My Lesbian Seduction

However, what was done was done. I had gone with the flow with her and I now had either, to accept it, get on with it and presumably be fucked by her, or I had to get out of the situation I had let myself be put in. With the alcohol perhaps playing more of a part in my decision-making process than it really should, I didn't pick up the house phone, I didn't go back to the bar and I didn't lock my door. Instead, I wondered what I should do in preparation for my tryst with Marcia. I think I was beginning to accept that I would have a bi experience with her. As that acceptance dawned on me I found a calmness in my thinking and I began to think rationally. I knew several girls at the paper and the tennis club who 'dallied' with other women to some extent, I read about it in Cosmo and knew that what was being called lipstick lesbianism, one feminine woman being attracted to another feminine female was becoming more and more popular. I had also read that it wasn't like coke or H and that by having sex with another woman you didn't automatically become a full on les. As far as I could, I relaxed and began to think 'que sera, sera?'

I also thought 'what the hell should I do?' Should I shower perhaps or maybe undress and get into bed? I couldn't do that, though, because it would mean leaving the door open and it was a rather too overt a gesture. Maybe I should take my outer clothes off and slip into a robe but then I thought that was a little false so perhaps naked under it? That also seemed to me to be a little too much and might make me appear too eager and too easy. Possibly I should have a bath and greet her wrapped in a towel my hair still wet, but that seemed just silly. So instead, I settled for a quick wash, changed my knickers, got dressed, but left the tights off and waited.

Time seemed to drag so much, but looking at my watch I saw that I'd been there only ten minutes. I wandered around the bedroom and the small lounge wondering what the hell this would bring. It promised to be so different to anything I had previously experienced. This was proper grown up woman's stuff. I was playing with the big girls. I recognised that I had been picked up so relatively easily. It was as if she had absolutely no doubt that I would go along with her advances. She was, of course, correct for I was now waiting expectantly for her to come to my bedroom and make love to me. And I wanted that, I think. My body and emotions that she had been toying with all evening were now attuned to her and what would happen. Were they really, could that really be true? Fuck I didn't know.

After half an hour she still wasn't there and I started to think perhaps I had got it all wrong. But I couldn't have, could I? She had clearly told me to wait for her. Surely I wasn't drunk and had imagined it or had got the message wrong? No, the touches at the dinner table, the almost caress of placing of her fingertips on my wrist and shoulder and the more overt touches on my bottom had happened and surely were not accidents. Then there was the holding of my gaze just that little longer than was necessary and of course the overtly sexual way that she had slid her fingertips up the inside of my leg, beneath the hem of my skirt and had squeezed my thigh all told me that there was no mistake. And of course the 'your place or mine' question was to me at least conclusive evidence that I hadn't mistaken what she had done for innocent 'mistakes' or had I? Time drifted on until I had been there almost forty-five minutes and still no visit or even a phone call.

I was just about to give up and go to bed when I heard the light tap on the door.

"Fucking room service," she snarled walking into my room holding two bottles of champagne and glasses. "A girl could die waiting for them."

She marched in as if it were her own room and put the champagne down on the dressing table. As she opened one of the bottles, she was gabbling on telling me that she just couldn't get rid of one of the cameramen. "Sorry luv but I could hardly say that I you can't fuck me as I have to hurry to get to Tina's room for she's waiting there for me could I?"

I laughed and said. "No I suppose you couldn't."

Now that she was in my room, everything seemed so much more intimate. I was hellishly nervous, scared even.

She had changed from the brown, leather trousers and bright yellow shirt of earlier and was now wearing a full length, quite tight, black dress. Her hair was rather more slicked back than usual and she was wearing a very pale foundation on her face making it look almost translucent in the dim lighting. She had applied dark red, almost crimson lipstick on her thin lips. I almost smiled when I thought she looks like a vampire.

"So Tina were you thinking that I might not come to you?"

I admitted that it had crossed my mind and I let slip that I was just about to give up and go to bed. With a very assured smile on her face and her eyes glinting she said.

"Actually my dear that might have been a very good idea for I wouldn't have to undress you then would I? You would have been wonderfully naked for me wouldn't you? You would, Tina, have been absolutely ready for me to make love to you wouldn't you?"

Her words crashed into my mind and any minor reservations I had just simply evaporated. Her total assumption that I was so under her spell and her sophisticated assurance and confidence just overwhelmed me. As I heard the words and saw her eyes devouring me I simply melted. I knew at that moment that I was hers to do with as she wished.

It was obvious that she knew it as well for she was playing with me, toying with me, like a cat does with a mouse. She knew that she had me dangling on the end of a piece of string for, I guessed she knew that I had emotionally totally capitulated to her.

I was sitting in a low chair my skirt almost up to a level where my panties would be on view and she was standing her bottom wedged against the table leaning back her ankles crossed. It was a pose of such assurance and control that I knew that I was completely out of my depth. I tried to say something about me not being very experienced. Why? I have no idea but she replied.

"I couldn't give a fuck Tina. You have a gorgeous face, fucking amazing tits, a body to die for and legs that go right up to your arse. I want to fuck you so badly my body hurts."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did people really talk like that especially woman to woman? But of course they did, she had just uttered them and she clearly meant them.

We looked at each other for a moment or two and then she stood up straight her legs apart her hands going behind her neck. Holding my gaze she fumbled for a moment as she went on.

"Yes Tina from the moment I first saw you I have wanted you. From the first time I clapped eyes on you I have wanted to capture you and do the rudest things to you. I have wanted to see you naked and to worship your glorious body. Your magnificent, big breasts, the flatness of your stomach and the roundness of your arse. I have yearned to see you and feel you and touch you. I have lain awake imagining you in my bed with my face between your legs lapping at that fountain that I just know flows so easily and so fully."

I could feel myself being hypnotised by her erotically and eloquently crude phrases and the confidence she portrayed. I was captivated by the sheer assumptiveness that because she wanted me I would capitulate and do as she wished. Was I that that transparent and that easy? As her words tumbled around my brain and her eyes bored into mine I thought she must be well-practiced at seducing other woman to even think of saying such things to me. But they had exactly the effect I assume she was hoping for because they made me feel so bloody horny and receptive to her that I would have done anything. And as she said those remarkable words so even more incredibly exciting things began to happen.

Her fingers that had been fumbling behind her neck suddenly released her dress that then simply slid down her body. Getting caught momentarily on her nipples that she overcame with a shrug of her body she was suddenly standing before me in just a pair of high heeled shoes and a pair of long, black, self-support stockings. Her body was so slim and had hardly any curves, the only really womanly thing about her being her dark, large areolas. Dark and very round they were capped by very protruding nipples that looked just like two acorns jutting out from as small a pair of breasts as it was probably possible to have. Despite that, she simply oozed sex. She exuded an earthiness that I had never encountered before and she accompanied that with such a dominating demeanour that I felt totally under her control. Not only did I feel under her control, but also, I realised I wanted to be controlled, directed and yes, I suddenly acknowledged, dominated. My dormant submissive side was coming out.

Then I saw that she was shaved. I had never seen a woman that was bald in that area and was surprised really at how visible and how violently scarlet were the lips of her vagina. Did it thrill me? Did the sight of her sex excite me? No not the vision, but certainly the symbolic intimacy and the fact that she had clearly done that in a calculated way, presumably to pleasure herself and her lovers, including me I realised with a jolt, most certainly did.

She sat on the edge of the bed and looking at me with that slightly superior smile said.

"Now Tina I want you to take your clothes off for me and do that nice and slowly."

In any other circumstances, I would probably have resisted doing that for I had never stripped off in front of anyone before. But in these circumstance with this older woman sitting on my bed almost naked it seemed natural and just about the perfect thing to do. It was not to flaunt myself to a potential male lover it was to bare myself for what was surely going to be my lesbian lover. That, if anything, made it even more exciting. But it was not just the sexual excitement that made me stand up and obediently undo the buttons above the waist on my dress. It was the spell she was casting over me. I felt so under her control that she could have persuaded me to do anything she wanted.

Leaning back her arms behind her supporting her, one knee crossed over the other she appeared to be totally relaxed and completely assured. She must have known the effect she had on girls like me and she played that to the full. Her eyes roaming over me, a little superior sort of smile on her lips she just sat there saying things like.

"Yes that's just right, very nice Tina" or "Mmm lovely breasts my dear" as the top of the dress fell down round my waist. I reached behind me to unclip my bra. "Slow dear, slow," she whispered. "Take your time as I am going to when I make such incredible love to you."

I knew that she was using the words to mesmerize and captivate me, but I could do nothing about it. I was putty in her hands and I was enjoying what she was saying.

With shaking fingers I unclipped my bra.

"Leave it there" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Leave your bra stuck to your tits and go and pour us some champagne" she ordered.

Feeling wickedly sordid with the top of my dress undone and hanging down round my waist and my bra unclipped, I walked across the room to the dressing table. I poured champagne into the two flutes and returned to stand before where she was sitting on the edge of the double bed.

"You look fucking awesome Tina" she whispered not moving to take the glass I held out for her.

Instead, she reached out with both hands, took hold of the hem of my dress and began to roll it up my legs. As she did that, I leaned forward a little and that caused the bra to fall from my boobs onto her arms.

"Oh yes my dear, they really are tits to die for, I can hardly wait to eat them" she went on still making no effort to take the glass. "You have such suckable nipples. They are so hard for me. They are just ready for me" she went on rolling my skirt further up so that it was bunched round my waist. "Yes Tina, your nipples are just yearning for me to chew and suck them and bite and kiss them. And I will suck them Tina" she went on reaching up with both hands and cupping my boobs and pinching my horrendously hardened nipples. "Yes I will suck them Tina until I have you screaming for more. Yes you will do that Tina I promise. I will arouse your body so much that you will beg me for release. You will plead with me to make you cum."

My hands were shaking so much at both the words and the sheer assurance this woman had that I was almost spilling the champagne.

She ran the back of her fingernails across my pubic mound under the satin and lace of my black panties. Looking up at me with one thumb and finger pinching a nipple and the other pressing on my clit she said.

"I am so pleased that you got rid of those ghastly tights Tina so that I can see these lovely little panties" she went on sending enormous surges of excitement through me as her fingers slid along my lips pushing the material slightly inside me. "This way I can see your lovely legs. Legs that you will open for me, legs that I will get my face between and legs you'll wrap round me. Yes I will lick and kiss every part of you, every inch of your body, every mound and crevice. Nowhere will escape my dear as I take you to heights of sexual joy you have never experienced."

My mind could hardly take in what she was saying and the more she said so the more mesmerising they became and the more captivated I became. Standing before her in just my bikini panties and the dress crumpled round my waist she went on. "Yes I will adore your breasts, I will ravish your nipples, I will arouse your cunt, I will chew your clit and I will worship your arse. I will do that and more to you Tina until you beg me to release you, so that you can cum like you've never cum before."

"Oh Marcia" I gasped, my thinking powers seemingly significantly reduced by her presence, near nudity, sheer confidence and incredible phrases. I went to push my crumpled dress down.

"No leave it on" she said rather sharply as I slid my hands into the folds of the dress. "Leave that and those lovely little knickers on so that when I start to fuck you I will take them off so I can stare at your cunt as they come away."

Even the turn towards the cruder language, that I don't usually like, did not have an adverse effect. In some ways it just made her hold over me stronger and I felt my body quivering as, firstly, she blatantly ran her hand over her breasts, then pinched both of her nipples and then touched herself between her legs that she uncrossed slowly just as Sharon Stone was to do in a film some years later.

I watched in a trance-like stillness as Marcia stood and walked towards me. She had that almost arrogant stride of a ballet dancer, but she wasn't wearing those flat shoes, no hers were black patent high heeled stilettos. I assumed that she was going to take me in her arms and kiss me but no she walked behind me. I felt her slim body against my back and her hands reaching around me and cupping my breasts, I remember thinking with a degree of pride, though god know why, that they were too big to fit into her hands.. She squeezed them and pinched my nipples quite hard as she ground herself against me. It was enjoyable yet slightly weird for I really felt that I wanted to be cuddled and coaxed into sex. But that was clearly not Marcia's style. No she was doing exactly as she pleased precisely what gave her pleasure and that seemed to be using me as her plaything. Held like that I was helpless but cannot say I was not excited for I was, enormously. The feeling of her body against my back, her mound on my bottom and her hands on my breasts was so powerful and so different to what I'd experienced with the three men, well two boys and one man, with whom I'd had sex previously. But then the whole episode of this sex with this powerful woman was different.

With them, it had been mutual with each of us finding our way of giving and receiving pleasure from the other. Marcia, however, was taking me to a different level. To a level I had no idea even existed yet alone experienced. The way she was taking exactly what she wanted from me and taking for granted that I would give was a totally new experience to me. She was, though, absolutely correct for the helplessness I felt imprisoned in her arms, the way that she was dominating me with no real consideration for my feelings and the exquisite excitement she was creating in me all combined to make me feel, at one point, as if I would faint.

She pushed me towards the writing desk across the room and made me lean forward so that I had to support myself by holding onto the desk with my hands. I was half-bent over at the waist. She took hold of me at the fleshy part of my hips her fingernails digging into the softness and then ground herself against the base of my spine. She started to simulate the movements a man would make if he was fucking me from the rear.

It felt as though she was actually fucking me, as though it was a man up me. But of course she wasn't even in me, but the sensations I got from her bare, shaven crotch on my bottom were so similar that I started grinding myself back against her. I didn't quite cum, but I was so near and I so wanted her to give and take more from me. I felt her stop and her body lay on mine her hands once more cradling my breasts. She was wrapped around me with her small breasts pressing on my back the fronts of her nylon-covered legs against the backs of my naked ones. One of them slid between mine and she pressed upwards forcing my legs apart, quite wide. I felt her slithering down me, her hands once more gripping, this time even more tightly, the womanly excess on my hips. She was kneeling behind me her face level with my bottom. She forced my legs even wider apart and I felt her tongue just above the low waist band of my panties as one of her hands ran up the inside of my opened thighs and pressed hard against the gusset that was now inevitably absolutely soaked. Her tongue and lips were now moving all over my panties biting, kissing and licking as they moved ever closer to the crease in my bottom. Almost, no actually totally, unceremoniously I felt her thrust the lace to one side so that the two cheeks which, due to my legs being so widely open, were stretched apart. Then her tongue was on me. There was little hesitation or foreplay with her. No, she had decided that she was going to lick my arse and that is exactly what she did.

No one had done that before. Ok the older guy had touched me there with his fingers, but at that stage of my sexual education, it still struck me as something of a taboo place. Taboo it may have been, but in my state of heightened arousal and the sheer control she had over me it was also a place of untapped sensation, thrills and excitement. Her tongue probed against the restraining muscle and may well have gone some way into me as her hand stroked and rubbed all round my lips and on my clitoris. I was totally gone and low moans, and deep sighs and grunts were coming from my mouth as an almighty explosion erupted inside me.

'I'm cumming from having my arse licked' one side of my mind told me as the other said just enjoy it. I felt my legs giving way and I sunk to my knees but Marcia held onto me so all that meant was that I was now on all fours my bottom in the air. I felt her grip the panties then I heard the tearing sound as she ripped them off me baring all of my most womanly places to her. It seemed so wonderfully rude and wantonly abandoned to have my knickers torn from me so that my lesbian lover could more easily get her tongue up my cunt and it just served to thrill and excite me even more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds