• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Kinky Camping Fantasy

My Kinky Camping Fantasy

Author's Note: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

*****

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them. Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

I have never liked camping. I just cannot figure out why people find the need to spend the night sleeping on the ground. Okay, maybe if it is the only alternative, but why chose to be uncomfortable when you do not have to be? Do not get me wrong, it is not like I hate nature; I spent my entire childhood in the country and have thus spent most of my youth playing in and around the forest. It is just the concept of sleeping outside that makes me queasy. Anyhoo, let me get back to the story.

My friend asked me if I wanted to go camping for the weekend. Of course, my first instinct was to politely refuse. That is, until I learned I would be spending the weekend alone in the woods with no less than five young woman. Giving in to my lesbian instincts, I immediately promised to be there.

A few days later, my friend picked me up and we spent the next four hours driving deep into the country. By the time we reached our destination, the sun was about to set. In fact, we barely even had time to set up the tents before it got dark.

There were three tents, so we were each assigned a sleeping partner. Luckily, I was put with my friend, so we were able to spend most of the night talking. It had been quite some time since we had just laid back and talked and we got to know each other better than we had in quite a while. In fact, I even learned that my friend had once kissed a girl. Had I not been so tired, I would surely have made a move. However, I was far too exhausted by the half hour hike it had taken us to reach the camping site.

"Maybe tomorrow," I thought as I promised myself to bring up the girls kissing girls subject again the next night. But for now, I was totally exhausted and we both agreed it was time for bed. Minutes later, we were both sound asleep.

Unfortunately, I woke up a mere few hours later with a pressing need to pee. However, I soon forgot all about that when I realized I had rolled over in my sleep and was now spooning my friend. Although she was quite beautiful, it was the fact that she wore nothing more than a skimpy tank-top and panties that forced powerful waves of arousal to wash over me. Unable to resist the touch of her soft skin, I felt my arousal level skyrocket. Before long, I felt an all-too-familiar feeling creep over me.

"A fantasy!" I soon realized. Sure enough, reality quickly faded, giving way to an identical fantasy world. However, in this world, I was no longer bound by any laws and thus did not waste a single second. Reaching out, I grabbed hold of my friend's tank-top and carefully pulled it up, revealing her boobs. Of course, it was pitch black so I could not see them. However, that did not stop me from grabbing them.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned as I started gently massaging them, doing my best to keep her from waking her. However, the feel of her erect nipples beneath my palms soon made me crave more.

I knew it was risky, but I could not keep from reaching down and cautiously slipping my hand into her panties. A proud smile curled my lips when I realized she was still asleep. Taking full advantage of this, I started gently massaging her labia. My friend seemed to appreciate, because she started moaning softly in her sleep. However, I soon started craving more. I knew I should not risk it, but I could not resist.

"Mmmmm!" moaned my friend softly as I slipped a finger into her cunt. Unfortunately, the moan was so powerful that she was startled awake. Terrified, I froze, my finger still inside her.

"Wh... what are you doing?" she stuttered once she figured out what was happening.

"Nothing," I lied as pulled my finger from her poon. However, I was unable to remove my hand. But it was not because of the arousal that coursed through my veins; it was because my friend had grabbed my wrist, making it impossible for me to yank my hand away.

"Did I say I wanted you to take it away?" she asked.

I was stunned; was she really insinuating what I thought she was? Fortunately, she soon helped me figure it out.

"Mmm?!" I moaned in a mixture of surprise and bliss when I felt her release my writs, instead grabbing my head with both hands and pulling me in for passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned as she thrust her tongue in and out of my mouth. Fortunately, it only took me a few seconds to recover and before long, we were passionately making out.

By the time the kiss came to an end, my hand had left her panties, which was a good thing given what she did next. As soon as our lips parted, I felt her hands fumble around until they found what they were looking for; my boobs! Grabbing the tank-top I was wearing, she yanked it off with one quick movement, leaving me topless. Although it was impossible to see, that did not stop my eager lover from wrapping her lips around one of my nipples.

"Oh god!" I moaned as she started flicking her tongue back and forth against it. Fortunately, my other nipple was not left unattended for long. Alternating between the two, she used her tongue, lips and teeth to stimulate them.

Just when I felt like I could no longer bear it, she pulled away. Fortunately that was only because she had decided to focus on another part of my busy. Mere seconds later, my panties were off and away—I usually prefer to go commando, but given how I was sleeping with someone else, I had decided to break my no underwear rule.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned when I felt her bury her face in my crotch. A split second later, her tongue was forced past her engorged labia and into my soaking-wet cunt. Moans flowed past my lips for the next few seconds as she avidly propelled her tongue in and out of me.

As blissful as the tongue-fucking felt, I was unable to keep from craving more. I had no idea how she would react, but I could not keep from asking her to escalate.

"Put a finger in my ass," I begged. At least, I would have if not for the fact that my lover did just that mere seconds before I could request it. Well, sort of; she did initiate anal finger-fucking, but instead of inserting one finger, she slid two of her appendages all the way into my rectum.

"FUCK!" I moaned blissfully as she started darting her fingers in and out of my ass while her tongue did the same to my pussy. Within seconds, more arousal than ever before washed over me in powerful waves. I moaned at the top of my lungs, too aroused to care if my blissful cries woke the sleeping women in the nearby tents.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!" I soon shrieked blissfully as I felt myself climax. My vaginal muscles started to convulse and I felt something hot and gooey flow up my tongue-filled poon. Fortunately, that did not keep my eager lover from continuing both the anal fingering and the vaginal tongue-fucking. My moans echoed throughout the tent for a few seconds before...

Suddenly, I was snapped back to reality!

"What the..." I started as I glanced around. Although everything around me was still black, I could tell the fantasy had come to an end by the fact that my friend did not have her head buried between my legs. Instead, she lay beside me, still sound asleep.

"Mmmmm!" I could not help but moan softly as I felt my now erect nipples poke at her back. However, I soon forgot all about that when I realized my fantasy had come to an end due to my pressing urge to pee.

Silently swearing, I rolled away from my friend and tiptoed out of the tent. The dew-covered grass felt cold beneath my bare feet, but I soon forgot all about that when I got down to business.

Less than a minute later, I was sneaking back into the tent with an empty bladder and a smile plastered across my lips. When I reached my bed, I could not help but sigh as I realized my friend had rolled onto her back, thus making spooning impossible. Of course, I was disappointed, but I knew I would have another night to try and cuddle with her. As an added bonus, I had experienced yet another one of my powerful fantasies and it would keep me satisfied until the next night.

As I closed my eyes and let sleep wash over me, I could not help but think, "Maybe camping is not so bad after all."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Kinky Camping Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds