• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Neighbor's Wife Ch. 01

My Neighbor's Wife Ch. 01

123456

Everyone in my neighborhood would gaze at this stunning woman that lived next door. Raven had long waist length black hair, bright blue eyes, and was a size two if that. But it was those beautiful D breasts that caught my attention. I, like most men I'm sure, imagined myself buried deep within them. I was in awe of her perfect heart shaped ass, and the way she swayed while she walked commanded attention! Raven had a great sense of humor, and was honestly a fun person to be around. Much to the disappointment of most women she met, jealous of her appearance.

Raven was married, and the men of coarse revered Shane as a God. Shane was absolutely delicious himself. At six feet tall, with perfectly feathered back dark hair; Deep blue eyes that held women spell bound, combined with a body sculpted as if Auguste Rodin himself created it, left most women awe struck. Add a sultry voice which could command the seas if he so chose, and you have the "perfect" couple.

They host a New Years Eve party once a year. One I usually couldn't attend due to work. But not this year. This year has been amazing and it all began at Raven and Shane's party.

I entered their beautiful Victorian home, and was met by hundreds of people! I couldn't believe how many turned out for this. I had to literally plow my way through them all to find a drink that I so desperately needed. I didn't recognize anyone. I'm kind of shy when alone, around people I don't know, so I just wandered around, checking everything out.

I went in the direction of the music, hoping to find a familiar face. I found a band in the back yard set up behind the pool, and half naked people everywhere. I stood in the arch of the doorway taking it all in.

I scanned the crowd for Raven, but there were just too many people. I found another bar. There were several set up throughout the house, and went for that drink. Raven snuck up behind me, putting her hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" Raven giggled.

" Umm, the Easter bunny?" I replied, laughing.

"Close!" she said in a shocked, smart-ass tone.

I turned around, and there she was in a playboy bunny outfit. The shirt, the ears, and daisy dukes. My god she was beautiful! And those legs, they looked as if they went up forever!

"Damn girl, you look amazing!"

"Come on, I have yours upstairs, grab your drink."

She dragged me through the crowd, leading me upstairs to her and Shane's bedroom that had a big sign on it saying "Off limits!" I had to laugh.

"Protecting your domain?" I asked.

"Well you know how these things can get," she said as she opened the door.

The "Love Swing" was set up in the middle of the room, and Raven's "toys" were placed all along the treasure chest she had at the foot of her king size bed.

"Expecting company later?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her display.

"As I said," She laughed, "You know how these things can get."

Red and black satin was this month's theme. Raven was a decorator who couldn't stand anything remaining the same. She had it all set up like a harem, with red and black satin cascading down the walls, with the same material draping over her bed like a tent. Large overstuffed red and black satin pillows gracing the floor beneath the swing, and strategically placed candles surrounding the entire room completed the effect.

"Over here," Raven said, as she walked towards a gift box. "When I saw these I thought what the hell, I finally get her to one of my parties it's time to really live it up!" She threw the box at me, and went into her closet for shoes.

"Hey, give me the 'ho' boots, they'll look great with this!" I yelled, ripping open the box and stripping off my clothes.

Raven came back out of the closet with my thigh lace up high spiked heels and just stood there staring at me. I had nothing but panties on, tearing the tags off of the clothes. I watched her nipples harden through the thin white shirt, making me wet and oh so horny.

We had always been attracted to each other, been friends for years, but never actually "acted" on said attraction. But from the way she was staring at me I knew she wanted me.

"Would you be offended if I did something?" Raven asked, her voice sounding nervous, and sexy all at the same time.

"No, not at all," I said smiling, dropping the shirt on the bed.

She walked towards me, cupped my breast, and suckled the nipple, gently biting, and swirling her tongue around it. She kissed her way up between my size D breasts, sucking and biting along my neck, nipping my cheek, until finally my lips.

"I've always wanted you," She whispered before taking my mouth.

It was such a heated passionate kiss, our bodies clashed, our hands roaming. I removed her shirt and released those tits I've masturbated to for years, and broke our kiss to take one.

She tasted so sweet, and her nipple hardening in my mouth was an amazing sexy experience. She moaned as I twisted my tongue around her nipple, sucking it in hard, and then gently releasing to move onto the next one. All the while taking her shorts off, revealing her clean shaven pussy. I inserted a finger and delved deep within her warmth, feeling her body contract around it as she rocked against my hand. My mouth still torturing her breasts, she just clung to me, moaning, breathing ragged.

I kissed my way back to those pouty lips, and invaded her mouth. Two fingers found their way inside of her, and a third at her ass. Her hips thrusting to meet me, her mouth begging me for more.

"Lets get the toys," she whispered, on the brink of orgasm.

"Not before I taste you," I said, kneeling down and spreading her folds.

My tongue darted in and out of her wet pussy, circling around her mound, before sucking all of her in. She caught her breath, her hands on my head guiding me where she wants me. I moved my tongue in fast, then slow circles around her lips and clit, and she held me there hard, as I sucked her in again. I slid two fingers inside of her, and one in her ass again, fucking her hard and fast. Sucking her clit, savoring her juices. Her body rocked against my mouth and hands, her hands paralyzed against my head just holding me there, as she screamed!

"Oh ahh ohh I'm Cumming...I'm Cumming..."

Her body contracted against my fingers in a violent shudder. I removed them quickly, replacing them with my mouth so I could taste her sweetness. I drove my tongue as far inside as I could, wriggling it around as she came all over my face. I licked her pussy until she stopped riding me, and then stood up to see the sated beautiful woman before me.

Raven caressed the side of my face, and drew me in for a kiss, tasting her on my lips.

"Hmm, if I had known you'd react THAT way, I'd of come onto you YEARS ago!" She laughed.

"All you had to do was ask." I said, kissing her bottom lip, drawing it in. My hands caressing her shoulders, down the length of her arm, around to her ass.

"Now it's MY turn, get into the swing." She demanded, with this naughty grin on her face.

"Yes Mistress." I bowed, and headed towards the swing. "You do realize I've never done anything like this before right?"

"It's ok, I'll show you." Raven replied, slapping my bare ass, sending shivers up my spine.

She helped me into the swing, went to her 'treasure chest', and brought out a small rabbit looking vibrator. She knelt before me on the overstuffed pillows, and turned the vibe on. Slowly she began to massage my clit, sending a whirlwind of sensations throughout my body.

"Hmmm that feels good," I purred.

When she got me good and wet, she moved the vibe from my pussy to my ass, and sucked my "lips" as she gently inserted the rabbits 'ears'.

There's something to be said about feeling helpless in a swing. Unable to really move, at the mercy of this beautiful woman heating my body with every touch, lick, and moan.

Raven stood after a few moments, and blindfolded me.

"Do you trust me?" She asked, in the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

"Yesss," I whispered, wanting her mouth back on my pussy.

She giggled, and I heard footsteps coming from the doorway. I felt a mouth teasing my clit with gentle feather licks. A different set of hands caressing the sides of my body, cupping my ass.

Soft, smaller hands tracing nails up my legs. A mouth at my back. Large callused hands moving to my tits, squeezing gently. Grinding his hard cock into my ass, nipping his way across my back. Rocking me against the mouth working zealously below.

I didn't care who it was I wanted him inside of me. I was so wet, and so hot.

"Please, take me now." I begged.

I was spun to face whoever was behind me. He had me by the hips, gently pulling me forward. So close I could feel the heat from his dick. There he stayed, teasing my clit with his closeness, rubbing up and down on me, but not in.

Raven behind me now with a vibe at my crack. The feelings intensified by my blindness.

The man pulled me slowly onto his cock, taking a breast just as all of him was in me. Leisurely sliding me back and forth, nipping and twirling his tongue around my nipple.

Raven moved the vibe into my ass, kissing the nape of my neck, and cupping the other breast, twisting the nipple.

My god I thought I was going to explode in this sweet torture!

He wouldn't let me lock my legs around him. Every time I tried he pushed me away. He had control. She had control. I was at their mercy.

Raven tipped my head back to tease my lips with her tongue, driving the vibe deeper. Forcing his cock deeper. The insane pressure from them both had me at the brink... so slow... so gentle.... Hands and mouths all over my body... my hips, my back, my tits, my mouth...

"Oh please..." I pleaded... "I want to cum... let me cum..."

He took me off his cock at this request, and swung me back around, facing Raven again I assumed. I moaned my disappointment.

I felt a mouth on my clit, as he entered from behind. He rocked me against him, against her face, faster... harder..... He grabbed inside my thighs, and spread my legs wide, thrusting up into me. Hard steadied strokes. Ravens mouth sucking harder... licking faster....

"Ahh, ohhh... " His breathing is ragged... he's struggling for control... who is he??

"Cum on my face" Raven moaned into me...

Her mouth sucking me in, his dick pushing up harder....

"Oh.. God... I'm gonnna cum!!" I screamed in pleasure I never knew existed. That wonderful feeling washed over my entire body.. shaking out the most incredible orgasm.

I heard him grunt and felt him push a few more times then his guttural moan.

Raven removed my blindfold, caressing the side of my face, and kissing my lips so gently. I felt him pull out, and he swung me around. Finally.. who was he??

"Hey Sexy," He said with a laugh.

"SHANE!!! Holy shit!" Was all I could manage. I stared at him in disbelief. Mouth hanging open. You know I HAD to look down!

"Don't look so shocked, we've wanted to play with you for a long time now. Raven hasn't stopped fantasizing about this moment since we first met you."

"Yeah, and getting you to one of our parties is like pulling teeth," Raven laughed, as she unhooked the swing, and helped me out.

Standing was something of a novelty. My legs didn't want to work. Shane steadied me, as Raven threw the "bunny" out fit at me.

"Come on, get dressed, we've got a party to get back to!"

"And I've got the two most beautiful women at my side tonight."

We spent the rest of the evening laughing, drinking, and "playing." The three of us were inseparable.

I have to admit, that is THE BEST way to bring in a New Year!

It was about two weeks after the party when they appeared on my doorstep. Raven and Shane were visibly nervous, standing there with a bottle of wine. I was blown away! I thought it was just a one-time thing. I let them in, told them what a nice surprise this was, and how much fun I had at their party. This seemed to relax them a little.

We made small talk on our way to the kitchen. I pulled out a few wine glasses, handing them to Shane who insisted on pouring.

Raven was standing so close to me, I could feel her breath. She caressed my face, drawing me into her mouth. My heart raced as our tongues danced, my hands drawn to her chest.

"I've missed you," She spoke into my mouth, grabbing my hair and pulling me closer. Kissing me more passionately, proving her need.

By the time Shane had the glasses poured, I was extremely wet.

Shane came around the counter, very turned on by our display. He gently took my face, stole a kiss of his own, picked me up and put me on the counter. He removed my shirt, exposing my chest, and poured the contents of his glass from my neck down. I'm laughing at him looking to Raven for mock help; only she climbs behind me on the counter, wrapping her legs around my waist. Moving my hair so that she had access to the nape of my neck. Shane began his tortuous journey on the side of my neck, moving oh so slowly. His soft mouth lightly nipping, and licking every drop of wine before moving further.

Raven released my breasts from my bra, and was fondling them as she kissed her way from one shoulder, to the other. Pausing briefly at the nape to make me squirm.

Shane was between my breasts now, Raven cupping them together for him, so he could have both nipples at once. I unzipped his pants, and freed his thick 9 1/2' cock. Sliding it back and forth in my hand.

Raven attacked the side of my neck, biting and sucking fiercely, Shane did the same to my tits...I couldn't control myself anymore; deep moans of pure pleasure escaped my lips. Raven inched my skirt up to my hips with her legs, then spreading mine apart. Not once stopping her barrage on my neck, and shoulders.

Shane was at my waist, his dick no longer accessible, I tried to move his head lower. My pussy was so wet, and needed him there badly. He took his sweet time at my naval, making sure not one drop of wine remained.

"Pleaseee.." I moaned. Urging him down.

Instead he kissed his way up my inner thigh, stopping just short, and doing the same down the other. I was shaking in anticipation.

Raven had my breasts in her hands, massaging each one, squeezing the nipples between her fingers. Still going from side to side along the back of my neck to my shoulders.

Shane made his way back up to my dripping pussy, nipping lightly outside my panties. I tried to grind into his face, make him apply pressure.... to no avail. He pulled my panties up my crack, sucking the folds.... I thought I would cum right there! I leaned back, kissing Raven. Reaching behind, massaging her clit through her jeans.

Shane finally gave in, and ripped off my panties. His entire mouth covering my mound, furiously licking and sucking, bringing me to the brink...then stopping just short....

"Ahhhhh, please..." I'm begging him "...Fuck me...."

Raven got out from behind me; Shane hopped up onto the counter. He lay back, and I straddled his dick, letting out a deep moan as his fullness entered me. Raven stripped down to nothing, and then took her place on his face. I could've come the minute he entered me, but I didn't want to, it felt to good. I rode him slowly, leaning towards Raven... suckling a breast...then her mouth..... Her husbands face buried in her shaven pussy....

He thrust upwards hard, and deep into me, making me catch my breath with pleasure. I began rocking faster.

Ravens moans were more evident now; She was twisting her tits, grinding into his face, picking up the pace with each lick. I was so hot watching her play with herself, her facial expressions. Watching Shane's mouth work feverishly on her swollen pussy.

I needed to cum... I couldn't take anymore. Squeezing my pussy around his dick as tightly as I could, I rode him hard and fast.... he's moaning into her.... she's about to cum, squirming on his face.... I drive his dick inside of me hard, deep, my body contracts....

"Ahhh yesss!!" I ride out the sweetest orgasm, screaming like an animal.... sending Raven over the edge, cumming all down his face.

I get off of Shane's dick, she off his face, and we both lick and suck his swollen cock...our tongues intertwining.... until finally with a groan... he shoots his load into both our faces. Trying to lick every drop, sucking his dick clean.

Now that is how wine should taste.

After they left, I cleaned up, and decided to go out clubbing. Got dressed to kill, having a few drinks while doing so. Around 10ish I made it out the door, and was headed to my favorite nightspot. Loud and crowded, just the way I like it.

I got a drink, and walked the room; looking for someone I'd like to know. Three tiers of people, and not one interesting prospect. I'm so tired of the usual catcalls, and sad pick up lines. God forbid a guy just say hi and go from there. I made my way back to the dance floor, found a table willing to baby-sit my drink, and let loose.

I tell ya guys, there's nothing sexier then a man who can dance. A blonde muscular man, with striking blue eyes seemed to be the center of attention on the floor. Women were circling him. (Vultures!) I moved close enough for him to notice me, however paid him no attention...thus drawing his attention. Foolish I know, but it worked.

He came behind me, grabbed me by the waist, and we went grinding down to the floor. I could feel a huge bulge in his pants. I spun around to face him, mock pushed him away, and danced provocatively for him, gliding my hands across my breasts, down my middle...you get the picture. The song ends, and I leave the floor, paying him no mind. I return to the table babysitting my drink, thank them, and turn right into the blonde.

Apparently this was his table, his friends, and I just got lucky. His name was Brian. We made small talk in between songs, but for the most part it was animal magnetism.

On the floor I let his hands roam, but only enough to tease, and never close enough to kiss me. By last call he was asking me to go to his place. I said I had a better idea, and told him to follow me.

I called Raven from my cell; She was still awake, watching old movies. Shane was out of town on business for the weekend. I asked her if she wanted to have some fun, told her about Brian, and she got very excited. I asked her to be skinny-dipping in the pool when we got there, and I'd see her in 15 min.

Brian pulled in behind me, and I told him I had a surprise for him. He got a little nervous, but followed me to the backyard. Raven was gliding through the water, naked, and beautiful as ever.

Brian had this confused excited look on his face, which I kissed for the first time. When I pulled away I began taking all of my clothes off, and asked him if he wanted to go swimming. He began taking his clothes off in reply.

Raven came to the edge of the pool, and I introduced them, and then dove in the water. She and I watched as he tested the water, his dick rock hard and very nice.... he opted for the slower entrance, going down the stairs into the pool. We swam to the shallow end, just before him, picking on him, trying to get him to just jump in....then I took one of Ravens breasts and suckled it...we embraced in a kiss.... heard a big splash!! He was in now.

Brian came to us. Raven started on one side of his neck, I on the other, both stroking his cock. When we met in the middle we tickled each other's tongues, before returning to his chest, moving down.

She went underwater first, giving him head, and when she ran out of air, I went down. This poor guy didn't know what hit him. When we thought he was about to explode, we stopped, and turned to each other. We'd kiss, then kiss him, I took her nipple in my mouth, he took her tongue in his.... I rubbed her clit with one hand, his dick in the other..He was playing with my ass, trying to get to my pussy from behind.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Neighbor's Wife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds