My Life's Best Discovery

Taking my cock out of her mouth, she declared, "Oh David, that feels really good!" She ignored my cock for a while so she could enjoy my tongue in her ass without distraction. I didn't mind at all! Then, after about a minute went by, she asked softly, "You like your mommies poop hunny?"

I pulled my tongue out of her ass and exclaimed, "Heck yes!" because I really DID like the bitter taste of her shit!!

"Ohh, that's SO good to hear!" she replied happily. "Can mommy sit on your face sweetheart?"

"Yeah!" I practically wailed.

She got up on her knees and did the splits until her big brown hole was firmly pressed against my nose. "Hold still baby, I have a fart ready to come out for you."

Without realizing it, I had my cock in hand and was jerking off. I'd just reacted and took hold of it without thinking about it! "Good boy! Jack off for mommy!" I heard her whimper. I couldn't see anything because of her full, round ass cheeks pressing down around my face, but I felt her flex her sphincter against my nose as she tried pushing out her fart. Wiggling her butt around on my face, she actually worked a little of my nose right up inside her asshole!! And that's when she farted!! Her big fart literally forced its way up my nose!! I didn't even have to breath in to smell her thick stench, it did the work for me!! As soon as her fart ended, I started jetting my jism into the air in a monster orgasm!! In response, mom sat down on my face even harder, forcing my nose to go even deeper up her ass. And then she started shaking uncontrollably, and cried out loudly in pleasure. When our orgasm's where done {at least I thought she had one}, I felt her hand on my stomach and lower chest running her fingers through the cum I'd just layered myself with. I continued smelling her ass until she finally climbed off, and even then I could still smell her because of the shit that had smeared on my nose from just having it impaled in her dirty hole.

Her face flushed red and glowing, she smiled down at me and asked, "Did you like that, hunny?"

"Yes," I replied, and grinned shyly. "I liked it a lot!"

Her voice suddenly filled with concern, she asked, "And are you okay with what we just did?"

"Yes," I answered honestly. "Can we do again later?"

She giggled and replied, "Of course we can sweety! We can do it any time you want to!"

Oh man! Discovering my mom had been the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me, before or since!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds