• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mom
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

She broke our kiss, her head swaying from side to side, as she cried out for me to fuck her harder. My body was on fire, my desire burning away, as I slammed into her, straining for release.

"Oh God, yes." she cried out, her legs tightening and flexing around my waist. I could feel her pussy walls clenching at my cock. Spasms rocking through her as she found release.

I drove into her again and again, my cock aching for release. Finally, I felt my balls tighten, and my cock flex inside her, my seed spraying deep into her pussy, mixing with her own fluids.

Slowly, her legs slid from around me, dropping to the floor as my softening cock slid from her drenched pussy. I stood back, watching as my cum dripped from her cunt, splattering onto the tile floor.

We stared at each other, realization of what we had just done finally registering. Mom reached out, placing her hand against my stomach, pushing me back as she slid from the counter, my sperm still dripping from her cunt. Without saying a word, she slid sideways, and walked to the toilet, bending down to pick up her robe.

I just stood there watching as she pulled on her robe and walked out of the bathroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mom
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds