• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Loving Mother-in-Law Ch. 02

My Loving Mother-in-Law Ch. 02

Just as I walked into the house from work my wife shouts, "Michael, my Mother called".

My heart dropped to my stomach and I answered, hoping that my excitement didn't betray me.

"Yeah, what does she want now?" Trying to sound composed.

"She told me that she needs you to come over and take a look at her dryer. She said that it's doin' the same thing that ours was doin' a couple months ago, remember?" She recalled.

My cock started to swell as I thought about how hungry Jean was for my cock. I could feel my ears get hot as my blood pressure was surely increasing. I hope Denise didn't notice how red they were getting. The vision of those massive tits and jutting nipples formed in my thoughts. I just love those big tits. It has only been a couple of days since our last go round. Jean must really miss having regular sex to call for me to come back so soon.

"Michael, are you listening to me or what?" She yelled.

"Yeah, yeah I hear you." Snapping out of my trance.

"You know that its gonna take several hours to fix. When does she want me to do it?" I asked.

"Well you're not doin' anything tonight and you'll just be in the way here. I wanna do some cleaning and I can't stand lookin' at you sittin' there watchin' TV all night long. Besides, it'll do you good to do something with your life, like helpin' my Mom." She said sarcastically.

"Okay, okay I'll go, what time does she want me?" I said in the most bothered tone I could muster.

"The sooner the better, go right after dinner." She directed.

I ate dinner like someone that was starving to death.

"Honey, you're gonna get heartburn if you gulp down your food like that." Denise observed.

"You know that's just the way I eat." I said in actuality.

"I know you eat fast, but it looks like you can't wait to get over there." She teased.

"Oh yeah, your Mother's house is just the place I want to spend the evening, under her washer." I said contemptuously.

"It's her dryer ding dong, not her washer. Hey are you alright? You're sweatin' up a storm." Having a puzzled look on her face.

"And if you don't wanna go, don't go!" She quipped.

"I'm goin', I'm goin', wouldn't want you to say that I didn't like doin' your Mother."

I almost choked when I heard myself say that.

"Get a hold of yourself man, you're gonna ruin everything if you're not careful." I scolded myself.

I just hope that that last comment went over her head. Grabbing my jacket I left through the garage taking some tools to make it look good.

"I'll be back in a few hours, call me if you need me." I said and off I drove.

As I drove, my 'big' head was havin' a discussion with my 'little' head. On one hand, my 'big' head pointed out that what I was doin' was just downright wrong. It's my wife's Mother for christ sake. She's 56 years old. You could give her a heart attack. She could give you one. I'm married. She's married. My father-in-law would have his son beat my ass. My wife would divorce me. Take my kids away. And all of the rest.

But on the other hand my 'little' head was throbbin' and pointing out that first of all Jean was a hot piece of ass. She wants me and she tells me that she does. She sucks my cock like her life depends on it. Great big luscious yummy titties. Enormous hard, pink nipples. Stickin' straight out at me. Callin' me. Hot, juicy, willing, grateful pussy.

Pulling up the driveway I decided that my 'little' head made a better case. Getting out of the car, I covered the front of my pants with my jacket, hiding my erection. I headed, as usual, to the backdoor, which Jean always left open when she was expecting company.

"Hello? Hello Jean?" I called.

"In here Michael. I'm in the living room." Jean answered.

Throwing my jacket over a kitchen chair and placing my toolkit on the table. I found her standing in the middle of the living room. She was wearing a black silk low-cut negligee. Her hard nipples looked as though they would poke right through the flimsy material.

"Oooooooo someone's been shopping. You look soooooo very sexy." Complimenting her.

"Why thank you, but this old thing. I've had this for years." She said wryly.

I knew she was full-of-shit. She bought that special for me, but I sure wasn't gonna argue with her about it. My cock throbbed and needed relief and I wasn't gonna spoil that from happening.

"Now, c'mere Michael, I've been waiting for you all day." Her voice was shuddering with lust.

I practically ran into her arms. We kissed deeply and passionately. We sucked at each other's tongues. My hands went to her voluptuous tits and squeezed them. She moaned into my mouth as her hands rushed to my belt and zipper. I pulled and pinched her nipples. It was just pure raw animal passion that overtook us. When my pants hit the floor, her hands moved to the waistband of my underwear. In one motion she stripped them down and dropped to her knees engulfing my cock in the burning wetness of her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh Yessssssss Jean, suck it. That's it Jean. Suck my cock. You're my baby cocksucker. Aren't you?" Holding her head in my hands.

"Mmmmmmm...Hmmmmmm." Was all she could get out as my cock filled her sucking orifice.

As she sucked, she pumped her hand up and down the length of my shaft. Hungrily consuming my cock as she jacked me off. Placing her hands on my asscheeks she encouraged me to fuck her mouth. I started to pump my cock into her mouth in earnest.

"Oh Jean, I'm Gonna Cum. Oh Yeah Baby. Oh Yeah. Right NOW! AHHHHH YESSSS! NOWWWW JEAN! NOOOWWWWW!" I howled.

"Mmm-Hmm...Mmm-Hmm." She replied as she squeezed my buttcheeks and pulled me into her.

I unleashed a torrent of cum that was building up since Denise told me that her Mom wanted me to come over. Jean must not have a gag reflex because she took every thrust of my cock deep down her throat and swallowed every drop of my thick cum. Grabbing hold of my cock again, she loving licked and sucked every trickle that escaped from the slit of my cock. Like a cat cleaning itself. Kicking my pants to the side and stripping off my shirt I said,

"Oh Man, I gotta sit down."

I flopped onto the couch. Jean looked down at me with lust filled eyes. Apologetically I said,

"I'm sorry Jean. I just couldn't help but cum. You suck so good, I couldn't hold back."

"Oh don't worry about that Michael. I wanted you to cum in my mouth. I've been thinkin' about how you would taste ever since the first time I had your cock in my mouth." She said lustily.

"Now, I've got a surprise for you. I hope that you like it." She continued.

Saying that she pushed the negligee from her shoulders and it slinked down her body. Not only exposing those exquisite breasts, but my eyes fixed on the surprise she had for me between her legs.

"Now I know that you went somewhere to have that done." Observing her bikini wax.

"Uh-Huh, sure did. Just for you. Do you like it?" She asked.

"Like it! I love, love, love it. A clean playing field." I responded excitedly.

"I liked the way your shaved balls felt. They feel so velvety. So I thought you'd might like my pussy to have a silky feel too."

"I sure do Jean, c'mere." Reaching for her hand I pulled her down next to me on the couch.

Kissing her I laid her back. Her head resting on the cushion and her ass was on the edge of the couch. Kneeling on the floor between her legs I pushed her legs apart. I could see that there was no hair from the hood of her clit to her asshole. She did leave a neatly trimmed landing patch above.

Bending my head forward, my tongue licked up from the entrance of her pussy to her clit. Again and again I greedily licked her juicy pussy.

"Mmmmm, Yesssss Michael, that feels soooo good baby. Lick my pussy. Mmmm, Yesss." She hissed.

"I love the way you lick my pussy."

While I continued tonguing my Mother-in-law, she spread her legs as far as she could. As a result, her pussy opened wide, allowing my tongue to probe every fold of her flowing vagina, even sticking the tip of my tongue into her pee hole. I made my way down to her puckered asshole. I flicked and swirled my tongue over her sensitive anus, sending electric shocks through her body.

"Oooooooooo Michael, don't do that, that's soooo dirty." She said clenching her asshole.

"It's not dirty baby, it's called anal play. Doesn't it feel good?" I ask her licking at her asshole.

"Mmmmm Yesssss Michael, it feels really good. It's just that no one's ever done that to me before." Confessing her virginity where anal sex is concerned.

"You know that when a woman surrenders her ass willingly to her lover, that act of submission means that she belongs to him. Do you want me to own you? To dominate you?"

"Ohhhh I don't know Michael, it just doesn't seem right." She said hesitantly.

Ignoring her objections I continued to rim her. The feeling of licking and sucking at her vulnerable asshole was just too much for her to continue to object.

"Yesssssss Michael, take me. Fill me. Fuck me in every hole. I'm yours to do whatever you want to do to me." She submitted.

That's what I wanted to hear. I decided right then and there to take her ass cherry! Working my way back up to her blood engorged clit. I took her swollen clit between my lips and started to suck, while swirling my tongue over it at the same time. Jean filled her hands with my hair and ground her sopping pussy against my face, covering it with her sweet nectar. When I pushed two of my fingers into her cunt and found her G spot, I began to rub it vigorously.

"Ohhhhh Fuuck Yessss Michael, I Gonna Cuuummmm." She started to shake and shudder.

"SUCK MY CLIT BABY! FINGER FUCK MEEE! DRINK MY CUM MICHAEL! DRINK IT! AHHHHH, YEAHHHH, NOWWWW!" She yelled.

As hard as she bucked and squirmed, I wouldn't, I couldn't release my mouth from her gushing pussy. Her juices flowed out of her like a flood. Spilling out of her contracting pussy and down over her puckering asshole. Her legs clamping on the sides of my head like a vice. Slowly, as her orgasm subsided, her legs let loose of my head.

Kneeling between her legs, I took my cock, rock hard again and rubbed it over her slickness, gathering lubrication for my entrance into her virgin asshole.

"Ohhhh Michael, you gonna fuck me now? Huh baby, you gonna fuck me? Ooooo, c'mon baby fuck me. Okay?" She said almost pleading.

"Uh-huh, I'm gonna fuck you Jean. I'm gonna fuck that virgin ass of yours." I replied. "Spread your asscheeks for me." I ordered.

Her hands tentatively moved to her asscheeks. Pulling them apart, she revealed my objective. Still glistening with my saliva and her juices. I pushed the head of my throbbing cock against her anus. Feeling resistance, I pushed harder. Trying to barge my way into that tight virgin orifice. Her sphincter muscle was strong but it slowly gave way to my persistence.

"Ow...Ow...OW...OWWWW...OH NO MICHAEL...IT'S TOO BIG...IT WON'T GO IN...OHHH! OHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHH." She cried shaking her head from side to side.

"Relax and bear down like you were gonna take a shit." I instructed.

When she did, the head of my cock popped inside.

"Ahhhhh...you're soooo fucking tight baby. And it's sooo hot in there." Relishing her constricting cavity.

I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her clutching rectum until every inch was in and my balls touched the couch cushion. Seeing her bite her lip, I just held there, letting her get use to the feel of it. Starting my stroke, slowly.

"OH GOD...OH MY FUCKING GOD...I'VE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE." She screamed.

"YOUR COCK IS GONNA RIP ME APART! OWWWWWWWW..."

Her hands were digging into her asscheeks as my cock plunged in and out of her shit hole. Her asshole was on fire. Every nerve ending was sending shock waves through her.

"FUCK ME MICHAEL...FUCK MY ASSHOLE...DON'T STOP BABY...DON'T STOP...FUCK IT...FUCK IT HARD...HARDER...I'M YOURS MICHAEL...I'M YOURS...YOURS BABY! YOURS FOREVER...I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ASS...I LOVE IT...FUCK ME...FUCK ME HARD...FUCK MEEEEEE."

Hearing her pushed me over the edge and my cock started spewing my juice deep into her filthy rectum. Her asshole clutched and grabbed at my cock as my cum bathed her colon. I don't know if she came with me and didn't care. All I knew was that I was in control. I owned her.

"YOU WANT MY CUM BITCH...TAKE IT...TAKE IT IN YOUR FUCKIN' ASS LIKE THE FUCKIN' CUNT THAT YOU ARE...TAKE MY CUM...TAKE MY CUUUMMMM." I roared.

Spent and panting, I collapsed on top of her. I've never fucked that hard in my life. Jean held me against her heaving breasts as tight as she could. She held me like she never wanted to let go.

"I love you Michael. I love you so very much. I'll do whatever you want. Whenever you want. Anytime, anyplace, anywhere." She whispered as my deflating cock slipped from her asshole.

"Was I that good?" I asked half teasing.

"Not good Michael, you were Great! I've never had anal before. My girlfriends talk about it, but I never thought that I'd do it because I was taught that it was a sin, you know Sodomy. I did like it. I liked it a lot. Even though it hurt a little at first. I rubbed my clit as you fucked, so I did cum with you." She stated.

"Having anal with you completes the trifecta, Jean. Oral, Vaginal and Anal. Cumming in all of your holes, you belong to me now Jean. I'm gonna use you as often as I want."

Our relationship had taken a sudden change. From her being a sex starved woman wanting me, to a submissive for my own sexual gratification.

"Like I said before Michael, you can have me anytime, anyplace, anywhere..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Loving Mother-in-Law Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1222 milliseconds