My Little Ventrue Pt. 03 Ch. 04.5

Jack lay upon her, between her legs, and slid his hard, wet cock into her cum-filled insides.

"W-Wait... still... a bit... sensitive."

Antoinette smirked a devil's smirk, and shook her head. "If only you had paid such a courtesy for Julee. Jack my love, please, indulge yourself."

Ashley managed only a squeak before Jack slammed his hips forward. Much as she liked hard sex, rough poundings, and really getting a bounce going, it was a different story when she was tired and still tingly from cumming earlier. And Jack was pounding into her as hard as he pounded into Julee too, straight down onto her butt and into the bed.

The angle drove his cock down against her g-spot mercilessly, and she looked up at the mistress with pleading eyes as she bounced against the bed. It shook with the impact of the boy's body against hers, and Antoinette chuckled down at her as she shook.

"Wait! Wait wait. Not... fair!" She was cumming. She collapsed onto the Prince again, and held on as she started to squeeze Jack's cock, muscles gripping in random spurts, warm liquids coating him. He'd just came twice though; not going to be cumming again anytime soon. All she could do was hold on, and whimper as the pleasure started to get too much, started to make her legs shiver, her toes curl, and her breath reduce to pants.

He stopped. Thank god, a moment to breathe. But, Jack only stopped long enough to kneel up straight, and take her hips into his hands. Same thing as Julee. And just like Julee, he started to pound into from behind, holding onto her, and pulling her toward him as he jammed his hips forward. He was fucking her, hard, like a piston, each thrust met with the sound of wet flesh, his testicles soaked in her cum and slapping her clit.

She managed to stay in a doggy position, weight shifting to her hands between Antoinette's legs as Jack took control. Ashley tried to reach out for her mistress, but the Prince just grinned and kissed the air as she watched her. No one was going to save her! Not that she really wanted saving, but too much! Too much. She couldn't breathe, every attempt turned to a useless whimper or squeal, and she was starting to see some white spots.

And again, the pleasure waves coursed through her, pouring out of her pelvis from between her legs. Her arms gave out, and she let her chest and face collapse to the blankets between her mistress's thighs. She could feel her cum trickling down her legs until she was sure it reached her knees. And Jack still wasn't stopping. She managed to look over her shoulder at him, to find an almost predatory glare in his eyes; he was devouring her, and she was his prey. The same sort of look the mistress gave her when the Prince got very, very, very aroused.

Sometimes it was easy to forget Jack was a vampire. He had that need, that bloodlust, that desire to hunt and drink prey. And now she'd gone and turned herself into prey.

She came again. Her eyes closed, and she felt her pussy clamp down as hard as it could, almost hard enough to give the boy pause. But he didn't stop, he kept pounding her, and pounding her, until she could only make the tiniest squeak with each thrust. She was wet, very wet, wet enough his testicles slapping against her were getting her cum on her stomach, joining the little trickles working down her legs. Even with her eyes closed, she was seeing more white spots.

And then Jack stopped. Breath, thank god oxygen. Short lived, as Jack reached down and grabbed her, one hand taking her waist, the other her shoulder. He lifted her to kneel up like he was, and pinned her to him, the hand on her waist rising to grab her breast instead, the hand around her shoulder slipping under the arm to hook it from underneath, and take her by the throat.

She was a bundle of nerves, helpless, quivering, shaking, as the boy sank his fangs into her neck as he held her to him. The Kiss. The instant, inhuman sensation of calmness, pleasure, bliss and relaxation flowing through the body. If she was helpless before, she was practically lifeless now. Her arms started to get heavier until they went limp, dangling. Her body stopped listening to her attempts to escape his grip, and she relaxed back against the boy as he found the angle to thrust up into her a few more times.

Warmth trickled out of her. Her cum, and his. She whimpered, almost crying as the boy continued to drink her, continued to draw out her blood as she came on him, as she trembled and milked his cock, as the magical sensations of the Kiss ripped away her senses until she was flying on a cloud of bliss. She managed to raise her eyes to Antoinette, and found the Prince grinning at her, eyes looking her naked body up and down as Ashley shivered.

"No... fair," she said, pouting at her mistress as the darkness started to take her.

"Ah, my precious, I fear you tempted Jack with, perhaps, too tasty a meal." The Prince sat up, got in close to her, and planted kisses on her free breast, the other still in Jack's grip as he kept her tight to his body. Antoinette's kisses were always perfect, always the right level of suckle and nibble on her nipples to get Ashley's body tingly. But right now, her whole body as sensitive as volatile explosives, Antoinette's kissing on her breast sent her mind into fireworks as she slipped under the heavy draw of exhaustion. The last thing she felt was Antoinette's lips rising higher before her own fangs sank into her neck, opposite of Jack.

Falling asleep on the waves of overlapping orgasm spurred by the Kiss was a great way to fall asleep, she had to admit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1056 milliseconds