• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mom the Tease

My Mom the Tease

My mom is a beautiful woman and she knows it. She stays in shape and what she can't exercise off she has a doctor friend that knows how to fix it. She is only 38 and a size 2 but she is very shapely at a 36D -- 22 -- 34. She wasn't always this way but once she got rid of my deadbeat dad she started to take care of herself in more ways than one.

Like I said she is beautiful but she's a tease. She constantly walks around the house in a flimsy nightgown or a robe with nothing on underneath. Or she walks in on me in the shower with only a towel wrapped around her that barely covers her pussy. It's driving me nuts! Take last week for instance. I was sitting on the couch minding my own business watching some TV when she came in the den. She was wearing a short skirt, I mean really short, and a top that was cut almost down to her nipples. I don't mind but I'm 18 and that kind of stuff is hard for a man my age to take.

Anyway, she walks over in front of me and I'm trying to ignore her and continue to watch TV because I know if I don't my cock will get hard as a rock and being that I was wearing only a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt it wouldn't do for me to get an erection.

Mom: "Eric? Eric? Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

I looked up and she had bent down at the waist placing her hands on my knees and her 36D's were staring me in the face. I could see through the valley of her big tits and I could already feel a boner coming on but I didn't have anyway to stop it.

Mom: "Eric...I want to talk with you about something. Are you listening?"

"Yes mom...of course I'm listening. Your right in front of me."

Mom: "Eric, I don't understand why you won't look at me when I'm talking with you."

At that moment mom squatted down and slightly spread her legs. She kept her hands on my knees and spread my legs open also. I looked down at her and could see her bald pussy and it was wet. Almost like she had just gotten out of the shower but didn't dry it. It didn't take long before I could smell her sex which wasn't helping my situation. She steadied herself by holding onto my knees and was looking up at me while I tried not to stare at her pussy. The site of it was more than I could stand and my cock started getting harder and harder by the second. I didn't have on anything under my flimsy shorts so my cock was popping out the left leg of my shorts and was staring mom right in the face. Mom pretended she didn't notice but I knew there was no way she couldn't see an eight itch boner as hard as a lead pipe right in front of her.

I tried to act cool and thought if she wasn't going to say anything then I wasn't either.

Mom: "Eric...I know your dad being gone for the past year has been hard on you but I want you to know that I'm here for you and if there is anything...I mean anything you need...I will help you with it. Do you understand sweetheart?"

"I know mom. But there are some things that I just can't talk with you about."

Mom: "I know things get hard, very hard but you can talk to me. You know I will listen."

"I know you will but sometimes things are hard...really, really hard and I don't know what to do about it."

Mom: "I know...but you can always come to me. I will always be here to satisfy your every need."

The way mom said that I was wondering if I was getting the wrong message or the right one. I've wanted to fuck her for as long as I had known what fucking was but how do I approach her with the idea.

Mom: "Eric...Is there anything you want to ask me?"

"I don't know mom. There is one thing but I think its something I should talk to dad about."

Mom: "Eric...you can ask me. You don't have to go to your dad with anything. I'm here and willing to tell you or show you anything you want."

Boy, did she leave the door wide open for me now. Now I was still sitting on the couch, my hard cock poking out the leg of my shorts, mom was squatting down exposing her wet pussy and I could easily see her hard nipples pointing straight at me. I could also tell that she wasn't wearing a bra!

"Mom, its kind of a man thing. I don't know if you would understand."

Mom: "Come on honey, try me. I know it's hard, very hard but you can talk to me about anything."

I looked down once again to see her top had actually slid down to expose the tops of her nipples.

"OK mom...if you really want me too."

Mom: "Yes Eric...I really, really want you too."

"Well, it's about sex. I've been getting erections all the time lately and I don't know what to do about it. I feel shy around girls and I don't find any of them my age attractive."

Mom: "What kind of woman do you find attractive honey?"

"Ahhh... Well...You know...women like you mom. I'm sorry but I just can't help it."

Mom just looked at me and smiled.

Mom: "I see...and what would you like to do with a woman just like me?"

Now I was backed into a corner. Do I tell her exactly what I've wanted to do for the past 4 years or do I lie and try to get out of this?

"Uhhh...I don't know."

Mom: "Oh I think you do...I think you know exactly what you would like to do. Now tell mama what a big boy like you would want to do to a woman like me?"

It was apparent she wasn't going to let me out of this.

Mom: "Stop stalling Eric and tell mama!"

"Fuck you!"

Now I said it! All of a sudden there was dead silence. Mom looked at me then started to smile.

Mom: "Well it's about time you were honest with me. I've been waiting for 4 years for you to tell me."

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. All I had to do was tell her I wanted to fuck her. Just then she leaned forward and without removing her hands from my knees she took the head of my cock in her mouth and started sucking. It was the most incredible feeling imaginable. I took hold of the back of her head and pulled her closed shoving more and more of my cock down her throat.

"Oh fuck mom...that feels good!!"

Mom started to moan with a mouth full of my cock.

Mom: "Ummmmmm...Oh baby...what a fucking cock! Ummmmmm..."

"Oh fuck mom!! Ahhh...Keep sucking me mama...Oh fuck that feels good!!"

Less than 30 seconds later I started feeling the cum swell up in my balls.

"Uhhhhh...mom...I'm gonna cum!!!"

Mom didn't move except to take hold of the base of my cock with her right hand. She kept sucking as she held the base of my cock.

"OH FUCK MOM...I'M CUMMMING...!!!"

I felt I was cumming gallons into my mother's mouth but she didn't pull back for one second. She just kept on sucking and swallowing. Some of my cum started drizzling down the corners of her mouth and then onto her big tits. When I stopped cumming she kept on sucking and licking until all the cum was removed from my cock.

Mom: "Oh honey...is that one of the things you were thinking of doing?"

"That and a lot more mom!"

Mom rose up but kept holding onto my cock which was already recovering and starting to get hard again.

Mom: "Youth...what a wonderful thing. Ooooo...baby... Your cock is so fat I can't even get my hand around it! I'm going to enjoy this!"

Mom stood up and pulled my shorts over my hips and down my legs. I was now naked from the waist down and my boner was back!

Mom then straddled my lap holding my cock in her right hand and squatted down and started rubbing the head between her already wet pussy lips. As she slowly sank her cunt down over my hard cock her head lay back and she started to moan. Mama's cunt was tight and hot. I didn't know if I could hold out until I was buried all the way in her tight little pussy.

Mom: "Oh fuck yea Eric. Why have you been holding out on me for so long! Oh fuck you cock is big. I've been waiting this for so long. Yea fuck me baby...fuck your horny mama. Your mama needs to be filled up with your cock baby. Mama needs your big cock! Ahhhhh... Mama needs to cum! Damn baby your cock is fucking big! Uh...Uh...Uh...Fill me up baby...fill your mama's pussy up with that big cock of yours! Give me your cum!!!!"

She sank down engulfing all my 8 inches deep into her juicy pussy over and over. As mom was bouncing up and down on my rod she looked down at me and smiled.

Mom: "Is this what you had in mind for a woman like me?"

"Yes...Oh hell yes!!"

Mom started slowly sliding up and down on my cock as she pulled her top down to reveal her magnificent tits. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her left nipple and as she held her tit with one hand and the back of my head with the other she fed me her ripe tit. I grabbed the other tit in my left hand and started to squeeze and pinch the nipple.

Mom: "Oh fuck yes baby. Suck mama's tits. Oh fuck yes!! Squeeze them hard baby. Suck my nipple honey...suck it deep in your fucking mouth! Mama wants you to play with her titties baby! Ummmmm... That's so fucking good baby. I love it when you get nasty with your mama. Oh fuck yea!! Suck it...suck your mama's big fucking tits!! You suck mama's titties so good and you cock is so fucking big! Ohhhhh...That cock is much bigger than mama is use to. I love it baby...mama loves that fucking big cock of yours!"

Mom started bouncing up and down harder and faster. I could feel her cunt juice running down my cock onto my balls. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

Mom: "Ohhh...fuck Eric... Your hard fucking cock is so good baby. Your gonna make mama cum!!!!! Ahhhhh...I'M CUMMING...OH FUCK...BITE MAMA'S TIT BABY... MAMA LIKES IT FUCKING NASTY BABY...MAKE MAMA CUM!!!! BITE MY TITS AND MAKE ME CUM!!! AHHHHHH...FUCK ME!!!!!"

It was then that I let loose a torrent of cum in my mother's tight cunt. I had never cum that much that fast before but I was bucking under mama's fucking as hard as I could go still with a mouthful of tit.

"Ahhhhh...MAMA...I'M CUMMING IN YOUR FUCKING TIGHT CUNT!!!! AHHHHH..."

Mom and I had our first orgasm together. I pounded her cunt as hard as I could then shoved my cock as deep into her cunt and shot a huge load of cum deep into her tight little pussy.

Moment's later mom sat back with my semi-hard cock still lodged in her tight twat. Her tits looked like they had been man-handled and they had.

Mom: "Oh fuck son. Where did you learn to fuck like that. No...No don't tell me. I just hope that the next time you need to talk you won't wait so long."

"I don't know mama...maybe it runs in the family."

We sat there for a minute trying to recover but it didn't take long before my cock started to recover still buried deep inside mama's pussy.

Mom: "Ummm...Eric...Is that what I think it is? Is my little boy ready to fuck his mama some more?"

Mama started to slowly rise and fall on my hardening prick. I could feel our cum juices running down my balls and asshole.

Mom: "I think I have something else to do with that big prick of yours."

Mom reached down and grabbed the base of my now hard cock. She rose up placing her feet on each side of my hips. I could see and smell the cum as it was dripping out of her cunt onto my stomach. Mama reached down and scooped some of the cum up in her left hand and licked it off her fingers.

Mom: "Ummmm...I love the taste of your cum. So rich and creamy."

Then mom did something I never expected. She scooped up more of the rich cream and rubbed it over her asshole and the head of my cock. As she steadied herself on my shoulder she positioned my cock head at the entrance to her ass. She lowered herself easing the head of my prick into her puckered little asshole.

Mom: "Ahhhh...Oh fuck Eric... I haven't had a good ass fucking in a long time. Ohhhhhh...That feels so fucking good!"

Mom raised and lowered herself on my cock taking more and more of it into the depths of her ass each time. I could see her dripping, puckered cunt push out every time mom slid more of my cock into her ass. She was dripping cum from her freshly fucked pussy down into my cock hairs. I reached up and grabbed both of mom's tits then squeezed her nipples...HARD!

Mom: "Ohhhhh...fuck yes Eric!!! Pinch mama's nipples! Fucking maul my tits!!! Your cock is so fucking hard up my ass!!! Easy baby...let mama get use to this fucking pole you have up my ass..."

Mom moved up and down until she had buried all of my thick 8 inch cock deep in her ass.

"Fuck mom...your ass is so fucking tight!"

Mom: "Yea baby...your cock is so fucking thick I feel like you are going to split my asshole in two! Come on baby...give it to me...fuck me with that damn hard fucking prick!"

Mom rose up and I started pounding away at her ass from below. She leaned over me to use the back of the couch to steady herself as I started fucking her harder up her ass. Her tits were dangling right in front of my face so I pulled one nipple then the other into my mouth sucking and biting them making mama scream.

Mom: "OHHHHH...FUCK YES ERIC... SUCK MAMA'S TITS...FUCK MY ASS...YOUR MAKING MAMA CUM!!!!! OH FUCK...FUCK...FUCK... SHOVE THAT BIG FUCKING COCK DEEP IN MY ASSHOLE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! FUCK MY ASSSSS!!!!"

I kept pounding away burying my cock as deep in my mother's ass as I could. I was so excited that I felt I could go on for hours but my mother had something else in mind.

Mom: "Un...Un...Un...Un...OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!!! YOUR FUCKING MAKING ME CUM!!!! AHHHHH...FUCK ME!!!!!"

Mom's orgasm clamped her already tight asshole down on my cock spurring my own orgasm. I could believe something so hot and tight could get hotter and tighter.

"OH FUCK MOM...YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE IS MAKING ME CUM!!!!!"

I shoved as much of my cock as I could deep into her anal cavity and started shooting all the remaining cum I had stored in my balls.

Mom: "AHHHHH...CUM IN ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! CUM IN YOUR MAMA'S ASS!!!! AHHHHHHH..."

A moment later and it was over. Mom lay on me panting and trying to catch her breath and I lay under her trying not to suffocate under her massive tits. My cock finally lost all it's hardness and plopped out of mom's tinder anal cavity. I could feel my cum dripping out of her ass onto my limp cock.

Mom lay over on the couch and started to chuckle.

Mom: "Eric...that's not what I wanted to talk with you about. I wanted to know if you were going to mow the lawn today."

I guess I was wrong. Mama is not just a tease.

End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mom the Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds