• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Magical Experience Ch. 02

My Magical Experience Ch. 02

Down a seedy back alley, amidst all the refuse and junk littering the street, was a door. I walked up to it and knocked three times, as my Mistress had instructed me. The Goddess Herself came and opened the door, wearing a sheer black nightie that barely went passed her bellybutton. Her black satin panties bulged where her thick delicious cock sat waiting for me.

"Haha I knew you wouldn't be able to resist," she told me in her sultry voice. It had been a week since she had taken over my mind with her magical cock, forcing me to suck it and take it in my ass.

No, force is the wrong word. Her cock made me want to do all the things we had done that night. Her beautiful, magical, enchanted cock.

Standing there, looking at the vision in the doorway and thinking about a week ago, my cock became instantly hard.

"I see you're already anticipating the fun we're gonna have tonight!" she teased as she reached out and grabbed my cock, hard, through my jeans. It hurt but at the same time, my underwear became soaked in an instant. "Get inside, get naked, get on the bed."

I did as I was told, silently. If I wanted her inside me, I was to follow her every instruction.

I entered and did as I was told, while she went into an adjoining room. The bedroom I was in was lavishly decorated with gorgeous Victorian furniture and an enormous bed. Everything was covered in crushed black velvet, even the floor. The room certainly held the appearance of a lover's nest, but the love that happened in this nest was of a very different kind than one would expect.

I waited a few minutes on the bed, naked and hard a steel rod. Eventually she came in, now wearing a virtually non-existent black bra that hugged her beautiful tits seductively, and still sporting the satin panties with tent.

As soon as I saw her I began to precum.

Then something I didn't expect happened. She came fully into the room, and behind her followed an attractive redhead. She was certainly quite fetching, and before meeting The Goddess I would have thought she was incredibly hot. She wore an outfit, the same colour as her hair, similar to my Mistress' except she also had gartered stockings and high heels on. Her breasts weren't as big as my Queen's, but they were still large enough, perfectly shaped to the rest of her slender body. I glanced at her crotch, not knowing if that lack of a penis was reassuring or disappointing.

"This is Arianna," my Mistress told me. "She is a very dear friend, and I when I told her how insatiably cock-hungry you were, she wanted to see for herself, so I invited her over. If you behave, maybe she'll join us." I didn't care. As long as I got my dose of girlmeat, I was happy.

Arianna silently moved further into the room, and took a seat atop an ataman across from the foot of the bed, affording her a front row seat to the show. My Goddess slinked over and crawled up onto the bed, engaging my lips with hers and my cock with her hand. As she slicked my own precum all over my cock, she kissed me deeply and passionately. I reciprocated, wanting to be on my best behaviour, so I could get all the ramming I could handle.

"My, you are eager! I love it." She separated our kiss and instead wrapped her luscious lips around my cock. I craved for her dick horribly, but this felt good too. Besides which, she was in charge, so I just lay back and enjoyed her excellent skills.

As she sucked on me, she reached into her panties and started to lightly massage her own massive erection. Up and down, her lips went in time with her hand. Her tongue rolled softly around, massaging my shaft.

"I think I'm getting close," was the first thing I said since walking through the door.

"Me too baby. Here, I have a surprise for you. Just lie there." She instructed, then she flipped around into a sixty-nine with me, her luscious cock dangling millimetres away from my mouth. As she reengaged my dick, I reached up and grabbed hers, directing it into my mouth.

A few more minutes of mutual sucking and I began to tense up. Sensing my imminent launch, she too began to tense, turned on by my turning on. Knowing what was about to happen, I began to salivate in anticipation. The thought of her delicious cum was the final straw, and I launched a torrent of cum up into her mouth. She followed suit by arching her back up, pulling her cock out of my mouth, and showering me in her cum.

I opened my mouth and wildly tried to catch as much as I could.

For a good twenty or thirty seconds, both of us just came continuously. It was so sweet and delicious, the week long wait had been worth every second. I savoured her thick cream, licking it off my face and using my hands to gather what I couldn't reach with my tongue.

Once we were done savouring each other's juice, she rolled off me and I sat up. Arianna had been furiously fingering herself and there was pussy juice forming a small puddle around her pert bottom.

"He's good, isn't he?" My Goddess asked her friend.

"Oh indeed. I'd love to get a turn with him, too!" Her voice was sexy and suggestive, making me imagine what kind of fun I might get to have with her later. But right now I wanted my dose of cock.

"Don't worry babe, you'll have some fun too. But let me get him warmed up first." She turned to me and said "are you ready for more?"

Wordlessly, I assumed a position atop the bed on hands and knees, my ass pointed welcomingly to her. I heard a drawer open and shut, then her climbing atop the bed behind me. Something cold and liquidy touched my anus, and I turned to see her pouring some lube on her dick and spreading it up and down the shaft. Once she was done, she grabbed the side of my butt with one hand and used her other to direct herself towards my bullseye.

As I felt her head touch me, I forced every muscle in my body to relax as much as I could. Still, she slid all the way into me in one smooth motion, but it burned like all hell. There's no getting used to a 12" python forcing itself the wrong way through your colon. We stood still for a couple seconds as the pain subsided. When she saw I was no longer clenching, she slowly pulled back out and waited.

She leaned down, her breasts on my back. "You know what I want to hear, baby." She told me.

"FUCK ME WITH YOUR MAGNIFICENT COCK MY GODDESS!!" I yelled. My shame was completely gone, I just wanted to feel her inside me.

"Perfect," I could hear the wicked smile in her voice. Her breasts left my back.

Just like last time, she rammed hilt deep into me, ripping past my prostate. I gasped in pleasure and began my uncontrollable moaning as she repeatedly slammed herself into me. Over and over, she widened my hole by sheer force, pounding me faster than I thought a human body could move. Soon she leaned back over onto my, but this time she wrapped one arm around my chest and used the other to reach down and jerk me every time she slammed home.

The anticipation leading up to this and the pleasure of being so stimulated drove me over the edge rather quickly and I blasted her bedsheets with a thick rope of cum.

She stopped and pulled out to just her head.

"Well you must have really wanted that to have cum so quickly," I just wanted her cock to return home into my welcoming anus. "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to punish you for this transgression." I wasn't sure what she meant, but I was her thrall, so I couldn't do anything about it. Besides, she returned to fucking me hard, and I forgot about the punishment as soon as the pleasure struck again.

That is, until she pulled out of me completely. I whimpered like a struck child, feeling horridly empty and out of sorts.

Looking back to see what was happening, I saw her turn and walk over to Arianna. To my surprise, she reached out and took my Mistress' dick into her mouth, sucking on it and jerking with one hand while she continued to finger herself. I stared in envy. My punishment was that my Mistress was gonna give her cum to someone else? I was actually devastated. My mouth began to water and I craved even a single lick of her delicious cum.

"Are you ready, babe?" My Mistress asked her friend. Arianna didn't so much say anything as look up at my mistress, nod, and garble something around the thick rod that was deep in her mouth. My Queen threw her head back and thrust deeper into Arianna's throat, letting out a primal roar. I saw lumps going down the redhead's throat as she effortlessly swallowed all the cum that came out without spilling a drop. Obviously these two had done this before.

As much as I wanted to taste that cum, I had to admit this was sexy as hell to watch. My Goddess pulled her love shaft out of Arianna's mouth and sighed. Meanwhile Arianna continued thrusting into her pussy, licking her lips, savouring the taste. She massaged one breast with her hand.

I stared as she continued to writhe in pleasure from the stimulation. Despite my new-found adoration for girlcock, I admit watching this tight redhead getting off so well was very, very arousing.

"It's coming!" she yelled. Then she tore off her panties, and threw them to the side. Now she was using both hands to violently massage her opening. She shook, and let out the biggest orgasm I've ever seen a girl have.

And then a giant cock equal to my Mistress' spurted forth from Arianna's pussy. She sat there panting, dripping sweat and pussy juice, holding her cock while she caught her breath. I stared in disbelief and my mistress looked back and forth between the two of us, smiling.

"Remember, my cock's magic." She explained. "If I choose, I can make any lover into a beautiful shemale like myself temporarily. All it takes is my will and a little of my semen. I listened, and heard what she said, but it was filed away to give rise to a different realization: there were now two girlcocks in the room.

Oh yeah, I was hard.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Magical Experience Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 722 milliseconds