• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Time Topping

My First Time Topping

Lights and music surround my senses. I have never been here before, and I am nervous. I retreat like the kitten I am to my mentor's side.

I see her, the one I am to top, and we embrace. We are friends, and we have been discussing this for a few days, although she had to get permission from my mentor to do the scene. I ask her a few questions that my mentor has told me I should ask before any scene--where should I avoid hitting, how hard or light to go, speed, etc.. As we speak, she brings out her goody bag, and my eyes grow wide. Vampire gloves, several ruler-like sticks, and a blindfold or two, along with some rope. And I know my mentor has promised me the use of his toys as well.

We head to the back, to one of the areas set up for play--a raised sort of bench with padding and rings to attach someone to. I am aware that she and I are probably the very first to set up a scene.

I bend her over, and I borrow my mentor's handcuffs to bind her wrists together under the bench. Then, I use the leash she is wearing to connect that to one of the rings. I ask her if she is OK. She nods.

Her ass is raised slight, a little kitty tail pinned to the back of her dress that is showing off her lovely thighs. I have on one of my claws, and I drag it up the exposed skin, and down her spine.

I take one of the ruler sticks, running it over exposed skin and circling her ass. I want the first strike to be good, but I do not want it too hard. I pull it back, but not too far (there are people watching and behind me) and I let the blow fly. Over the music, it's not that loud, but I see a small reaction. She enjoys this, I know, and I am new, so I do not expect to get much reaction.

I let another blow fly across the same area. I can feel my mentor watching me, making sure I do not do anything wrong. After a few blows, he reminds me to make sure to ask her how she is, rub the area as well, and whether she wants harder, softer, slower or faster. I take this advise, hit her a few more times, then stop. I drag my claw along her head and arm, kneel down and ask her how she is doing. She smiles and tells me I can go harder and faster.

My mentor offers me his leather strap, and I thank him. The strap is wonderful. I work up her thighs, and even along her shoulders now. I know she has gotten fresh ink, and I want to avoid hitting that area. But it does not compare to when I stand behind her, looking at her ass, and I see the strap come down on her--smack in the middle of her ass, and on each cheek individually. I love the sound. Now I see why my mentor enjoys this toy so much.

I remember to stop and rub the area, and ask her how she is doing. I stop at one point, and put on a glove. I drag it up her arm, feeling the spikes against the skin.

I see my mentor next to me, and he has in his hand his favorite device--the Evil Stick. He says I can use it when I am ready. I smile, and gently take it from him. I drag it along the skin of the girl's arm, then down her spine, as if I were using my claw.

I stand behind her again. The music is no longer filling me up, nor do I notice anyone around me, or any of the lights. I feel myself focusing in on what I am doing, almost like tunnel vision.

I pull back the stick like my mentor has shown me and flick it. I know it stings. I do this a few times on each thigh, and ask her how she is doing. She tells me it stings, but otherwise OK. I flick her a few more times before I stop, rubbing the areas I used the stick on.

I am drawn back to the strap. I love the sound it makes, and I smack her, harder and in quicker succession, still making sure I stop and rub the area I just hit.

I have lost my nerves. My body is aflame with excitement as I watch the strap come down on her ass. I know that I will probably need to end the scene soon, which is confirmed when I ask her how she is and she says her legs are starting to hurt. I tell her a few more strokes, and she nods, smiling.

I bring the strap down six more times before I stop, each one hard and strong. I begin rubbing her ass, and asking how she is. I unbind her, and get her to sit down. My mentor goes to get her some water, while I nibble and bite her neck, stroking her hair.

My mentor gets back, and I had him back his tools. But I know what's coming soon...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Time Topping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds