My Girl Ch. 1

I told her that she was the most important person in my life, that I loved her more than she could ever know and that I was afraid of driving a wedge into our relationship by bringing another woman into the house.

She asked, "What could another woman do that I can't?"

It was time to put all my cards on the table. I leaned forward in my chair and took Lori's hands between mine. I looked into her eyes and said that the truth is that I missed having sex. With aids and everything I wasn't into casual sex and besides, I hated wearing condoms and all the complications that came with having sex with a stranger. I took a deep breath and went on to say that even though she was my daughter, she had grown into such a sexy woman that she served as a constant reminder that I missed being intimate with a woman. I tried to use semi-clinical language to keep the discussion as impersonal as possible.

She seemed a little lost for words and finally asked if I really thought she was sexy. I decided to go for it, even at the risk of grossing her out. I told her that her beautiful big breasts drove me crazy, that when I saw her nipples I wanted to scream out of frustration and that I was in a constant state of arousal. I reminded her of how she looked in her new bathing suit and told her if it had been anyone else standing in the kitchen wearing that sexy little number I wouldn't have been able to control my "urges"

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Girl Ch. 1
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds