• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

My Girl

"Are those my things in your bag?" she asked evenly.

"Yes ma'am," the girl whispered.

"Did you pay for them?" the woman continued.

"No, I didn't."

"Were you warned of what might happen were you to do this again?" the woman inquired.

"Yes ma'am, I knew."

"But you did it anyway."

"Yes ma'am."

"I counted 27 individual packages in your bag. Be thankful I am counting the razors as one and not four. Count now. If you miss one, I repeat it until you catch up. Do you understand?"

The girl nodded. There was a swishing sounded followed by a crack against her bottom and a line of pain shot across her skin.

"One.... two.... three..." she counted, focusing on the number to keep from thinking about the next blow until it came.

"Twenty-seven."

The woman set her implement down and gently stroked the girl's head and cheek, cooing softly. The girl shook. Half of her was frozen in the moment of being struck and the other was floating somewhere outside of her body and out of touch. She slowly came back to her senses of the course of several minutes.

"I'm going to untie you. I want you to shower. When you finish, fix yourself something to eat. I've had dinner already. After that, come to my room. I'm going to read before I go to bed."

"Yes ma'am," the girl answered breathlessly. She staggered into the bathroom and started heating the water on autopilot. Climbing in, she went through the same routine as before. She cleaned and cleansed her hair and shaved. When her hands passed between her legs though, she audibly gasped. Self absorbed by this sensation, she pursued it for quite some time until she felt a strange and powerful wave crash over her. In the aftermath she thought she could hear the ringing of her moans in the shower and blushed, hoping it hadn't carried any further. She hurriedly finished and dried off. She left the bathroom, carefully avoiding the amused gaze of the woman over the edge of the book she was reading. She met her gaze reluctantly and with confusion, pointing to where her dress had been. The woman told her it was being washed and she should keep on task. Smiling nervously, she nodded and sped into the kitchen. She picked out a packet of ramen, heated it, and devoured it. Returning to the bedroom, she knelt by the post with the leash. She heard a chuckle, paper rustling, and springs groaning before the metal collar closed around her neck again. She turned around and smiled meekly at the woman who nodded at her dismissively. The girl curled up once again at the foot of the bed and went to sleep.

In the morning she awoke more calmly than she did the previous time. She stood and dressed before picking up the new piece of stationary.

"Clean the bathroom before you leave. Don't let me catch you again."

Folding the note, she added it to the first before disrobing and attending to the cleaning. Once done, she dressed, picked up her bag, and left. Three days later she came again. She ran around the store, taking inventory, before she sat on the counter with a single carton of cigarettes in her hand only to discover the woman had been sitting on the stairs with a book in her lap, watching. There was no anger in her eyes this time. Only disappointment. She took the carton from the girl's hand, took hold of her by the back of her neck, and lead her upstairs. Only when the girl had been force marched into the woman's bedroom did she turn around and plant her feet defiantly. Instantly, the woman's hand sailed through the air and caught her on the side of her face.

"Do not be insolent. You are in trouble enough as it is."

"May I, ma'am?" the girl asked tentatively.

"What? What is it?" the woman responded with a mix of curiosity and exasperation.

The girl took off her bag and handed it to the woman. Surprised, she spoke, "What are these? You didn't pick anything up yet."

The girl smiled and shook her head, "No ma'am, I hadn't. These are from last time."

The woman gave her a studying look and set the bag down. "But if you didn't come for more food, then why did you?"

"I came for you."

The woman was taken aback for a moment then smiled, extending a hand to the girl. The girl quickly unfastened her dress, shedding it. She wore nothing beneath it. She took the woman's hand and followed in her lead. There were many firsts for the girl that night and just as many more for the both of them. When the girl awoke though, the woman was there. The girl felt no leash holding her to the bed this time either. Nor did the collar seem as heavy and fit more snuggly. Walking softly into the bathroom to investigate, she turned on the light and tilted her head up slightly. It was a thinner band that hugged her throat instead of draping about her shoulders. Noticing an inscription, she leaded closer to read it. A pair of hands appeared in the mirror from behind her and encircled her as a familiar and beautiful voice intoned the words now adorning her neck.

"My girl... "

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 668 milliseconds