My Only Talent Ch. 20

Her face was contorted with rage. However and whenever she had tangled with Arturia, it had not been pretty. We reached her car and I kissed her: her cheeks were still hot with anger. I watched her drive away, realizing that I had never seen her that angry before. The dining hall had long since closed, and I could not stand the idea of a fast food burger. I walked diagonally across campus to the all night hippy diner and had bacon, eggs, and pancakes, and still went to bed hungry. Grandma's brownies were all gone.

Tuesday was a catch up day: on food, water, and reading assignments. Finals would start in less a week. I looked for Nora at breakfast, but she was nowhere to be seen. I continued to check off my planned items for preparation for each final exam, and felt pretty good about my prospects. I got an email from Saskia about my test results: she said there were some 'anomalies' in my results and she wanted me to come back in Wednesday night at 6 for the heart ultrasound and stress test. The good news was that I would not need to be fasting; in fact she suggested I be fully fed and watered for the testing session. The bad news was that my weight, body fat, and basal metabolic rate numbers as she calculated them did not make sense, and she sent me a link for a food and exercise diary app for my phone that I was to keep up to date daily until the last final exam. This would give her better data from which to calculate my 'energy balance' and set my goals for the conditioning class.

Every minute from now until the last final exam seems to be booked, but I will do my part to keep my weekends booked too, to do my dating duty! Tomorrow I would run with Suzanne, who had laid out a schedule for me to get ready for the Marathon in Dallas. Holy Cow! That was this coming Sunday. Could I survive another one? What would they want to do to me after that? What did I want them to do?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds