My Friend's Daughter

As her hand ran up and down my back I mimicked her movements but she had told me not to hold back and a primal urge ran through me I rolled her over and she nicely spread her legs allowing me to grind against her pussy as we kissed. My cock was right against her covered pussy lips as we kissed.

Quickly I started to kiss down her neck, as she pulled my waist closer against her centre of need, I could feel her hips thrusting up towards me, she was definitely ready to be fucked but I needed to devour her body first.

I kissed down her throat she gasped slightly as my cocks contact with her cunt changed as I started to slide down her body. I kissed down her chest and onto the slopes of her breasts.

"This is lovely but it really needs to go," I panted as I reached behind her to release her bra clasp. Once again I was captivated by her breasts but this time I could really enjoy them. As she lay back down fully I quickly lowered my mouth to her breast licking around her areola and then capturing her nipple into my mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she moaned as I nipped and sucked her nipple while my hand caressed her other breast cupping it and massaging the warm soft flesh and working her erect nipple with palm and fingers.

She was making little noises in the back of her throat as I worked her tits, half gasps, half moans they sounded great but I could tell from her panting and moaning that it was time to head lower despite the fact I was enjoying myself worshiping her breasts. Still we had time I was sure I could sate my obsession.

Bethany's hand tangled in my hair as I moved downwards kissing down her flat belly and running my hands over her hips. She was very curvy with great hips that just made her look so sex and the skin curving around them was so soft and I was just lost in how amazing this girl felt under my fingers and lips.

I could feel her stomach rippling under me as I kissed down past her belly button I could tell she was anticipating what I was about to do to her and that this was building her excitement, passion and need.

My lips encountered that waistband of the silky lingerie she had bought and dressed up in for me. I looked up at her, put my hands onto the spaghetti straps of the knickers and started to pull them down. She lifted her hips to help me remove the flimsy little garment which I noted was covered in my juices from all our grinding. I quickly pulled them down her legs and threw them over my shoulder.

"I don't think you'll be needing those any longer," I said.

Bethany just nodded, I could see it in her eyes she was lost in the moment, lost in the building desire running through her body, she needed to cum!

I moved down between her legs and as she opened in front of me I could see she had shaved herself completely, I was sure she had a landing strip before but she was now completely shaven.

"Do you like it?" She asked

"I do like a shaven pussy, but you didn't need to do it for me!"

She sat up a bit, "I'd wanted to try it for ages to see if I liked it and I kind of do but might go back to the landing strip."

"Eithers fine by me and should be for anyone lucky enough to get anywhere near your pussy."

"OH god," she exclaimed as I finished what I was saying and ran my tongue up her pussy. I could tell she was very turned on and it would not take long to make her cum.

I started with long steady licks, parting her labia with each pass and eliciting delightful grunts, gasps and groans from Bethany with each lick. I wanted to hear her scream and feel her orgasm ripple through her so I moved 2 fingers into her pussy, she was wet but very tight. Moving my mouth to concentrate on her clit.

Oh, oh, oh, oh," she moaned as I started to pump the fingers in and out of her pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth and lashed it with short deft movements of my tongue. I knew from experience this would get her off quickly and with a good deep orgasm.

I continued to work her pussy as her cries grew louder and her body started to thrash under me.

"Oh god, I never, never, oh, oh, oh." She screamed as I took her higher. Suddenly I felt it hit her and with a strangled noise deep in her throat Bethany threw her head back and her orgasm washed through her body. I felt her pussy clamp tight around my fingers as she came hard.

"UUUUuuuuuuuunnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhhhh," she strained to scream as her orgasm continued.

"Oh god, yeeeeessssssssssssssss. AAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She screamed into the room. I had wondered what noises she would make and turned out she was a screamer!

I moved up kissing her body which now had a fine sheen of sweat on it as she came down from her orgasm. She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately as out tongues swirled together I could feel my erect cock line up with her virgin opening she was wet and ready.

I looked down at her, she was flushed and before I could even speak she was nodding slightly.

"Ready to become a woman?"

"OH god yes - fuck me I am so ready."

"Still want me to not go slow?"

"Just shut up and fuck me already."

I kissed her quickly, reached across to her hand and put it on my cock.

"Guide me in!"

Our eyes locked as she moved my cock to her virginal entrance. Our breathing was ragged as we were both anticipating this moment. I took a deep breath and I felt her tense as I moved her hand away and entered her in a single stroke.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed.

"OH fuck you're so tight," I groaned as her warm pussy embraced my cock, it's first cock. She was really tight and I don't I am exaggerating that this was the best my cock had felt in any pussy.

I felt her wrap her arms and legs around me and I pushed my cock back almost all the way out and slammed it back into her again.

"OOfftt," she groaned.

She didn't look like she was in pain and as she wrapped herself around me she felt amazing, those silky hold-ups feeling nice against my skin.

I started to ride her not too fast but the way I would any first time partner a good steady pace with increasing urgency as we came closer to cumming.

"Oh god Bethany, you are so tight, this feels so fuckin' good." I panted as the pace increased.

I could hear her panting as I drilled in and out of her pussy. She was thrusting her hips up towards me as we settled into a good rhythm. It has been a long time since I fucked someone who was so inexperienced and had forgotten how focussed initially they are on just themselves. I remembered the women who taught me patience and other tricks I was glad they had.

"Feel so full, oh god," she groaned.

"You feel amazing, this is amazing," I whispered in her ear.

Bethany was getting frantic now, she could feel her orgasm approaching but it was new, different from the ones she had before and she needed to feel that release. I wanted her to have it as well but wanted to keep going afterwards so this wasn't a short wham bam type first time.

"Fuck me, she was moaning, fuck my pussy, fuck me with your cock, give me cock, oh, oh, oh need more cock. Harder, harder oh god."

It was an ongoing and continuous litany gasped repeatedly under her breath as our bodies slammed together.

I couldn't help myself as she moaned and groaned under me urging me to fuck her harder and harder. I grabbed her leg and lifted it onto my shoulder, she took my lead and moved the other leg. I felt my cock penetrate as deep as possible into her tight pussy.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned as I reached new depths.

I was really fucking her hard now and the shaft of my cock was rubbing right against her clit sending a sharp thrill through her with each thrust.

"Oh god yesssssss," she cried out.

I kept pumping her harder and harder with her cries echoing off the walls of the room until.

"Oh fuck, oh god yes, yes that's it right there, Urrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh." She screamed as I felt her orgasm hit her. Her pussy throbbed around my cock sending amazing sensations shooting through my body and I knew I would not be able to hold on much longer. I no longer wanted to, I needed to cum.

As her orgasm subsided I lowered her legs from my shoulders, as she spread them wide on the bed. Which was great as it gave me complete freedom to slide in and out of her pussy.

I looked down at her, spread underneath me, taking her first ever cock and I couldn't believe how amazing she looked, how tight she felt round my cock and how much this has all felt natural and not at all like a first time.

I was close now, she was still moaning as I continued to plough into her in long, full frantic strokes.

"Gonna cum," I announced trying to remain responsible if she didn't want me to cum in her this first time, hell I had no idea if she was protected or not.

"Cum in my pussy, I wanna feel you cum in my pussy,"

I was too far gone to discuss it further. I pumped into her 3, 4, 5 more times and then the damn burst and I thrust myself balls deep into her as I felt wave after wave of cum erupte from my body.

"OH god," I shouted, "Oh god feels so fuckin good."

With that I collapsed onto her and we kissed gently while my cock deflated inside her. I couldn't believe how amazing the sex had been and while I thought she had enjoyed it had to check. I pushed her hair back off her face.

"So how was that for a first time?"

She laughed, "Do you not know?"

"Well you seemed to enjoy it," I replied.

"Seriously that was amazing, I mean I know I asked you to not go slow but that was way better than I ever thought it could be."

"No pain?"

"Yeah a little bit that first thrust was a definite mixture of pleasure and pain but after a while it was just pleasure, pure pleasure.

"Good," I replied glad that she had enjoyed it and that I hadn't taken her don't go slow as an excuse to be a selfish bastard. I rolled off of her and we just lay there panting for a while.

"Wine?" I said as I got up to pour a glass.

"For sure!" Bethany said sitting up. I noticed that for a young girl she was not self conscious about being naked. I handed her the glass of wine and offered a toast, "To more firsts and some seconds!"

She giggled took a long slurp of her wine and asked pointedly, "More firsts?"

"Yeah, basic missionary is OK but you have to try being on top and I love doggy so you know plenty of firsts to try?"

She looked thoughtful as she sat and drank her wine with both of us clearly enjoying the afterglow.

"I was thinking of another first to be honest," she suddenly announced.

"Really and what would that be," I said hoping that her answer was anal, oh god please let her want to try anal.

"I don't want to leave this room without having tried all those things but I really want to try anal if you like it?"

Like it, is there a guy that doesn't?

"OK, I do like it, it can be very intimate and a great experience."

"I brought some lube just in case," she said and smirked when she noticed my look of surprise.

"You continue to surprise me young lady, not a shy retiring virgin at all!"

"Once you fuck my arse I wont be a virgin at all anywhere and I've never been shy!"

I had to agree she had never really been a shy girl, she'd always been bold and inquisitive I should have known she would surprise me during this encounter. I had just about finished my glass of wine so I drained it and joined her back on the bed but instead of facing her I curled up behind her. I kissed her neck through her hair and turned her head towards me and she greedily sucked in my probing tongue.

I moved my hand down and started to massage her tit, I know I've gone on about them but they really were fabulous I really had a new idea of what perfect breasts felt like now. I briefly wondered if Karen's would ever feel as good to me again?

I continued to kiss her neck with small murmers of appreciation coming from Bethany as I did so. I felt my cock harden as I worked her tit and as it did so I felt it lodge nicely between her butt cheeks. Which was pretty much where we both wanted it to be.

I ground my cock between her cheeks for a while as I kissed her neck, mouth and played with her breast. She really seemed to like having her nipples pulled and with each pull and kiss on her neck or shoulder she gave a little gasp.

I rolled her onto her front allowing me free access to her back and moving her hair out of the way I started to kiss down her spine, each kiss, each little nibble was sending a little shock of pleasure through her and I could feel her hips starting to move as her desire started to rise. I was stroking her back with my hands as well using my nails to give her little thrills as I worked her body.

As I moved lower I placed both hands on her arse cheeks and started to massage them, with her curvy physic she had a nice arse and it felt good. Slowly I slid my tongue to the top of her bum. I had an evil idea and quickly dipped my head and bit her on one cheek.

"OW," she said slightly looking around. "That hurt."

"Sorry couldn't help myself some people like it."

Her head dropped back down and I continued to massage her butt, I spread her legs and positioned myself between then and slowly I ran a finger between her cheeks and across her puckers anus. I pressed my finger forward and she groaned as it slid into her slowly. If I thought her vagina was tight, this was even tighter. We were gonna need a lot of lube.

I reached over, picked up the lube and dripped some onto her anus working it in with my finger.

"Oh, oh," she moaned as I slowly started to finger her arse.

"How does that feel?"

"Good, weird, nice, I dunno keep going I wanna try it."

With the help of lube I was soon sliding my finger in and out of her quite nicely, I introduced a second finger to a muffled, "Ummppffff."

I looked up and she was face down in the pillow as I fingered her with 2 fingers now and a steady application of lube. I was rock hard by now so I squirted some lube onto my hand and quickly stroked it onto my cock. I put a load on her opening and moved into position.

"Are you sure," I asked.

"As I said before shut up and fuck me already."

What else could I do.

I moved the crown of my cock to her opening and started to press forward, with the lube this was an easier entry than I had imagined. When a couple of inches were in I leaned over and whispered in Bethany's ear. "You're no longer a virgin!"

"Just fuck me will you?" She replied and I pulled back and slammed all the way into her arse.

"Oooooofffftttttt," she hissed. "Tat's it fuck me."

This girl was a natural at sex it had to be said, she was gonna terrify some poor teenage boy in the future but for now all she had to do was get pounded.

I started to stroke in and out of her arse and listening to the noises she was making I knew she was enjoying the experience.

She moaned as I really got into my rhythm, "OH god I feel so full of cock, that's delightful."

I was too far gone to answer her arse was such a tight delight that I knew even though I had cum a fair bit already that I was not going to last too long.

I reached around her hip and slide a hand underneath her and used my fingers to start and frig her clit.

"Oh yeesssssssss," she hissed as my fingers found her clit and my cock pounded her arse.

"So good, fuck me Hugh, fuck my arse."

I started to feel small tremors shout through her body and knew she was gonna cum, I moved faster trying to get us off at the same time. All you could hear in the room was grunting, moaning and the sound lf flesh slapping together as my stomach slapped against her arse with each thrust.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds