• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Obsession
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

My Obsession

As the first strains of "Red Light Special" by TLC flowed through the room, I could tell he was shocked that I was actually getting into this. I turned my back to him and began rolling my hips to the music, running my hands over my bare ass and squeezing. I eased down the zipper on my skirt and pushed it down around my waist, leaving me wearing my black thigh highs and a corset. I turned to him and strolled toward him, my hands covering my pussy. Stopping in front of where he sat, I started unlacing my corset. I did it slowly, only allowing him glimpses of the flesh beneath. I pulled my long hair over my shoulders and dropped the corset to the floor. My hair now covered my breasts, only my taut nipples showing through. I straddled him on the bed, my knees on either side of his thighs. I ran my hands over his chest and then leaned down to suck on one of his nipples. I heard him gasp and his hands slowly pushed my hair back over my shoulders. My breasts were now exposed and he took the opportunity to start stroking them. I moaned and moved my hips in circles, following the rhythms of the song perfectly. I could feel the head of his cock on my pussy, so I knew he could feel how wet I was. As the song ended, I whispered in his ear, "How was that?"

He smiled and this time, when he kissed me, it was slow and gentle, the way I'd always dreamt of him kissing me. He kissed me deep and shallow, hard and soft. He nibbled on my lips and sucked gently on my tongue. I moaned into his mouth and pressed my body against his, wanting to sink deep inside of him. "You're still going to get it you know?" he whispered against my mouth, slowly sliding his hands down to my waist. He lifted me up and rolled me over so that I was lying underneath him in the center of the bed.

Finally I had him. I smiled up at him and nodded. "I hope so. I've been wanting *it* for weeks." I joked. I slid up the bed until my head was resting on his pillows. I reached out and put both my hands on his face, pulling him to me for another slow kiss. I traced his lips with my tongue and then sucked the lower one into my mouth. Now that he was being all I'd wanted, I decided I'd do something that I'd been wanting to do since I first saw him. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him backwards, until he was lying on his back. I began at the top of his beautiful bald head and kissed down his body, lingering in the most sensitive spots: his ears, lips, neck, nipples, bellybutton. When I reached his still hard cock, I avoided it, and ran my tongue down his left thigh. I lapped at his skin, biting the flesh softly. I didn't want to hurt this gorgeous man, only pleasure him. I moved my mouth to his other thigh and licked it up and down to. Slowly, ever so slowly, I moved my mouth closer to his hardness. I allowed my full lips to brush it, breathing out so that he could feel how warm and moist my mouth was. I felt his thighs quiver under my palms and I smiled against his cock. I slid my lips up and took his head in my mouth, sucking it gently. I traced it with my tongue and then looked up his body at him, my mouth still wrapped around his dick. I looked into his eyes and then slowly swallowed his entire length. He cried out and put his hands in my hair guiding my rhythm. I stopped and removed my mouth....."You like?"

He nodded, whimpering under my touch. I said, "Say it. Tell me how much you like it, Damon. Tell me."

"I like it, I like it so much. So damned much." he whispered hoarsely, his cock still twitching under my hands.

"Good," I responded, wrapping my mouth around his cock again. I sucked on it slowly, like it was some exotic piece of fruit that I might never taste again. I wrapped my tongue around his shaft and then cupped his balls in my left hand. I used my right to stroke his cock as I sucked on it. I squeezed his balls gently, and increased the rhythm of my mouth. My tongue licked up and down his hardness and I was amazed at how I tasted on him. I'd only tasted myself when I masturbated. It was so different tasting my juices on someone who'd actually been inside of me. I knew that I was getting to him when his hips started pushing up toward me. I smiled and licked him one more time before removing my mouth.

"That's payback for not letting me come earlier when I wanted to," I stated as I slid my body up the length of his. I straddled his waist and reached in between us to grasp his cock. I held it at the base and used it to tease my clit. I moaned and tossed my head back, amazed at the feeling. I continued to tease myself using his dick until he grew impatient and started pulling my hips down toward him. I finally obliged and slid him inside of me.

"Is this what you wanted?" I said, slowly sinking completely onto him. He growled his response and began pushing his dick up into me. I slowed him down and rode him deeply, wanting to make myself come by using his dick as my toy. Suddenly, he grabbed me and pulled me off of him.

"Don't think you're coming that easily," he said, rolling me onto my back and roughly spreading my legs.

"This is what I want," he said, plunging his face back in between my legs. I cried out as his hot mouth closed over me again. I lifted my legs and draped them over his shoulders, my hands pulling his face deep into me. I lifted my hips and moved my pussy around his mouth, guiding it where I wanted it. I felt his tongue flick over my clit and then two of his fingers slid deep inside of me. I groaned and doubled my efforts. I was fucking coming this time! I clenched my thighs tight around his head and felt his tonge go into overdrive. The combination of his tongue swirling around my clit and two of his long thick fingers inside of me had me on the verge of exploding. I could tell he felt it because he lifted his head and grinned up at me, his mouth shining with my wetness. When I moaned and arched my back, he buried his fingers deep inside me and sucked my hard clit into his mouth. That was all it took. I felt my pussy clench around his fingers and my clitoris tighten. I screamed as I felt my orgasm begin in the pit of my belly and work its way down to my soaked pussy. I pushed myself against his lips and he sucked harder on my clit, causing the orgasm to intensify. I began crying with the good feeling of it. I felt my come spurt out onto his tongue and he eagerly licked it up. His lips continued to kiss me and his tongue leisurely traced my pussy as I slowly came down from my climax. I went limp, my legs falling apart, exposing my drenched cunt to him. He smiled at it and pressed a tiny kiss on my clit before sliding up to me. I grabbed his face and kissed him again, licking all my come off of his lips.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned. "That was so fucking good." I sighed and leaned down to kiss him again. My pussy was still tingling from the intense orgasm, yet I was craving more. That was unusual. I usually had one and then rolled over and went to sleep. My friends always joked that I was just like a man. I could feel how hard he was underneath me, and I realized he still hadn't came. So much for that minute man theory. I slid down his body and kissed his cock again. I stroked it with one hand, amazed at how my small hand barely fit around it. I'd taken all of this inside me, and I was about to do it again. I studied how my color contrasted with his and the eroticism of it made my pussy become drenched again. I slid him deep inside and slowly circled my hips. I rode him slowly, up on my feet, one hand teasing my clit. I would slide up until just his head was inside of me then use my thighs to lower myself back down. The whole time I watched his face. His eyelids fluttered and he kept licking his gorgeous lips. I leaned over and kissed them, my pussy still milking his cock. I decided I wanted to please him, so I turned around while still impaled on his hardness. I was now riding him backward. I heard him curse under his breath and I knew that the vision of my caramel pussy gripping his black cock was getting to him. My round Jennifer Lopez-ish ass jiggled slightly everytime I took him completely inside. His hands gripped my ass cheeks and helped guide me on him. I bent forward, my hands on the bed between his knees and began to bounce up and down on him, our bodies making a wet smacking sound everytime they met. He groaned and began thrusting up into me.

Just before he came, he stopped. He grabbed my hips and pushed me forward onto my knees, following me as he did so. His cock stayed lodged firmly inside me as we switched positions. He spread his legs so that he was crouching behind me, up on his feet. His hard thighs were around my hips and he began pushing into me.

I gasped as I felt him straddle me from behind. I couldn't believe that he seemed to know everything I loved. His cock was filling me to capacity and I loved it! I pushed back at him, matching him thrust for thrust. He groaned and grabbed my hair in one hand while the other gripped my waist. I could feel every inch of him inside me. I clenched the sheets in my fists and circled my hips around his cock. He moaned and pushed harder and harder into me. I could feel myself starting to come again and my pussy clenched around his dick. I knew he could feel me tightening around him and he could feel how wet my pussy was. I could feel myself dripping around him as my orgasm overtook me. I buried my face in the sheets and cried out as I came and came and came.

When I felt Damon's cock throbbing inside me, I smiled. I knew that feeling me coming on his dick would set him off. It was some sort of victory in my mind. I felt him kiss my neck and I sat up on my knees, my sweaty back pressed against his equally sweaty chest. His arms wrapped around my waist, his large black hands cupping my full breasts. He kissed my neck again, his tongue licking my flesh gently. I turned around so that I was facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him slowly....thoroughly. He groaned and crushed me to his chest, squeezing me tightly. I pushed him back onto the bed and cuddled up beside him, my right leg crossing over his waist, my still wet pussy brushing his thigh. He ran one hand over my ass and squeezed it, pulling me closer still. I heard his breathing slow down as he fell into a deep sleep. Men, I thought to myself, grinning against his chest.

When I was sure he was asleep, I slid out from under his arm and slowly crawled off the bed. I gathered my skirt and ripped corset and left his bedroom, clothes bundled up in my arms. I dressed quickly in his living room and then took one last glance around. I'd never forget this....the rape that turned into his seduction. I smirked and slipped his photo out of the silver frame on his mantle. Leaving his apartment, I closed the door behind me gently, so I wouldn't wake him. I wondered what he would think when he awoke and I was gone? I was sure I'd find out eventually...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Obsession
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds