My New Pet Robot 08

"Which do you think then? We can get the 'genuine recipe' or stay and try out the one here?" I asked.

"Let's stay in," she replied. "Now that we're dressed again we can go upstairs and eat."

I connected back to the hotel site and reserved a table.

"Ready then, Mrs. Kirk?" I said with a broad smile.

She smiled back at me and linked arms, taking my hand as well. "Ready, Mr. Kirk," she said, tailing into a little giggle.

We brought the chairs together and sat, not needing to talk to tell each other our feelings. I ate on autopilot, not tasting what I was eating or the wine we ordered with it. We skipped coffee and, with both of us high on knowing what was coming next on the wedding bed, we headed back to the room.

As the door closed behind us I slipped my hands around her waist, sliding under to touch her skin. She raised her arms and I caught the hem and pulled it off. She turned around as I dropped the top and lifted my t-shirt up.

She jumped onto the bed with her frilly bra and panties on, towing a nude me behind. My cock was as stiff as a poker as we cuddled together and started to kiss. When she hugged me to her I could feel her nipples like hard little pebbles on my chest.

She looped a leg over mine and curled her heel to pull it between her thighs. As I pushed it in I could feel the soft flesh of her mons pressing against me. Our kiss continued as did my enjoyment of it, holding her head to mine with fingers tangled in her hair.

I broke the kiss and eased her back, bringing my hand around to find her breast, my finger and thumb taking the nipple through the fabric. She pressed in again and started another kiss, franticly lancing her tongue in as her hands held tight to my head.

She broke the kiss and rolled back, her hands going to the cups of the bra and ripping off the circular patches to reveal her nipples. I got to my knees and leant in over her, my lips taking one nipple and my finger and thumb the other.

She gave a soft moan and reached up to take hold of my head again. I flicked at her hard nipple with my tongue tip as I sucked on it, my finger rolling the other on my thumb. I was lost in the intimacy again, controlling the pleasure she felt, delighting her with my touch.

As I swapped breasts I brought my free hand to cup her cheek, my thumb rubbing over her lips. She opened her mouth and licked my thumb in, sucking on it as I played with her tongue. I pulled it back when I swapped next, grinding it wetly over the nipple.

As soon as I moved my hand down she spoke. "Pull on the front, it's a trick one," she said hoarsely.

I pulled awkwardly as she lifted her hips and it came free. I flicked it away and let my hand cover her mound, starting to massage it softly as my mouth and hand still worked on her nipples. I could feel my cock as I crouched further.

My finger slipped between her lips as she opened her legs, the base rubbing over her nub as my finger tip slipped into the folds so wet and warm. I kept it all going as she started to moan and turn, her pussy getting wetter as my finger stroked inside.

She heaved under me, her scream this time a deep groan as she shuddered and thrust her hips into my hand. As she fell back I scrabbled around between her legs and positioned myself, holding my cock and rubbing my head in the juicy depths.

I looked up at her as I eased it into position, seeing her still laying back, hands gripping the cover.

"Ready, Mrs. Kirk?" I said tenderly.

I eased it in, inching it forward into the tightness. There was the slightest extra pressure and it was gone, letting it freely move deeper. Her head rose to look at me, her eyes wide. I brought my other hand down to lean forward and enter her fully, feeling her legs draw up to widen further at the final centimetre.

I leant in and kissed each of her breasts while holding her eye and then started to flex my hips and fuck her. The pleasure from my cock was swamped by the joy of just doing it with her, seeing her there below me taking all I could give her.

She came again before me, her scream a long 'Yes....' I came down to my elbows, keeping our hips tight, and started to kiss her breasts and nipples, feeling still a last feint pulse down my cock. She reached forward to take my head, pulling it down between her heaving breasts, reciting my name.

As she recovered I pushed myself back up and started slowly to finish fucking her. She grasped my arms and began to grunt 'Oh' as I pumped, bringing myself to my climax. She exploded again, her nails biting deep as her back arched and she pushed against me.

Her pulsing tunnel took me over the top, my hips jerking against her as my seed filled her. I collapsed with her as she flopped back, letting my elbows take the weight as I struggled for my breath. I was happier than I'd ever been as I lay my head between her breasts.

As we lay I could feel my cock slipping out as it shrank. As it did I pushed myself up and put an elbow next to her head to kiss her. Her arms pulled me down, pressing us together into a slow, languorous kiss, her hands now caressing my back.

I lifted my knees from between hers, planting them outside as she drew her legs in. I pushed my hands under her and gripped with my knees to roll us over, bringing her to the top.

"That was everything I dreamed," she sighed, arching her head back.

"You're mine forever now," I said, giving her a little squeeze.

"And you're mine, and I couldn't be happier," she said, sliding her hands under my head.

She moved her legs off mine and snuggled her head in cheek to cheek. As we lay quietly my thoughts wandered to how I was going to announce this to our parents. I'd announced her as my fiancée and she would be coming home as my wife. It felt funny getting married before Maggie.

I woke in the morning to the urgent message alarm of my pad buzzing in my pocket on the floor. Rose was still asleep next to me and I gave an inward cuss as I eased away to answer it.

Charles Dwight, the screen said. I tapped acceptance and his face appeared. I recognised him as he started to scream at me. "There's a seven kilometre long alien space ship headed for a rendezvous in an hour."

My mind jumped into and out of gear. I turned and looked at Vincent. 'Do you know?' I asked.

"Yes, they are coming to welcome you to the Galactic Federation. Many are afraid of you and I was sent as a test, a test you passed. All will be different for your race now, telepathy will give your kind the trust they need and expose any ill will."

Charles was wittering on about it being invisible to radar, spotted by optical telescopes. I ignored him to turn to Rose stirring on the bed.

"Vincent's folks have arrived. They'll hit a parking orbit in an hour."

"What?" she asked, still fuzzy with sleep.

I dropped my pad and flung myself across the bed, unable to hold my excitement.

"The aliens are here, there's a seven kilometre ship out there swarming with all different kinds. Vincent was sent to test us," I laughed at the realisation. "A robot that can lie with the best of them."

"Is it an invasion?" she asked, concern growing on her face.

"No, it's an invite to join them, to make us telepathic."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds