My Life with a Dragon Ch. 09

Sarah was ashamed and her stomach turned over and over remembering and thinking of why she had been in that place with Crystal and Michael. "Michael, I'm sorry for,"

Michael cut her off quickly taking her hand into his. "Don't it's ok, I know it wasn't you and it wasn't me. We were in a place that was made to seduce us. But we were together and you saved me from Crystal as she was trying to corrupt me." Sarah smiled with her tears still welling. "I love you."

"I love you too."

CRASH! The lightning bolt was bright and the thunder rang loud. A storm had rolled in while the storm had already come and gone through the small house.

Michael looked at the rain pounding the window. "We need to go out and find her, she might get lost or something worse."

Lilith shook her head. "Trust me you won't find her, too many bars and love hotels to look. If I know her she's going to go corrupt someone and then she will be back or maybe not. Maybe she's just go home."

The three moved to the couch and turned on the TV with the intention of waiting for their guest.

Crystal's white blouse was soaked through exposing her voluptuous body, hair was the same. Soaked and clinging to her. She had stopped running and now sought shelter under a bus stop that only gave her a little protection from the rain but not keeping the cold from soaking into her bones. She knew she couldn't stay out all night, but she couldn't go back. Not yet. 'Why did she bring him up, I've tried so hard to forget about him but.' Crystal didn't notice the man standing in front of her until he spoke, breaking her thought.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" Crystal looked up over her knees that were pressed firmly into her chest. He was a young man maybe 20, well built with broad shoulders and large hands. He was wearing a simple pair of blue jeans a flannel shirt and a leather motorcycle jacket with a pair of black rimmed glasses. His wet mop of hair looked like he had horns. He was cute.

"I don't know?" She sniffled in her congestion.

"Are you waiting for the bus or are you just sitting here freezing to death?"

Crystal shook her head. 'What the hell, maybe a good corruption fuck would make her forget about her shitty night.' She stood up slowly making her figure look as appealing as she could. "Nope, just out for a walk and got caught out here. I'm visiting some friends and got a little lost."

The young man took off his jacket seeing a shiver run through her body. "Here put this on, I don't live far from here, we can call your friends and let em know you're ok." He smiled at her as she put on the jacket.

"Such a gentleman." She said in a sultry voice and making his face turn red.

The apartment was small, the living room and kitchen were the entry way was. A small wash closet was in the corner and a medium closet was on the right wall. "Cosy!" Crystal exclaimed.

Daryl, as his name was, replied with another smile. "Ya it's what I can afford for now, but I'm working really hard to start renting a better place." He moved to the closet and pulled out a blanket, some dry cloths and a large floor mattress.

Crystal smiled seeing his actions. 'He's going to try to play it all sweet and then he's gonna give in to me. He's even making a bed for us assuming he's going to seduce me, not if I do it first.' Crystal slid off his jacket letting it hit the floor making him turn his head back to her.

Daryl could see everything. Her shirt was soaked through, revealing her baby blue bra and the large mounds that it held. He swallowed hard trying to think. "Ya your soaked, here!" Daryl handed her a large sweatshirt and pair of matching pants as he opened the front door, shutting it behind him.

Crystal was shocked, but a smile returned to her lips. 'He's really trying to play innocent.' She changed quickly stripping everything from her body leaving her bare in the small room. She was tempted to call him right now but decided against it, slipping into the dry warm cloths. Lumping her own in a pile, she moved them to the edge of the room but made sure to leave her light blue panties in plain site.'Nothing like letting a guy know you're not wearing any panties.' Her smile curling on her face. "Ok you can come back in."

Daryl opened the door entering with another smile. "Feel better?"

"Much, thank you." Crystal stretched, with her arms above her head, making the shirt lift and revealing her toned stomach to the young man. She smirked again at his blushing cheeks.

"Um I'm going to change if you wouldn't mind leaving for a sec."

"You want me to go back outside, where it's so cold?" Crystal pouted as she rubbed her arms, mocking that she was cold.

"Ok well please just turn around for a sec and I'll change." She smiled again but obliged and he slipped off his wet jeans and slid on his sweatpants but Crystal looked back and could see the muscular back but what made her take pause were the large scars that covered his back and left arm. He finished putting on his shirt turning back around. "Ok I'm good now."

Crystal wasn't sure what to say, she slowly began to think that he wasn't intending to try anything with her. Maybe he was just this nice?

Daryl walked closer to Crystal looking at her with concern. "Are you ok?"

Crystal snapped out of her trance quickly. "Ya, ya I'm fine. Just cold that's all."

"Oh I'll make some tea and I can get out the heater and you'll be warm in no time." He put on the water, then plugged in the heater, turning it all the way up. Daryl returned to the water adding some honey and loose tea leaves as the water started to simmer. "I hope you like honey with your tea, I always make it like this and I didn't think to ask." Daryl looked back rubbing his neck at his lack of hospitality to his guest.

Crystal sat down on the large mattress in front of the small heater, savoring the warmth it bathed her in. "Honey is fine."

They sat on the large bed mat, sitting close to the small heater, talking about everything they could think of. Crystal found out Daryl was going to college to become a graphic designer, he loved art of all kinds but drawing was his favorite. He showed her some sketch books filled with everyday scenes he had worked on. People sitting in the park, dogs running, birds and a lot of portraits. Crystal smiled a large smile as she came to a few nude drawings of woman in great detail.

"Look at these, you're amazing."

He smiled at her praise but blushed, looking away from the sketches of the woman. "Ya those were really hard, it was kind of embarrassing to draw them.

Crystal almost broke out into laughter. "Embarrassed drawing them, it's not like your the naked one. In front of everyone in the class, I bet they were way more embarrassed."

"Ya I know it was just the first time I'd seen a naked woman, I mean like a in real life girl."

Crystal's eyes grew wide looking at the young man. "How old are you Daryl?"

He looked away from her as he responded. "I'm nineteen."

Crystal's jaw almost dropped hearing his age, he was a kid. She was almost 27 in human years and the thought that this teenager was playing her, he had to be. "Oh come on, you cant be telling me you're a virgin." She watched his discomfort closely. "Are you?" He couldn't look at her. "You are." The realization of the innocence of this boy made Crystal's stomach turn. She went with him to his home with the full intention of making him her slave and then breaking his heart when she left in the morning. She had it planned everything was going to be perfect, but he was a virgin. She had to ask him. "Why?"

He was hesitant but for some reason the word flowed from him, like relieving some burden. "My scars, girls usually say oh that's sexy to have scars, until they see me."

Crystal wasn't sure but she had to know, she had seen his back and arm but that couldn't be the extent they were to alienate him from woman. "Show me."

Daryl didn't know why but he couldn't say no to her. He knelt in front of her as he pulled off his shirt and she saw the extent of the damage to his body. The scars weren't on his back. Almost his whole left arm was burned, his chest down the side of his defined oblique muscle. She couldn't see the rest that ran down to his hip and probably his leg. "How did this happen to you?"

Daryl sighed and recounted how his home had caught fire, he was on his way home from school when the fire truck passed him on his bike and he could just feel it was his house. He didn't know how but he rode faster than he had ever before. When he got there the house was engulfed. He asked if his parents and sister made it out but no one knew. He wasn't sure why he did it, he was only a kid, but what could he do. He ran into the fire, going for his parents room. The door was smoking from the blaze behind it so he went for his little sister's room, finding her under the bed not breathing. Crystal could see the pain in his face, the memories still fresh in his mind, like they happened yesterday. He carried his sister out to the firemen, before they could stop him he ran back into the house to try and save his parents, but that was when things went bad. The stairs had become weak and he fell into the closet under them, he was trapped as the house burned. The last thing he remembered was excruciating pain, then cold, then black. He woke up in the hospital wrapped in bandages but that wasn't the worst pain. He knew his parents were dead they worked nights and slept during the day. But The doctor told him that his sister didn't make it, smoke inhalation. He was completely alone now.

Crystal could see the tears starting to flow while he recounted what happened, obviously reliving every horrific second. She could only think of one thing to do. Closing the distance to the boy she wrapped her arms around him, hold him into her as he wept. Crystal could feel his tears soaking into her sweatshirt, with his face pressed into her ample chest. After a time his tear started to slow and his breathing returned to normal, but he didn't stop. He leaned back giving her a full view of his face. With his left hand he slowly picked off a small flap just above his eye. Crystal hadn't noticed it at all with how well it blended but as he peeled the latex away it revealed even more burn. Running from just above his eye down his cheek, which looked pitted and melted. It connected with the rest of his burns but his face seemed to be the worst. The melted skin looked like webbed fibers with small black dots in them. Crystal couldn't speak she only looked at him for what seemed to be hours before it happened, her realization came to her like a sudden tremor through her soul. He was broken and innocent he didn't deserve any of this. She began to see the holes in their hearts in a similar way. His was loss and hers, heartbreak. They were alone and no one ever really accepted them even though that was what they needed more than anything, just some compassion.

Crystal was staring into Daryl's eyes, not seeing his scars anymore, only seeing him. Pulling him into her lips feeling a wave of pleasure and the relief she had been aching for.

Daryl returned her gesture, pressing into her, wrapping his arms around her waist and even pushing back against her tongue. He had never felt anything like this before but he knew he had to stop. He broke the kiss, turning to not look at the beautiful woman in front of him.

"What's wrong?" Pain and confusion dripping from Crystal's words.

Daryl closed his eyes and sighed. "You're an extra species and I'm a human, We can't do this."

Crystal became angry with he pitiful excuse. "So because of a law you don't want to fuck me!? I don't care about some stupid law." She leaned in again pulling him to her lips again but he broke away again.

"YOU"LL GET DEPORTED AND I"LL GO TO JAIL, WE HAVE TO STOP!" Daryl didn't mean to yell but he couldn't control what was happening to him. His mind was a flurry of emotions, no one had ever been like this with him and his own feelings seemed to be running wild.

Crystal began to cry with her face down and her fists balled in emotion. "Stupid boy," She stood up grabbing her clothes and made her way to the door. Her hand wrapping around the door knob but it wasn't what she felt, all she could feel were the arms constricting around her body and the gentle heart beat against her back. "Let me go."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to leave."

Crystal released the doorknob, turning to face the boy standing behind her. "Why? Why should I stay? You aren't going to give me what I need to forget my fucked up life so then WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO STAY!?"

Daryl looked into Crystal's eyes, seeing the welling tears of frustration she was feeling. "Because I like you." Crystal's face began to soften as he spoke. "I've never told anyone about what happened and when I tried the girls I had been with thought I was disgusting and wanted nothing to do with me. Some even became angry because I didn't tell them in the first place. I've been rejected so much but I never fought for them to stay. But you didn't. I don't know why but I want you, Crystal and I don't want you to go."

Crystal could see he was becoming emotional, his eyes glazed with more tears. She sighed hard returning her own eyes to Daryl's. "Then what do you want to do, because I'm a succubus and I," Her words were cut off as Daryl pressed his lips to her, forcing her back against the door. Crystal reached up, running her hands through his now dry hair, pulling him in tighter to her. Daryl reached his hand to her exposed lower back, feeling the soft warm skin that begged to be touched. Crystal lifted her leg, wrapping it around him trying to pull him in tighter to her. He reacted, moving his hand down to her shapely thigh. She repeated with her other leg and Daryl was holding her pressed against the door.

"We can't do this," He said panting from desire. "I don't want to risk you being torn from me."

Crystal took his face into her hands, pulling him into another passionate kiss. "I have an idea. Now take me to bed."

Daryl opened his eyes looking up at his ceiling. His ceiling? The last thing he could remember was laying down with Crystal. 'Crystal where is she?' Daryl looked to his left and right, slowly sitting up to examine what he was seeing. Everything looked the same but he couldn't shake the feeling, something was wrong. He hadn't seen her but he could feel her hand on his shoulder keeping him from standing.

"Crystal?"

"Ya its me." She said moving down in front of him.

Her eyes looked even more beautiful than he remembered. "I thought you left. I'm used to waking up alone."

She leaned in and kissed him, sending a rush of electricity through him. Slowly pulling away from him and looking into his eyes. "You're never going to be alone again."

He could feel her hand moving down to his chest then slowly lower. Grasping her wrist wasn't what he wanted but he couldn't let her do this. The only words he could muster were. "The law."

Crystal smiled, kissing him again. Then offering him her hand to stand and follow her. He felt like he couldn't resist her. Crystal led him to the door, opening it to an impossible site. The world wasn't there just a deep void of black and purple.

He was confused but not scared. "What is this?"

Crystal smiled again, wrapping her arms around his waist. "This is a dream, just for us two. It's one of the abilities of being a succubus."

"So none of this is real?"

"I wouldn't say that. Everything in here is just as real as the world outside." She smiled a little wider. "This can be our place."

Daryl couldn't think of what she was saying, it was too much of a wonderful and crazy idea that she could control dreams but the only thing on his mind was one what he wanted to do. "You are so beautiful." Leaning into her, kissing her and pulling her tighter to him. She could feel his hands tracing her body until they found her thighs and could feel herself being lifted up into his arms, never breaking their kiss. He walked to the bed, kneeling down and lowering Crystal's body until his weight was on top of her. She still had on her sweats pants and shirt but not for long. Daryl reached down, lifting her butt off the futon, pulling off the pants in one fluid motion. As soon as her pants were gone he was hit with the intoxicating aroma of Crystal's wanting sex. He leaned into her lips again. Crystal pulled his shirt over his head quickly and pressing her lips back to his after throwing it in the corner.The two lovers could feel themselves beginning to lose themselves in each other. Daryl was feeling like he never felt before he wanted to be everything to this girl. He was stopped by Crystal holding his face for a moment, looking into his eyes. She was trying so hard not to weep at what she was seeing in his eyes but she could feel a pit in her stomach from her omission of what she had done.

"Crystal are you ok, What is it?"

A tear rolled down from her eye to her ear. "I have to tell you something."

Daryl began to feel fear rising inside him. "What? You can tell me anything."

"I'm not a good person, Daryl," Crystal covered her face as tears began to flow with her confession. "I've done a lot of bad things and I've hurt a lot of people. All because someone hurt me and I was," She was cut off as her hands were pulled from her face and once again her lips were pressed against this boy.

Daryl looked into her eyes smiling. "It's doesn't matter, I know how it feels to be filled with pain and sometimes you do things to fill it, it doesn't matter Crystal. This right now is what matters right? Our safe place and nothing is going to hurt us in here." She sighed a sigh of relief as he moved to her neck. Daryl picked up where they paused as though it had never happened, pushing his hand under her sweatshirt. She smelled so good, he could feel himself getting high just from smelling her. Cinnamon and cotton candy. Moving down her scent became even stronger, pulling him to her. Crystal moaned as he lifted her shirt just below her large breasts, kissing her from her sternum to her belly button and lower, until he was planting his first kiss to her precious pearl. Taking it into his mouth made her squirm with pleasure. Daryl slowly worked his tongue around her hardening clit, running his tongue up and down her tiny slit as it opened like a blossoming flower. Her scent was intoxicating and he wanted more and more of it. Crystal was moaning from the sensation, it wasn't her first time but this felt different. The usual lust wasn't there, she didn't feel like she needed him like she had in the past she felt like she was whole again, She felt happy in a way she hadn't felt in a long time. Daryl stopped, beginning to kiss her all the way back up to her lips. Crystal could feel him at her opening but he didn't move further.

In a reassuring voice, caressing his cheek and seeing the love in his eyes she had longed for she spoke. "Be gentle with me." She could feel him pressing into her slowly, centimeter by centimeter. Daryl wasn't the biggest Crystal had ever had but he filled her perfectly, just enough pressure to drive her to ecstasy without any pain. He slowly began to work himself in and out with a rhythm of her moans, she felt amazing. Crystals eyes were fixed on Daryl's dark pools, feeling herself getting lost in them. His pace began to quicken as he could feel his body begin to give in to her pleasure.

"I'm getting close."

Crystal buried her face into his neck panting as she spoke. "I'm already there." She could feel her orgasm flowing like a river, crashing on rocks as it approached. Daryl could feel her body convulse under him as he climaxed deep inside Crystal's body. After the tremors of their climax subsided they kissed again, feeling each other slowly dissolving into one another.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds