• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Lovely Niece

My Lovely Niece

I've written a few stories, most have been either my fantasies or fantasies that have been relayed. The other day I had an experience that I will try to capture here that was all true.

It started with a Christmas present for my niece, I suppose it started when I married my second wife and inherited three lovely nieces along with it. The oldest is 18 and such a lovely girl, Genevieve, not the brightest of the three but definitely the most sensuous. She always reminds me of Marilyn Monroe, not just because her ample breasts and generous rounded form but because she seems to reek sex in a clean innocent way. Her breasts are fairly large, rounded, so soft and smooth. They don't stand out like a silicone version, or feel firm like a very young girl but droop, their nipples standing hard, pointing straight ahead like two lovely beacons on top of pillow softness. She stands about 5' 7" her body a rounded sculpture women only seem to be able to achieve when they are 18. The hips and small rounded tummy scream sex, scream delight for a male of any age.

I get ahead of myself, my name is Joe and I'm 35 years old and married for the second time. Gen would always try and borrow my camera, it's a good SLR and she seemed interested in photography so I let her use it. With all the help she lent us during our landscape job we figured we owed her. Luck would have it we got her name in a draw a Christmas and I figured we'd go over the $ limit and get her a good camera. I bought her the same camera I have a good Minolta I'm very familiar with. It was a lovely surprise for her, a genuine Christmas delight, I could see it in her when she opened it, and she was so pleased.

I gave it to her early, just the way it worked out and offered to help her with if she needed it. I guess with her own dad out of the picture I felt more like a father to her than an uncle. Over the summer a relationship had formed and feelings, both with her and with me. It was only a few days later than I got a call one morning.

I was off work for the week and she phoned early, "would it be ok if she came over with the camera".

No hesitation on my part, any time I could spend with this lovely creature was a good time. She seemed to only have very tight pants, short skirts and tank tops. I could never understand how she could wear so little and still stay warm. I use to joke with her she shooed cover up if I was to get any work done. Usually that would inspire her to do her Betty Bo Boop impression. "I wanna be loved by you, no body but you" in the little girl voice that sent chills through me, right down to my groin.

Now my wife was at work of the day and she was coming for lunch. I was a little excited at the prospect but really did intend to be a respectable sort of fellow, hell she was my niece and I was still a newlywed.

She came about 11 am, I started a soup for lunch and pulled out a bottle of wine when she knocked and came in. We talked and drank wine and finally ran out of wine. Lunch was over and we were both feeling pretty good. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she had worn a short tight skirt and her little tank top. I always got the impression she actually knew what she was doing to me, it was her way of getting attention and it was working.

"I have to get a few things from the store for dinner and I'll get some more wine while I'm there."

It was my attempt at trying to break free of her sensuous spell, the wine was gone and I should try and replace it for dinner.

"You can stay here and watch some TV or go online if you like."

My laptop was on the kitchen table, it was an innocent enough comment, I did need to get some things from the store and it was within walking distance.

When I left she was sitting at the table waiting to connect to the Internet sever. She was so sweet sitting there with her ponytail.

When I returned, it seemed as if she hadn't even noticed me open the door, she still sat in front of my laptop. I walked up behind her and then she heard me, her hand quickly closing the screen in front of her, it was text I recognized it was one of my stories.

I have never bothered trying to hide my stories on my laptop because usually I'm the only one on it but I never thought she would actually go searching around my document file. Her face seemed a bit flushed as she turned, trying so hard to pretend she was innocent.

I guess I debated in my mind a minute about what to do, should I too be embarrassed, or maybe it was best to just ignore the whole thing.

"I got the wine, did you want another glass" I could just ignore it, pour her some more wine, that seemed the best thing to do.

"Sure, ya that would be great" the relief was obvious in her voice.

We had another glass, chatting about little things, finally getting around to the camera. I sat next to her, showing her the features, showing her some of the ways to use her new toy. I finally backed up and asked her if she wanted to pose. I had always wanted to take her picture, spend some time actually photographing her the way she should be photographed.

Gen is a natural, posing, moving licking her lips and bending over exactly when she should. It was a lot of fun to play with her, I reloaded with a fresh roll of film. The sun shone in the window casting some great shadows.

"Slip your strap down" and she bent over, her strap holding her tank top pushed down, then she pushed the other one down and her breasts were so close so visible.

I snapped away and I guess the wine was loosening her up, I talked like a pro, having a bit of fun. "Oh ya that's it, pout for me, make love to the camera"

He pulled her top up, "Oh ya higher, pull it right off' and she did. It was like she was caught up in the moment. I asked her and she did it. She would do anything. Got out some of my lights, and pulled the blinds. Gen was sitting on the kneeling, pursing her lips, in only a black lace bra, and pushing her breasts together with her hands. He tummy seemed so lovely, "Take it off, take of your bra"

I kept clicking and she did, she reached around the back and unhooked her bra, slipping it from her shoulders. They were so lovely, hanging loose, the soft white globes freed from their constraints. Gen grabbed them massaged them for me, leaning back on her haunches her tight short skirt riding high.

"Turn around, show me that great little bottom" and she did, doing everything I asked. She was so lovely; I focused on her bottom still covered with the tight material of her skirt.

"Pull it up, show me those lovely cheeks" and she did, she wore a thong, the black material disappearing into the crack of her lovely ass.

She was on her knees, her ass up in the air, looking back, her bottom so exposed for me. It seemed like she would do anything, I clicked away trying to capture the incredible sexual energy in the room.

"Touch yourself" I actually whispered it, not even sure if she would hear it and I saw her hand reach back, grab her own little ass cheek pull it apart. The fingers slowly crawled towards the crack, moving down she pushed her fingers against the material of her tight thong.

"Lets got to the bedroom, I want get you on the bed'

And she moved into the bedroom, her body moving like a cat, he large soft breast bouncing as she walked. She stood in front of the bed.

"Were do you want me, what do you want" her face a looking into my eyes, it was a genuine desire to please.

"Get on the bed, crawl onto the bed, slip you panties off, I want to see you naked"

I was completely lost in the moment, my cock was so hard, and I wanted this young lovely creature so badly.

She crawled onto the bed, her ass up in the air as she reached back, her face buried in the duvet, she pushed her panties off, peeling them from the lovely crack of her ass.

My camera continued to click, another roll of film, I wanted to capture it all.

"Touch yourself, reach under and run your fingers down between your legs"

She did, she was doing everything I asked. I could ask her to do anything and she would. I could see the glistening wetness as her fingers moved along her tight slit. A finger seemed to disappear into her, she moaned and finally I put the camera down.

"Were you reading my stories?'

"Yes, they were so exciting"

"Which one did you like, which part did you like"

She hesitated, I could see her fingers still moving between her legs, I sat on the bed beside her, and she turned away as she spoke. " I liked the spanking"

It was a whisper, as if she was afraid to even say it out loud.

My hand came down hard, across he upturned ass, I hit her again, the red impression of my hand showing clearly as I slapped her tender young ass.

"Oh God Oh Yes, I need a good spanking"

That was all the encouragement I needed, my hand landed again and again, it too was beginning to feel sore from slapping her ass so many hard. Gen's fingers continued to pump against her pussy as I hit her.

I felt her shake, shake the whole bed, her body quivering uncontrollably. I stopped hitting her, she was cumming, she was going a to explode, I wanted to feel her, touch her when she came. My fingers moved between her cheeks, finding the tight puckered hole of her ass.

"Oh Gen, Cum cum hard for me, I want to hear you I want to hear you scream when you cum, cum for me you little slut"

The last word seemed to push her over the edge and I pushed my middle finger into her ass. I felt her grab at it, she was shaking, screaming, cumming hard, her whole body out of control.

I needed her; I needed to fuck that sexy body. She was still quivering when I knelt behind her, my own cloths gone, my big 8 inch cock poised at her tight wet pussy. I felt her fingers still there as I pushed into her. She spread her legs wider, trying to accommodate me, trying to open herself up to my big cock. I reached under her, grabbed her breasts, pinched her hard nipples and felt her push back. My cock was buried deep inside her and I started to fuck her slowly. I love to fuck a woman slowly, pull it out ever so slowly and ram it hard back into her. Gen grabbed at my cock with her pussy muscles, her moaning and panting increasing with every stroke.

"Harder, do you want it harder, tell me I want to hear you"

Her voice was so loud, I had whispered while I rammed it into her but she was screaming.

"OH God, yes, Fuck me harder, god harder fuck me hard ahh fuck me"

It was too much, I slammed into her pulling out and ramming into her over and over again. I could hear her ass against me as I slammed against her, she held onto the bed for dear life, I was going to drive her through the headboard. Never have I fuck a girl so hard, my cock felt so god wrapped in that tight young cunt, every time I pulled out I rammed into her harder the next time, faster and hard, I was cumming. I was past the point, I was going to explode.

"Fuck me slut, fuck me hard, oh God I'm cumming, cum with me slut cum for me, OH Ya fuck me" I felt her pussy grab me, I pushed deeper than ever before and exploded, my hot cum erupting deep in her womb. She was screaming, pounding her fists into the bed.


"AHHhhh, AHHHhhh, Fuck me ahhhh" she cried.

That was the first time I fucked my little niece, I knew even then it wouldn't be the last time. It was the beginning of a dangerous affair.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Lovely Niece

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 685 milliseconds