My Incestuous Affair...

"Oh.... Ah...Saro!.... Ah...ugh..fuck me... Ah..saro! fuck me...." she grunted as I continued to thrust away. She pulled harder and harder on my butt, which in turned pulled me harder and harder into her cunt. The pace was getting so fast that I knew I was getting close to having an orgasm.

I looked into my mom's eyes then and could tell that she was getting close to having another orgasm too. I slowed my thrusting to a stop with my penis completely inside of her. I then adjusted my weight a little and had her put her hands above her head. Then I interlocked my hands with her hands and place my weight on my elbows so we were face to face. She dropped her feet back to the bed so that her legs were completely spread. Then I gave her a long, delicate kiss on the lips and whispered into her ear, "I love you Indira, thank you."

From there I positioned my weight on her hands so that our fingers and hands stayed interlocked. I slowly started to pull out, and then thrust back in. Our eyes made contact then, and they locked together. I continued to thrust into her at a faster pace. The sucking sounds coming from her cunt started to get louder, followed by the sounds of my flesh slapping hers. The whole time our eyes and hands stayed locked together. I could tell by looking into her eyes that she was going to orgasm at any second. Her grip on my hands was tightening. Her cunt was starting to contract around my penis. I thrust at a steady pace and used long quick strokes. Finally, I could hold it no longer.

Still thrusting into her at a slowing pace and still looking into her eyes I said, "I love you amma.... Thank you".

She responded by saying. "saro!...ahhh...I love you too..uhhh.." And then she started to orgasm.

My mom's body went completely stiff. Her breathing stopped, her grip on my hands tightened and held, and her cunt rhythmically contracted and clamped down on my penis sending me into ecstasy with her. With our eyes still locked I pumped my penis into her with slow, deliberate strokes and shot my cum deep inside of her as my penis went through thousands of spasms out of control. Spurt after spurt of my love and appreciation for her shot into her depths as her cunt continued to contract around my penis. Finally, after almost a minute, the contractions and spasms started to fade. Finally I just collapsed on top of her with my head next to hers.

"I love you saro!.... Thank you", she whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Indira, and thank you too," I replied.

She kissed me on the lips and said, "It is so nice to hear my name from your lips." We laid there for some time, dressed and returned home.

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds