get pad, but oh well). So I have been enjoying our family's pool a lot, but mostly alone during the day.

Funny thing happened the other day though. I was going to lay out, but we were all out of sun screen/tanning oil so I drove down to get some. Never walk around town in short shorts and a bikini top when you have a huge chest and a little waist. For one I almost caused an accident. Not kidding! I was walking into the Walmart and this guy almost rear ended the person in front of him after honking at me and yelling something out the window at me. Scared the shit out of me. He slammed on his breaks and luckily didn't hit the car or I would have felt horrible.

So when you are busty and they are real, boobs move around a lot, and suddenly I'm noticing everyone is looking as I'm jiggling about. I know I was stupid and I normally think about stuff like that before I go out. I'm no dummy and I honestly wasn't trying to show off, but I just had a lot on my mind and was actually getting out of my car at the Walmart before I even realized I hadn't put on a t-shirt or anything. So as I am leaning over to grab something and trying to lean away from some dude who is obviously trying to stare at my boobs (and of course he probably just stared at my ass instead) I didn't even notice this girl on the other side of me and I bump into her. Well it's one of my ex-students.

She of course starts talking to me, and then she just shouts out, "Shit you have huge boobs." Yea real classy right. Now at school I try my best not to show off my assets (no pun intended, but I just made myself giggle). It's bad enough that I am young and pretty (I feel bad typing that, but everyone tells me I am so anyway), but showing off that body would be a bad idea. So yea this girl sees me basically for the first time and she is blown away I guess. So I tried to be polite, but I had to say, "Okay, you don't have to yell." She could tell I was embarrassed and her volume did lower a lot, but then she starts walking with me through the store and just won't stop talking to me. I love my students, but I was feeling awkward being half-naked already and I didn't want any more attention drawn to me with her talking a mile a minute. So she is saying stuff like, "It's no wonder my brother and all his friends are in love with you," and "If I took a picture of us together I'd get so many likes you have no idea." No way I was going to let that happen.

So I was getting a little annoyed, though to be honest she was being very sweet. So I finally cut her off with that last comment and said, "Janelle, you're a gorgeous girl. You don't need me to get tons of likes."

So then she was all like, "Oh wow, do you really think so." And she went on and on about herself for a while, which was a nice change actually, but I still couldn't wait to get out of that store. So as I am walking out I run into Tabitha and her sister Samantha. Okay so I wrote about them a couple chapters ago, but basically Sam just graduated. She ran Track for me and also was on my Cheer squad. So I know her really well and she was one of the few who figured out I was a lesbian. She had tried to set me up with Tabitha, her older sister. I actually set her up with one of my ex-girlfriends Jessica. They are still dating by the way, though Jess lives away so it isn't easy for them I am sure.

Sam and Janelle had just graduated this last year so they knew each other, but when Sam sees me with her she says, "Oh my, gosh, are you two together?" and has this stupid look on her face.

Of course at the exact same time Tabitha says, "Lucy, wow, how have you been?"

I was so flustered. I didn't know what to say first. I think I stuttered, but finally looked to Sam and said, "No, we just ran into each other." Then I turned to Tabitha and said, "I'm great. How about you?"

So the last thing I want is more people knowing about my private life so I couldn't wait for Janelle to leave, an yet she is just standing there like she is my puppy. So then out of nowhere up walks Hayley and Emily, two teachers I work with. I was actually starting to feel dizzy. I think I was being irrational, but I just hate that I live this life that I have to keep a secret. So I was really freaking out for no reason. Sam kept her mouth shut and we all spoke fine and everything went okay, but then I noticed as everyone started to separate, Hayley sort of calls me over to her and turns to Emily and says, "I'll meet you inside."

So now I am standing face to face with a girl who I never dated, but only because she was taken at the time and then I fell for Kristen. She was obviously very happy to see me, and she also made a comment about my boobs, though not as loud or as crude as Janelle had, and suddenly I am realizing that she might be interested still. So I immediately mentioned Kristen and how happy we are together. I could tell by the look on her face she was disappointed, but soon enough we were just talking about this and that and of course we are still friends at work, but we have never been as close since I started to date Kristen. So after a few minutes I started to feel like we were back to being BFFs, so I invited her and Emily (who is straight) over to swim that day. As I have a lot of alone time and wanted some company.

Hayley told me they were meeting Leanne, who is another teacher at my school (though much older than us) for lunch. I said, "Oh have her come over too. It will be just like old times." As we used to all hang out a lot my first year of teaching.

So it was all set and I was thinking shit, I better make sure the house is clean. So I rushed home and got it all clean, and as I am taking out my trash (It was pick-up day so I am walking it out to the road) Monica drives by coming home from work and stops to talk to me.

So for those of you who don't know Monica she is a woman my mom's age in our neighborhood who Kristen and I have had sex with. She is married and has a daughter who is a senior next year. So Monica went to Indy with Kristen and I and also with Carol and Kayla (a mother and daughter, who like mom and I enjoy sex together) and after witnessing that sort of just stopped having anything to do with Kristen and I, until that day at least.

So Monica stops and starts talking to me, and it's all small talk at first, but then she starts explaining how she was just scared that her husband or kids would find out and that she does miss Kristen and I, and all this stuff and I wasn't sure what to say. So I told her we missed her too of course, and she asked if she could come over sometime and just "talk things out". I said yes, "anytime." She asked when Kristen get home normally? I told her and then she seemed to change the subject, and then she was off.

So yea, very weird.

Anyway Hayley, Leanne, and Emily showed up about a half an hour later and we all jumped in the pool right away. My aunt Jill came home shortly afterwards, but after saying hello to everyone she just went back inside. That's when things took a change for the worse. Leanne is a very attractive older woman. She's in her mid to late thirties, has a 36D chest and amazing abs. She is bi-sexual and I guess used to be super wild. She unfortunately has actually had sex with Hayley even though I never have, though it was a drunken thing and there is no relationship there. Now Emily who does know Hayley and I are both lesbians, and has heard stories of Leanne's wildness, doesn't know much more. None of these girls of course know about my family love.

So Leanne starts talking about my Aunt and basically saying all sorts of rude sexual things. I think Emily looked a little uncomfortable, but as Leanne had been drinking at lunch, I'm not sure she was completely surprised. So then suddenly Kristen comes running out. Now Kristen is just sexy. Doesn't matter what she wears, but her cute little dress she had on was definitely showing off her cleavage, and as her 34D's are all natural too. She was bouncing all over the place as she skip-hopped to the side of the pool, I guess excited for company.

She plopped right down on the edge and put her legs in the water. Leanne swooped in quick thinking this was some young prey I guess, so I quickly introduced her as my girlfriend (which she is, she just also happens to be my cousin). So she was meeting everyone and sharing stories about me and I am sitting in front of her, but facing them. So I think Kristen got the idea that Hayley seemed jealous (that's what she told me later anyway), so Kristen runs her hands down my front and rubs the top of my boobs. She said later it was to show them I was hers, but part of me thinks she just wanted to maybe get people horny, LOL. Well it totally got Leanne horny, and she starts talking about Jill again. Kristen knew who she was talking about of course, but made sure not to mention their relationship.

So when my mom gets home she comes out and talks to us all for a bit, and then Jill walks out and says to Kristen, I wouldn't get that dress in the pool, acting like a mom would, and so Kristen just takes off the dress. WOW! So she is sitting there in her panties and bra and sure there isn't much of a difference between underwear and bathing suits anymore, but I was feeling uncomfortable.

Jill comes over and takes the dress up, and says, "Well I didn't mean for you to do that."

Leanne says, "I think we're all glad you said it."

Jill gives a fake smile and says to Kristen, "Why don't you go get on a bathing suit."

Kristen says, "It's just us girls here, mom."

YEP!! She said mom.

So now everyone sitting there knew I was dating my cousin. Well everyone except Leanne who was either too drunk or too horny to figure it out immediately. I looked at Kristen and her face was so red. She knew right away she had screwed up.

So for the next half of an hour we had to explain to everyone how our mom's didn't think we were messed up for dating right under their noses. It was horrible, but after a while I think they seemed to understand. So that totally sucks now that people at school know I am dating my cousin, but they did all promise to keep it a secret. The secretary Mandy at school not only knows about all four of us having sex, but she has joined in, so maybe everything will be fine. She has never told anyone, though she is an old friend of my mom's.

Anyway so Kristen is soon in the pool and Leanne is talking to her about Jill. It was so weird, but that gave me time to talk to Emily and Hayley, again mostly about Kristen and me. Hayley seemed even more jealous I think, and Emily was just still shocked, but handling it well. Then out walks my mom in the smallest bikini I have seen her wear. I think it was one of Kristen's, a 37F cup in a 34D cup bikini top is quite a thing to see.

It actually made me horny in spite of everything that was happening. So Leanne swam to her so fast. It was funny, and so Kristen came over to us. Now Kristen was just out of the water and her bra was basically sheer (see-thru) when wet, so she might as well had not been wearing anything at all. I was feeling so nervous, and yet getting even more horny, and yet I knew I had to keep my work life and sex life separate.

So luckily everything just seemed to end quickly. They all dried off and left just before dinner, even though my mom asked them to stay. I said goodbye to them at the car, and then went inside to hear "I'm sorry," about twenty times from Kristen, and of course Jill had to give a speech about how this is all so dangerous, and blah blah blah, but my mom kept a cool head and by the time dinner was over we all felt better about everything.

So yea then someone knocks on our door. I had no idea who it could be, and my mom joked that it was probably Leanne coming back to have sex, and that wouldn't have surprised me, but when I swung the door open I saw Monica standing there.

So of course I invited her in and my mom even asked if she wanted to eat, but she said no, and then I think she sort of just froze there. She obviously wanted to talk to Kristen and I, but after seeing our mothers she couldn't think of a reason for her to actually be there (as of course she was under the impression that our mothers knew nothing about us, or us and her).

So I came to her rescue and said, "So yea umm, I'd be happy to show you our back patio. Monica's family is thinking about maybe getting a pool."

So I don't know if my mom believed that or if she was just going along with it, but she says, "Oh you are welcome to come over and swim anytime Monica."

So I waved Kristen to follow and the three of us all went outside. We sat on the edge of the pool after some small talk between Kristen and Monica, and Monica sat between us. She started off by saying, "I don't like that I am cheating on my family with you two girls. That's why I stopped seeing you, but I also know that you two make me so happy, and I don't want to stop what we have."

It was almost like she thought we were having a relationship, which I guess in a sense we are, but Kristen and I are basically just in it for the sex and the excitement.

Kristen leaned over and put her hand on Monica's thigh and said, "I'm so glad you're here."

Monica has always had a soft spot for Kristen especially and she just seemed to melt at her touch right then. She sighed and sort of stuck her chest out and put her hand on Kristen's. I'm not sure if it was to stop her from doing more or just to touch her, but Monica said, "It was just everything that happened down in Indy, I don't know how much Lucy told you."

"She told me everything," Kristen said.

"Well, with what we've discussed with my desires for Erin and Lacy, and then watching Carol and Kayla . . ."

As she sort of paused there I'll quick remind everyone who they are. Erin is Monica's best friend and lives in our neighborhood as well, and Lacy is Erin's college aged daughter who Monica secretly wants. And Carol and Kayla (mother and daughter) had made love that weekend in front of her.

Monica then continued after Kristen said, "Mmhmmm," super sexy.

"Well I just couldn't handle all that. I certainly have desires for them, but I wouldn't want . . . them to . . . get involved like . . ." So the reason why she was pausing then was because Kristen had begun to rub her outside of her clothes. She actually jerked the first time Kristen's fingers went over her pussy, but she soon spread her legs and let her. Our backs were to the house so Monica assumed if our mothers' were looking out they couldn't see.

Kristen interrupts and says, "But seeing Carol and Kayla made you want it even more, didn't it."

"No," Monica insisted, "It's wrong. I know it's wrong."

"And yet as dirty as it is, it still made you horny didn't it?" Kristen said really rubbing her hard now.

Monica started to make some sexy faces now, as I think she was feeling really good. I put a hand on her breast over top of her shirt of course, and she didn't even look at me, she just kept staring at Kristen.

Kristen had to ask a second time, "Didn't it?" before Monica finally nodded her head yes.

And then Kristen surprised me with some insight and said, "And then that makes you question yourself with your own daughter and that scares you doesn't it?"

"I would never ever do anything with her," Monica insisted.

Kristen said, "I know."

I squeezed Monica's boob and she looked at me for the first time. I think she would have kissed me, but of course she was worried we'd all get caught. So that's when she sort of snapped out of her dream state and said, "Shit, this is going too far."

"Yea, we wouldn't want to get caught by our mothers," Kristen said, "They might have to spank us while you watch." Kristen kills me sometimes. Not that any of us are into spanking or anything like that, but Monica's body shuttered.

"You girls are so dirty. If your mothers knew how bad you two were, I bet they'd lock you two up."

So I guess I thought I'd take a stab at it and said, "Or handcuff us to the bed."

Monica just said, "Oh shit," and that's when Kristen snuck her hand down the front of her shorts. Monica said, "We're going to get caught."

I said, "They are both cleaning up in the kitchen, I'll keep an eye out for them."

Monica seemed to relax then and even put her head on Kristen's shoulder while Kristen began to finger her. I continued to massage her breasts, and occasionally touch Kristen's as well. We were quiet for a while and suddenly Monica asked, "Do you think Kayla and her mother have ever done anything since that day?"

Kristen said, "Ooh I don't know, have they Lucy?"

I said, "I bet they have. I bet they would if we saw them again."

Monica had an orgasm thinking about that, and I wanted to just rip her shirt of and start sucking her firm little breasts, but she seemed to get nervous as soon as her climax was over and she was getting up before Kristen had even gotten her hand out of her shorts.

She said, "I should probably be going."

Kristen said, "I think you're afraid if one of our mom's catches us, just what will happen."

Monica said, "What do you mean?"

Kristen gave this sexy smile and rubbed her fingers across the top of her own breasts and said, "I don't know. It's exciting isn't it?"

"Oh you're so dirty," Monica said and walked into the house. Patty and Jill never came out of the kitchen. Monica walked straight through to the front door, but Kristen grabbed her before she went out and started kissing her. It was so hot. Monica has such a thing for her, and yea who can blame her, LOL. So after they kissed Monica looked almost drunk. I said, "You need to come over more often," and she agreed.

Okay so time past. We decided to have a little pool party. At first we didn't know who all to invite, but we definitely wanted it to end up being a fun time. So my mom called Stephanie and Mandy. They are two good friends of hers and they've been with all of us sexually. Mandy works at my school as one of the secretaries. She is very fun. Stephanie is her girlfriend and she has always had the hots for Lyndsey. So of course we invited Denise and Lyndsey too. I invited Jessica also, but she said she wasn't interested in having an orgy. She didn't want to cheat on Tabitha, and yea I wasn't excited about inviting her over so, oh well, no Jessica this time. We invited Carol and Kayla and I was so thrilled when they said yes. I hadn't seen them in a while.

So I asked my mom if we should invite Candice. She thought about it for a long time and decided not to, but Kristen invited Monica. She sort of did it without asking, and so my mom wasn't thrilled, but she said we'd make it work. If anything we would just wait until after she left to really have fun.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 39

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds