My Neighbor Ch. 3

Peter only taunted and teased the poor woman's passion. "This is how much you get from that tiny dicked husband of yours isn't it? You were satisfied with this much all these years. Why should you need any more now?

In time, however, the teasing ended. Like a cat bored with its still living mouse and ready for the kill, Peter rammed his iron cock home to the hilt. I thought Becky's scream was probably divided half and half between pain and orgasm. Once begun Peter fucked her harshly, even cruelly, as if he was punishing her for being such a slut. Repeatedly his hard hands struck her upraised ass, cruelly spanking that broad white butt even as he savaged her cunt. Tears were running down Becky's face, but if she wanted him to stop, she certainly didn't say so. To the contrary, to the best I could make sense of her babble, she was begging him to fuck her even harder.

After he finished it was my turn to clean his cum from between poor Becky's legs. I didn't really mind because as I licked her, Peter spread my thighs and ate me with a deliciously long tongue that brought back the spasms of my earlier orgasms.

An hour or so before sundown, Becky and I were sent into his kitchen to prepare a meal for him. As Peter ate his meal, two thirty-something females knelt at his side, naked and obedient, alternately feeding him and playing with his cock. From time to time he would reach out and stroke a tit, suck on a nipple, or run a finger into one or the other of our pussies. The whole thing was weird, even fictional, like a harem scene from the Arabian Nights perhaps.

Finally Becky was sent home, but with Alvin gone for the weekend, and my daughter visiting Alvin's parents in Texas, Peter came home with me. I didn't understand at first why we didn't stay at his house, but then it dawned on me. Peter was showing off..., demonstrating to me that I was longer Mrs. Alvin James, loving wife and mother. Now I was the slut of the man next door. Peter meant to prove his point by fucking me as he pleased right in my husband's bed. During the night he did just that..., twice. Both times he spread my legs and played with my tits and pussy until I pleaded for him to fuck me. I was deeply ashamed that even in my sweet trusting Alvin's bed I would beg this stranger to "stick it in me"!

But, good God Damn..., how good it all was!

* * * * * *

Next week Peter takes Melanie on a leash to meet his black assistant coach. The size of the cock she finds there is not her only surprise. As always though, the next chapter depends on your vote and mail. You liked the story well enough to read this far. Don't go away without at least leaving your vote behind so that I will know you were here. Thanks, JIGS

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds