• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Name is Slut

My Name is Slut

I hang suspended above My Lord, waiting on his first awakening of the day.

He slowly opens his eyes, smiling to see the worthless piece of shit dangling over him, waiting. His magnificent cock is already erect, and without warning - although this useless cunt should need no such warning, since he does this every morning - My Lord rams his rampant cock into Slut's arse, and fucks it until he has had his pleasure. Then he presses the button that makes Slut fall to the bed and orders her to run his bath...

Slut runs My Lord's bath at the temperature he has demanded. However, as My Lord enters the huge bathtub, he turns to Slut and informs her that because the water was not to his liking Slut would receive punishment for this, as well as her usual punishment for nothing in particular. My Lord has not yet decided what either of these punishments would be. It will be up to him, and he has never liked routine or regularity.

Slut is ordered to wash My Lord all over, and she obeys, gently washing him as he pulls on the nipple rings he has placed in Slut's large nipples. However, when Slut says 'pulled', it actually means 'tormented', and her nipples are so sensitive that she has to cum whenever her nipples are tortured in this way... even though under permanent orders not to cum without permission.

My Lord is aware of this, and knows that Slut will cum and cum as often as he tortures her nipples. He smiles, therefore, knowing the pleasure he will receive from administering punishment later.... 'Perhaps over breakfast,' he muses. Later, "Did Slut cum?" he asks innocently, well knowing the answer already.

"Yes My Lord." Slut knows that to lie will only bring more pain; and while she craves pain, sometimes the pain she craves is not the kind she receives.

Slut serves My Lord his breakfast and kneels beside his chair, awaiting his orders for the day.

"After breakfast you will assume your usual position in the punishment room and wait there for me," he growls, standing up. He has finished eating.

"Yes My Lord." Slut rushes to the punishment room and takes up the standard position on the floor, arse and cunt facing the door.

"Slut is learning, I see." My Lord speaks as he enters the room, turning to close and lock the door behind him. He iss not afraid Slut will run; more that someone might enter the room without warning.

"Yes My Lord, Thank you My Lord." Slut cherishes every crumb of praise she is given and places it alongside others, deep in her heart.

"But first, Slut, before you receive your punishment I must have my fun."

"Yes, My Lord." Slut remains still, waiting for further orders.

"On the bench." My Lord has spoken sharply, and Slut quickly obeys.

She crouches on the bench in a doggy position, guessing from the sound of jingling that My Lord will be increasing the weights on her cunt lips. She also knows, however, that this is not the fun of which My Lord had spoken. Slut makes no sound as the weights are added, not to the rings in her cunt lips, but to those in her nipples, and she remains quite still. Now is the time for My Lord's fun, she realizes, as a blindfold is placed over her eyes.

"You are a useless cunt, aren't you, Slut?" My Lord growls, slapping her arse.

"Yes, My Lord. Slut is quite useless." And she feel it so as My Lord goes to stand behind her.

"Good. Now remember, make a sound and this will only get worse," he warns, ramming first one hand and then the other into her arse, fist fucking it with both hands. He knows it is something Slut dreads, and takes delight in this dread. He fists her arse for ten minutes, and then, saying "Stay there," he moves over to Slut's face. "Lick my hands clean," he orders and she obeys.... My Lord knows she does not want to do this, but he also knows she will obey.

"So you can do something right, after all...? Now back against the wall, Slut."

The blindfold iss removed, and Slut realizes it is punishment time. She obeys the order, placing hands on head in accordance with the current rule, and waits. Her face displays no sign of the fear that enters her worthless heart when she spies the cane My Lord is carrying.

"You will receive five strokes on each tit to begin with, and if you so much as gasp you will receive double, and so on, bitch. Is that understood?"

"Understood, My Lord." Slut understands all right.

She wonders if she will be able to bear the cane, but then remembers all the other painful punishments she has received, and survived

"Don't forget to count, and to ask each time for the next stroke."

"Yes, My Lord."

"One! My Lord. May Slut have another one? Two! My Lord. May Slut have another one?..."When the count reaches 10 Slut does not remind My Lord that he had promised only 5 hits per tit ... She learnt her lesson a long time ago.

After 10 strokes on each tit with the cane the punishment is far from over. The weights pulling on Slut's nipples, stretching them during the caning, have made it that much harder to bear. However, the only sounds she makes are for the counting, and the requests for more.

Once he's finished caning Slut's tits, My Lord says that as she had enjoyed the double fisting of her arse she ought equally to enjoy a double fisting of her cunt... Only, this time, she must beg for it.

Slut crawls to where her Lord sits and used the prescribed procedure for begging for her cunt to be double-fisted, making herself sound as useless and worthless as possible. Then she takes her place on the bench, as ordered

Slut is blindfolded again, and My Lord suddenly rams both hands into her cunt, giving her no warning. She squeals with pain, while realizing that her pain will be worse for the squealing.

Her cunt is rammed time and time again by those two huge hands, My Lord maintaining a barrage of insults - how useless Slut is, how worthless she is, how she does not deserve to breathe, and that it is only by the kindness of My Lord that she is allowed to breathe at all.

Slut knows that one day her Lord will kill her and find someone else, more worthy, to take her place. She understands how useless and worthless and ugly she is, and can't not wait for that time to come.

My Lord orders Slut to lick his hands clean when he is finished with her cunt, and then it is time for her daily punishment... something My Lord always looks forward to immensely.

Slut stands as more weights are added to both cunt and nipple rings, then takes her place against the wall, this time facing it. As usual, she is not restrained. With the blindfold still in place, she will only know what weapon of pain My Lord was using when she feels it on her arse.

It is the studded paddle, Slut assumes, from the feel of the pain, as she counts each strike and respectfully asks for another. She receives 30 on each butt cheek, but she knows this is not the end. My Lord would never just paddle and leave it at that, no matter how much Slut hoped that he would.

My Lord continues saying how useless Slut is, with no praise for good behaviour or any touch of kindness. Slut believes My Lord, and accepts her own worthlessness. Shit is worth more than she could ever be worth...

Slut is confirmed in her suspicion that her punishment is not over when she feels the sting of the cane. Again she counts, and again respectfully requests another, eventually receiving 50 strokes on each butt cheek while silent tears stream down her face.

Then it is My Lord's lunch time, and as usual Slut can not eat until and unless My Lord determines she is worthy of eating dry bread and water from a bowl. Today she is not found worthy, and she had already realized she would not be. My Lord rarely finds Slut worthy of anything... he uses her and abuses her as he sees fit. As her owner he can do, and does, anything to her he sees fit to do or that gives him pleasure.

After lunch Slut is ordered to the dungeon and put on the rack, stomach side down. There are holes for her tits and their weights, and for her cunt and its weights, and she is chained spreadeagled, her legs further apart than is comfortable; but her comfort is not an important consideration.

My Lord places even more weights on the tit and cunt rings, informing Slut that her nipples are to be stretched to such an extent that she can suck on them when ordered to by My Lord. Slut almost wishes she could beg for another form of punishment but knows she would only receive worse if she did.

Slut does not know how long My Lord is away - she never does, never being allowed a watch or any other time-keeping apparatus - and knows it might have been hours or minutes since My Lord left.

She only knows that he has returned when she feels several slaps on her arse. My Lord orders her to get up once the restraints have been removed and she obeys as fast as she can. She stands, still blindfolded, facing My Lord.

Slut feels My Lord's hands on her nipples, and then more weight on each as he apparently decides that the nipple-stretching has not gone fast enough. He removes her blindfold and orders her to his home office upstairs, warning her that, if she takes too long, whatever he has planned for her will be even worse. Slut already knows what his 'worse' means. She does not want anything even worse than that.

My Lord is waiting for Slut when she arrives, and motions her to sit on her special seat. It has a dildo screwed into it, which Slut knows will either go in her arse or her cunt. It is My Lord's decision, and this time he decides on her arse. He smiled as Slut impaled herself on the huge wrist-sized dildo, and watched for any sign of pain.

"I warned you before we met that I would make you the biggest Slut the world has ever known, did I not?"

"Yes My Lord, you warned me, and Slut accepted what she was to become."

"You have pleased me for the most part, and now is the time for your regular daily punishment... spread your legs wider. Wider still, Slut."

Slut spreads her legs wider than is comfortable, and waits, half dreading what My Lord will do, yet knowing that she will love it regardless. She really feels herself to be a worthless, piss-drinking, shit-eating, ugly cunt. She watches as My Lord approaches with his cane. He knows she prefers a different method of inflicting pain, and that is why he has chosen the cane.

Slut counts the strokes, politely requesting one more after each stroke, as My Lord canes the insides of her thighs. She has reached 50 when My Lord stops and moves away, yet she knows this is not the end. It is never the end. "Get up and get onto my desk, doggy style." Slut complies as quickly as she can.

Everything that happens to her happens because it pleases My Lord. It pleases him to fuck her as if she is nothing more than an animal. He plunges a fat dildo into Slut's arse before ramming his cock into her cunt. He reaches around her and pulls harshly on her nipples, knowing that it will make Slut cum, and keep cumming until the nipple torture is ended.

However, he has not said that Slut could cum, and he knows that she know that there is worse punishment in store for her when My Lord has finished fucking her cunt off. He takes great pleasure in making Slut cum when it is not permitted, and always ensures that she cums without permission at least once every day.... Slut is his, and his alone, to do with as he pleases. He owns her, she having sold herself to him a long time ago for a mere $2,000. She had needed it at the time to pay off debt and get new glasses, and he had wanted her...

There had been many times during the past few years since he had taken on ownership of Slut that he had invited males to pay for the privilege of fucking her arse or cunt. On other nights men paid for the privilege of cumming in her face as she lay on a table... She was never restrained, there being no need for it ... ever. She is his to use and abuse, and he enjoys it as much as he suspects Slut enjoys it too.

Slut rarely makes a sound and rarely speaks unless spoken to by My Lord, and then it has no option.

"Did I give you permission to cum, Slut?" he asks when he has finished fucking her.

"No, My Lord." she replies, resigned to the fate of being punished again.

"You persist in disobeying me...? I would have thought you had more control than that, Slut."

"Yes My Lord." she replies, her expressionless face giving no clue as to what she is thinking.

"How do you think I should punish you, Slut?" He waits for her answer.

"Any way you see fit, My Lord," Slut replies softly, adding into the silence that follows: "Slut will drink My Lord's piss and enjoy it, My Lord."

"Yes I have an urge to piss. Open wide, Slut." He pisses into her mouth, shifting his cock so that his piss pours all over her, giving her a golden shower - neither the first nor the last she will receive from My Lord. Eventually he finishs off in her mouth.

"You filth-loving whore, lick my desk clean. Lick every drop from my desk, you slag cunt whore."

Slut obeys without saying a word, knowing that any word she might say could rebound on her. My Lord already seems as angry as she has ever seen him, and she fears his anger above all else.

Slut cleans up the desk, licking up every drop of piss with her tongue, then on My Lord's orders she uses the shower in hisbathroom to rinse and wash her own hair.... She is only allowed cold water, but considers herself lucky to have any water, any shower.

Then Slut stands as My Lord inspects the results of her efforts, and waits for the rest of her punishment. She knows she will not have long to wait and she is right, she doesn't. She watchs keenly as My Lord opens up package after package, but at first she can not tell what he has in his hand.

Needles.

Slut hates needles.

My Lord knows she hates needles.

Then it dawns on her... My Lord knows she hates needles, so that must be the punishment... My Lord is going to put needles into her somewhere, and she has a sinking feeling that she knows where... her tits.

Slut is right. My Lord orders her to remain still, and, taking her left tit in his hand, he orders Slut to look at it as he thrusts a needle right through it. Slut continues to look as needle after needle is thrust through her tit until it resembles a pincushion. She then has to watch as the right tit receives the same treatment.

Slut wonders how long the needles will remain in her tits, and hopes that My Lord will soon remove them and will place no more needles in her tits, or anywhere else... She knows, however, that this hope is in vain.

My Lord has seen the look of horror on her face and knows there is another pleasurable way of tormenting her. "Perhaps this will teach you not to cum without permission, Slut."

"Yes, My Lord." They both know, however, that this is not true.

For the rest of the day the needles remain in Slut's tits while My Lord looks for the most unusual large objects to ram into her cunt and arse. Finally he rams his cock into her cunt, then into her arse, cums inside her, withdraws and orders her to lick the mess clean.

When Slut has licked the mess from the desk she is ordered to stand and watch as the needles are removed one by one from her breasts. She sighed when the final needle is removed...

"Bedtime, Slut." She knows only too well that she may not be sleeping where she had the night before. My Lord often changes his mind often, and tonight has decided that she will sleep in a cage. Slut realizes she must have done something - something of which she is not aware - to displease My Lord, and at these times 24 hours minimum are spent in a cage... high off the ground... My Lord knows about Slut's fear of heights.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Name is Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds