My Own Place Ch. 01

"Why don't you lay back for a minute. You look tired," he said. He then pushed me with his free hand and I fell back upon the bed again. I was still unable to get my bearings, much less fight back, and then I felt him unbutton my shorts and roughly yank them off. My hands immediately went to grab them but he swatted them away as I could scarcely sit up straight without effort. My dick popped out as I lay there naked from the waist down. I rolled over to try and get up that way, but he pushed me down on my stomach.

"Yes, that's a good idea. You stay just like that," he said. I heard his night table open and then he placed his large hand on my back, pressing me down. I turned my head back toward him, and saw him squeezing a bottle of what had to be lubricant onto his cock, and then felt him slather some around my anus. Alarm bells were again ringing in my head and my fight-or-flight response took over. With one last burst of lucidity, I pushed off the bed as hard as I could, but he grabbed me around the chest and fell on top of me. All his weight was on my back and I felt his slick tool on my ass cheeks.

"I haven't been with a girl in a long time. Today, you're going to be my girl," he said. I felt his hand searching between my ass cheeks, making it slick, and then felt his massive cock searching for my hole.

"No, wait! Stop! Please don't do this!" I said.

He cut me off, saying, "Shh, it'll be fine. I know you want my cock, so I'm going to give it to you." I felt pressure in my rectum, and knew that he was now trying to force his huge cock inside me. I twisted underneath him, but he held me fast into the bed. Finally it began to slip inside me.

The pain was a shock through my body. He gasped, "Oh yeah, that's good" as he slowly advanced his cock into my open ass. I tried not to move, lest the pain increase. "That's it, son. Just relax your muscles. You're doing fine," he said. I tried to clench my cheeks together, but he just pushed deeper into me. He only advanced an inch at a time, but even that was excrutiating.

I moaned in response and he spoke in my ear, "You want my cock, don't you?"

"No, please stop," I said as I clenched my fists into the sheets.

"Oh, you will. You just need to get used to it. Your ass feels so hot," he said. He pulled back a little and then advanced his cock further through another sphincter. I gasped and grunted as another wave of pain shot through me. He slowly pulled back and would push deeper into my bowels with each stroke. I began to adjust to his strokes inside of me and the endorphins started kicking in. The pain wasn't as sharp, and there were bits of pleasure to it. He continued to force his entire weight on top of me and had his left arm wrapped around my chest, and his right hand on my hip as he carefully impaled me with his enormous cock.

"You want this dick, don't you, son?" he asked again.

"No, Lloyd, please stop," I responded, a little less enthusiastically.

He began to slowly increase his pace, pulling back and then advancing further. I felt his belly against my lower back push into me as his hips moved piston-like back and forth. I grunted in time with his strokes, and he panted with them in time with me. His sweat began to drip onto my back and I felt his breath hot in my ear.

"That's it. You're taking my dick. Do you want it inside you?" he asked again.

I could only moan in response as he increased his pace further. The feeling of him fucking me was actually starting to feel good. I wasn't going to admit it, but I did enjoy feeling his cock inside me. My own dick throbbed beneath me and strained for release. The sounds of sex around me only added to the sensory overload I was feeling. He asked me again, in-between breaths, almost growling, "Do you want my cock?"

I didn't want to give him the satisfaction, but the ecstasy was coursing through me. "No! Oh god, oh god," was all I could say in response-I was repulsed and excited at the same time. "No! Stop!" I repeated as he now began to ravage my ass. His incredible tool plunged in and out of me now and I could feel his hips slap my ass with each stroke just as it would if I was fucking a girl in the same way.

"Tell me! Tell me you want this cock!" he shouted as he plunged in and out of me.

"No...Oh, God, please..." I said in response, my face buried into the mattress. He pushed deeper into me and finally I felt his hot groin grinding in to my sweaty buttocks. His own sweat dripped onto my back, and something about that image was sending me around the bend. With each thrust of his cock, my rectum accepted him and now my hips moved in time with his.

"Yes...you want this dick, don't you, boy? Tell me you want it. Do you want my cock inside you?" he said.

I could only moan in response, "Oh God, oh God," with each mammoth stroke. The feeling was intoxicating, adding to the drunken feeling that already enveloped me.

"Say it! You want this cock! Say it!" he shouted, quickening his pace, ramming into me with abandon.

Finally I was overcome and shouted back, "Yes! I want your cock!" He continued to fuck me harder, and I shouted louder still with each thrust, screaming, "Yes, yes! Fuck me!"

"That's right, son. You're my bitch now. You take this cock, you little bitch. You take my fat cock in your ass!"

He was right. I was his now. I wanted him to continue fucking me and I was drunk on his massive cock. The sweat lubricated him on top of me. Suddenly he pulled out. I gasped deeply at the sudden void inside my stretched out ass. He grabbed me roughly and flipped me onto my back, and lifted my legs, pulling them around his waist, just as he would to a girl. I didn't fight him, but lay there waiting for him to enter me again.

"That's it. That's it. You me to fuck you like a girl, don't you? You're my girl, now. I'm going to take your pussy, now," he said, and pushed his cock back into me. I tightened my legs around his thick waist and he began to push in and out of me again. There was the return of him passing my sphincter and then into the depths of my bowels as he lengthened his pace and pulled my hips close to his. I wrapped my legs around his back as best I could, trying to emulate girls I'd had sex with before. It wasn't easy, so he grabbed my thighs and held them as he rammed into me. "Take it! Take this dick!" he shouted at me. "You're my little bitch aren't you? Take this cock like a little bitch, boy!" he said.

"Yes! Fuck me!" I shouted. "Fuck my ass! Make me your bitch!"

"That's better," he said. "You're going to take my cum, bitch. I'm going to shoot it in your mouth and you're going to take it all!" His face drew into a grimace and his grunting became louder and more deliberate. He then pulled out and grabbed his throbbing tool with one hand and with the other; he grabbed me by the shoulder, pulling me into a sitting position at the edge of the bed. "Here it comes!" he said, and he shoved his glistening cock into my face. His hand then moved to my hair, and he growled, "Open your mouth!"

His stroking stopped and he gripped and pulled the hair on the back of my head, pointing my face upward. The sharp pain made me see stars, but I sat there prostrate to his will. He grunted loudly, holding his thick penis inches from my face, and a slow stream of viscous white semen poured onto my chin, briefly stopped, and then with a sound like someone being punched in the gut, his cock jerked and spewed jets of his cum splattering onto my face. I gasped, and as I did, he shoved his still throbbing tool into my mouth, where the cum sprayed the back of my throat and began the leak out of my mouth. I gagged on it, but still he maintained his grip on my hair and kept his cock in my mouth, milking the last drops of his juice onto my tongue. I had no desire to swallow it, but I at least did his bidding.

He released my hand from my hair and his cock from my mouth, and I fell backward onto the bed. "Yeah", he said, "Yeah that was good. You need some practice, but you did real well. Let's get you cleaned up."

He walked into the adjacent bathroom, grabbed a towel and wiped my face and chest with it. The sound of sex still wafted through the halls of his condo. He turned off the TV in the bedroom, and then walking out, did the same with his other TV. I drifted in and out of consciousness, forgetting where I was momentarily as I would come to. Finally I began to become more lucid and when I was more fully awake, noticed I was laying across a strange bed, had my clothes on, and recognized that I felt a little fuzzy.

"Oh, you're awake," said Lloyd.

I came to and sat erect. "Um, yeah. Why am I over here?" I said.

"Well, you came to fix my electrical box, and then you started feeling dizzy, so I let you lay down in here. You alright?"

I rubbed my head, "Yeah, I guess so. I don't know what happened. Maybe I should head home," I said.

"Ok, well let me help you up. You sure you're alright, now?" he asked, helping me to my feet.

"Yeah, I'm ok," I said. He walked me to the door, and then I walked next door toward my own place, and plopped down onto my couch, my head still spinning. I remembered helping with his circuit breakers and remembered not feeling well, but little else. There were flashes of naked people having sex across the shattered landscape of my memory, but nothing seemed to fit appropriately. One thought did not mesh with any other, like a strange dream with a very short attention span.

I rose and hope that a shower would help me out, so I started it, stripped down and walked into the hot stream across my body. The flashes came and went, but still nothing could be made of it. One thing kept replaying in my mind, however. The thought of cocks kept running though my head. It didn't make sense to me. I vaguely remembered a porno movie that either I had seen or perhaps that Lloyd had on at his place, so I figured the images must be from that. The images of nude women ran through my mind fleetingly, but each time the thought of a penis flashed across me, it was like a flashlight hitting me in the eyes in a dark room. My own cock twitched in response to the image. I had never felt myself have this reaction to seeing another man's package. How many pornos had I seen of nude men and women, with only brief curiosity of the guy's tool on the screen? This was different. The thought definitely seemed to excite me.

I finished my shower, toweled off and threw on some shorts. I dropped heavily onto my bed and drifted off to sleep, where more images of sexual exploits spun through my brain like little tornadoes, here one second, gone the next until, spent, I drifted off to a motionless deep sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds