My Other Mother Ch. 15

His hand rose and caressed her pussy through her panties, softly rubbing as she flinched a little, allowing a slight gasp as she watched him. Then Dan sat beside his father in the same manner, hauling her skirt up even further and adding his eager fingers to the efforts of his father's. Soon they were rubbing harder, poking and lingering until Dan's hand went down the front of her panties.

"(gasp)... Ohh, Dan."

"Dad, she's wet. Her clit's all wet, too."

"Let's take a look," Bill replied as he slowly pulled his daughters panties down to her mid thigh.

He then returned his fingers to her bare, spread lipped pussy, watching Dan play in the cropped bush her underwear had been hiding from him. Without much preamble, his forefinger probed her opening.

"Let's see if she's a virgin," he said, working his finger up inside her.

"Uhh- ohh, Daddy!"

"Nope," Bill determined, looking at Dan, "But she's nice and tight, son."

"Right on. Lemme see."

Bill's finger retreated and allowed Dan to replace it with his middle finger as Amber jerked and moaned louder.

"Hey Mona..." Mum deviously hailed, going on when the woman stopped sucking in order to instead pump my shaft with her hand. "Check this out. This is something you'll want to do to Dan later on."

The rest of her explanation was in demonstration form as she began working another finger inside me. My uncomfortable groans renewed as I stared almost aghast at her, turned on beyond belief and my ability to help myself.

Bill had leaned in far enough to lick Ambers clit while Dan finger fucked her, the young woman's hands now on each of their shoulders. Her eyes fluttered when her father grabbed one of her tits while he licked her excited button, Dan's other hand pulling her panties the rest of the way down and needfully grabbing her ass. They continued drawing her closer, working her to the bed until she could only fall on top of them when they leaned back, dragging her with them.

Mum and Mona were kissing one another on the lips, Mum's other hand around her waist, holding her close and pressing their chests together between them. She'd finished working the other finger in and was slowly sodomizing me that way as I watched her tongue demand entry at the lips of the brunette woman. Mona's lips parted and Mum went in, poking and darting like she does, sucking her tongue and passionately making out as she used to with Roxy.

Amber, meanwhile, was pulled down and between the two grinning men, on their knees as she looked up at them with an apprehensive grin. Both males wordlessly proceeded to strip her naked, barely able to stop groping her long enough to do it. They spread her legs, taking turns licking and fingering again as her wails renewed.

"Let's fuck her, Dad."

"Me first, buddy," Bill laughed excitedly, positioning himself for this.

"Ahh-hh...! Uhhhnnnnn!?" Amber peeled as her father's cockhead soon pressed at her lips, then slowly disappeared just beyond them.

Mona looked just in time to watch her husband slowly penetrate their squealing daughter as their son also watched, stroking his hard member and eagerly awaiting his turn. Mum finally stopped fingering me in favour of mauling her new playmate, who had stopped up stroking my cock, instead just gripping it as she was inundated by my other mother's wants.

Bill was pumping steadily away at Amber, the look on his face just incredible as the sensations of her genetalia assaulted every sense he had. After a minute more of this, he regretfully pulled out of her and moved aside for Dan. Amber was doing some wailing of her own, falling off somewhat when her father stopped fucking her, but picking up again when her brother hastily entered, his trembling jaw open as he experienced what his father had just temporarily given up for him.

Mona's attention was finally distracted from her family by Mum working at the removal of her long skirt. She allowed the blonde to lower the zipper in back and even squirmed out of it in her black, high cut cotton panties. Mum grabbed her crotch and kneaded, getting a low groan in return.

"Fuck him, Mona," Mum breathed. "Just get on and ride till you cum, baby. You know you want to..."

Mona was excited at this prospect and watched with the same apprehension her daughter had displayed as my mother removed her panties. Also like her daughter, she sported a thick but well maintained muff above her glistening sex. Mums fingers traced and tickled there before her flattened fingers slowly found their way down to her pussy and over her opening. This was more like it.

Bill was taking his turn at Amber's pussy until he came, yelling as he dumped his load deep inside his daughter. She bleated her own orgasm as Dan again mauled her breasts while waiting his turn between her legs.

"Ahhh! Daddyyy, OHHHHH, fuck! Fuck me DA-DDDYYYYYYY!!!!"

As the inviting warmth of Mona's gash slowly, inch by inch, enveloped my cock, I watched Bill continue to fuck Amber, thrusting harder and faster to get the most he could out of this experience before his softening tool shut down on him.

"Ohh... Oh, Ka- Kathleen... So nice..." Mona gasped and sighed as she came down all the way, settling her ass across my pelvis and facing me.

I watched her subtle, jerky expressions as she began lifting herself, coming down again and soon picking up a slow rhythm. There was no question she enjoyed it, probably as much as I did as her breasts bounced gently above me in the pullover she still wore. Two of Mum's fingers slowly teased her clitoris as she nuzzled and kissed the mother of two under her ear.

"Nuuhhh!" Mona wailed. "B- Bill... Look at me!? Ohh!?"

He'd given up on his daughter, winded and as satisfied as he'd ever be for the moment, and was pulling out of her when Mona hailed. He looked up, breathing heavily and staring for a second before he showed a slow, tired smile as Dan eagerly shouldered by him for his turn.

"That's great, dear," he wheezed a little.

Dan lay right over amber, taking her in an arresting embrace and plunging into her. She yelped and threw her arms around his back, spreading her legs wide, knees up in the air and meeting his thrusts with her pelvis. They actually looked good together, like they belonged in a strange way, and I found myself vaguely regretting not having a sister.

Bill was suddenly standing by the bed, chest still heaving a bit as he watched his wife pumping up and down, harder and faster now and grunting each time she landed on me. She fixed a desperately dirty expression on her husband's grinning face, Mum watching with a leer as she rubbed Mona's ass. Her leer became an open mouthed smile of delight when they each kissed passionately.

When Bill finished with his wife, he looked at my mother, she looking back with her winning smile, that dark sparkle in her eyes. Reaching out, he slowly took her tits in his hands, squeezing them gently, kneading and pushing them against her chest while Mona looked on in bliss. Arching her back, Mum toned a long, low note, clear encouragement for him to grope her at will.

Her pink sweater was soon spread the rest of the way around her bust, making her now visibly, scantily covered breasts thrust through the front of it. It was obvious that the dress had also belonged to Roxy, as the bikini like cups only covered the front of her melons. Nipples as hard as ever, they were clearly defined behind the satiny rayon dress and Bill's hands were immediately drawn to them.

"Mmm... Ooooh-h, Bill," Mum almost whispered.

"Look at her nipples, Mona."

"Uh! Ohh! Uhh-, g- ooh-hh!"

Despite her inability to speak, she looked, then jerkily reached for one, playing with the nub to my mother's further delight. She soon graduated to squeezes and caresses of her entire breast, joining her husband in the free for all of Mum's body as the great white blonde came to her knees, excitement and lust flashing in her eyes as well as her smile.

"Have you ever been with another woman before?" Bill directed at his wife, excitement in his smile as well.

"Na- ah! Noo! Ohh!"

Her reply came as she stared at her husband's hands spreading the front of Mum's dress open, working one side and then the other until one beavy breast flopped out, then her twin.

"Suck on her nipples," he suggested.

She actually slowed her fucking enough to get closer, bowing her head somewhat while holding my smiling mother's breast for herself. As she began licking Mum's tall, thick nipple, she found a new, slower rhythm on me. Bill watched, his half hard penis twitching as he joined his wife on Mum's other bared breast.

On the other bed, Amber and Dan were fucking with abandon, her legs now wrapped around Dan's lower back, both of them locked in a tight, clinching embrace. Amber sounded in seventh heaven while Dan only groaned halting, incoherent words into her ear.

"O- ooooooohh!" Mona ground out, ceasing her intent sucking at Mum's nipple to look up at her as she came. "Uhhh! UHHHHH! BILL, I'M CUMMING! AHHHHHH! UHH! ... Ohhhhhhh!"

She went on howling in a lower tone until it was over and I began to get close again as well. I almost laughed out loud when I reminded myself of how the parasite, the thing that had been growing inside me all these years, was responsible for that so soon. She and Mum began necking deliriously while Mona held on to her tit, but things were about to change.

"Mona," Bill spoke up again, really into the swing of things now, "hike her dress up and... you know, feel her up and..."

"Oh, Bill," Mum sleazily announced, "I like your style."

Mona dismounted me with a curious excitement, looking Mum up and down as I rolled out from underneath her. She smiled and placed her hand below Mum's breasts, on her stomach. We watched as her hand pressed slightly, rubbing a straight lone down to grab the hem of Mum's dress and slowly hike it up as Mum subtly, seductively wiggled her hips, watching Mona with that smile.

Her panties matched her dress and covered a fair amount of her, but still looked sexy as hell. Mona took a look, softly passing her hands over my mother's bared abdomen, hips, thighs, and soon the front of her panties.

Bill climbed up on the bed, actually standing and bracing his hands on the ceiling with his mostly hard prick hanging in Mum's face. She grabbed it, began stroking and playing with it as they both watched Mona's bolder, tactile exploration of her genetalia. Meanwhile, Dan started grunting louder, almost hollering moments later when he filled his sister as her father had. Amber was beginning to get close again and it was easy to see her disappointment as her brother slowly softened and slowed to an eventual, exhausted stop. Both of them were covered in sweat and some moments later, they laughed breathlessly in light tones with each other, grinding and squirming erotically.

Also watching this, Bill called to the other bed, "Kids, come watch your mom,"

He sighed pleasurably as soon as he got this out as Mum put his cock in her mouth and began sucking him. Mona was now lightly feeling Mum's crotch as her pelvis ground into her hand. By the time her children got there, their mother was rubbing harder between Mum's legs, making her moan around their father's cock.

"Oh, wow," Dan approved.

Amber only smiled, momentarily staggering a little.

Bill watched her as Dan's attention divided to the bare, soft lower curves of his mother.

"Mom," he said, are you gonna eat her pussy?"

Mum let Bill's now completely hard shaft out of her mouth to chuckle along with him at this, Mona smiling as well. Dan looked down, a bit embarrassed, but laughing. Amber's wider smile focused on what her mother was doing to the fabulous, friendly blonde lady. Again, Bill's gaze landed on her and this time he spoke up.

"What do you think, princess? Would you like to see your mom eat pussy?"

She jumped a bit at his voice and looked up at him sheepishly in reply.

" ... Yeah, that'd be cool."

"Do it, Mom," Dan quietly urged, "take her panties off. Get on your back and have her sit on your face."

Mum's panty removal was very handily accomplished by the grinning Mona, seemingly enjoying being the center of attention. She got down on her back, wormed her way between Mum's legs, catching Dan staring between her partly spread thighs at her exposed pussy. He and his sister watched with wide grins as Mum lowered her wet pussy over their mother's mouth.

"Now, just... lick- Mmm!" Mum expressed.

"Oh, yeah... eat her, Mom," Dan urged again, loving this show as much as his father.

"Do you like it, Mom?" Amber asked after they heard the wet sounds of their mothers tongue on pussy for several seconds.

"Mmm," Mona replied simply.

"Eat your mother's cunt and find out," Mum raunchily dared, popping her father's cock back in her mouth afterward.

"Dan, you too," Bill added.

Dan was (a lot) quicker to get in on that than Amber, but she helped him spread their mother's legs at his instruction.

"This is gonna be awesome," Dan toned with barely restrained excitement. "Look at her... she's all spread and wet.

He boldly grabbed her bared, ready vagina and pressed a little, moving his hand around as she instantly reacted. He stroked her up and down and watched her respond further, squirming under him as she fastened her lips to my groaning mother's pussy.

"Play with her clit," Amber suggested to Dan.

"You play with it. I'm gonna stick my finger-"

"Mmmmmm!" Mona interrupted from underneath Mum as Dan fingered his mother.

Grinning, Amber licked her fingers and began playing with her mother's clitoris, both she and her brother crowding closer.

"Ohhh, Fuck, Monaaa!" Mum cried, Bill's cock once again out of her mouth long enough to purely enjoy the apparent good job the brunette was doing between her legs. "Oh, y-hes... Lick my... ooooh!"

Less than a minute later, I was standing on the bed, Mum between Bill and I as I braced myself on the mattress with my fingers on the ceiling like he so effectively demonstrated. Both Dan and Amber were taking turns with long, slow licks up Mona's crotch, smiling excitedly as they watched the effects of their teasing. Mona's arms were thrown over the tops of Mum's thighs as she feasted on her, driving her closer to climax.

She reached out and grabbed my shaft, still hard and ready as I smiled down at her. Once again letting Bill's member out of her mouth, she looked up at me with a faltering smile and she somehow reminded me of how she was that day at the beach. It seemed a long time ago as she slid my cock into her mouth. Sucking energetically, she soon had to stop, hollering a slow and building orgasm, her hands gripping and still pumping our rods as her thighs trembled around the brunette's wantonly licking face.

After this, she set vigorously to work sucking our cocks, switching between them while maintaining an expert hand job on the other until she jacked me off in her face, my other mother again smiling up at me with pure love in her eyes as each shot spattered her beautiful features during her halfhearted, half humoured attempt to catch it in her mouth. It was, as usual, mind blowing.

With a yell, Bill came in her mouth minutes later as he watched Amber fingering and sucking eagerly from her mother's open pussy. Dan licked and prodded her ass with his finger, once again rock hard and stroking himself.

 

Part 5

The two beds had been pushed together at one point, we and the Driscoll family ending up in a naked, tangled, sleeping heap. After Mum quietly woke me, we had to extricate ourselves from them, she trying not to laugh when she saw Amber's sleeping face between Dan's thighs. She was actually sucking his erect prick in her sleep as though it were a pacifier. He asleep and just as oblivious, I couldn't imagine what he was dreaming just then as we went quietly, both of us naked now, back to our room.

"Wwwhooooa," Mum expressed in a low tone as though they could hear through the two closed doors. "Oh my god, that was so good!"

I was grinning from ear to ear with her and replied in the same lowered tone, "I couldn't believe it! The look on Amber's face when she saw you getting Bill's cock out. And how you told Amber to eat her mother and she actually did!"

"Know what one of my favourite parts was?" she giddily asked without waiting for an answer. "When you were on your back and I was sitting on your face while Amber rode your cock. Amber's quite the gal, huh?"

"Tell me about it. Like when Bill was giving it to you up the ass while you were eating Amber's pussy," I related.

Something subtle in the casual eye contact we had changed as she asked, "Do you remember Dan and Bill in a sixty-nine with each other?"

" ... What?" I asked, stunned and completely unaware of this. "I... No, I don't. Excuse my language Mum, but holy shit."

"Forget it, you must not have been looking," she said as the air between our glances seemed to settle again. "I was quite amazed at how they... took to it... It was even better than yesterday. I mean, yesterday was great in its own filthy way, but this time there was this sort of..."

"Intimacy," I finished.

"Yes, intimacy."

"As a last hurrah, I guess we couldn't ask for more, huh?

" ... Yeah," she admitted, looking away as she continued to smile.

" ... Mum, it is the last hurrah."

"Yes, yes. For a while anyway."

"You filthy little slut."

"(giggle) You too. Let's go grab a shower."

I was still kind of thinking of her last comment as we stood under the refreshing spray of hot water, soaping up Mum's body as she stood with a contented smile, eyes closed. I ran the little bar slowly back and forth over her erect nipples as the ratio of control slowly shifted again, my parasite satiated like I was as I sobered.

I suddenly wanted her again, but without the trappings. I wanted to make love to her, to show her how I really did love her, but the deeper motivation for this was a sudden fear that she'd slip away from me. A bursting thought that, as much as she loved me, I alone wasn't and probably never would be good enough for her in a sexual sense. It splattered the insides of my awareness and I knew that keeping that promise was more important than ever.

The problem was that neither of us could wait to make whores of ourselves and each other. What she said about me being a filthy slut was true, as much for me as it was for her. Of course, it was the other me in control at the time as I'd been sipping whiskey all day, but I was supposed to be relying on him. He who was so much further in tune with her and whose will drew from my own depleted well. I should have known.

Mum twitched with a small grin when I ran my hand between her legs, cleaning her everywhere with the soap while she softly hummed and the memory of her smiling at me as she took my cock in her mouth resurfaced. We'd made direct eye contact and it was beautiful.

Then I remembered us debating the visit in our room before she knocked on the door, when we'd made eye contact and she told me I wanted to, that I couldn't resist...

The memory of her once telling me she could have me fuck anybody she wanted also came up in my mind, but this and other related thoughts neatly slipped my attention before I could add them up, the pleasure of spreading soap around Mum's lovely bottom taking over as I slowly lathered her cheeks, her back, my body pressed against hers with my arms around her. She sighed and ground my rock hard member between us as I kissed her pretty, freshly scrubbed face all over, inserting a soapy finger up her anus and playfully working her clean while she twitched again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds