• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Modeling Session

My Modeling Session

There comes a time in ones life when you have desires that don't seem to be your own. You long to try something new and exciting. That little voice in your head tells you to try to do something dangerous. Sometimes, you just have to listen to that little voice.

My husband and I have a really great relationship. We are both really secure in our love for one another that our only desire is for the other to be happy. That is why my situation came to light.

I was gathering clothes for a little school girl outfit for my boyfriend. My friend, Cinnamon, came over to help me choose just the right skirt. I knew she liked that style of outfit from past conversations, so I knew that her opinion would be just what I needed.

She showed up looking remarkable. Her hair hung around her shoulders in curls and her lips were the color of raspberries. She didn't know how beautiful she looked.

To be honest, I had wanted her for a while now. Since my bachelorette party the year before, she knew. I had told her that night that I would do her "in a New York minute," when I was a bit more than sloshed. Since then she had been teasing me constantly.

After trying on several different skirts I walked out in one that was a blue and green plaid. Her eyes automatically widened. I knew from her facial expression that this was the one I needed to use for Nathan.

"You will barely get through the door in that skirt." She said, gaining her composure. "I don't think you will make it farther than the bed though when you do."

"That is the mission." I declared, smiling mischievously at her.

I walked over to where she was sitting on the bed and sat down next to her. "You have the most beautiful hazel eyes I have ever seen." I said as I ran my finger down the side of her face. She leaned into my hand letting me know that she was up for whatever I had in mind.

Instead of letting my hand stop at her chin, I continued down her neck to her breast. She wore a silk shirt that was as soft as her skin. Carefully, I loosened the buttons of her shirt exposing the creamy breasts underneath.

Our lips met and our eyes locked. It was such a turn-on. My right hand ran through her hair and my left caressed her left breast. I could feel myself get wet as I inhaled her scent. It was like melons in the summer breeze.

Animal passions ran through us. Soon we were lying on the bed petting each other and trying to get out of our clothes. My hands reached down to unbuckle the skirt I was wearing. She stopped me before I could finish, "No, leave the skirt."

"Well," I said, raising and eyebrow, "If I have to keep something on, you do to." Reaching into the nightstand I pulled out my strap-on. "Put this on. I want to fuck you."

Her face wore an expression of compliance. She was willing and more than able. She strapped it on and was raring to go.

She came up behind me. Her hands feeling for me, finding my wet pussy nice and tight and waiting. She tempted me. Putting her dick around my hole teasing me. I pushed myself back wanting to feel her enter me, but she backed away so that I couldn't have what I wanted. "Good girls wait." She said.

"I don't want to wait. I want you to feel you inside me." I cried. "Oh, please. Put it in me."

She positioned herself where she could lick my wet clit. I wanted so bad to feel her, but the feeling of her tongue lapping at my juices made me think otherwise temporarily. Her tongue licked me with a fierceness only an animal to its prey could have. Her mouth devoured me sending me into a frenzy. I loved the way she blew on my clit making it cold, then sucked on it until it was warm again. I could not hold off any longer as my orgasm hit hard. I rode her face like there was no tomorrow. "oh yes." Slipped from my lips. I could not say more.

Then she stopped. She lifted up and stood up behind me to give me what I had been wanting. I could feel the cock enter my waiting pussy. She filled me. Rocking back and forth on her massive member I felt myself getting more and more wet. I could feel her thighs tighten as the strap-on massaged her clit. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

My body writhed in pleasure as she caressed me. Her hands, soft and gentle, explored my body as I made love to her. I wanted to give her the feelings that she was given to me. Soon, I was ready to come, my body pulsing with energies far beyond human comprehension.

It seemed to me that the closer to heaven I got the closer she was. She was getting off on the fact that she was making me come. My screams of passion closed her into an orgasmic trip. Her thighs tightened, he hips buckled under me until she could not take any more and her mounting lust was vocalized into a great cry. Her arms thrashed about gripping the bed, trying not to loose the feeling she so desperately needed at that moment.

Our bodies, no longer able to continue, separated as we laid next to one another. I kissed her sweet lips as I looked into her eyes.

"I think I should model clothes for you more often." I said playfully.

"Yes, but next time you get to try on the strap-on."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Modeling Session

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 637 milliseconds