My Lactation Slave

He smiled back and replied, "Yes, show me the goods." A shiver coursed through me having received the proper response and I nodded as the doors opened on the top floor where Jack's suite was. I trailed behind him as he led the way to the double doors at the end of the corridor and slid the pass card through the scanner. I swallowed hard knowing what I had to do in just a few moments and I felt my pulse race hoping that Jack would think I was proving myself to him by my obedience.

The young man crossed the plush carpet through a room that was lavishly furnished into what I assumed was the master bedroom with my luggage and he returned to stand before me with a knowing smile on his face. I bit my lower lip and he gently reassured me, "Relax, Jack arranged it, I will be totally discreet."

I stood behind the slightly open bedroom door and watched as Melinda spoke to the bell captain. I had taken the young man aside upon my arrival and discreetly asked him to assist me in my efforts to make this weekend one Melinda would never forget. He had no problem at all when I asked for his assistance and he assured me that he would be the sole of discursion.

I smiled as I watched her tug the ends of her silk blouse out of her leather miniskirt and then tug it open to drop the silver gray material on the nearest chair as the muscular bell captain ogled her lush ripe udders. His dark hands had a mind of their own as he hefted them in his hands as he declared, "Oh sweet mother of god, you are awesome lady. I have wanted to see these tits from the instant I saw you walk in the door."

I heard Melinda giggle as she replied, "Why thank you kind sir. May I give you a blow job as a tip for your services?"

I grinned as the young man nodded and reached for his belt buckle, things were going right on schedule.

I gasped in unexpected delight as the young man's strong, lean black fingers cupped my heavy ripe breasts in his hands. The contrast between our skins was such a turn on, I knew too that Jack was no doubt somewhere observing us and that only added to the pleasure I was getting from this encounter.

His name was Jeff and he was a college student that worked at the hotel part time. His eyes were filled with raw desire as he unbuttoned his slacks and slid down his dark blue boxers. I dropped to my stocking clad knees before him and smiled seeing the impressive curved ebony shaft that jutted from his groin. I had dreamed of sucking a thick black cock for so long and now Jack was making it happen.

I reached out and touched his solid seven inches of dark man meat and stroked it with my fingertips as he looked down at me and firmly ordered, "Suck my black cock you white whore!"

A shiver coursed through my body hearing his firm command and I meekly replied, "Yes Sir." I wasted no time grasping his circumcised shaft and opening my mouth I swirled my tongue around the thick flared crown as he sighed, "Ohhhh yessssss!" He had a strong male taste and I shivered as I pursed my lips and pressed forward slipping my mouth down over his black fuck tool as he moaned and hissed, "Suck it bitch, drink down my cum!"

His verbal commands made my already wet pussy twitch as my nipples throbbed and I knew that soon they would start dripping and I wondered what he would think then. I wasted no time at all, this was my fantasy to suck off a total black stranger and secure knowing Jack was nearby I went to work to enjoy this to the fullest.

Jeff was enjoying himself immensely, I could tell by his thrusts into my face. The way his shaft pulsed in my mouth I knew that he wasn't going to last long. My breasts were juddering on my chest as he thrust lustily into my eager mouth. Just the thought of sucking off a black stud made me so hot. I felt my milk letting down as he ravaged my face. He grunted loudly and seconds later he flooded my mouth with his hot salty load that I savored like a rare delicacy before swallowing it down. Jeff watched me lick him clean with a lusty grin and then without so much as a thank you he adjusted his clothing and left the room leaving me kneeling alone on the carpet.

I eased the bedroom door closed and after quickly scanning to make sure everything was ready I picked up my glass of wine and beat a hasty retreat out on the balcony that overlooked the downtown area. The next phase of my plan was about to begin.

I remained kneeling on the plush carpet for several long moments as my mind accepted the fact that I had actually sucked off a black stranger. On one hand I felt totally ashamed that I had acted so wantonly and yet on the other hand I had to admit that it was something I had craved for so very long. Jeff tasted different from my husband and I wasn't sure if it was because he was black or if each man tasted different; I would taste Jack and find out soon enough.

I managed to get to my feet and picking up my blouse from the floor I looked about the plush suite. I blinked my eyes in total awe seeing the plush décor and all the amenities that it held. The fireplace, the wet bar, the huge big screen TV, the plush leather furniture; the entire room reeked of class and elegance and I had to admit I was impressed with Jack's tastes.

I visually swept the room again and then my eyes locked on the blue envelope that was taped to the large mirror on the east wall. I smiled coyly and strode across the room to find out what was next. My fingers actually were trembling with eager anticipation as I peeled the envelope from the glass and I paused to view my reflection in it and blushed seeing the open wantonness in my eyes.

I quickly looked away feeling a stab of guilt as I realized that this was the first time since I had lost Tom that I was actually submitting to another man. I lifted the flap and removed the single piece of paper then unfolded it to read:

Dearest Melinda,

I hope you enjoyed your opportunity to tip the bell-captain. He has assured me that he will be quite discreet and has offered to assist us later if we desire. The door to your left leads to the master bathroom and also accesses the master bedroom. On the counter in the bathroom you will find several items I wish you to put on after you remove your skirt and blouse. Then go into the master bedroom where you will find more instructions.

Sir J.

I smiled at the note and almost giggled like a school girl, Jack was proving to be a most unusual Dom. Not even Tom had been this innovative when it came to our role playing! I spun about and almost skipped into the bathroom turning on the light eager to see what awaited me.

I leaned against the heavy brick railing of the balcony and looked out over the city below as my mind went over the past week in retrospect. I was in my early thirties and up till now I had never considered settling down with one woman; mainly because my desire where a woman was concerned was both unique and still evolving in my mind. True enough I had dated several women and even had a couple of serious relationships but nothing on the level I was doing now.

Melinda was not at all the normal woman I got involved with and yet observing her on her knees sucking Jeff's hard black cock had brought it home that I was missing out on a part of life that held unfathomable possibilities, for both of us. Not that I was ready to toss the big titted brunette over my shoulder and carry her off just yet, but her openness and eagerness to please me as a man sure made it tempting.

I had planned out this weekend very carefully along with enough flexibility in it that we could easily change our plans if needs be. My fingers ached with raw need as I anticipated holding her lush creamy udders in my hands and drinking her warm, sweet nectar of life from her dark thick nipples.

I wasn't into the adult infant scene per say, I just relished in the taste and the texture of a woman's breasts. They were a most unique work of art, one that should be enjoyed and given pleasure as well as pain from my subs point of view. I felt my cock pulsed in my snug slacks as I knew that Melinda would be on her knees before me in minutes eager to suck it for me.

I slid the fur lined slave collar around my neck positioning the large D ring in the front as I looked at my reflected image in the large mirror. I swallowed hard knowing that beyond the door to the master bedroom I was committed to spend the next forty-eight hours plus with a man I had met only a short week ago. Yet for some reason I could not for the life of me explain I knew that in spite of the risks involved, I had to do it. I had to find out if Jack was the man that could push me beyond my limits and in doing so prove his need and desire for me.

My poor pussy was pulsing and aching with need, my milk swollen breasts now capped with the small silver metal clothespins I had found laying on the counter were all but bursting with my sweet nectar. I had no shame or inhibitions left, I craved Jack's possession and I would give him everything I had, if he asked or even suggested it.

I made one last quick check of my makeup and exhaling loudly I grasped the doorknob accessing the bedroom. Ignoring the discomfort that accompanied every step I took from the clothespins I stepped into a world that almost took my breath away, for all the décor and the large windows that overlooked the city skyline the one thing that caught my eye was the bed.

It was a massive black metal monstrosity with four round cylinders that ran clear to the ceiling. Each cylinder was located at the corner with silver rings mounted about three feet apart up each one, the bed was a Doms dream and made my aching pussy twitch. The possibilities I could envision were almost endless and I realized that Jack had indeed done his homework so to speak. My eyes found the blue envelope on the mattress and I strode across the plush gray and black swirled carpet to pluck it up in my hand. The mid afternoon sun flooded the room making it easy to decipher the hand written message it bore.

My wanton Wench,

If you have managed to get to this point then you have but one last task to accomplish. There are knee pads on the floor by the sliding glass door, slip them on and crawl out to me on the balcony. There I wait to drain your lush udders dry in the bright summer sun. Hurry my sweet slut, I miss you. Sir J.

I bit my lip and blushed, oh god he wanted me outside in broad daylight in downtown Kansas City! I reached out and bracing my hand against the cool black metal pillar of the bed willed my racing pulse to slow. I risked a quick look outside and breathed a sigh of relief noting that there were no structures as tall as this one close by. I knew that Jack would never openly expose me to the risk of being caught but-it all came down to one thing, trust!

I looked at the closed sliding glass door and saw the two black pads waiting me. Tossing the paper on the nightstand I moved to the door and squatting down I slid the pads in place. I had come too far to stop now!

I heard the door slide open and seconds later Melinda crawled out into the afternoon sunshine. Her dark brown hair, streaked with gold gleamed in the warm sunlight as she closed the door behind her and turned towards me. My pulse skipped a beat as I took in her lush beauty, this woman was even more impressive in the flesh and I realized just how damn lucky I was finding her as she crawled across the carpet to kneel before me.

The instant she sat up I dropped to one knee before her and taking her face in my hands I kissed her long and deep. She moaned loudly against my mouth as she surrendered her mouth to my assault, her lips parted admitting my tongue as she groaned unashamedly in my grasp.

I eased back for a moment and she groaned, "Oh Jack thank you, you have no idea how special you have made me feel."

My lips found hers again in a kiss that only enhanced my need for her as she gasped, "Oh God the clamps hurt so damn good Jack, yes!" I eased back and she smiled weakly as she met my gaze and begged, "Oh please Sir, suck my milk swollen udders!" I nodded and standing to my feet I moved to the cushioned chaste lounger a few feet away. Once seated on it I crooked a finger at her and she crawled across the carpet then climbed up astride my lap facing me.

She blushed as I tenderly hefted her generous creamy udders in my strong lean fingers and I squeezed them slowly yet with a firmness that made her shiver as she franticly looked about discovering that we were indeed in relative privacy. Her hands came to rest on my broad shoulders as she met my gaze. Her voice husky with raw lust and fervor hissed, "I have waited all week long for this moment sir, please for the love of god take me!"

I smiled up at her and saw the raw need and total submission in her eyes, she was totally mine; she was holding nothing back whatsoever. Something inside me opened up and I shook my head as I answered, "Oh no wench, you must earn your pleasure, remember?"

Her head lowered in submission, she nodded as she meekly replied, "Of course Sir, please forgive my unwarranted outburst. I must be punished for forgetting my proper place. I await your pleasure Sir."

I cupped her right breast in my hand and flicked the tip of the silver aluminum clothespin with the index finger of my other hand. Melinda's head dropped back as her grip on my shoulders increased and a soft cry of anguish escaped her lips, "AWWWWW GAWWWWWD!" I smiled at her response and plucked the silver device from her dark flesh only to place my eager lips over her now available nipple.

I swirled my tongue around the rubbery engorged flesh and felt her tremble on my lap as she groaned, "Oh you sadistic bastard, you're driving me insane!" I kept my laughter in check as I tasted a few drops of her liquid of life and then as I suckled her deeper into my mouth the milk seemed to gush from her glands. I savored the sweet delectable taste of her essence. She panted and moaned without shame as I bit down tugging at her dark nugget then suckling her again, harder this time.

I was totally dumbfounded, how and why I was responding this way was beyond me. Tom had never brought this side of my personality out like this in all the time we were together. Jack was by no means being gentle, he was like a man possessed as he ravaged my breast. His hands were tormenting my other love jug flicking and twisting the clothespin sending jolts of intense pain straight to my pussy but it only added to the raw need I felt to be filled with a hard cock.

I focused my eyes on his mouth attached like a leach to my left nipple and I leaned back making my breast stretch out from my chest as the life sustaining nectar flowed into his mouth. I panted and moaned lustily my hips jerking atop the very impressive bulge in his slacks as he drank his fill of my liquid offering.

I had no explanation for my total lack of inhibition, all I knew was that Jack brought something out in me that both shocked and bewildered me. I felt like an addict desperately needing a fix and I was willing to do whatever it took to achieve it.

Jack let my nipple slip from his mouth as he laid his head back on the cushion and declared, "Oh damn lady you are sweet! You taste incredible; if you want to ride my cock go for it!"

His words were music to my ears and in mere seconds I had his shirt free and his belt undone. He lifted his hips and I slid his slacks and boxers down with one swift motion to seek out his man root. My slender fingers sought him out and I stared into his eyes as I gasped, "HOLY SHIT!" I tried again to encircle his shaft with my small hand and realized it was not possible. I licked my lips and meeting his smiling gaze he asked, "Disappointed wench?"

I used both hands this time reaching down to stroke him and my eyes went wide in shock and awe. Easing back a little I looked down needing to confirm what I was touching as real, I shivered and looked back up and swore, "Damn Jack you are hung! You're going to ruin me!"

He chuckled and commanded, "Impale your cunt on that, you shameless whore! Show me how well you handle a real man!"

I held his thick ivory staff in my hand and eased forward positioning myself over him before ever so slowly easing down feeling the flared crown engage between my outer labia. I slowed my breathing forcing my body to relax as I felt the pressure increase and his thick scepter invaded my body. I moaned in delight as he hefted my other breast and removing the clothespin he let his tongue tease my crushed flesh. The rush of my milk to my nipple blended deliciously with the expansion of my lower passage to accept Jacks massive tool and I whimpered, "Oh please, let me cum, please?"

His permission was all I needed and in seconds my soft cry of release and delight filled the air. I was unprepared for what Jack did next. His mouth still attached to my nipple he grasped my slender waist and pulled me down hard on his rock hard shaft filling me more than I had thought possible. My cry of anguish mixed with delight as another orgasm tore through me like a runaway freight train.

I tried desperately to focus on everything at once but it was all too much and I was lost in a fog of sexual delight that left me totally helpless under Jack's control. My inner muscles grasped his thickness as he lifted my body upwards and let it drop again on his shaft as a squeal of delight erupted from my lips. I suddenly realized that I was totally under his spell and at some point in the last two minutes he had taken control. His cock was like that of a raging bull and I was his cow unable to do much more than stand still for his breeding.

I shuddered and bounced on his lap, my breasts juddering in the half cups of the cincher as Jack took his fill of my warm nectar. The orgasms were coming almost nonstop now and I was almost out of my head with delight as I felt the hard shaft in my pussy actually swell up even larger. Jack's teeth bit down on my tender nipple and my scream of delight blended with his groan of total bliss as I felt his thickness pulse in my bald passage. I swear I could feel his hot scalding jism blast into my cunt as I collapsed against him totally spent and exhausted.

I lifted my head from Melinda's soft bare shoulder and peered down into her face. In sleep she looked like a sixteen year old teenager and the expression of total bliss brought a smile to my face. I eased her almost limp form closer and she roused lifting her head up to meet my gaze as she blushed and sighed, "Oh my god, you must think I'm a total cock hungry whore."

I caressed her shoulders and retorted, "As long as you're my cock hungry whore I have no objections at all."

She giggled softly and cast me a coy look as she reached down between us to where our bodies were still joined and she touched me as she whispered, "You do realize that most women would kill to have that in their cunt. I can't even imagine what it's going to feel in my ass."

I smiled at her and insisted, "You'll find out in due time. Just remember you have to earn it and you do that by teaching me what you need in the way of discipline. I want to be a good proper Dom for you Melinda."

She nodded in comprehension and slowly eased herself off me to drop to her knees beside the lounger as she replied, "I will tell you everything you want to know and even make a few suggestions to try new things with you if you like Sir."

"Good," I replied, "Now crawl your sweet ass back inside before you get sunburned and make me a drink. All this sex has made me thirsty"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds