• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Initiation by Mistress Melanie

My Initiation by Mistress Melanie

Mistress Melanie had called me to come for initiation at 8 o'clock one Saturday morning. I dressed casually in jeans and a T-shirt. I didn't take any underwear or put on socks in my sports shoes as I had learnt from other mistresses that I had to get naked as quickly as possible, for some even before ringing the doorbell.

The heavy front door was opened by a beautiful young lady with a welcoming but at the same time arrogant look, which immediately made me to feel inferior. She was elegantly dressed in long black silky trousers and gold very high heeled shoes. Her tight silky top clung to her body clearly showing that she was naked underneath. The nipples stood out proudly and when she turned around I could see the upward curve of her firm breasts in profile. It was a sight that immediately gave me a reaction in my groin.


She didn't bother with any kind of introduction. She just said: "Follow me", and led me upstairs.

We came into a big room obviously used as an artist’s studio and workshop with paintings, some half finished, along the walls. Many of them were of nude men, some even with full erections.

She led me to a small podium in the centre of the room and ordered me to stand on the one side of it. She mounted the podium herself, took hold of my top and pulled it off over my head. She then stood on the floor immediately in front of me and without a word, took off my shoes. Then in the most natural way, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and pulled down my jeans. I was left standing there, completely naked and exposed in front of this sexily dressed woman. I felt totally humiliated as I looked down to see my penis on the rise.

She took a step back and let her eyes move slowly up and down my naked body taking in every detail. “Spread your legs open!” she ordered. “And put your hands on your head.”

I obeyed, and then she walked around inspecting me from every angle as the stirring between my legs became more evident. I knew that if she kept this up I’d soon have a full erection. Things got worse as she slowly and lightly ran both hands up over my chest and down my sides ending up half way down my thighs.

She stepped back again and her eyes wandered all over me. “Mmmm I like your body Max. Just remember that from now on it all belongs to me. You are to be totally mine. I own you body and mind and you are to do exactly as I say.”

“Yes mistress,” I replied in rather a croaky voice.

She stepped close to me again and very deliberately slid one hand under my testicles cupping them firmly in her palm. Then she took my hardening penis in her other hand and gave it a slight squeeze.

“Yes, I ike your nicely rounded testicles. I like the way they hang. I can see your penis is getting aroused and erect. Your testicles are becoming even more exposed now it’s rising. Yes, I like that - everything between your legs totally exposed to my eyes.”

Finally she said: "Make your penis fully erect!" I started to jerk myself, still with one hand on top of my head and soon I was up to a good erection. But it didn't seem to be enough for Mistress Melanie because she took a steady grip on me and worked it so hard that I nearly came.

When she was happy with the size she pressed my erection upwards against my stomach and made a slight mark on my stomach with a pen. Then she pressed my erection downwards and made another mark. She took out a measuring tape and measured the distance between the two marks.

“Right,” she half muttered to herself. “I’ll take a bit off that measurement and that should do the trick. Just wait there till I get back.”

She disappeared through a door at the side of the room and I had to stand there naked for almost an hour before she returned with two white pieces of clothing. First there was a pair of small, tight shorts made from a very lightweight material and without any lining. When she put them on me they were so short that I immediately knew an erection would result in the top of my penis either sticking out of the top or down the one leg. My tip would be fully visible. Then she put my top on - a T-shirt that didn't even reach down to my navel.

She suddenly took my shorts down and made me fully erect again, then pulled them up and looked satisfied when she saw that the whole head of my penis was sticking out of the top of the shorts. After this she put her hand in from the bottom through the leg of the shorts and drew my penis down until, predictably, the whole head was visible down my leg.

She lightly stroked the tip of my erection with three fingers; a look of pleasure spread over her face. “Yes. That’s your size. That’ll do nicely!”

She finally showed me a marking on both pieces of clothing saying MMM. "This stands for: Mistress Melanie's Max and shows that you are totally owned by me. Always remember that!" The whole thing was very humiliating but as a submissive character I, feeling rather ashamed of myself, enjoyed it.

Mistress Melanie stepped back to survey me once again. She smiled slightly. “Yes. That’s taken up quite a bit if time but you now have your slave boy’s uniform. You will wear it every time you come here. You will leave your shoes outside the front door.”

She handed me a small key. “Come with me. I’m giving you a small locker in my gym. The first thing you will do on arriving here is to come to the gym with me where I will strip you. You will then fold your clothes and put them in your locker. You will lock it with this key and then give the key to me. You will remain naked until I decide to let you have your clothes back. Is that clear Max?”

“Yes Mistress Melanie,” I replied.

She approached me and, once more stripped me naked. She handed me the clothes which I folded up and put in the locker together with the clothes I had arrived in. I locked it and handed her the key. It was amazing how that simple act made me feel totally humiliated and vulnerable to the will of this stern Mistress.

“Good! Now, in the house you will always work naked and also when you are in the secluded part of the garden at the rear of the house. I will permit you to work with your shorts on in the rest of the garden as it is in full view of the neighbours and some of it runs along the side of the road. If I allow you to use the pool you will, of course, swim naked even if everyone else is wearing swimwear. This is to indicate your lowly status as my slave and to further humiliate you.”

“I understand Mistress,” I replied.

The next thing you will do is to perform your greeting and acknowledge your humble status as my slave.”

“How do I do that Mistress Melanie?” I asked.

She turned around and sat in a small armchair. She took off her shoes. “This ceremony is in three parts. You will kneel on the floor in front of me and kiss my feet. This is to show your willingness to serve in a humble capacity. Then you will kneel up and in turn place each of my toes in your mouth to suck them. While doing this you must not let your hands stray above my knees. Finally you will stand in front of me, take hold of both my feet and press them between your legs covering your penis and testicles, holding them there until I give you permission to release them. This is to indicate that I own you sexually also. If I’m in a playful mood I might play with your penis and testicles with my feet until you get an erection.”

“I will remember all your instructions Mistress,” I said.

Once more she looked up at me from her chair and surveyed my naked body. “Yes, you have a firm body, nice pecs and abdominals and quite smooth. Just one thing I don’t like. You have pubic hair on display. I don’t allow a slave boy to show any pubes. I’ll shave them off before you leave today. What exercise do you do?”

“Every day I do 25 sit-ups and exercise my stomach muscles by sitting on the edge of a bar stool and lifting my legs for three minutes,” I replied.

My Mistress smiled her pleasure at this. “Good! What about running or jogging?”

“I do 30 minutes jogging three time a week,” I replied. She smiled again.

“And do you do any weight training?”

“No, but I do a lot of gardening and forest work as I live near some high mountains,” I said.

Mistress Melanie seemed pleased with my answers and gave me a rather sexy smile. “I do my exercises and weight-training in here, of course,” she said. “From now on you will do 30 minutes weight training every time you are here. I might join you sometimes. If I get a bit stiff I might require you to give me a full-body massage. Can you manage that?”

“It will be my great pleasure Mistress Melanie,” I replied smiling.

She gave me that half-smiling sexy look again. “I do all my exercising naked,” she said, “so you’ll have to get used to seeing me in the nude. You’ll also have to get used to handling me when I’m nude as you will also be my masseur.”

“Oh, it will be a great pleasure Mistress,” I replied with alacrity. Suddenly things were looking up. Despite all my future humiliation, perhaps being a slave boy for Mistress Melanie wouldn’t be such a bad job after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Initiation by Mistress Melanie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds