• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Naughty Diary Continued

My Naughty Diary Continued

I was getting cross at my grandparents and Mr. and Mrs. Johnson. It wasn't right that they should be looking at me in my panties and talking about seeing my "tits" and calling me stuff like a piece of ass. I felt my cheeks burning from being mad at them. It hurt my feelings. I peeked out under my eyelids. I probably shouldn't have put on such a tight jersey, I thought, seeing my round smallish breasts stretching my jersey and my nipples making hard points in the purple cloth. And I probably shouldn't have kept on that darn mini skirt either, I told myself. I probably did look like a piece of ass, to be honest. Well, even if I did look like one, that would be a good excuse for a bunch of guys to act horny but it didn't excuse Mr. and Mrs. Johnson and my own grandparents!

I decided to teach them a little lesson. I yawned and arched my back and stretched out on the sofa, moving my hand down and like accidentally folded back my skirt so that now my panties became totally exposed with my legs open. If these so called adults thought they were horny now, just wait! I would get them really worked up and then I would get right up and stomp out of that house and tell my parents what they had done. Of course, I wouldn't mention what I had done. My mom and dad might not understand that I was only doing this to teach these horny grownups a lesson. "Mmmmm," I sighed, as if I were having a dream. I put my hand on my thigh and moved it slowly back and forth, as if I might be thinking in my dream of actually finger fucking myself.

"Geez, this is great!" Mr. Johnson said. I peeked up at him. I could see where he was looking, and I know what he saw. I couldn't see myself down there naturally, but I know exactly how those yellow panties fit on me. They are tight and when they are pulled up a little, as they were now, they show perfectly the outlines of my cunt and its soft mound. Also, I told you, dear diary, that my hair is darkish blonde but my hair down there is very light, so light you can hardly see it sometimes. I just have a tuft of it at the top of my cunt and some silky strands at the sides and some of the strands always peek out under the sides of my yellow panties because the panties are so small and I was sure Mr. Johnson and the others were seeing those silky blonde hairs right now and also getting a good idea of what my cunt looked like, seeing it outlined so clearly in my panties.

"Mmmm, oooo," I sighed, and stretched again, and now I moved up both of my hands and let them glide across my breasts, making sure that my fingers touched my hard nipples. I was starting to enjoy this. I decided I would let them have a good look. I might even let them push my jersey up so they could see my tits, like my Grandpa had suggested, but that was as far as I would go. I would never let them take my panties off, which Grandpa had also suggested. When they got to that point, that is when I would "wake up" and give them all a piece of….my mind!

"Damn, I think the little sweetie pie really is dreaming about sex," Mrs. Johnson said, which is what my grandmother had said they would accuse me of if I woke up and found them being naughty with me. They would just say I had been having a sex dream and messed up my own clothes and they were just trying to help me out. Right!

As she said that, Mrs. Johnson knelt down on the floor beside me. I squeezed my eyes shut. I could feel here there. I could feel her breath on me. And then I felt something else! Mrs. Johnson was carefully pushing up my jersey.

"Oh, I want do that," Grandma said, in a cranky voice.

"Dammit, we all want to do it, Anna," Mr. Johnson said.

I tried hard to keep pretending I was sleeping. I made myself breathe and not hold my breath as Mrs. Johnson got my jersey up to my breasts. And then I felt the jersey pulling back over my breasts and I felt the air on my nipples and my jersey was like turned into a scarf. I was topless. Mr. Johnson and Grandpa said nice things about my tits. I guess I would have been hurt if they said they didn't like them, but they did. They liked them a lot. Grandpa and Mrs. Johnson liked them too and they started discussing which one of them would suck them first. Oh, this is going too far now, I thought. But my nipples were hurting from tingling so much. They really did need to be sucked or rubbed or something!!! I thought I would let them suck on them for just a little while.

"Mmmmmm," I sighed, twisting a little to make my tits sway. They don't sway a lot because they are on the small side and they are very firm. I don't even need a bra for support because of the firmness. But when I wiggle they sway a little and I was making them sway now, just to make them look tasty to Mr. and Mrs. Johnson and my grandparents. Boy, was I ever being naughty now, but I was doing it for a purpose, like I said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Naughty Diary Continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 289 milliseconds