My Girlfriends Sister and I Ch. 03

"I'm coming...Fuck...Like that...Yes...Fuck yes...Oh God...I love the way you fuck me baby" Tina cried out.

"Come for me, are you going to come for me?"

"Yes."

I positioned myself between her legs and lapped at the sweet nectar there. She was as sweet as honey but I couldn't wait for her to come. I heard a muffled scream from Tina as she bit into the nearest pillow. I continued my assault on her praline pussy. I gasped slightly when I felt Jess spread my cheeks apart and swirled her tongue around my tight little hole. I loved when she licked my ass but I loved it more when she ate my pussy. I moaned softly in between Tinas thighs trying to continue to pleasure her and take my own pleasure.

Tina noticed my struggle and slid beneath me. Latching onto my clit I could barely hold back my screams, the assault on my clit and my ass was driving me insane. I felt the shivering beginning and my orgasm exploding. There was an absence behind me but Tina didn't let up. When my orgasm subsided and I opened my eyes Jess was kneeling in front of me with a jet black dick in her hand. She didn't have to ask I knew what she wanted.

Sucking the soft gel with abandon I felt a twinge of hurt. I was once getting paid for the actions I now indulge in for fun. I pushed it out of my mind for the time being as Tina brought me to another orgasm. Jessica pulled her jellied member from my mouth and guided me to a sitting position. She spread Tinas legs and filled her completely with the toy. Tinas soft moans into my slit was creating short bursts of vibration that was driving me insane. Tina screamed as she came sending me over the edge, I collapsed to the cool sheets. Jessica kissed me softly as Tina recovered from her orgasm. After undoing all the straps and buckles she tossed the toy aside lying next to me. Tina later crawled between us and relaxed.

"Take a breather but this is far from over. Desari is it ok if we keep this thing you have going with Tina?"

"You enjoyed this?"

"Yes I did it was great experience to have with you."

"Tina is this ok with you?"

"Sure I rather enjoyed this."

We all giggled and snuggled together like school girls at a sleep over. I was happy with the fact I had someone willing to explore, challenge, and adore the world with me. Including the world of sex, love, and pain, I smiled as I dozed into a sound sleep.

I know it took a long time to get this story us and going but I'm back and it won't take long to get the next one started :)... Comment please I love the feedback. And remember read the first to chapters to understand and keep up with this one lol... Thanks everyone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds