• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Girlfriend's Open Family

My Girlfriend's Open Family

I met Kathy at a party, and we started dating soon after. She was twenty-one and the second of three children. Her brother Larry was older by three years and newly married. Her sister Cindy was nineteen and living at home. She told me her family was more open about nudity and sex than most, and we enjoyed some heavy petting, but it didn't go any farther, and I didn't want to push the issue. Walking around the house naked was nothing to her family, and sex was talked about openly. When she invited me to go with her to her parent's house and meet the family, I was a bit unsure of what I would be walking into. We got there about ten Saturday morning and walked right into the secluded split-level, five-bedroom house. Stepping into the entry, she called to her folks.

"Out here hun." Her mother called from the back yard.

Walking onto the deck I saw two padded benches wide enough for four to sit comfortably set in a V facing away from the house. Her parents were seated on the bench to the right, and her mom stood and walked over to greet us stark naked. In her mid fortes, she had a striking figure with dark hair like Kathy's, large tits with very little sag and dark nipples, a slim waist, long legs, and a full bush. My eyes were glued to her fully tan body as she strolled over to hug her daughter. When Kathy introduced us I held out my hand, but Lois opted for a big hug pressing her tits tightly against my chest making my cock start to rise.

"Why don't you two go in and make yourselves comfortable, grab a beer from the fridge, and come join us?"

"Sure thing mom." Kathy replied.

We walked into the living room, striped naked setting out cloths on the couch, grabbed a beer, and walked out to the patio. Just the thought of what may lay ahead gave me a hard-on. As we emerged, three smiling faces turned our way. Sitting next to Lois our thighs brushed together, and my eyes shifted from her, past her father to little sister reclined on the other bench looking me over as much as I was her. Light brown hair, firm young tits, a tiny waist, and slim legs. One of which she draped over the edge of the bench exposing her pussy, neatly framed in dark curls.

"Dave, this is my husband Bill, and our youngest daughter Cindy."

"How do." I managed to reply.

"Glad to meet you." Bill said smiling reaching over to shake my hand, my arm brushing Lois's ample tits.

"Well, don't you look good." Lois said to me staring at my stiff cock.

"Thank you.' I replied. 'You look pretty good yourself mam."

"Thanks. And drop the mam shit.' She laughed taking my cock tenderly in her hand. Giving it a few pulls rubbing the head in her palm drew a few drops of pre-cum from the tip sending tingles racing through me. 'Feels good.' She said lifting her hand to her mouth licking my small deposit of semen from her palm. 'Mmm. Tastes good too."

"How good?" Cindy asked giggling.

"Now give the man a chance to have a beer before you ladies jump all over him." Bill replied.

We chatted for about three minutes when I heard a man's voice call from inside. It was Kathy's brother Larry. He got the same reply we got, and a minute later joined the crowd with his gorgeous black-asian wife Susan. They took a seat next to Cindy, and in no time, Larry and Susan were trading kisses. Her hand was around his rising cock, and his hands were high on her and his sister Cindy's thigh. Cindy leaned back with her eyes closed and simply moved his hand over her crotch. While I was watching this, Lois explained things to me.

"We are a bit unimpeded when it come to sex around here. We only have two rules with our kids. Number one, no sex until they're eighteen. And two, when they find someone, we check them out first." She said with a wide grin.

Lois's hand was suddenly at my crank again stroking me soft and slow, Kathy smiling at me with her fingers at her cunt. Larry's fingers were busy at his wife and sister's pussies while suckling Susan's tits. Bill was stroking himself watching the show, then Lois rose from her seat tossing the back cushion by my feet. Kneeling down on the cushion, she leaned forward pressing her tits against my legs taking me deep into her mouth. As she sucked my meat, my hand went directly for Kathy's pussy. A few strokes along her slit and I inserted a finger drawing her quickly to a wet slickness.

Looking over I saw Bill watching us with a smile stroking his rising cock, then turned to watch Larry fingering Cindy as Susan moved to impale herself on his dick. Lois suddenly stood from my crotch as Kathy moved straight for her father's growing erection taking him quickly into her mouth. Lois gave me a big kiss, then turned and sat on my lap rubbing the length of my dick within the folds of her cunt. After a few strokes covering my cock with her juices she rose pressing the head of my cock at her cunt and slid slowly down its full length.

She rocked back and forth a few times before riding my pole with slow, deliberate strokes drawing me close to an eruption. She suddenly rose from my lap leaving me disappointed and aching for release. She turned giving me a passionate kiss, and I reached with one hand to caress her right breast, while fingering her slick cunt with the other. Breaking our embrace, she smiled at me broadly giving my meat a tender squeeze.

"I want to watch you fuck my daughter Dave. Lay the cushions down here,' she said tossing one of them before the benches, 'so we can all watch."

Once the cushions from our bench were set before our audience, Kathy moved from her father's cock and laid down spreading her legs wide. Kneeling between them, I dove for her cunt with my tongue. She was hot and slick in moments, and just as she began to cum, I rose above her setting the head of my cock at her entrance. From the corner of my eye, I could see all eyes were on us. I slid home slowly till I was buried to the hilt and began fucking her slowly at first, getting turned on further knowing we were being watched.

As I began thrusting within her velvety cunt, I could hear the sounds of sex from the others, which turned me on even more. Glancing up as I slid in and out of Kathy, I saw Susan and Lois bouncing on their husbands cocks watching us, Larry's hand furiously pumping at Cindy's pussy. Kathy was beginning to come bringing me to orgasm as well. Turning my attention to fucking the cunt squeezing my dick, I thrust faster and harder, my balls slapping against her asshole. Kathy began to squeal as her orgasm struck sending me over the edge. My balls erupted in powerful bursts sending streams of hot jizz into her quivering cunt. A few final thrusts pumped the last of my sperm into her heat, and I collapsed on top of her kissing her in a passionate embrace to the applause of her family.

Pulling from her and kneeling between her legs, I felt hands on my shoulders, and looking up saw Lois grinning down at me. Then I noticed the cushions of the other benches had been spread out on the deck. Larry was fucking Susan while Cindy sucked her tits, and Bill stood near by stroking himself.

"I want to taste you.' Lois grinned. 'Lay down here while I eat Kathy. Cindy, come entertain Dave."

As I lay down on the cushions next to Kathy, Lois went for her daughter's oozing pussy. Bill lay on his side next to Susan shoving his cock into her mouth, and Cindy straddled my face setting her pussy over my mouth taking my hard dick between her lips. The sounds of fucking and sucking were all around me as I sucked and chewed greedily at Cindy's sweet honey pot. Her groans of pleasure vibrated through my prick and she came on my face flooding my tongue with nectar. I drank up the heady fluid as it poured from her gash. Then she suddenly rose and spun around.

She wasted no time in straddling my hips guiding my twitching cock into her tight cunt. Looking around I saw Bill was now fucking Susan, and Larry had his prick stuffed into his mother from behind. Cindy would bounce on my rod several times, then settle all the way down rubbing her clit on my pubes, then bounce again. She was twisting her pink nipples nearing orgasm, and when she came, she slammed down rocking her hip against my pubic bone cranking my dick around inside her tight cunt stirring her honey-pot. My crown rubbing against her cervix brought me quickly to orgasm and I pumped my second load into that hot nineteen-year-old pussy. Our mingled fluids ran from her slit over my ball sack into the crack of my ass. She held still letting her spasms subside, then I heard Susan call my name.

"Bring that prick over here. I'm hungry."

Bill was fucking her from behind as I crawling over and fed my cock into her hungry mouth. Lois was sucking Larry, and Kathy was sucking my jizz from Cindy. Susan was expertly sucking my cock swallowing me down her throat when Bill erupted filling her to the brim. A few moments later we were all spent and laying in a jumble.

After a few minutes we went in the house for lunch, and I thought our activities were over, but soon found out I was wrong. Lois came up with one more activity. She led us upstairs to the guestroom directing Susan to sit on the edge of the bed, then Cindy, then Kathy. She stood me in front of Susan, Bill in front of Cindy, Larry in front of Kathy, then sat at the end of the line. No further instructions were needed. They took our cocks into their mouths sucking us to full erection.

I was the first one hard and Susan released me lying back on the bed spreading her legs wide. Kneeling between them I set my mouth to her cunt and began lapping and sucking for all I was worth until she came in shudders flooding my mouth. I quickly stood lifting her legs over my shoulders and slid into the saddle. Once buried to the hilt I rocked my hips in circles pressing our pubes together, then started fucking her like a mad man. I was the first to come, and once I shot my seed, Lois called me to her. She had worked herself into a slick frenzy and pulled me directly into her wet pussy.

Bill was the next to blow his load into Cindy, and went straight for Susan. While I was fucking Lois, Larry erupted inside Kathy, and moved directly to Cindy. Lois pushed me away and I thrust into Kathy. Then Larry exploded in Cindy, and moved to fuck mom. I gave Kathy a few quick strokes on the verge of coming, then pulled from her and started fucking Cindy as Bill shot off and moved to Kathy. We kept changing partners in musical fucking pussies until we just couldn't fuck any more.

Larry was the first to give out and sprawled behind the pussy line. Then I gave out taking a seat in one of the chairs across from the bed and watched Bill fuck Lois for a while, then finally blow his last load into Susan. He flopped down in the other chair and I just stared at four totally fucked pussies, cum drooling from between their red and enflamed pussy lips leaving streaks down eight limp legs. After regaining some energy, Kathy, Cindy, and I showered each other clean of sweat and sex, then went into the living room and cuddled together on the couch for a rest. Larry and Susan soon joined us, then Bill and Lois made the gathering complete.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Girlfriend's Open Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1657 milliseconds