• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Night At The Slave Auction

My Night At The Slave Auction

Well, one of the local bdsm groups was having a fundraiser, and so I volunteered myself for the "slave auction." It was certainly a good cause, and thinking about what might happen caused that lovely hollow feeling in my stomach. When I arrived that evening, I had to fill out a lengthy questionnaire--my interests, likes, dislikes, limits, history...you get the picture. I was also given a small posing pouch, and told to clean up as desired and to put it on I had already showered before leaving, and made sure that I shaved myself, both above and below. So I retired to the nearest bathroom, took off my clothes, and put on the pouch. Did a little flexing in the mirror, just because you have to in such situations. :-)

I felt pretty exposed, but still excited and nervous and all that...and took a deep breath and walked out to where the others had gathered. I think we were all feeling pretty exposed, though, as there wasn't a whole lot of chatter in back, mostly people just waiting for their turn. You couldn't really hear what was going on in front, between the dull roar of the crowd and the curtains and all. So we all stood quietly, looking around but not making eye contact...and then I felt the hand on my shoulder ushering me toward the stage door.

I stepped out to a very brightly lit stage---couldn't really see much of anything with those lights, and the area beyond being dark. The MC called out "Number 14 in your programs! A fine specimen..." and began to walk around me, having me turn and then face forward again. "Shall we start the bidding at 20?" As the bidding continued, I tried to listen to the voices. 20, 30, 40, 45, 50...some I recognized, and some seemed new. I could feel the MC behind me, and then her feet forcing mine farther apart. "Mmmmm, look at this equipment. Who wouldn't want to use this for the evening"...I felt a hand squeeze the pouch. 60, 70...

Going once, going twice...Sold to bidder number 84. Enjoy him, madam!

I was led back into the back for a few minutes while the transaction, I assumed, was completed. The back door opened, and I was given a small bag with my clothes in it before being ushered out to the waiting auto. I got in back, and the door was closed. "Well, that was an exciting evening...but I think that the remainder will be much more interesting" I could only see her eyes in the rear-view mirror...smiling back at me. Shoulder length brown hair...about average height, it seemed. The drive progressed in silence until the car pulled into a small development, and then into a garage. She got out and opened the car door, and I went to grab my clothes bag to exit. "Leave them," she said, you won't be needing them tonight.

"Follow me." I was led through the house, and down into the basement. There was a small room, dimly lit, and she lit a few candles. "There, stand in the middle of the room until I return for you." She put on a blindfold, and as I heard her walking out, I heard her say "Feet apart. Hands behind your head." And then it was quiet. I waited, the pit in my stomach growing. Minutes seemed to drag on.

And then fingernails running down the back of my neck. I jumped, startled. A small, throaty laugh. "Did I surprise you, pet?" And then fingers, hands, running all over my body, inspecting, feeling, touching. I could feel her circling me, almost as if I were any other piece of furniture. And then fingers closing over my left nipple, pinching it. "Ohhhh," I moaned softly. That laugh again..."I see you like that, my pet"...then the other nipple, my body stiffening slightly, as did the bulge in my pouch. "Wait here."

I could hear something heavy moving. Her hands were on my back, pressing me forward. "Lean,” she said, and continued to press me forward until I could feel a bench in front of me. This one was a little different than others I'd been on, however, as it was two different pieces, one underneath my stomach, and one underneath my head and shoulders, leaving my chest open to the cool air. I felt my wrists being fastened to the front legs, and my legs being spread, wide, and attached to the rear supports. It was actually surprisingly comfortable, my weight now mostly off my legs.

More movement, rustling. Then the hands came back, along my ass and thighs, and then I could feel the strings on the pouch being undone and removed. A chill ran through me as the air wafted over my now exposed cock and balls, and her hands began to fondle me, running over my hardening shaft and balls, over my ass, legs, and back.

"Mmmmmm, such a lovely toy for the evening. Are you chilly, pet?"

"A little."

SMACK...her hand found my ass. "A little, what, pet?"

"A little, ma'am."

"Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that."

SMACK....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK

I squirmed against the bench, her hand finding a new spot, then one from earlier, then the same place twice.

"Oh..uhh....oh" I realized that it was me I was hearing. I could feel the warmth spreading across my bottom, and to the tops of my thighs as she warmed my entire ass. And then it stopped.

"Mmmmm, such a lovely color, pet. Are you warmer now?" I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, that's good." I could hear her moving around slightly, and then her fingers on my nipple again, teasing, pinching slightly, twisting a little, and then pinching it very hard..."oooh"

"I do love to see hard nipples, pet. Especially with decorations." I could feel the cold metal against my nipple, closing slowly, slowly, with more and more pressure. Squeezing, and then closing hard, completely...and sending a jolt of electricity straight down to my cock. Then her fingers playing, flicking the clip, small laughs at each time I jumped. She then moved to the other side, and the process was repeated. Pulling, teasing, and then the cold metal closing onto my nipple. "How's that, pet?"

"Thank you, ma'am...I hope it pleases you."

"Oh, it does, pet" as she flicked it again...and then I could feel some pulling both of them together, pulling downward...tug...tug. "Mmmmm, I do love how you squirm under them, pet"

More movement, some rustling...and then her fingers on my ass again...up one cheek, then down the middle, then up the other. Back and forth. and still, the occasional tug on my nipples. I shivered every time her finger crossed over my tight hole, but started to become more and more used to it with each pass. The finger began to pause slightly, and I could feel myself shifting back to feel it more.

"Oh, you like that, do you, pet? Does your tight little hole need work?" She pressed her finger more insistently against my ass.

"Oh, yes, ma'am...if you wish, ma'am"

More rustling...then the finger returns, but this time wet and cold...and begins to circle my tight hole, causing me to clench, and then relax. And then pressing against me, slowly slipping in a little, then back out...then circling again, then back in, a little further. More lube is dripped on. Her other hand strokes my thighs idly, causing shivers. More circling, then back in, adding more and more lube, pushing further and further inside until I can feel one knuckle slip in, and then back out, my tight hole relaxing and getting more and more lubricated.

"Ooh, such a tight, greedy little slut"

The finger continues to work in and out, rotating some and stretching me even further. Soon it is joined by a second finger, and I can feel them speading apart, scissors fashion, opening me up even more.

"Such a hot little ass...I'm going to really enjoy taking it" My cock jumps at the thought, and the subsequent thrust of her fingers tells me that she felt it, too.

"But first, I think I'm going to sample that tongue of yours." I feel her hand move away, and the cool air hits my opened ass. Quickly, though, I feel something firm replacing her finger, pressing deeper and deeper into my ass, slowly stretching me even more. She continues to work the plug, pushing, pulling, twisting....until it finally pops into place.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"We wouldn't want to lose all of that work, now, would we, pet?"

My ass clenches around the plug as I hear more movement. My blindfold is removed, and I can see a padded chair in front of me, the seat at exactly the same height as the bench I'm lying on. She pulls it closer, and sits down, putting her heels on my back, and then pulling me closer. My face now rests just inches away from her glistening pussy, and I stick out my tongue to caress the soft lips.

Crack! My ass jumps, as I feel a stripe redden. "Did I tell you to start yet, pet? To make sure that you do a proper job, I have my crop here to, shall we say, 'entice' you"

Crack! "Now, get to work"

I begin to softly lap the wetness off of her glistening lips, my tongue taking long, slow strokes from bottom to top. Then up through the middle, pausing slightly at her clit, which is already beginning to stiffen. I turn my head slightly, sucking her lips between mine.

"Mmmmmm", she moans slightly, accompanied by a long slow pull on my nipples. I continue to lavish attention on her outer lips, my tongue making sure to part them and bring her moisture up to her clit, and then circling it.

Crack! "Oh, yes, that's it"

Crack!

Every stroke of the crop makes my jump, and my tongue lashes her clit. I continue to run circles, around, over, and then another set of licks up the length of her wetness, and then back up.

Crack! "Yes, pet, that's it"

Crack! "Yes, on my clit".

Crack!

We begin to establish a rhythm, her with the crop and my with my tongue, the crop spurring me on to press harder with each stroke, as she writhes under my tongue.

Crack! Crack! Crack! "Oh, yes, pet...Oh"

Crack! "Oh!”

Crack! "OH!"

Crack! I feel her body begin to stiffen and her pull tightens on my nipples as I continue to stroke her with my tongue.

"Oh....OHHHHHH!" As her orgasm washes over her, she continues to pull and the clips pop off of my nipples. "AHHHHHHH" I cry out into her dripping pussy, my tongue continuing to lash over her clit as her thighs grab my head...

Her body relaxes and I slow to gentle licks along the outside. "Oh, that was lovely, my pet". Her crop traces over my now hot bottom...

She reaches down and pulls out a small water bottle…the kind with the flexible straw, and places it at my lips. I greedily suck down the water, the coolness being a contrast against the warmth of my ass.

“I’m glad you enjoyed the water, pet. You’ll certainly need it.” She removes the water from my mouth and pushes herself slightly away from my face, and while placing it beneath her brings a purple dildo in a harness, that appears to be double sided, but not quite. My eyes widen.

“Yes, pet,” she says with a smile. “I do intend to make good on my promise of taking your ass. And this is my favorite toy.” She slides the straps up her legs and rubs the smaller end against her glistening slit, slowly sliding it inside her. She gasps as it disappears, and then tightens the straps, the purple cock now jutting from between her legs.

“That part inside of me feels so good, pet, and it rubs against my clit as I press forward. Such a delicious feeling…” She begins to rub the head of her cock against my lips. “Get it nice and wet for me.”

I begin to lick up and down the shaft, and then slowly close my lips over the head, pursing them to push slightly upon it as it slides into my mouth. “Mmmmmmm,“ she moans. I move the head back and forth with my tongue, making it wiggle slightly, and then pull back, letting it slip out. Again, I coat it with my tongue, and then slide it in my mouth again, my lips taut so that the cock pops vibrates as it pops in, and then back out. In, out, in, out...the vibrations again getting moans of approval.

She pushes back with her feet, the cock dropping out of my mouth. “It’s time, pet.” She walks around behind me, and twists the plug, then wiggles it slowly.

“Ohhhhhhh” I cry as the base suddenly pops out, the rest of it sliding quickly out of my ass. The cool air hit me, and I instinctively clench my ass.

“Mmmmm, that looks delicious, pet,” she says. Again I feel the cold lube drip down my ass, this time followed by the firm silicone pressing insistently against my puckered hole. Her hands caress my warm bottom, and then she slowly begins to press her weight against me. The head of her cock slips in, and I gasp loudly. “Yes, my pet. I’m going to fuck you well.”

She continues to press against me, the cock sliding deeper and deeper into my ass, before she begins to slide back out. Then forward again, a little deeper this time. “Oooooooh,” I moan. More and more she continues to fuck me, until I can feel her warm thighs against my hot bottom. Her hands reach up to my shoulders, and I can feel her soft breasts pressing against my back, the hard nubs of her nipples making small indentations in my flesh. She pulls me back against her, forcing the cock deep inside me. She begins to stroke in earnest, pulling away with her hips and then pulling me back by my shoulders as she thrusts her hips into my ass. “Unh...unh...unh...unh...unh,” I groan, with each stroke, in time with her own grunts of force and the slapping of her groin against my ass.

Her pace quickens, and I can tell she’s getting close again. “Oh, oh, oh” she begins to chant, her hips slamming the cock deep into my ass. “Oh, OH, OH, OH,” as her pace quickens, burying her cock to the hilt. “OHHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS!” She slumps over me, stretching over my body, grinding her hips into my bottom getting every last bit out of her orgasm.

“Now it’s time to finish for tonight, my pet. You’ve been such a good little toy, and it’s time for your reward,” she whispers into my ear.

She pulls her cock from my ass and steps away, quickly moving to undo the straps on my wrists and ankles. She helps me to my feet, and then pushes me to the floor.

“Lie down, on your back.” I quickly comply, and she kneels between my legs, my cock pointing up into the air. “I’m sure you’d love to fuck me, wouldn’t you, my pet. But not tonight. Tonight it’s all about using you, and that pleasure must await another time.” She lifts my legs up, and again slides her cock into my ass, all the way to the hilt. “I want you to watch me, fucking you, using you. You’re mine.” She continues to fuck me, long slow strokes, as she reaches forward and begins to fondle my cock. “You love this, don’t you my pet? Being my fuck toy.”

“Oh...yes...ma’am,” I say, in rhythm, my hips now arching against your strokes as your hand slides along my cock. “Good, “ you smile. “Are you ready, pet?”

“Yes...yes,” I moan.

“Then come, come while your Mistress fucks you.” I can no longer hold back, and my whole body shakes with my orgasm. Ropes of hot, white cum spurt forth, coating my stomach and chest. She continues to stroke my cock, milking every last drop, as she keeps the dildo buried in my ass, pushing the fluid out of my prostate.

I fall completely limp, thoroughly spent, as she slowly withdraws her tool from my ass. My body twitches as it pops out of my sphincter.

“I think you’ll do quite nicely, pet. Now rest, you’ll need it for later.” She smiles, leaving me there on the floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Night At The Slave Auction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds