My Next Door Neighbour

Then, he began to move, drawing himself out, then back down again, establishing a rhythm. Every stroke heightened the sensitivity, her lubricated channel caressing his thick cock like a glove. She was thrusting her hips up at him, protesting every partial withdrawal, relishing each renewed plunge into her welcoming depths.

He was lying on top of her, now, his chest flattening her breasts, their mouths entwined in hungry kisses. A low moaning started deep in June's throat, and he felt her thighs clamp round his waist. He could feel his testicles start to tighten ......

"Oh, Mike," she groaned. "Fuck me – fuck me – fuck me ......" Her fingers were digging into his back – he could feel the walls of her channel rippling against the sides of his thrusting cock – he couldn't hold it much longer ......

Then her moans became faster, her thighs tightened, vicelike, round him, her head flew backwards and began to twist from side to side ......

"Oh, oh, oh," she wailed. "Ooooohhhhh, Mike – I'm coming – I'm coming ......"

Mike put everything into one last gargantuan thrust, plunging down, trawling her deepest depths, pinning her writhing body to the duvet – then the dam overflowed and he felt himself jerk and buck as he released himself into her ......

He felt ten – a dozen – spurts hammer out of him – then another, and another. Each time he thought he was empty, somehow another shudder ran through him and, with a low groan, he emitted again – and again – and again. June had peaked long ago, but each renewed thrust brought another moan from her, and she clutched him to her slippery, sensuous body with relish ......

And then, at last, he was spent, his penis slowly detumescing, but still achingly sensitive to its warm, moist surroundings, protesting as it slid helplessly from between her thighs, into her waiting hand, which, now, gently caressed his whole assemblage – his limp cock and emptied balls.

She cupped them in her hand, luxuriating in the mix of their juices which coated his outer surfaces. Instinctively, his hand slid down to cover her mound, his middle finger sliding lovingly along her slippery lips, inserting itself slightly inside ......


Again, his mouth sought hers. Their kiss was light, loving.

Then she drew her head back, and looked at him.

"Well!" she said. "Who would have thought it?"

He grinned, pressing his hand down on her cunt. She squeezed his balls, carefully.

"Any more where that came from?" she breathed.

Mike blew out his cheeks.

"Go and put the kettle on, and I'll see what I can do ......"

(I'd be very pleased to receive email comment on this story. I always reply, if an address is supplied.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds