My Labor Day Gang Bang

"Mmmmm," I said. "Nice cock."

"Suck it," Steve said.

I slipped to my knees. I held it in front of my face.

"Jim, do you want me to suck this cock? I'm naked in front of five guys. If I suck this they might all want a blow job. Can you imagine your slutty little wife sucking five cocks? You haven't stopped me. Do you want me to suck him? Do want these guys to see me suck your friend's cock?"

I was pretty sure I knew the answer but wasn't positive. We'd talked about threesomes in bed, but never anything like this.

Behind me I heard Jim say, "Suck it slut."

I wrapped my lips around Steve's cock.

God it was hot. I was sucking a cock with five guys, one my husband watching. There was something emancipating about giving in to my inner slut. Once I surrendered myself to it, I could do anything.

Next thing I know there's another cock in my face. Paul had stripped off his boxers and stuck his hard dick in front of me.

"Suck this too," he said.

I wrapped my hand around it and started stroking it. I was stroking one cock and sucking another. I left my hand wrapped around Steve's cock and moved my mouth to Paul's. As I sucked it I felt fingers enter my pussy from behind.

I stopped sucking cock for a minute. "Oh baby, that feels so good," I said to Jim.

"Yeah baby? You like having Greg's fingers in your cunt?"

I looked. Jim had moved. Sure enough my coworker, Greg, was behind me with his fingers in my pussy. I moaned and spread my legs a bit. I leaned forward and arched my back to give him better access. It felt so good.

I went back to sucking cock switching between Steve and Paul. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

I stopped to take a breath. "Oh my god, that feels so good," I moaned as Greg slid his fingers against my clit. He pulled his hand away. "Please," I moaned. "Don't stop."

In a moment I felt him touch me again. It took a moment to realize it was his cock not his fingers. I was about to be fucked in front of my husband by my coworker. Not to mention the other guys.

"God yes," I breathed. "Fuck me."

I took a sharp breath as his cock entered my pussy. It felt thicker than Jim's.

I moaned around the cock I was sucking as Greg started fucking me. I forgot whose cock I had in my mouth, It didn't matter. I just kept sucking one then the other. I got a rhythm. With each stroke of Greg's cock he drove my mouth into the cock I was sucking. I was so wet I felt the juices running down my leg.

A voice said, "I wanna fuck her." I realized it was Bill. I felt Greg pull out. I whimpered in disappointment as he did. Then I felt another cock against the opening of my pussy. I knew it was Bill. I pushed back. I wanted my pussy filled again.

"Ohhhh," I exclaimed.

I never looked but now I knew Bill had a big cock. I could feel the lips of my pussy stretching to take him in.

"Unghhhhh," I grunted around the cock I was sucking. It felt so fucking good.

I pushed back till he was as deep as I could take him. I'd never felt so full. As he fucked me I felt the cock in my hand start to stiffen. I knew he was about to cum. I forgot which cock was which. I looked quickly and realized it was Paul just as the first spurt hit me in the face. I quickly wrapped my mouth around it and swallowed as much as I could. I little bit escaped my mouth and dribbled down my chin.

I could feel the first spurt that hit my face dripping down my cheek. I returned to sucking Steve's cock. Another cock appeared in front of my face. It was Ryan, the other guy I worked with.

"Oh," I teased. "I suppose you want your cock sucked too?" It was hard to say as I had to take a breath between each stroke of Bill's cock.

I took my mouth off Steve's cock and took Ryan in my mouth. I got into my rhythm, fucking Bill while alternating sucking two cocks. It felt so good.

Steve pulled out of my mouth. I concentrated on Ryan's cock. Steve started stroking his cock. I didn't realize he was so close to cummng. I felt the first jet hit me in the face. It got in my hair, on my shoulders, in my mouth. Some landed on Ryan's cock and I just licked it off.

As the cum hit me I felt that familiar feeling in my pussy. I started to cum. My orgasm rippled through my body.

Bill must have felt it. As I came I felt his cock quiver in my pussy. I felt the hot jets of cum against the walls of my pussy. I came again.

I felt Bill pull out of me. "I stopped sucking Ryan's cock and just said, "More."

I felt my leg being pulled. Greg was lying on the floor next to me and pulling me on top of himself. I straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock. With a pussy full of cum, and being stretched by Bill's cock, he slipped right in. I pulled Ryan's cock back to my mouth and started sucking him again as I rode Greg.

Another orgasm washed over my body. I stopped sucking Ryan's cock.

"Oh god Jim, fuck yes. Do you like seeing your slutty little wife cum? Fuck me. God yes fuck me. How about you Ryan?" I looked at him with cum drying on my face. "Do you want to add your cum to my face? Go ahead, see if you can hit my mouth." I opened my mouth wide and stroked his cock. Every once in awhile sucking it and then aiming it at my mouth and stroking it again.

"Come on Ryan. Every day at work, you'll be able to imagine me with your cum all over my face. Cum for me."

That was it. I felt his cock start to spasm. I had lousy aim. It's hard while you're being fucked. I got some in my mouth, on my nose, in my hair, on my cheeks, and chin.

As his cum hit my face I came again.

"Fuck yes. Paint my face. Give it to me. Oh my god I'm cumming. Fuck yes, fuck me, cum on me, cum in me. Just fuck me."

"God, I love being a slut," I almost screamed.

As Ryan sat down on the couch, Bill stuck his semi hard cock in my face. It was covered with drying cum and my pussy juices. I wrapped my hand around it. I could barely get the tip in my mouth. I jerked it with my hand, sucked the tip and licked it clean as I felt it harden in my hand.

I started riding Greg harder. "Cum for me Greg," I panted. "Think about Monday at work. You'll know you had your cum in my cunt, I'll know it. I bet I'll be soaking my panties just thinking about it."

As I said it I could feel him start to cum. As his cum shot into my pussy another orgasm rolled over me.

"Oh god yes, so good, so good," I moaned.

As Greg's softening click slid out of me I told Bill to lie down.

"I want to ride this fucking cock," I said.

I straddled him and slowly lowered myself on his shaft. As I took it I came again. I felt full.

I licked my cum covered lips. Paul was sitting on the couch stroking his now semi hard cock.

"Bring that here," I said. "I want to suck it again."

Paul did what he was told, I started sucking his cock.

Then I felt a finger on my ass. I realized someone was playing with my asshole. I looked, it was Steve. I just smiled at him with my cum covered face. First one finger, then too. Next thing I know he's got the tip of his cock against my ass. I'd been fucked in the ass before, and liked it, but never with a cock in my pussy.

Bill stopped fucking me and with his cock deep inside me held me still. He used his hands to spread my ass cheeks for Steve. As the tip of Steve's cock slipped passed the ring of my asshole I came. Everyone stopped moving as the orgasm hit me. I couldn't breath. I just let out a gasp, "oh god."

As the rest of Steve's cock slid into me, he and Bill got a rhythm. I never felt so full. It was amazing. Paul's cock was still in front of me. I started sucking it.

Between sucking it I spoke to Jim. "Oh my god baby. Did you know your wife was such a three holed slut? I've got a huge cock in my cunt, one in my ass, and one in my mouth. I never felt so full."

"Monday you're going to have to face Bill and Paul knowing they fucked your wife. You can picture their cocks in me every time you see them. Oh my god, that's so fucking hot."

I wiggled on Bill's cock. "This one's so good, I'm going to have to fuck him again," I said.

I felt another orgasm growing. "Oh my fucking god. Fuck me. I'm going to cum again, fuck me, harder." Both Bill and Steve picked up their speed. I kept sucking Paul's cock.

I felt the orgasm rising. I looked and while Bill fucked my cunt, Steve fucked my ass, and Paul fucked my mouth, Ryan And Greg were jacking off beside me.

That was it. A dam broke. I'd never cum like this. I soaked Bill's cock. Bill felt me cum and I think that set off his orgasm. His cock spasmed inside me coating my cunt with another load of hot cum. I'm sure Steve felt it because he started to cum too. I could feel hot cum filling my ass.

All that must have been too much for Paul. Jet after jet of hot cum filled my mouth. I couldn't take it all, but I swallowed most of it.

Last Ryan and Greg obviously turned on by the site jacked themselves to orgasm and came all over my back, ass, neck and hair.

As the last spasm of orgasm washed over me I felt the last shot of cum land on my ass. I just rolled off of Bill And onto my back on the floor.

Jim stood over me. He was stroking his cock.

"You're covered in cum," he said. "You look like a slut." He was still stroking his cock.

I stuck my finger in a glob of cum dripping down my face, scooped it up, and licked it clean. I watched as he stroked his cock.

"What baby," I said. "You think I'm a bad girl because I just let our coworkers and your best friend turn me into a three hole cumslut?"

He smiled at me. As I said those words he started to cum. Standing over me his cum landed on my tits and belly.

As his hot cum hit me he smiled at me and said,, "Yes baby. You're a three holed cumslut, and I love you."

I smiled at him, looked around the room, and said, "who's next."

*****

As always, your votes, feedback, and comments are appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds