My Little Ventrue Ch. 03

Her dress meant Kristen's naked back was pressed to Beatrice's body, and she could feel her heart. This close to her neck, she could practically hear it through the bass-heavy music. Her heartbeat was slow, or at least, slow compared to who she usually fed from. Hell, the bimbo was almost grinding against her.

"I'm sorry, is the dress in the way?" Without hesitation, the blond reached up, undid the neck of the dress, and let it fall to her lap. Now Beatrice had a topless bimbo almost in her lap, begging to be sucked on. She got what she wanted, but didn't know if she wanted what she got.

"... ok."

She could tell Julias was watching intently from his spot, but otherwise did not move to intervene. He'd said to not kill people, but that was proving to be a tough thing to do. She really, really wanted to kill this one. Hell, even when she was alive she'd have wanted to kill this one. But, she couldn't deny the simple efficiency of having your meal walk up to you, let its dress down, and beg to be Kissed.

She leaned in, and put her lips to the girl's neck. She had to fight her own reflex to pin down and bite into her prey hard, like she usually had to do. This one was willing, and damn it all, she was going to try one of these consensual feedings. It's why she was here. She'd never done it in her entire unlife; how could she?

Opening her mouth only just as wide as a normal Kindred would, she eased her fangs — only her normal fangs — onto the bimbo, and let her teeth sink into her neck.

"Oh! Mm... you're... right... Julias. It's...." Kristen trailed off as the euphoria of the Kiss washed over her. Beatrice, on the other hand, was focused so intently on her new experience, her eyes open wide enough to hurt. The blood wasn't a squirting mess, and it wasn't thinned with adrenaline. This blood was thick, it was warm, it pooled into her mouth in slow, powerful waves. And it was sweet. So very, very god damn sweet.

She hooked her lips onto the prey's neck to prevent a single drop of the blood from escaping, and only had to suckle to ensure the delicious red filled her. Her mouth wasn't open very much, so even crocodile teeth instead of cheeks, the blood simply pooled along the bottom of her mouth before she swallowed it down. No mess, nothing.

Even more surprising was when Kristen took Beatrice's hands, and hooked them around her breasts. The kine encouraged her and pressed her fingers into her. The bimbo's nipples were damn hard, and Beatrice had to admit, fake or not, those large tits felt nice filling her palms.

"You have... long nails. You have to tell me... where you bought them... later."

What the fuck was going on? Beatrice was supposed to be getting a free meal, but even she let out a tiny moan, like the bimbo's. Hell, she was starting to squeeze and massage Kristen's breasts just to encourage the bimbo to relax into her even more. She was sure the blond would have been masturbating if she had any energy, but the Kiss had sapped all her strength within seconds and left her a lethargic slug. Kristen was used to this, very used to this, and was leaning up and into Beatrice's own neck to rest her head. If she had opened her eyes, she may have been able to see the Nosferatu's extra teeth, but the kine was completely absorbed in the orgasmic bliss of a Kiss done the gentle way. The sexual way.

A tap on Beatrice's shoulder snapped her out of her own bliss. Slowly, with delicate care, Beatrice removed her fangs from Kristen's neck. The kine didn't say anything, even when Beatrice licked the wound to seal it. Her eyes were closed and she was practically comatose, so Beatrice had to right her up herself and put her back to the booth seat. She put a claw to her own lips; the human's breasts were still on display, and rising and falling with the labored breaths of a satisfied woman.

It was really, really hot.

She reached out and cupped one of those tits in her palms, just to feel its weight. Julias was still behind her, but she didn't care. Fresh blood was coursing through her insides, filling her, spreading through her, making her feel warm and alive again, and with no violence or death in the mix, instead she found all the energy going toward... arousal.

"She's really just... sitting here... and... we could... could anything. We could fuck her all night long." She raised the tit and let it drop, jiggle, and bounce. Fake, but she cupped it again anyway. Still hot.

"We could. She wouldn't even mind. As long as you didn't take too much from her, she'd let you do anything to her, and she'd thank you after."

Beatrice let go of the woman's breast, and turned to face Julias. He was looking at Kristen, and smiling a half smile. Something was on his mind, something that was making the situation bittersweet for him. There wasn't anything like this to find in the Kindred world. This dumbass bimbo wasn't thinking outside this night alone for her plans, and that simple honesty, coming from even such a stupid bloodbag, was intoxicating.

The Nosferatu reached with both hands and raised Kristen's dress to tie it back behind her neck.

"Let's get out of here," Beatrice said.

"Oh? Sure. Where to?"

"Your place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julias's place might as well have had Invictus Ventrue written on the fucking walls. White walls with Gothic paintings, expensive looking leather couches and chairs and streamlined... streamlined everything. She rolled her eyes.

"Jack, you here?" Julias said.

"Your new childe?"

"Yes. He often shows up. He's pretty new to the whole thing."

"Yeah..." Her mind fell back to memories of her own sire. That relationship had lasted just a few days before he'd been executed, and it was not a relationship she'd enjoyed. He was stalker and fucked up creature, looking to pass on that fucked up clan of his.

"So, may I interest you in a drink? I do keep several blood types for drinking." He shrugged with a silly grin. "It helps me feel human, you know? Sit down, sip from a wine glass, chat with Jack about good times."

"You... were friends with Jack?" She walked around and let her claws drag along various surfaces. It was so clean.

"Yes. For five years. I groomed him, helped nurture his intelligence and trained his physical body." Julias wandered over to the fridge and pulled out a wine bottle. She knew fuck all about wine, but it was blood anyway so what did it matter? The Ventrue really did enjoy the image of it all, and he sipped from a glass. She'd fed, but he hadn't.

"Does he know you're such a tragedy freak?"

"... I'm sorry, what?"

"Tragedy freak. Weep and cry at the cruel night at all? Hang with the humans because you miss it so much, and never truly accept that you're a dead thing now?" The signs were all there, after all. As much as his Kindred side showed through every so often, he played at the white knight and tried to balance the two. "You practically drip of the brooding, tragic hero stereotype, Julias. Like, no matter how nice you are, you just can't rejoin the humans in life. You're a Ventrue, so why are you acting like an emo Daeva bitch?"

He looked at her for a long while before setting his glass down on the counter. "... you don't miss it?"

Boom.

She'd thought she'd had him. She'd figured it out. Pieced together the puzzle of the great Julias and his weird habits, and even his attraction to her. Tragedy freak. But then he asked a stupid fucking question and suddenly she felt his genuine eyes poking a hole through her bad girl attitude.

"Of course I fucking miss it! I... that was the first time I've ever really talked to a human in twenty fucking years. That idiot blond! And...." Her hands gently grasped at the air in front of her in a subtle motion. "And... yeah. Yes, I get it. I fucking get it, I miss it. But you! You don't get to miss it! You don't get to fucking miss it!" Fuck him. Fuck him and his bullshit. She was Nosferatu. He was Ventrue. He looked dead sexy and could wear a suit and get a job. He had no right to complain.

"Sorry," he said, and took another sip of his blood, "I can't help it. I'm neck deep in all these political games playing out for decades to come. I don't know how Viktor does it, or Maria or Michael, but... I just get sick of it all. The Danse is fucking horrible."

"... you're fucking right it is." Her anger fell away, and she laughed. She had to. Ventrue live and breathe for the Danse Macabre. They came to it naturally. But this one was sick of it? She had to laugh.

She walked over to him, and wrapped her claws around his wrist. When he blinked at her, she lowered his wrist until he put the glass down on the counter, and she tugged at him.

"What are—"

"Shut the fuck up." She pulled him toward the stairway. Yes, the fucker's apartment had a second floor, and she was sure his master bedroom would be up there. What kind of bed she wondered? She licked at her crocodile teeth as she envisioned it, no doubt some fancy memory foam mattress with silk sheets if Julias's stereotypical tastes were predictable enough.

Bingo. His king-sized bed was layered in black silk. The walls were still white, and this time there was a single painting of a beautiful, pale woman with long black hair and a see-through white dress, wet with rain and laying across a seat of Victorian style.

"You sleep with this thing on the wall, looking at you?"

"I find the image soothing. She seems like a quiet soul."

"You mean a miserable soul. Look you fucked-in-the-head dumbass, if your unlife sucks so much, then you make a god damn change to make it suck a little less. You think I really wanted to go out tonight? I'd rather sit in my apartment in the god damn dirt and dust and watch TV, or eat some some worthless fuck off the streets, then risk someone freaking out over how I looked at the Bloodlust. I came out cause I saw an opportunity for a god damn change."

Her grip tightened and she threw him onto the bed. Literally. None of that whimpy shit. She was Nosferatu, and she was a hell of a lot stronger than him. The bed thankfully did not break. Julias on the other hand looked shocked as all hell, and she chuckled at him again as she approached.

"And you know what? That was the first time I'd fed on someone who wasn't resisting me or unconscious. Ever. And as much as I hated that bimbo bitch... thank you for that." She climbed onto the bed, and straddled the poor, idiot Ventrue the same way she had when she'd fed him in her catacombs."Now we're going to do thing number two I haven't done since being embraced."

She really had no clue how they'd gotten to this point. She never had any intention of sleeping with Julias, but now she was straddling the man on his bed. His attraction to her had been a window of opportunity, but now it was going straight up to fucking.

She could use a good fuck. Twenty years celibate was not fun, even as an undead.

She blushed for him. The blush of life brought color to her skin again, got her old dead heart beating again, and even got her to salivate again. She licked at the little bit of wetness that formed on one of her massive teeth along her cheek.

"Now you, my tragic knight, are going to do exactly as I say for the night. Got it?"

"I, uh... yes ma'am."

Heh, ma'am. She chuckled, reached down, and slid off her tank top without hesitation. The Ventrue's eyes opened wide at her body, but she saw the spark of intrigue and arousal in his gaze. Her mouth may have looked like it belonged on some monster in a horror movie, but she had the body of a fucking amazon warrior. She reached down with both hands and cupped her perky breasts, and even plucked on her pierced nipples for him.

"Blush," she said.

Julias did as ordered. Ordering a Ventrue around was a first, and she grew giddy with the power of it. She knew the bastard, much older than she, had the powers to turn her into a mindless puppet, but she was confident she had the position to rip him in half if he tried anything. And honestly, she didn't expect him to try anything.

His blush of life brought a nice tone to him, a little darker than she expected. He had blonde hair combed back over his head, like some mobster from the 40's, but she had to admit it worked on him. That was it! He looked like some kind of young king of the mobsters from the 40's. That was driving her nuts.

She already felt his erection poking against her ass, and immediately her body responded. It'd been so damn fucking long, her nipples were already growing to points.

"You, sir knight, are a god damn bastard. How much did this suit cost?" The look of shock on his face was priceless when she motioned to slice it up, but she didn't. Instead, she put her hands against his chest, and started to slide off his jacket. He helped — it's hard to get a jacket off when lying down — and she tossed it aside. Her claws found the buttons of his shirt, and with great dexterity, she undid them one at a time.

"Thank you. It cost... a lot."

"Of course it did. Got to look good in the mobster world." She spread open his shirt, and let out a quiet moan of satisfaction. He was a man after all, not some whiny little girl like he sounded. His chest was chiseled and wide, muscles defined, shoulders broad, and a bit-but-not-too-much chest hair. Perfect. Her claws roamed over his hard muscles, but she did not remove the unbuttoned shirt from his shoulders. More interesting to leave it on, as it framed his abs. He wasn't super ripped like her, but his stomach was flat and hard, and she put her hands against it. Mmm, firm.

"What would you have me do?"

"Shhh. No talking," she said, and Julias smiled and closed his mouth. Good, he was getting the game.

She shifted back and put her hands to his belt. When was the last time she'd done this? Undressing a man, the pop of the belt buckle, sliding it off and out and tossing it to the floor? She'd been a sexual animal when she was alive, and she could feel the old hunger coming back to her. Her claws tugged at his pants and underwear, and she slid them both down to his knees in a single motion. She had to reach behind her to continue, and get them over his boots. Fuck, the boots. She undid those too, and pulled it all off, even his fucking socks. Nosferatu didn't get laid often, and she wasn't going to spoil this by rushing it.

Once she turned around again, she sat straddling his knees, and Julias smiled to her from across the bed with his hands hooked behind his head. He had a nice, big back with wide lats, but her eyes lasted only a second before drawing to his member.

"Is this why you're such a slut?" She hovered over his member, and took a second to examine it. He was circumcised, and his girth was surprisingly thick. And long. There were veins running around it in interesting patterns, and she ran the smooth side of one of her claws up and down them. "I admit, you got a huge dick."

He looked about to say something, but he remembered his orders, and closed his mouth again. He just smiled, and she rolled her eyes.

"Shame to lose it." She took her right hand to its base, and wrapped around its warm, hard girth. Damn that feeling of a cock in her hand. With a wicked grin, she aimed it straight up, opened her mouth wide so all her teeth were on full display, and moved to bite down on his dick. Julias sat up with a startle, but relaxed when she didn't bite down.

"Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. I find the first guy who don't mind a crocodile mouth and I'm going to bite his dick off." She rolled her eyes again, and lay across his leg. She was still wearing her jeans, but being topless was fun. Her hand remained around his cock, and she squeezed it gently with experimentation. The shark smile was only inches away from his cock as her head was by his hips, and yet his erection remained. He really did like her smile.

She stopped to take a moment to enjoy the situation. The man really was a hunk, a bastard Invictus and a Ventrue at that, but that didn't change he was a hunk. Her claws were wrapped around his cock — fuck he was big — and it only grew harder at her touch. She gave it a slow stroke with a tender squeeze, just enough to feel its texture comply to her hands, and pushed it forward so it lay across his abs, before she brought it back to stand. His pubic hair was short and trimmed, proper and neat, just like a typical Invictus.

She liked it.

The Nosferatu picked herself up and stood over the Ventrue. She grinned down at him, knowing full well grinning made her look like a demon from hell, and started to undo her jeans. They came off easily, and panties too, so she was standing stark naked over the man. Her claws reached down and found another piercing, a little ring that pierced the hood of her clitoris, and she plucked at it softly. It bounced against her clit and sent tingling sparks up through her pelvis and down her thighs. Fuck she was horny.

"I expect the mighty slut knight to know how to use his tongue. He better. I've got a lot of years to make up for." She didn't really wait to see his response, but already started to get down onto her knees and spread herself over his head. One of her hands had to press to the wall for balance, but her other found his head, and her long claws wrapped around his skull while her knees worked further and further out.

Finally, she eased her pussy onto his lips. The shivering started immediately, and she let out a sultry moan that surprised her when she felt her juices spread over his face. Christ it had been forever. She looked down to him, but his eyes were closed. Good, she didn't want him to see how deliriously aroused she already was. It was all over her face, she could tell, as all it took was a single lick from the large man to make her eyes roll upward.

"Fu... uuuuck." Soon both of her sets of claws were on the wall, and Julias wrapped both his hands around the front of her thighs to help her balance. He wasn't just licking, he was suckling. The man had wrapped his lips around the upper half of her cunt and was pulling her clit into his mouth. Just a little suction was going a long way, and he licked and nuzzled his tongue against the piercing too. She thought she'd grind her cunt against him, but this was proving far better. The Ventrue bastard was skilled, she had no reason to move, so she simply sat there, shaking, while he kissed her cunt.

"You... fucking... slut." She'd been horny ever since she Kissed the bimbo at the club, but she was racing now. Her mouth was hanging open, her voice was coming out in moans, even girly mewls, and her juices were spreading. She could feel them on her thighs, making a mess on the knight's bed, but she didn't care. It was the first time anyone had touched her in two fucking decades, and holy fuck, undead or not, she missed this.

The orgasm did not take long to arrive. Her claws sank into the wall, but better that than the man's head. Both her hands used the wall for grip as her body started to shake and the pleasure tremors shot up through her. Sparks of bliss made her powerful thighs quiver, and the clench of her cunt caused more of her juices to leak from her and onto Julias's face. His tongue grew far softer, but he gave her a few long, gentle licks to keep her orgasm going until she was trembling.

"Ok! Ok stop... Jesus." She backed away and eased herself onto his stomach, leaning forward with her hands on his chest. Not even five minutes and she'd cum already. "Fuck I needed that. God damn. Ok, round two." Still shaking a bit with orgasm aftershocks, she smirked up at the Ventrue. He still wasn't talking, as ordered. It made her grin.

She rolled off of him, lay down on her back, and spread her legs. She had great legs. Just the act of putting herself on display like this put that spark into Superman's eyes that she longed for. He was hungry for her. Christ, just the sight of a hunky man like him hungry for her had more of her juices flowing. She ran her claws up and down her powerful thighs, and shivered at the tingling it sent up her still quivering body.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds