"My Husband is a Soldier..."

The next morning I checked the porn site and there I was in all my slutty glory... as I watched the video I masturbated, of course, and then sent the link to Josh for him and his buds to see. I hoped Josh would be okay with what I'd done because I'd done some REALLY trashy stuff with Jake and his friends. Like the time one of them insisted on fucking me with a condom on so he could give it to me to drain for the camera. I did it, too. Or the guy named Mark, who had me tongue-fuck his asshole while one of the other guys pissed on my face at the same time. Watching the video of that made me shiver and I actually came twice during that scene while playing with myself. At Jake's suggestion after he'd left I'd put a big plastic drop cloth on our bed under the sheets to protect the mattress so the guys could piss on me or, like one guy had done, pour fucking cooking oil all over me.

He'd used a full bottle from the kitchen and had even poured it over my head so my hair was oozing with oil, and my tits, and belly and my cunt. He'd poured it on his dick, too, then pissed all over me and had me suck him off while he pissed until he got hard and sprayed my face with cum while Jake filmed it. The guy had me hold a shallow, fairly flat bowl under my chin so the cum, oil, and piss so the bowl caught the drippings. Then they filmed me drinking from the bowl and wiping the bowl all over my face, and licking it while one of the men drained another cum-filled, full rubber over my face. And still I begged them for more... "More cock... I need more cock... and more cum," I saw myself moaning on the video as I lay there that next day masturbating as I watched what I'd done. And I loved it...

Chapter 4. Mona

After I'd watched the video I copies the .url address and sent it to Josh, hoping he'd be proud of me. Then I changed the bed and was just throwing the wet sheets into the washer when Mona, my friend and neighbor came over. We usually have coffee together, and when I heard her I just shouted out for her to come in. She did, seeing me still in nothing but my robe as I stuffed the dirtly laundry into the washer.

"Hi babe," she grinned. "Doing laundry, huh."

"Yeah," I smiled. Then I noticed Mona staring at me funny, and I realized my robe was hanging open, displaying my naked tits and cunt.

"Like what you see, Mona?" I teased.

"Matter of fact, I rather do," she grinned back. "I'm so fucking horny these days almost any kind of naked body is enough to almost make me come."

"Thanks a lot," I laughed.

"Oh babe, no... I didn't mean it that way. You have a GREAT body and very hot tits. I just meant I'm really horny with Ted away so much. God how do you STAND it having Josh away for so long, honey?" she asked.

"Well... if you really want to know," I began coyly. "I knew I'd be telling you about what happened, and based on what I did yesterday and today it sure won't be a secret much longer anyway, so would you like to here what happened here yesterday?"

"God yes! Tell me!" she quickly replied. So I did.

I fixed us both cups of coffee, then began to tell Mona all about what Josh had told me about what he and his buddies were doing overseas, and how what he'd encouraged me to do.

"You can't be serious, Susan!" she gasped. "Are you really telling me Josh wants you to fuck other men and send him VIDEOS of you doing it... so he can share them with other men over there?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you, Mona," I said.

"God! And are you considering it, Susan?" she asked.

"Not just considering it," I replied. "I already did it. Yesterday. With Jake, our builder, and with a group of his buddies, last night."

"NO! You DIDN'T!" she gasped, her cheeks growing red, and I noticed her nipples getting hard as well. Mona has a great body, especially for a 49 year old woman. She's petite, around 5'2" or so, but probably weighs no more than 120 pounds or so, and must wear at least a C-cup bra. Her husband is a nice guy, but just okay in the looks department... certainly nothing special. And I get the feeling he's no where near as horny as Mona because he's always tired from working so hard.

So when I said, "I did, Mona, and I can prove it. Would you like to see the videos we shot yesterday?" she of course squealed "YESSSSSS!!" immediately. So I showed them to her.

"Come with me," I said, leading her up to my bedroom. I have a DVD player there and Jake had made me a copy of the videos the night before while he was still here. It was the video I'd been watching on the Internet, but I didn't want Mona to know I'd posted them... yet.

We went in my bedroom and I crawled on the bed and told Mona to lie next to me. She was wearing a thin tank top, with a bra under it, and a pair of jogging shorts and running shoes, which she kicked off before climbing onto the bed beside me. I had left the plastic tarp on the bed after I stripped off the wet sheets and replaced them, thinking I might have another wet evening sometime soon, so when Mona asked why the bed seemed "crinkly," I said, "You'll see."

"Ready?" I grinned.

"I guess so," she smiled. So I hit the PLAY button.

The scene opened with me lying on the same bed Mona and I were on. I was still wearing the black stockings and garter belt, but had removed the panties and my tits were naked. In the video men were undressing as I masturbated, and when I looked over at Mona her eyes were as wide as saucers and her cheeks were flushed.

"Oh my GOD!" she whispered.

"I was so fucking hot, Mona," I said quietly, letting my robe fall open in front of her. Then, "Why don't you take off your clothes, honey. You're going to want to masturbate while you watch this with me, I guarantee it!"

For a moment she didn't move, transfixed by the hard cocks that were appearing all around me in the video. Then without another work she quickly tugged off her top and bra and pulled off her skirt and panties.

"Touch your pussy, baby," I said to her, quickly shrugging off my robe, then moving over next to her, my naked tits pressing against her arm as she did as I'd asked, slowly moving her hand to her cunt, rubbing it in a slow, circular motion as she watched me taking a big cock in my mouth on screen as one of the guys began going down on me.

"God that felt good, Mona. Do you like your cunt sucked? It's especially exciting to have some guy you've never met before going down on you while you're sucking another guy you've never seen before at the same time. It made me feel like such a slut. You would have loved it, honey," I breathed I her ear, my arm around her neck as she continued to watch the video.

Then the guy who had been eating me moved between my legs and wormed his cock into my pussy while I continued sucking off the cock in my mouth.

"Jesus!" Mona hissed, rubbing her cunt faster now. She was so distracted by what she was watching on screen she didn't even notice me beginning to fondle her tits. They really are very nice tits, too, perhaps bigger than a C-cup, and when I began rolling her nipples around between my thumb and finger she moaned.

"Oh my God, Susan. That guy looks like he was COMING in you!" she gasped.

"Oh he was, darling. And he came a LOT, too, as you'll see in a moment," I said, just as the guy I'd been sucking pulled out and jerked off furiously, spewing cum all over my face.

"OHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!!" Mona cried out, coming herself then, as I kissed her neck, then began sliding down on the bed, kissing my way toward her pussy. "I can't BELIEVE you let them to that to you, Susan!" she gasped, still rubbing her clit.

"It was my idea," I said. "I hope Josh is going to like this video. I think he will, don't you?" I asked.

"It's the hottest video I've ever seen," she said, seemingly noticing for the first time that my head was resting on her stomach, my tongue now darting into her little belly-button. "What... what are you doing?" she whimpered.

"Just keep watching, baby," I looked up and grinned at her. "I'm going to make you come harder than you've ever come before!" I said.

"Yes! Do it, Susan. Oh God I'm hot!" she wheezed, resting her head back on the pillow, her gaze riveted onto the scene playing out in front of her on my TV. And then she spread her legs and began holding open her sweet, slippery cunt lips for me as I lowered my face to her fragrant, wet pussy and began eating her.

We spent the rest of the morning in bed as I did to Mona some of the things the men had done to me the day before, and she was as eager to do them and have them done to her as was I. We licked each other everywhere, sucked... tasted... swallowed... and it was almost as much fun as it had been with the men, but not quite.

Afterward Mona asked me more about my gangbang. Clearly she was interested in considering doing one herself, so I told her the next time I arranged one I'd have her join us, which she loved, hugging and kissing me as if I'd just given her a million bucks.

Chapter 5. Josh shares my DVD

I couldn't wait to hear how Josh liked the DVD I'd sent him of me with Jake and then the gang, so when I found a letter from him in the mail yesterday I couldn't wait to open and read it. Here is what he sent me:

Babe... when your DVD arrived I immediately watched it while jerking off. I took my portable DVD player and head buds into the bathroom with me and OMG, Susan! I came three times while watching it! Tonight some of the guys are getting together to see it. I am so fucking proud of you, my hot slut wife! FUCK!! I LOVE all the things you did with Jake and then with all those guys. It was like watching a porn video with my wife as the star!! FANTASTIC!! I can't WAIT to show it to the guys tonight. So as soon as I get home this Christmas some of the guys are coming with me just to get to fuck you! We're going to have a BIG fucking gangbang, babe, like the skanks here do with us only this time it will be with YOU as the star. I know you're going to love fucking some of my buddies from here. A couple of them are black guys who have really big cocks, and I can't WAIT to see you sucking them and fucking them and licking their balls and TONGUING THEIR ASSHOLES, Susan! OMG!

And I'm so proud you put some of the videos on the Internet SHOWING YOUR FACE so anyone who sees them will know what a fucking whore pig slut you are! And you ARE, aren't you, my fucking CUNT wife! Does that make you happy? To know you're a fucking skank slut, Susan? It makes ME happy. And when I get home we're going to make a ton of money off you. I'm going to figure out how to sell DVDs of you getting gang banged and getting pissed on and sucking pussy, too. Have you done that yet? If not, you will. And Susan... I want to get us a big dog, too. Can you guess why? Does that make you wet? To think about sucking a fucking DOG'S cock, or letting a DOG fuck you? With me taking VIDEOS of you doing it and selling them? And maybe you'd also want a horse, too, huh Susan, you fucking skanky cunt?

Jesus I can't wait to get home. So if you want to get started on anything like that, go ahead and do it. Just be sure to have someone take videos of you sucking and fucking anything and everything, okay, Susan? God I'm hard again. I love you!! I'll let you know what the guys think of your video after I show it to them tonight. Thank you for making it for us. My cock is hard thinking about all the things you're going to do for me and other men, and maybe dogs and horses, when I get home.

Love, Josh

Well, after I read Josh's letter I think you probably know how hot it made me. I practically wore out my clit rubbing it so hard I came four times as I read and reread the letter. Sex with a dog? With a HORSE? OMG! I figured some of that kind of talk was just because the DVD made Josh so hot, since sometimes when we're having sex we say things we don't really mean just because we're so hot. But still... could he have been serious? WOULD he ever want me to do anything that for real? I wasn't sure, but one thing I did know. When Josh got home I'd find out, and that made me feel like a kid again, more anxious for Christmas to arrive than I'd been in years...

End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds