My Neighbors' Daughter

Slowly, she rocked forward, and I watched Casey's ass move away from around my cock until only half its length was still inside. She paused for a few seconds and started fucking back. When she was almost fully impaled, I thrust forward and pulled back on her hips, burying the entire hard cylinder inside the tight hole that was so hospitable. We both expressed our exquisite pleasure, and Casey moved forward for another stroke.

This one and the next one went the same way, and so did the many after that. The Aqualube had completely liquefied by that time, and there was no friction at all, just the tight, oily channel, lined with the muscles that massaged my cock and, inundating my body with waves of pleasure. Every stroke evoked moans of bliss from me. It felt just as good to Casey, and her sounds of joy echoed my own. Besides moving back and forth, her body started swaying from side to side as her level of pleasure steadily mounted, and her hips began swiveling in front of me, driving her knees into the mattress like a pair of pistons. As an added treat, I scraped the fresh juices from her pussy and licked the delicious treat from my hands. That morning with Casey was one of the best sexual adventures I can remember.

However, it got better. Casey turned her face to me and murmured "I'm almost ready to cum, George. Play with my clit."

I reached under her body, gently pinched two folds of her inner lips around her adorable love button and started stroking the swollen morsel at the same pace as her strokes back to meet me. She moaned and sighed and whimpered at the same tempo, and started fucking herself harder and faster on my cock. I also increased the speed of my movements to match hers, and we drove ourselves and each other to what would be matching climaxes.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" Casey cried out ecstatically. "Keep fucking me! Don't stop."

I had no thought of stopping, because I was almost at the point of cumming too. Over and over, setting the pace myself, as I knew she wanted, I pounded my cock in and out of Casey's eager ass until she climaxed, crying out joyfully and incoherently. After her orgasm, her body completely relaxed, and she wanted to fall forward. I took the hand that had been on her clit and placed it on her hip and let her fall slowly forward, keeping my cock deep inside her, until she was flat on her belly again and I was on top of her. I resumed driving my cock into her ass for another dozen strokes until my own climax welled up inside my body, gathered in my groin, and erupted. I squirted a big wad of cum into the condom and kept fucking the beautiful girl until I had ejaculated two more times.

We lay happily together, murmuring of what a tremendous time we had just had, while my cock softened and slipped out of the lovely pink hole where it had given and received so much fun. When I rolled off her back, Casey turned to face me, her face wreathed in a happy and contented smile.

"That was wonderful, George. I can hardly wait for this evening, and I hope you remember where else I like your tongue."

"I could never forget such a heavenly place, and it will be there tonight, but you have homework to do this weekend, you know."

"Yes, Uncle George. I hope I can concentrate, thinking about how much fun we'll be having later."

I hoped I could too. While I gathered up Casey's clothing that littered the floor of the house, I thought of the tremendous fun we would have that night and the next day. It was certainly gratifying to me that I could be a good neighbor to Pete and Wendy.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Casey and I did and will be having for the rest of the weekend. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds