My Little Ventrue Ch. 05

"I can... feel that."

"That all you feel?" With a bit of roughness to her, she put her clawed hands against his crotch. "Come on, I don't have all night here."

"You don't?"

"Well... ok yeah, I do." She started to rub against the growing erection in his pants. Just the fact she was so brazen about it was enough to bring him to full arousal within seconds. "That's why I brought the box." The Nosferatu pulled herself onto the couch and straddled him, then slid forward enough so her own crotch rested against his. One of her arms hooked around behind him, and the other rested its elbow on his shoulder so her claws could run through his hair.

He had to admit, she was acting very differently than last time. All the subtle ways she tried to hide her crocodile smile were gone, and instead she was looking him straight in the eye with the huge array of teeth on full display. Her lips in the center looked perfectly normal, but both cheeks were replaced with monstrous teeth that could easily rip him in half. Despite himself, having such a monster grinding on him was only making him harder.

"Christ you are one weird man, Julias. Inches away from snapping distance, and you get horny." She leaned in closer, and closer, until their noses were touching. "That really turns me on."

He leaned in toward her in return, and put his lips to hers. She blinked at him, and for just a moment he thought she was going to bite him, but once his hands reached behind her and started to caress her naked back, she relented. She let her body relax against him, closed her eyes, and kissed him back with a sigh.

That sigh of acceptance on her voice was what he wanted. It was beautiful, how such a dark creature could be so sexual, and even tender and romantic. He dared not say it, lest she rip him to bits, but he could think it.

"Ok Romeo... don't make me smack you." She loved to threaten him, but he saw the grin on her lips. She liked it.

Her hands reached down and took his, and as she got comfy on his lap, her claws guided his fingers to her body. She really did have the physique of a gymnast and fighter combined. Her legs were thick and powerful -- damn hot in those tight jeans she liked -- and her stomach was an impressive array of defined abs. He was a big, tall, and muscular guy, but her chiseled stomach was iron.

A snake tattoo danced along her stomach, curling around over the muscles of her pelvis, abs, and then up the center of her sternum to turn and bite into one of her nipples. She even guided one of his hands to follow the snake's trail, until she planted his hand against her breast. Even with her lean, muscular physique, her breast was just large enough to fill his large palm, and a gentle squeeze was enough to mold its softness to his fingers while the chain dangled over his thumb.

Her hands found his tie. To his surprise, she was looking at it with a rather lustful gaze. Her claws drifted up and down its length, and she plucked at his tie bar with a playful grin.

"So... we're going to have a no-work-talk clause, right?" she said, and hooked one hand around his neck, while the other continued to tug and pull at his tie.

"A clause?"

"Just trying to talk like an Invictus would understand." She shifted her jaw to the side a bit, which caused a few of the front crocodile teeth to click together as they slid over each other. "You know shit will happen between the Carthians and Invictus. And I don't want any of that fuckery coming in here and ruining a good thing."

"... are you planning on coming over often?" He tilted his head to the side and nudged his cheek into her wrist.

The Nosferatu looked at him for only a moment before her eyes wandered away, and the telltale hints of shyness sneaked their way into her mannerisms. She started to fidget a little, confidence wavering, and her body tensed. She was thinking.

"You don't want me to?"

"I definitely do want you to." He gave her wrist a kiss, and her smile returned. "But you've entered relationship territory now. If you start coming over regularly, I'm afraid I'll have to officially declare that we're dating."

"... fuck. Seriously?" The Kindred frowned down at him. "You can't do that. Our bosses would kill us."

"They won't. They may want to, but they won't." Both his hands slid down to her waist, and he let his fingers run back over the muscles of her pelvis, before reaching behind her to feel the shape of her ass through her jeans. She leaned into his grip a little too. "Besides, I won't tell anyone if don't want me to. It'd just be for us."

"But... I don't want to be in a committed relationship." She sat back on his lap, and he could swear she was trying to pout. She couldn't really do it right though, with her extra teeth along her cheeks.

"Too bad. Call me old fashioned." He gave a shrug, but smiled his jackass smile. "You'll get to come over whenever you want, share in my things, share in my meals too. We'll talk, laugh, comfort each other, and kiss and other things." He sat up and spread his legs, and Beatrice's eyes opened a little wide as her ass fell between his legs and onto the couch. "Won't that just be horrible?"

The poor girl. She was dealing with a Ventrue. He never went into a conversation without having planned it out ahead of time, for a million different possibilities. He could read her expressions -- even with her extra teeth -- like a poker player too, to every last tell she had. He crafted the words, the inflections, the propositions to go with them, all to manipulate and control the dialogue to go the way he wanted it to go, and make the other person realize what he wanted them to realize.

He wanted her to realize he liked her.

"Come on. Do... I have to decide now?"

"No. Take your time." Now that her ass was on the couch between his legs, his height came into play and he was looking down at her. His hands sneaked up her back, and his fingers danced along her naked shoulder blades. He even leaned forward, and put his forehead to hers. She tried to pull away, but with his hands on her back, she was trapped and helpless to escape. All she could do was lower her gaze and avoid eye contact.

After a minute of stubborn quietness, the Nosferatu creature let out a quiet grumble and put her hands on his chest. "I'll think about it."

"Thank you."

"Fucking... Ventrue." She reached up and undid his tie. How she managed to undo clothing without her claws cutting it, he couldn't fathom. "I just wanted to come over and have a good fuck, maybe chill out a bit. Didn't want any of this emotional crap." Little by little, she started to undo his suit. He watched her work with a tilted head and a smile; much as she may hate the Invictus, or Ventrue Kindred, she seemed to really like his suit, and she was delicate as she undid the jacket, and then the waistcoat.

"Sorry," he said, knowing she'd frown at him for using the S word. "You're the one that asked me out first. You have only yourself to blame."

She laughed, and he gave her another kiss. This time, she kissed him back immediately, and even smiled a little before pushing him harder so he was leaning into the couch. Her claws were quick, and an eagerness started to join her movements until she was almost pulling his clothes off of him. When she finally had him down to his boxers, she slid off of him and laid down on the couch, and with her legs in the air, she undid her boots, then pulled off her pants and underwear.

The Nosferatu, naked and smirking, let one of her legs dangle off the side of the couch, and pulled up her other leg to bend at the knee and press into the back of the furniture so her legs were spread open. Her claws drifted up and down her hard stomach, and one pair found the chain still attached to her nipples, then idly tugged on it.

"If it's my fault, at least I can get something out of it." She reached down with her other hand, and her sharp claws found the pierced hood of her clit. The little nub of flesh was already swollen, and Beatrice didn't hesitate to start stroking it.

For a moment, a part of him worried about his couch, and then he grinned at the image of what would happen if he told Beatrice to stop for fear of his furniture. She'd probably stab the couch, then him.

The couch didn't matter anyway. The deadly creature in front of him was naked, masturbating, and watching him with hungry eyes. Just seeing those snake eyes of hers, green with black slits down their centers, was enough to make him shiver. She really was a dangerous animal, wild and almost chaotic with her impulses. He wanted more of that.

"You just going to watch?" she said. Her fingers had gotten faster, and he could see the shine of moisture already starting to build on her tight snatch's lips.

"You seem to like it." He reached out, took her leg still on the couch, pulled it onto his lap, and ran his hands up down her calf and thigh. She really had the legs of a warrior.

"... I do. No one's looked at me in a long time." She clicked her teeth together, and even let out her tongue -- damn that was a long tongue -- to lick at her chops. "And... I really got off on being watched, when I was alive."

She spread herself a little more, and started to masturbate a little faster. Every bit of him wanted to take her there, but there was something to this. The sight of her, monster and all, spreading herself and playing with herself, knowing he could see every detail and had his hands on her leg, was intoxicating. Her abs flexed whenever she got a little rougher, and the leg in his hands pressed against his bare chest a little harder too.

He slid off his boxers. His member was already hard and upright, and he kept his eyes on Beatrice as he wrapped a hand around it. The Nosferatu responded immediately, her voice growing to a full moan, and her hand on her clit getting faster and faster. When he started to slowly stroke himself, all while keeping his eyes focused on her, she erupted.

She almost pushed herself off the couch, but managed to balance herself before her spreading legs nudged her anymore. Her back arched, one hand grabbed onto her breast, and the other covered her pussy while the juices started to trickle. In only minutes, she'd gone from the teasing creature on his lap, to cumming and groaning at her own fingers.

"That was fast," he said. The Nosferatu didn't seem to mind. She milked her orgasm with her hand gently cupping her cunt, holding herself, while the spasms of her body worked through the couch so he could just barely feel them. She was looking at him while she came too, and her snake eyes drifted down to where his hand was stroking himself.

"H... hold on," she managed to say, and forced herself to sit up. He stopped massaging his cock, and laid back as Beatrice grabbed his shoulders, and straddled his lap again; he could feel her trembling thighs against his. This time, she had her knees planted on the couch on either side of him, and the hand that was holding his shoulder moved to wrap its claws around his throat.

He dared not move. For a moment he wondered if she'd cut off his head, but the fear passed quickly as her other hand reached down and grabbed his shaft. She gave it a few, tender strokes, enough to rekindle it to full arousal. With her lean, ripped body squirming around in front of him, and the chain dangling from her nipples -- not to mention her other assortment of piercings -- Julias could only drink in the sight of the wild animal guiding his cock upward.

With a quiet whimper, she lowered herself onto him.

"Fucking... shit... god damn it, Julias." She kept her grip clinched around his throat - for balance he hoped - and wriggled her hips left and right a little as she sank down onto his lap.

She was so unbelievably tight. Julias settled his hands on her hips, and simply watched with hungry eyes while she continued to work her way down. He was a big guy, he knew that, and Beatrice was tight enough and strong enough she could probably squeeze him until she tore his dick right off. She was so wet though, that even her clenching muscles let him penetrate her, inch by slow inch. The blush of life had her small labia dripping juices down his length, and before long, he could feel her warm cum on his testicles.

"Ever... thought of... getting into porn?" she said. She'd managed half of him at that point, and even Julias was struggling to hold still. Her soaked insides were squeezing his glans, massaging with each inch of him she took in. The hot wet of her cunt was sending little jolts of pleasure down his cock; it took every part of his willpower to not push down on her hips.

She liked to be watched, and he wanted to watch.

"Porn?" he said. He surprised himself with the small groan and struggle in his voice.

"Yeah, dumbass. You got the dick for it. You... need a girl... with a looser pussy. This is... painful."

Despite her complaint, Beatrice let out another moan, her jaw opening and her long tongue hanging from between her teeth. A low growl escaped her. She'd finally taken him to the base, and slid her hands back to his shoulders to hold on while she sat there and got comfortable with a little wriggle of her hips.

"I don't think I'd look very good on camera." He smiled at her, and she even grinned back at him. He was better at controlling his voice than her, but truth was he found no room left for his cock inside her. Every last inch of him was being squeezed by her snatch, almost hard enough to be painful, but she was soaking wet and only dripping more of her juices down onto him. Apparently, Beatrice was a sex addict in life, and it carried over to her undeath. Even as a vampire, the blush of life had turned her body into a fountain of hot, flowing juices that sent waves of warm pleasure down his cock.

She started to move. She didn't bounce up and down, instead the monster was more content to push against him, and make sure his back was against the couch, so she could lean back and gently grind herself back and forth. It was heaven on his cock; he could feel his glans gently rubbing against her deepest walls, massaging him in her almost circular lap dance.

"Fucking hitting... that deep spot. Hurts...."

"Are you alright?"

Beatrice just laughed, and let her weight sink her balls deep onto him. More of her juices trickled down his testicles, she was so wet.

"Only hurts a little. But... so... fucking... deep, nng. Just don't... move...."

The Nosferatu was in control. It left him with nothing to do but watch, and touch. His hands started to drift up and down her body, to the skull tattoo where her missing pubic hair would be, the snake that coiled around her abs and bit into her right nipple, and to the various other tattoos that decorated her muscular form. One of her ears had a large assortment of earrings, and a small chain that connected a nose-piercing to it; he reached up to touch those as well. An eyebrow held a small stud. Her shoulder-length dark hair framed her face and hid it, but with his hands roaming her body, he found the tattoo of chain link circling her neck. He touched it all.

Any one of these would have made her uncouth, even vulgar to an Invictus, but Julias could only stare, mesmerized. The chain connecting her nipples started to jingle lightly against her abs, and one of his hands took it and softly pulled on it, just hard enough to feel her breasts resist.

"You... keep staring...." She took his hand from the chain, and guided it down her stomach to the piercing of her clit hood. "Play with me too."

He looked down at where they were connected. With one hand over her mons, he could see the skull tattoo between his fingers. When he touched her, the sensation was immediate. All he had to do was gently rub his thumb down along her swollen clitoris, and then nudge it upward just as gently. Every time he did, he tensed a little from the powerful squeeze her muscles did around his cock, all while she lightly rocked herself back and forth. He worked her clit in a subtle rhythm, half to pleasure her, half because each time he massaged it with a little force, she gave a quiet whimper and squeezed his cock so tight, he thought he'd cum right there. The sensation of her pussy gripping his whole length was intense.

"You are so... beautiful... and tight."

"Ha! Julias you fucking... dumbass. You can't talk classy and dirty at the same time. Bad form."

He laughed. The Nosferatu was good at banter. He couldn't help but smile all the more, and even as they struggled to talk while little moans and groans slipped into their dialogue, he continued to play with her clit. Soon he was toying more with its piercing, and he pushed up on it with his thumb just to let it fall against her sensitive flesh. Each time, she almost winced, tightened her grip on his shoulders, and really really tightened her grip on his shaft. The monster creature let out a rather deep, almost sultry moan, and sank down onto him until she'd swallowed him to the base again, and Julias found himself struggling to keep his eyes from closing with how strong a sensation it was. His glans was so swollen, and she was squeezing it so hard, he was sure it'd hurt if her flesh wasn't absolutely dripping.

Soon, he could feel the juices start to build. Beatrice was keeping her pace slow, and each time she worked her hips back and forth, the head of his cock sent powerful jolts of stimulation down his length. Her movement only let her shift maybe an inch of his length, but it was more than enough with how tight she was.

Before he could say anything about how close he was, Beatrice reached down and stopped his hand from playing with her clit anymore. Her other hand squeezed into his shoulder, hard, her body went still for a moment, and then started to tremble. Her thighs squeezed in around him, and the creature herself was looking down at where she was spread open over him. More juices joined the already messy connection, and the vice-like grip of her insides clamped down on him with spasms.

She was cumming, and with him already on the edge, it was more than enough to bring him over it. The quivering of her insides made his own legs shake slightly, and he had to hold her hips when the liquid started to pour from him.

"W... wait...." she said, but Julias could barely hear it. For just a few seconds, he lost control, and with his hands on her hips, he forced her balls deep and pushed up with his own hips. Just a few times, just enough so those first few squirts of his cum sent powerful, almost painful jolts of pleasure down his cock and between his legs. Each thrust earned a small, pained squeak from the Nosferatu, made her nipple chain bounce against her, and caused a drenching splash of her juices to coat his pelvis. He was already stretching her to her limits, and now he was hitting the back of her pussy with an almost desperate need; he couldn't stop. When the urge overwhelmed him, he gave her a final hard thrust upward while pressing down on her hips. Her muscles responded in kind, and squeezed him hard enough to make him wince as more of his thick cum gushed into her.

After the first few seconds of his orgasm, he relaxed and leaned back, and looked to the woman on his lap while they came together. She was still cumming, and her mouth of crocodile teeth was hanging open with her tongue dangling out. His forceful climax had apparently done a number on the powerful creature in his arms, as she sat there in his lap and let out quiet mewls while her body continued to lightly spasm. Her insides clenched and squeezed in random spurts, and forcibly milked several more waves of his cum from him, along with trickles of her own juices.

A couple moments later, she collapsed forward and put her head against his shoulder. She was a fair bit smaller than him, and fit against his chest and body without issue.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds