• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Old Guy Ch. 03

My Old Guy Ch. 03

"Dear Mister Old Guy,

Here it is Thursday and so much has happened since you tried to fuck me last Saturday that I just had to write and tell you all about it.

On Monday I had to do confession with my teacher after Chastity Class. Her name is Miss Lola and by the way everyone calls her 'Luscious Lola' behind her back.

Well when I told her how I began by sucking your 'Egg Roll' and then your cock, and how you tried to fuck my cunt and split my hymen, and fucked my butt she began asking me all kinds of questions. She wanted to know everything we did in great detail, and how I felt about it and how much I liked it.

So then I had to confess that I loved every minute of it and I couldn't wait to do it again with you next Saturday, only my vagina had been kind of sore the next day after you had split my hymen and I didn't know if I could take your Big Old Guy Cock all the way up inside me yet.

That's when Miss Lola said that I was 'hyper-sexed' and that I needed therapy to control my sex drive. And she said that I should show her my sex to see if it needed any medical attention. We were sitting together on the couch in her office and she got up and locked her door.

She came back to me, knelt down between my knees, shoved my skirt up to my hips and pulled my panties down all the way off over my feet. Then she said: "Put your feet up on the couch Tasha and spread your thighs." So I did it and there was my cunt all wide open for her to look at.

Well she looked at it all right and I saw her tongue slip out of her mouth and lick her lips then her fingers touched my pussy-lips and spread them from my vaginal opening. Then she said: "Oh you poor dear. Yes your hymen is torn. It's all gone except for a few shreds. Does this hurt sweetie?" she said slipping her finger into the opening of my vagina.

"It's just a little tender," I admitted.

"Well your sex just needs some loving care," she whispered looking up into my face and then she dropped her face to my thighs and kissed my clit.

I have to tell you Old Guy that it felt really good! I was surprised but I wasn't shocked. I mean the way she had been looking at me all along I knew there was something going on. And she is so pretty that when she slid her finger deeper into my vagina and her tongue flipped my clit I just had to lift my legs, curl them over her back and hug her lovely face into my cunt.

Her tongue swirled inside my pussy lips then and her finger slid all the way up into my vagina. "My goodness Tasha you do have a tight little twat. Does this hurt darling?" she whispered, pumping her finger in my vagina.

"No. It just feels good," I muttered shoving my cunt into her face.

"You are a very hyper-sexed young lady, Tasha, and you need some very intensive therapy to relieve your sexual tension so you don't get into trouble," Miss Lola said firmly, her tongue licking my clit as her finger found my G-spot and massaged it deliciously.

"What would you suggest ma'am?" I moaned.

"That you visit me regularly after Chastity Class for climax counseling, and that you set up a regular schedule of masturbation."

"But I do play with my pussy quite a lot," I murmured.

"Clearly not enough. There are certain techniques that I would be happy to share with you that are very satisfying," she sighed dragging her tongue up between my pussy lips and giving my clit a long deep suck.

"Like what?' I groaned.

"Just open that drawer," she nodded at the stand beside me and when I did the drawer was filled with sex toys. Without every lifting her tongue from my clit Miss Lola reached into the drawer and pulled out a long slim dildo with a cock head at each end. "Here dear, this end goes into your cunt and the other end goes into mine."

And that's when she slipped out from between my legs lifted her dress pulled it off over her head and she was stark naked. Dear Old Guy you should get a gander at her body like that, she's absolutely gorgeous. Well in the next instant her hands were tugging at my blouse and yanking at my skirt and in a minute I was as bare-assed as she was.

She came to me then with the dildo and slid it over my pussy lips that were soaking wet and when it was dripping with my juices she lifted it to her mouth and licked it and then she slipped it into my mouth so I could taste myself and then we shared my taste between us with long sexy kisses.

We were up on our knees on the couch hugging each other and when I glanced down I could see how wet her cunt was too. It was just dripping and then she wiped the dildo over her pussy lips and when she lifted it to my mouth I could taste all her lovely new flavors for the first time and I loved it!

That's when she took the dildo and slid it down to my cunt and into the opening of my vagina. The toy wasn't nearly as thick as your cock Mister Old Guy, it was just slim and slippery but it felt marvelous sliding into me like that. When she took the other end of it and shoved it up her cunt it went into her real easily and I could tell her cunt had been fucked a lot.

Well then the most natural thing was for us to just settle down on the couch with our legs around each other's waists and the toy shoved up our twats so we could fuck it together. And that's just what we did and as she taught me for the next half hour how to fuck and 'relieve my sexual tension' I had four orgasms and so did she.

But it is Thursday now Mister Old Guy and my sexual tension is simply craving to fuck your big thick erection despite all the therapy sessions I have been having with Miss Lola. And now my vagina is stretched just enough to take your Big Old Guy Cock all the way in and I can't wait to do horsy, and doggie, and even missionary with you this Saturday night.

By the way Miss Lola says she would like to meet you 'cometime', I mean some time, so we could all do a therapy session together.

My twat is so hot to trot I've been taking The Pill every day!

Your loving,

Tasty Tasha"

*****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Old Guy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds