My Little Ventrue Pt. 02 Ch. 12

She was holding the man she loved in her arms, cradling him to her breasts, pleasuring him, and protecting him. He was hers, and not because she was his Prince, or his mistress, or his guardian, but because he loved her too.

She slipped her hand up onto his cock again, used her thumb to caress his glans and spread the moisture of his growing precum against the underside of it, while also stroking the inch of his length just below. Her technique was perfect, a constant but adoring caress of her thumb along the wetness of his glans while her palm worked up and down him a single inch, and her fingers gave tiny squeezes in between each beat of her loving rhythm.

She was milking him.

"God," he finally managed to say. "You're so ... damn ... good at that."

"Indeed." She got her voice low for him, husky, and drawn out in a whisper. "Now, please bring me some lubricant. I would like to try something."

"Ok!"

And off he went. He rolled off of her and off the bed with a bounce in his step and naked butt wagging as he hopped over to the bathroom. She watched after him, and licked her lips a little at his bouncing; he had a great, tight little butt.

Antoinette reached down and undid the belt of her robe, spread it wide, and got onto her knees and derriere. She reached for a pillow too, one of the large fluffy ones her ghouls kept, and laid it between her knees. When Jack returned, he hopped onto the bed in front of her, lubricant in hand, and only when he went to get back in her lap did he notice she had changed position.

"Here," she said, and reached out for the lubricant. He handed it over, perplexed. "I want you to lay here. Place your legs around my hips, and your butt upon the pillow."

"I ... oh ... oh!" His eyes lit up yet again, and looked up and down her body where she had opened her robe. His lips and tongue kept trying to form words, but nothing came out, and eventually the boy gave up.

He oriented his pelvis toward her and put his butt onto the pillow between her knees. Her hands took his hips and pulled him closer, close enough that his inner thighs rested on her hips, and his testicles were resting against her stomach. The position put his pelvis up at an angle on her lap, and his lower back rested on the pillow while the rest of him laid back against the bed.

It was a glorious position, with her on her knees and butt, and Jack laying back with his butt on her lap. He was laid out before her like a board of meat she could not wait to dig into.

"I imagine this is also a position you have wanted to try, yes? My little Ventrue." One of her hands reached down between her breasts, took the boy's cock into her grip, and raised it from where it rested against his abs to place it into her cleavage. Her breasts were large enough that they rested against his pelvis on either side of his cock, and that was where the delight in the position was; all it took was a little lifting of his member toward her chest with her fingers, and it settled his length between her breasts.

"God yes, just ... I mean ... you know."

Again she giggled, a sound so unbecoming her age, but her love's utter inability to understand her desire to satisfy his fantasies was too precious. She had taken care of one fantasy tonight, and now she would take care of another.

While one hand kept his cock raised and pressed along her sternum, the other turned the bottle of lubricant to his glans, and let it pour. Only when the thick liquid had coated his glans, his length, all the way down to his testicles, did she start move the bottle to pour the liquid onto her breasts. Jack opened his eyes so wide, she was sure he would hurt his face; his jaw dropped in pure awe once she had thoroughly soaked all of her chest.

His erection stood upright, but also collapsed upon his abs; she had to use a hand to guide it between her breasts, and hold it there. That was fine, it just made it all the more interesting when she used the other hand to massage the lubricant into both her breasts in playful, sweeping motions that lead between them. Her nipples had grown so sensitive from all this play, that every so often she stopped to take the time to massage them individually. Her fingers circled them slowly, tenderly, and buried their pointed, swollen tips in the viscous fluid.

Her eyes never left Jack though. She drank in his enraptured expression with hunger, and delighted with each sigh of bliss she pulled from him. After a moment of trying to watch her, he reached out for another pillow to prop up his head, and then set his hands on her knees. Yes, little Ventrue, get comfortable and enjoy yourself.

Her breasts and his member were both soaked now, so with one hand around his cock, she started to stroke his length with a tighter grip than before, and brought her fingers all the way up to his ripe glans to massage it with each stroke.

"Ah ... fuck..."

"Mmm, too tight? Perhaps this will be softer." She loosened her grip, and with her other hand, pressed one of her breasts against his member while keeping it against her sternum. His cock was buried in her breast, and she rubbed it against the wet and slick weight of it while she continued to stroke his length, from the base to the tip. With one hand pushing her breast against his shaft, and her other arm hooked around her other breast to hold his cock in place, she had quite thoroughly squashed it between them until it was completely hidden.

Jack was paralyzed. He could not tear his eyes away, or move, or do much more than let out the occasional whimper of bliss when she took the time to guide his cock into the side of one of her breasts, and stroked the ripe glans into her wet skin.

"I had been hoping my little lover would ask me to let him enjoy my breasts so, but such a request never came." She put her free hand against his hard stomach, so her breast was no longer pressed to his member, and traced her wet finger along the indentations of his abs. Her other hand, still wrapped around his cock and stroking it in a slow rhythm, guided Jack's glans onto her nipple.

"I ... I just—"

"Do you not even realize that you saved my life, little Ventrue? I am more than pleased to indulge this fantasy of yours." She slid his cock across her breast and onto the other to again repeat rubbing his glans along her nipple. It was all a slippery display of pure sexuality, and she bathed in the opportunity to put herself on display for her little Ventrue. "More than pleased."

"I..."

His voice was mixed with layers of pants and quiet groans. He was so close to cumming, but each time he started started to involuntarily push his hips upward, or flex his cock in her hand, she eased her motions and grip until his pleasure settled.

She would not let him cum until she was satisfied.

"And I have told you I would love to indulge your fantasies before, yet you refuse to approach me with them." Again she slipped his cock between her breasts, and used her arms and hands to keep it buried there in the slick, wet, soft skin.

"But ... but I..."

He started to inch toward climax again, so she slipped her hand further down to find his testicles, and caressed them in a loving, circular motion, until she was sure he was no longer in danger of cumming. The frustration, mixed with his awestruck eyes and begging expression was beautiful.

"So then, I will have to convince you."

She pushed her breasts together around his cock with her arms, tightly and firmly, so to create a bed of cleavage that completely hid the boy's length. One arm wrapped them entirely, while the other only pushed one of her breasts against his cock so her hand was free to stroke, squeeze, and milk his soaked length. With her breasts pushed together so tightly, her hand did not have the room to work the whole length of his shaft, but with her fingers around around the bottom half of him, the top half of his cock was treated to the softness of her bosom.

And she did not stop this time.

The poor Ventrue had been on the edge for so long, the orgasm must have been painful. There was a small wince on his face, but it was washed away within seconds by raised eyebrows and rolling eyes of bliss as he started to cum. He flexed his cock, causing it to slide against her cleavage, which made him wince again in that perfect amount of stimulation: painful but pure bliss.

His cum started to pool between her breasts, warm, sticky, thick. Jack was struggling to stay still, and he had to grip her knees tighter as she milked more of him. She could feel his cock pull against her hand with each spurt of his fluid, a flex of where his length connected to his pelvis, and each time the boy trembled against her.

And there was his eyes. His green, open, pleasure-struck eyes that were gazing at her work. She drank them in and his overwhelmed expression. When she squeezed tighter and worked her hand up his length, his whole expression changed into that blissful state she craved. When she lowered her hand and squeezed her breasts around him tighter, his eyes locked onto how her bosom buried and overwhelmed his cock, while more of his cum filled her cleavage.

Eventually his cock stopped flexing in her hand, and the boy's eyes relaxed with the gentle glow of after-orgasm pleasure.

Then she let go of his cock, placed both hands upon the sides of her breasts, and pushing them together. Without her hand to hold his length against her sternum, his cock slipped free and fell against his abs, but that did not stop her. With his cum coating every inch of the inside of her cleavage, she pushed her breasts down against his pelvis and cock. His cum overflowed, spilled down all sides of her breasts, soaked her fingers, and dripped down onto his abs as she rubbed her heavy breasts into his body.

She took special care to make sure she massaged her hard nipples, and spread the boy's cum around her areola. When his jaw dropped, she blew him a small kiss, and gave a subtle wink.

"You ... uh..." He forced himself up onto his elbows, but his gaze never left her chest and the mess she was making across both their bodies. "You ... don't think it's gross? All ... everywhere." With how he was gazing at the mess, he certainly did not find it gross.

"No, because it is yours." She sat up straight, and jutted her chest out just slightly, just enough to arch her back and show off her figure for her little Ventrue. Then, with bedroom eyes, she again started to massage her swollen, sensitive nipples with his cum. Such fake fluids left by a vampire would only last a little while before fading, but for now, she continued to play with herself.

His eyes, hypnotized by her play, had more than warmed her body with need, but lightly pinching her nipples and stroking the outer edges of her swollen areola was also sending sparks of pleasure into her chest and down into her thighs. She knew she was soaking wet with arousal, but the longer she drew out the build up, the better it would be.

At last she let go of herself, and set her hands down onto the boy's stomach to gently caress his abs, wet with lubricant and cum. "Now please little Ventrue, share with me a fantasy." She licked her lips for him, slowly of course, and drifted a single finger up and down the underside of his cock.

"Fuck, I ... um..." Oh how he struggled, eyes closing and opening, body squirming. He was having trouble. What sort of fantasy could he have been dwelling on? "Could you ... um..." The boy pulled away and sat up in front of her. "Could you ... turn around ... get on your elbows and knees ... and ... not talk, or stop me?"

Oh my. It was a domination fantasy. She brought a hand up to her chin and touched her lip with a knuckle in pondering. Now that she thought about it, she realized she had never truly given up control during sex in a long, long time. Never with Jack.

" ... as you wish," she said, and she made sure to indulge the phrase with accented, sensual layers. A little roleplaying would be fun; even just the words were enough to make Jack's face light up.

She put aside the now-ruined and soaked pillow, gave Jack a rather sultry and inviting look, and then turned around for him. It was not a position she was used to, being on her knees and elbows. With her robe still on, most of her body was covered, but she pulled aside where the robe covered her lower half and let it dangle off the side of her torso to expose everything behind her.

On her elbows meant her back was slightly arched, and her ass was raised. So she could not help but play with Jack a bit, twist her hips a little to move her body side to side, and squeeze the muscles of her soaked pussy. Her dance earned a groan from the boy.

"You're wet," he said.

She almost said something, but his fantasy was her goal. Instead, she looked up over her shoulder at him, and offered some girlish, embarrassed eyes. She exaggerated for him, but the truth was there; she truly was soaked already and he had yet to touch her.

That changed when he slipped two fingers into her, and she let out a tiny squeak at the sudden penetration. Already, she trembled with rising, dancing sparks of pleasure along her thighs.

She could not see what he was doing, and that did make her a little nervous, something she had not felt in ages. What was he going to do, would he know what she liked? And yet, not knowing what he was going to do at all was making her excited. Her muscles squeezed down on his fingers, and with two digits inside her, it was enough to make some of her juices drip onto the blankets between her knees.

It would take very little to make her cum. Perhaps this would be proof enough for Jack to indulge in some breast play more often? The feel of his cock between her breasts, rubbing his cum into her nipples, it had all set her body on fire. She looked forward to doing it more.

She shivered when Jack put a thumb onto her clitoris, and started to lightly stroke it in gentle circles. As he did, he also started to softly press his fingers down against her g-spot in a slow, loving curl of the digits. Just the right tenderness and softness that her orgasm started to build, but could not be reached. She squeezed down on his fingers harder, even pushed her ass toward him, but he was in control, and it seemed he wanted slow.

For five minutes, he caressed and massaged her clit while milking her g-spot with his fingers in slow, deliberate motions that she could feel in her pelvis. She grabbed another pillow, put her head on it, and let out a low moan as the pleasure coursed through her. The boy's delightful caresses did not stop at just her g-spot, as he also pushed his fingers in to the knuckle, and pressed down against the deep spot within until she could feel it in her belly. It forced the pleasure tremors to spread outward from her cunt, up into her chest, down her quivering thighs, and into her curling toes.

So very close. So damn close she could taste the building orgasm tremors on her tongue, but the damn Ventrue refused to let her have it. She pushed her ass back toward him -- it was the only thing she could do -- but Jack did not give in. She even moaned, loudly at that, and squeezed her cunt on his fingers hard enough to hurt him, but still he did not give in.

She was a fool to let a Ventrue have power. He must have been bathing in the control she had given him! She had even started mewling, tiny whimpers started escaping, and her insides were boiling. Like a cat in heat, she put on a display, arched her back, and pushed her ass back toward him faster, but Jack just kept her on that edge for longer, and longer.

Just when she was about to turn around and demand release, he started fingering her harder. Much harder. The thumb on her clit grew rough, and the two fingers scooping out her pussy started to move up and down with enough force to slap against her insides. The slap of fingers against the inside of her cunt and the mess of juices she was leaking made for a loud splashing sound.

Her toes curled tight enough to hurt, and her whole body went rigid with the waves of bliss that pulsed outward from where Jack was pressing deep down inside her. He eased his touch on her clit where it had quickly grown painful, but his fingers in her depths did no such thing. They pushed harder, worked faster, and made more of her juices leak from her until it was trickling down her thighs and reaching her knees.

He stopped, and she thought she would have a moment to enjoy the waves of orgasm spreading through her, but Jack resumed only a second later. Apparently, he had no intentions of giving her that moment's rest.

She looked over her shoulder back at him with wide, surprised eyes, but Jack was too engrossed in fingering her to look at her. The boy's eyes were glued to her opened slit. He finally let her clitoris be, and put the soaked hand onto her leg, but the fingers inside her only went faster; she could feel them push down toward her belly hard enough that she could feel it against her abdominal muscles.

When a body wave of muscle-contracting pleasure hit her, a tiny squirt of her juices escaped her. She did not normally squirt, but the boy had her whole body locked in orgasm and was hitting her insides hard enough to bruise. She was still on her elbows, and when she raised her shoulders so she could look down the valley of her body between her hanging breasts, she could see the juices she was leaking drip. Unconsciously, she inched away from Jack to try and escape the onslaught, but Jack's free hand reached out to hook her hip and trap her.

And he continued. She squirted again, just a little, and this time she managed to keep her eyes open to see the tiny splash of clear juices hit the boy's knees. Muscles squeezed and her body shook with the forced pleasure that was quickly growing painful, but her trembling betrayed her. Another sharp clench of her cunt and again, another little splash of her juices. She was not able to keep her eyes open this time, and buried her face in the pillow she had started squeezing without knowing. The poor pillow had become nothing but shredded material.

She tried to crawl away one last time, but Jack's grip was absolute. Normally she would have the strength to pull away, easily at that, but her body was trembling with sparks of pleasure forcing their way down her thighs and into her toes. She could not find a second's respite to dislodge him! All she could do was remain on her elbows and knees, ass raised for her lover, while he fingered her. The sparks of bliss spread out from her center, filled her, made her eyes roll upward and her thighs quiver. Pleasure tore through her curves with reckless abandon, making her toes curl and her body tremble. Her breasts swayed beneath her, and her muscles milked at the fingers prying her open.

When she squirted yet again, the amount was not so small. Her pussy squeezed like a vice, so hard that Jack was forced to stop for a moment while another splash of her juices hit him. Her eyes rolled upward, her usually quiet voice came out in squeaks, and her ass raised higher into the air on shaking legs and toes. Reduced to a shivering, whimpering thing, cumming so hard she could not speak even if she wanted to.

Finally, Jack let go of her hip. She collapsed onto her side, hip to the bed and one half of her face resting on the pillow. Laying there, she could not stop quivering as orgasm waves worked up and down through her. They started from between her thighs, rose up through her chest, into her breasts, and up to the back of her neck to make her eyes roll, before coursing down through her to legs and into her toes.

Her current state was very unbecoming a Prince, but trapped in orgasm aftershocks, she could not summon the will to care. She could only lay there and let the pleasure waves continue.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds