My Girlfriend Lei Former Slut Ch. 01

When I returned, I saw Lei sitting across from the sofa where Gene and I sat, casually talking with my friend, her legs crossed with her skirt having ridden higher on her legs, showing plenty of her thighs; her nipples were barely poking through her top but were still noticeable. We were all still a little nervous but the more we made small talk and drank, the less tense we became. Gene told her that he was envious of me at times because I had a girlfriend like Lei who was pretty, smart and personable; the total package.

As Lei finished her third glass of wine, she asked me to get her a refill while she went to go change. My heart began to race as this was a signal that we were about to take this evening to another level. It was also my last chance to stop things from proceeding further but that thought never entered my mind. I was about to see my girlfriend of five years, an ex-slut, fulfill one of my fantasies so there was no backing out now.

While she was changing, Gene told me, "I can't believe this is actually happening. I thought for sure you were going to call me and tell me one of you changed your minds."

"I've been looking forward to this all week buddy and I can't believe it's going to happen either. Just remember, you can't say a word about this to anyone."

"Don't worry Chan, I'm not going to say anything to anybody. Heck, I'm hoping this is only the first of many times I get to fuck Lei. I don't want to mess it up."

Lei took a long time to change and I was beginning to wonder if she had second thoughts about going further when I heard the bedroom door open followed by soft footsteps. Gene and I stopped talking when she entered the room dressed in a sheer purple baby doll with sheer lace cups and matching purple thong panties. Her soft full breasts and nipples could clearly be seen through the lace. Her finger and toe nails were painted in the same color as her lingerie; she had this planned out well in advance.

Lei did a slow twirl and asked, "How do I look? If you don't like it, I can change."

Gene and I looked at each other and he replied, "You look stunning Lei. Your outfit is perfect."

I had forgotten to refill her glass of wine and she said she would get it herself. Gene and I watched her naked butt move sensuously through the sheer, silky material of the babydoll as she walked out of the room. I could see he already had an erection under his pants; mine was hard too. Lei returned with a large glass of wine as we watched her tits bounce under the lace material. Gene and I were hypnotized by her sexy body under her lingerie.

Lei put on some soft music and began to sensuously dance before us, rolling her hips and running her hands lightly over her nipples, making them hard. She danced closer to me while I smiled at her sexy movements. Lei then moved on to dance in front of Gene, leaning forward, letting her breasts hang in front of his face, then turning around bending forward, giving him a close up view of her ass while looking directly into my eyes with a wicked grin on her face. She saw I was enjoying every second of her sexy dance and looked as though she was taunting me. She was probably testing me too, making sure I wasn't getting angry or jealous.

After dancing for a couple of songs, Lei asked Gene to help remove her top, leaving her naked from the waist up, wearing only her thong panties. It was so hot to see my friend stripping off my girlfriend's top while he openly stared at her tits. Lei told Gene to open his legs, then proceeded to give him a lap dance. She started by grinding her ass into his crotch while looking directly at me, taunting me again. Gene placed his hands on her ass, giving her cheeks a gentle squeeze. She let him play with her ass for a few moments before turning to face him. Her hips swayed as she lifted her breasts towards her mouth and started to lick her nipples while she watched our reactions. It was difficult for me to believe this was my conservative girlfriend standing before us, almost naked.

As the next song started, she asked Gene to help take off her thong panties. He sat on the edge of the sofa as I looked on. He placed his thumbs inside the elastic band and began to slowly pull them down over her hips, the single string being pulled from between her butt cheeks. As he continued to tug at them, her shaved pussy came into view. She's always had a full muff but she surprised me with her hairless cunt. It was beautiful and gave us an unobstructed view of her glistening lips.

Gene pulled her thong down her legs, his face within inches of her pussy. Lei stepped out of them leaving her completely naked before us. She looked over at me as she climbed onto Gene's lap and began to grind herself against him. Her tits were now in his face and he instinctively reached up to touch them, then leaned forward to begin sucking on them. My best friend was running his hands over my girlfriend's body while sucking on her tits, all while I watched, entranced by the scene playing out before my eyes.

Lei then stood up to face us, lifting one foot onto the sofa cushion next to Gene giving him a close up view of her open legs. She spread her lips exposing her clit then began to rub her finger over it, openly masturbating in front of us. Her finger dipped into her wet pussy, pushing it in and out a few times, then brought it up to her mouth, sucking the juices off like she was sucking a dick. I couldn't help but wonder why it took five years for me to see this side of her.

Gene commented, "Damn, your pussy sure looks tasty Lei."

My girlfriend placed her hand behind his head, pulling him to her open pussy. I got a close up view as my best friend licked and finger fucked my girlfriend while she moaned. I knew this wasn't normal. I felt a little guilty for taking pleasure watching another man fondling, groping, probing and licking my naked girlfriend but this was a fantasy come true for me. Gene lapped at Lei's pussy with his tongue while his finger plunged into her. She began to moan, holding tightly onto his head. I watched him eat her pussy until she began to move her hips more and then came, moaning loudly. Her knees buckling slightly as Gene sucked the orgasm out of her. This was the hottest thing I've ever witnessed in my entire life. After she came, Lei looked over at me; my wide eyes and grinning face giving her the assurance she needed to continue her slow seduction of my best friend.

Lei then asked, "Should we take this party into the bedroom?"

Gene gave a quick response, "Heck, yeah," followed by my eager, "Let's go."

We both followed closely behind her as she made her way to the bedroom where Gene and I quickly stripped out of our clothes. He guided her onto the bed, his erect 8" penis pointing upwards, where they began to make out with their hands roaming freely over each other's body. She started jerking on his dick while he was sucking on her tits and finger fucking her again. Lei then turned her body, aiming Gene's cock at her mouth. She was staring directly at me when she used her tongue to lick his erection like a dripping ice cream cone. She saw no hint of jealousy hesitation on my part. She then took her eyes off me as her lips wrapped around his erection as her head bobbed on Gene's dick. My girlfriend was now giving my best friend a blow job, one I'm sure he would never forget.

He complimented her on her cocksucking abilities, "Damn Lei, you sure know how to suck a dick. Oh, that's it baby, suck it. Oh yeah, just like that baby."

Gene let her blow him for a few minutes, then stopped her saying he didn't want to cum before he got the chance to fuck her. Lei followed his instructions to bend over so he could fuck her from behind. I watched as my girlfriend stuck her ass high in the air, her face on the mattress, offering my buddy her juicy pussy. He climbed behind her as she helped aim his dick at her opening. He looked at me, then easily slid his dick into my girlfriend and started to fuck her hard. He held onto her hips and he humped on her, thrusting himself into her again and again.

I think he enjoyed fucking my girlfriend while I watched. It was like he was silently telling me, "You wanted to see me fuck Lei, well, now your wish just came true."

Lei shouted out in pleasure, "Fuck me Gene. Fuck me hard. Chan wants to see me get fucked, so give it to me good."

He taunted me, "Is this what you wanted to see Chan? Uh, did you want to see me fucking Lei and letting her suck my dick?

"Yes Gene, I want to see you fuck my girlfriend. Fuck her hard, just like she asked."

He started fucking her so hard, the room echoed from the sound of their skin slapping together as Lei moaned for more of his dick. He would alternately grope her ass and tits while fucking her. He then gathered and pulled her hair as he pounded her pussy. He was fucking her so hard, he now had to slow down to catch his breath. That is when he told her to turn around and spread her legs. Gene then placed her legs over his shoulders and began to fuck her hard again. Lei's tits were bouncing as they fucked.

Gene surprised me when he told her, "I'm going to cum Lei but I want to fuck those gorgeous tits as I cum."

She responded with, "I'll do anything you want Gene. I'm your slut tonight." That was like music to my ears.

He climbed up to her chest and placed his cock between my girlfriend's big tits as she squeezed them tight around him. Gene then started working his ass, rubbing his dick between her tits. Lei would lift her head and suck the head of his dick when presented to her. My buddy started to move faster and when he began to grunt I knew what was about to happen.

He announced, "I'm going to cum."

When he said this, he also held Lei's head up telling her to open her mouth, then lunged forward and shot the first wad of cum into her open mouth, splashing some onto her upper lip. She would never allow me to do this. Another shot of cum splashed onto her face, forehead, hair and nose. He then stuffed his dick into her mouth, fucking her lips with just the head, unleashing more cum directly into her throat forcing her to drink his sperm. He pulled out once more shooting his sperm onto her cheeks, then squeezed the last drops onto her lips. My slut girlfriend licked and sucked his dick, draining every last drop from his balls.

He then took his dick and began rubbing it all over her face, gathering more semen and fed it to my cumslut girlfriend, ordering her to lick his cock clean. She eagerly used her lips and tongue to get every last drop from his dick. It was such a lovely sight to see, my naked girlfriend, the woman I love, naked on our bed with another man's cum all over her face, licking his dick after he just got done fucking her.

When he was done, Gene climbed off the bed and said, "Lei, you are the best piece of ass I've ever had."

I was a little stunned at some of the things my girlfriend did with my buddy; things she never did with me but I was too horny to ask questions now. I positioned myself between my girlfriend's legs and inserted my dick into her well fucked pussy, staring down at her cum covered face. There was also some cum between her big tits. She looked and acted like such a whore and I loved it. During the week, part of me was afraid I was going to get jealous seeing her having sex with my best friend, but that never entered my mind that night. I was only filled with lust for her now.

I told her, "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. You were great. I love you so much."

I fucked her fast and hard. After watching her fuck and suck my best friend, it didn't take me long to cum. I plunged deep into her for as long as I could, maybe five minutes, before I filled her pussy with sperm. I don't remember ever cumming so much. I watched Lei be a slut for Gene and I will never forget every last detail of that night.

After fucking both of us, Lei wanted to shower so Gene and I went back into the living room and grabbed a beer. He told me that fucking Lei was even better than he imagined. He told me what a hot woman she was and thanked me for sharing her with him. I told him he helped us discover a new avenue in our relationship. This was another odd moment as we sat around our living room, naked, drinking beer, talking about what a great piece of ass my girlfriend is. It was, however, a proud moment for me in a very strange way. I was proud that Lei was so good at sex which was confirmed by my best friend.

Lei then joined us, deciding to stay completely naked after her shower. Gene and I stared at her, he probably couldn't believe that he just had the best sex of his life with my girlfriend. I quickly got her a glass of wine and we sat around talking about what just happened. I told her what a great time I had and loved her even more now. She told me that she saw I was enjoying it and that allowed her to relax and let herself go, something she hadn't done in a long, long time. My buddy was just happy to help and hoped we could do it again sometime. It was too soon to commit to a next time but in the back of my mind I knew I was addicted to watching Lei with other men. There was no going back now, at least for me.

When our drinks were getting low, I left to get some refills and use the bathroom. I wasn't gone very long but when I came back, Lei was sitting on Gene's lap making out with him again. My dick started to come to life again and noticed my friend was already erect and ready for more. I watched as their tongues were exploring each other's mouths, Gene's hands groping her once again. He stopped kissing my girlfriend and started sucking on her tits while finger fucking her again. She opened her legs so he could get better access like a good whore should.

Gene asked Lei, "Do you want to fuck here or in the bedroom."

"Let's go into the bedroom, there's more room there."

Off we went one more time to start round two of our sexcapade. When we got into the bedroom, Lei made Gene lay down on his back while she straddled his head. He wasted no time pulling her ass down so he could lick her pussy again. She let him eat her out for a little while before she leaned over and took his dick into her mouth to begin their sixty nine. I stood and watched as their mouths pleasured each other; what a scene playing out before my eyes. Lei began to cum as Gene began to suck on her clit but he didn't stop at one orgasm. He held on tight and kept licking her pussy until she came a second time. I've never been able to make her cum more than once but this was also the hottest sex we've had in five years.

Lei stopped sucking his dick and said, "I need your cock in my pussy."

She then climbed on top of Gene and started to ride him. Her big, round tits were bouncing as she rode my friend. He alternately groped her ass and played with her tits. She even leaned forward so they could kiss again while she fucked him. He would thrust his hips upwards in order to drive himself deeper into Lei.

She stopped kissing him and told me, "Come here Chan, I need a dick in my mouth."

Who was I to argue? I got onto the bed and fed Lei my dick so she could blow me while fucking Gene. She was acting like a total whore and I loved it. This is exactly what I wanted her to do, let loose like she was in college again. She couldn't get enough cock in her. Gene then told her he wanted to fuck her from behind, so we disengaged for a moment to switch positions. She stuck her ass in the air, wiggling it a little, as if to say, "Here it is; come and get it." He then began to fuck her again while she blew me.

Never in my life did I ever imagine I would be able have such a sex filled evening with Lei, who I thought was a conservative Asian woman. Here she was in our bed acting like a total slut for my best friend and me. There wasn't a jealous thought in my mind as I let my friend ravish my girlfriend's body. She was having a great time too.

We switched places a few times and thoroughly enjoyed seeing Lei suck Gene's dick while I fucked her. Gene then said, "I'm about to cum but I want to cum in her pussy this time."

I politely stopped fucking my girlfriend to allow my best friend to take my place so he could shoot his sperm into her cunt. Gene began to fuck her harder while holding onto her ass, then grunted loudly again, shoving himself deep into her, filling her pussy with his seed. As he was shooting the last couple of wads into her pussy, Gene leaned over her back to fondle her tits before pulling out. His shrinking dick was covered with a combination of his sperm and Lei's juices.

That scene set me off and I told Lei I was about to cum also. She's never let me cum in her mouth before but she never stopped sucking me. I held her head tight and lunged deep into her throat shooting my cum into her mouth for the first time ever. She lapped up my sperm like the cum loving whore she is. She didn't miss a drop, draining my balls dry. In the five years that we have been dating, this was the first time she let me cum in her mouth. I wondered why, especially given her past, but this wasn't the time to question her actions.

We were all exhausted after our sexual romp. After cleaning up a little, Gene left us alone but not before giving Lei a kiss and hug goodbye and giving her tits and ass one final squeeze. He, of course, offered to come back as often as we liked.

After my best friend was gone, I replayed the events of that night in my head, something I would do often in the days and months ahead. I ended up getting another erection as I looked at Lei, still naked. I have never been able to cum three times in such a short period of time but Lei was up for sex one more time. I fucked her again in the missionary position, looking deep into her eyes as we made love. Gene's cum was still in her making this the first time I felt sloppy seconds. I hoped it was only the first of many times. I told her I loved her more than ever. She also told me how much she loved me, especially for not judging her and allowing her to explore her sexuality together. After I came one more time, we fell asleep in each other's arms. Over the next few days, we would have several conversations over the events that night but that's another story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds