• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Horny Sister

My Horny Sister

This is a true story that is a part of my own life and it began 44 years ago.

* * * * *

I came from a very large close knit family, I had six brothers and three sisters. There were two boys between my first sister and myself. She is four years my junior. Things began happening to me when I was about ten years old, I was getting regular erections and I didn't know what was causing them or what to do about them.

My sister, Meg, had always been a fascination for me, I was always the one she came to for advice even at that age. I remember that she had seen older boys playing with themselves but she didn't tell me for some years later, about it.

I was nearly 24 and my sister was nearly 19, when things started to happen between us. We hadn't actually started fooling around at that stage. I was just that she became more interesting to me.

It really all started out as sort of a game. We were on a place we always called the island, it wasn't really an island because it could be reached by land. It was a popular hideaway for a lot of the local kids, especially the older and more mature.

One of my younger brothers always tagged along whenever I went anywhere and especially, when my sister and I were together. One afternoon in particular, he decided to go home, Meg and I stayed.

Meg, started asking me all sorts of awkward questions about what animals did and how they had baby animals.. In those days you didn't ask your parents such questions, you always talked amongst yourselves and to school friends, but never to parents.

I had been working on a farm for some time, so when, Meg, asked me about animals, I was only too happy to tell her, all I knew.

I explained to her that when a cow was ready she'd let the bull mount her and shove his cock into her cunt and that was when a calf was being made. The explanation was enough for her at that time.

I had come home from the farm for a weekend and it was then that things started happening, they were only little things at first. I wasn't the one who started it.

Meg asked, "If I show mine, will you me yours?"

"I guess so," I replied. Meg lifted her dress up and pushed her panties down, I expected to see a cunt like that of a cow or a mare. I'd never seen a woman like that before. I touched it and fingered it for a while before I stood up and undid my pants and let them drop to my ankles.

As I didn't wear undies my penis was sticking out in full view. I had an erection, I wasn't what you would call well endowed, my balls were big enough, my cock was about six inches long when fully erect, but it wasn't really thick.

"What's it called and why is it poking out like that?" Meg asked.

"Well," I replied, "It's called a cock and it has to be like this."

"But why?" she asked.

"Well, so that I can push into a girl's cunt like yours!" I replied.

We treated the whole thing as a game at first. Whenever I came home from the farm and especially when we were alone. Meg and I pursued our little game, I'd touch and finger her cunt and she'd hold onto my cock, but never long enough for me to orgasm.

I always ended up hard and erect whenever I was near her. I still get hard thinking about her and those days.

Then one afternoon we were home alone. We were playing a game together, me pretending to be a bull and Meg the cow, crawling around the floor like to animals, I'd mount her, thrust and slide off like a bull. Nothing was happening, because we were fully dressed at the time. As usual I was hard and erect within the confines of my trousers.

A little while later, I rolled her over onto her back, lifted her dress and pulled her panties down and off. Meg didn't fight or even object and I didn't have to force her legs apart, she willingly spread them herself. As I knelt between them and undid my pants, pulling my hard cock out.

I rubbed the tip of my penis up and down up the opening of her hairy slit, I was almost ready to cum, when I stopped. I moved forward slightly and pushed the head of my penis into the slit of her cunt.

I didn't exert enough pressure to enter her completely, the head of my cock was so sensitive at that time I couldn't stop myself from coming. I couldn't hold it any more and I ejaculated, some of my sperm went between the lips and the rest just went over the outside, leaving her wet and sticky.

Having had that much success, I wasn't about to give up. I became more determined to continue with the game, as we had called it. I followed her more closely. It got so bad, that I used to follow her to our outside toilet, even at night, trying to get a look at what she was doing.

On another occasion we were on the island and out of sight of anyone else. Meg stripped her clothes off and stood in naked in front of me. I didn't have a shirt on so all I had to do was drop my pants and I stood in front of her naked.

We hid our clothes and ran around naked for a while chasing one and other a short time later we stopped the running..

"Its time," I said. "Get down on your hands and knees."

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I've seen the bull sniff a cow's vagina," I said.

Meg got down on hands and knees and I got down behind her. I pushed my face between her legs and sniffed her vagina. Meg seemed to like what I was doing, so I licked her slit. Then I mounted like an animal.

When I shoved my erect penis against her vagina it just slid along the outside of her opening. I rubbed my shaft up and down her slit until I blew all over her.

Over the next couple of weeks I was away, When I did come home, I was as horny as hell and Meg wasn't making it any easier.

We were swimming and I'd been following her around all afternoon. Whenever she climbed out of the water, I was there I looking up at her crotch trying to see her pussy through the crutch of her bikini pants, even though I could look at her naked pussy anytime I wanted to. This was more exciting because there were other people around at the time and most of the girls were in my age group.

The swimming pool was only part of a gulf river walled off with a bridge over it. I didn't have any trouble getting Meg to follow me under the bridge. Once we were out of sight, the rest was easy. I started feeling her boobs and touching her pussy through her bikini.

I finally pushed my hand inside the leg of her bikini pants and started fingering her vagina. She opened her legs for me. When I felt the soft wet hair around her cunt, my cock seemed to get harder.

It wasn't long before I was fingering her cunt. As I rubbed my finger up and down between the folds of her cunt and touched her clitoris. Meg, pushed one of her hands into my bathers and fondled and stroked my cock. She relaxed and spread her legs even wider for me. I pulled her bikini pants down to her ankles and took them off, hoping that we wouldn't lose them in the water.

She pulled my bathers down to get at my cock and balls. As I was standing on the bottom of the pool, I took hold of her ass-cheeks and lifted her up. It seemed Meg knew what was going to happen. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist as I guided my cock to her opening' pushing the head of my cock against her pussy lips.

I forced the lips of her pussy apart with my penis and slowly started pushing it into her. Being a virgin she was really tight. As the head of my penis slipped part way into her, I grabbed her buttocks and pulled her down, forcing my penis into her. It was the first time I had been able to get this much of my cock into her. Then with a final shove we ground our crotches together. Four or five strokes later my penis seemed to swell and I ejaculated into her, as my cum gushed into her. I knew I had finally achieved my goal. It is hard to say just how Meg was feeling at that time, she wasn't crying, although she must have been thinking about what we had done.

It wasn't the last that we fucked and hopefully it never will be.

From then on I was never satisfied. The more sex I had with Meg the more I wanted and the more I got. This relationship has been going on for many years. As long as Meg is willing to spread her legs for me I will keep filling that beautiful garden of Eden between them.

Ther is more to our life but that's another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Horny Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds