• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Passionate Young Lover

My Passionate Young Lover

Entry into my journal – November 18, 2002<'b>

Dear Goddess, when I asked for a lover to come my way, I didn't expect a male half my age:

A young man whom I have been talking to for some time and who also works at the same mall as I do, all of a sudden just kissed me right out-of-the-blue. I could have been blown over like a feather by a breeze. I am still walking on air.

As usual, I was at the stock room putting away some store items when I heard Necmettin's (meaning "Star" in Arabic) noisy cart come down the hall. I looked around the corner and started to tease him about making so much noise. He came around to talk to me as I put things away.

I mentioned how he had such a beautiful profile and asked him if he had any older uncles that I could meet and go out with. He stood there staring at me, mumbled "... beautiful profile?" then grabbed my arms, drew me against his chest and kissed me. He wouldn't let me go, even when I tried to back away to ask him what on earth was he doing.

He wouldn't answer and kissed me a second time, long and hard. This time, I didn't resist him and ran my hands over the back of his neck, down his shoulders and firm back... sparks were igniting all through my body. What? me turn down a passionate kiss from a handsome young man just because I am too old for him? I might be crazy, but I am not insane.

Needless to say, I asked him why he kissed me after he released me. He said that he has been wanting to do it for a long time, that he had been attracted to me for some time, but he didn't know for sure if I considered him good looking or was even attracted to him. He thought that I might have someone else like a husband or a boyfriend.

It seems that he took a chance and kissed me anyway, fearing rejection. Impetuous youth!... thank you, Dionysos. I laughed, took hold of him and gave him a sexual kiss, sucking on his lower lip before moving away. A look of relief swept over his handsome face. He asked what time I got off from work, and I told him that I usually have the store closed down by 9:30.

Well he was there exactly at 9:30, waving at me behind the glass doors. I let him in and then asked him point blank what exactly he wanted from me seeing how we are from different generations (he is 23 years old), different cultures (he is a student from Turkey) and different religions (he is a Muslim). I really didn't have to ask the question, I could see it in his black onyx eyes.

We kissed passionately; he ran his hands up and down my back, squeezed my ass and said that I was "so beautiful". I ran my fingers though his curly black hair, but he took my hand and laid it upon his crotch. His cock was even harder than when I first felt it against my thigh. Then he whispered in my ear that he wanted "to fuck" me. I pulled my hand away and asked if he was sure, since this was a holy month for him. He looked thoughtful at first but then said, "I want to sleep with you one night."

I told him that it would be his choice, because for me, sex was not considered a sin but considered sacred in the eyes of my Goddess and Gods. He said that he understood (had he been looking up information on my religion? I made a mental note to ask him later.) and asked if I was experienced. To which I replied yes, very experienced.

He took my hand and tried to slip it into his pants, but they were too tight so he begun to unzip them. I told him to wait then went to lock the door, turn off the lights and pulled him behind the door of the small office in back so that any security guard passing by the glass doors of the shop would not see us. I could sense that he was so frustrated by my presence that I wasn't about to tease him by pushing his away and leaving him unsatisfied. I am not a cock teaser, never have been.

He took his cock out of his underpants; I grasped it in my hand and moved up and down the lengthy staff. It was so silky-smooth that I moaned with pleasure at the feel of it. His hands slipped under my blouse and bra where he gently squeezed my breasts and teased my hardening nipples.

Then he lowered himself upon his knees which jerked his beautiful cock from my hand and lifted my skirt up, sliding his hands up my legs. But I stopped him going any further, saying that if he wanted to satisfy me that it would best be done in bed where we could take our time. I really wanted to give him more time to think about full sexual intercourse between us and not to rush into it from his fiery passion. Besides, sex is much more satisfying for a woman as well as more delightful for a man when done slow and easy, not rushed.

When he stood up, I kissed him deeply playing with his tongue, lightly bit his lower lip, and sucked on both sides of his soft throat. I was so tempted to bit him on the neck, because his skin tasted so good.

I raised his shirt up as I ran my hands up his slender sides and kissed his hairless chest between his nipples. As I licked and nibbled on one nipple and then the other, he slipped out of his shirt without unbuttoning the rest of it, tie and all. I sucked the soft spot where the male's breast muscles meet the ribs below the nipples. This turned him on so much that he didn't allow me to continue to kiss and nibble down his smooth flat belly to his groin. He lightly pushed my shoulders downward where I took the base of his big cock in one hand and licked around the prominent ridge of the head in a swirling motion with my tongue and then licked down the front of the shaft. He entwined his fingers in my long hair and ran them through it, apparently enjoying the silkiness of my long hair.

Moving to the base of his cock, I firmly licked his nearly hairless round balls and then wrapped my mouth around them to gently suck his balls against my tongue and away from his groin. He gasped, "Oh, my God!" then grabbed a hand full of my hair to firmly pull my mouth back up to his cock and down the full length of the shaft to its base.

When I lifted up to wrap my lips around my teeth so that I would not scrape his vulnerable cock, he murmured an apology. I looked up at him and said that he could come in my mouth if he wanted to, and then returned to sliding my mouth up and down his stiff cock while moving my tongue against the shaft. I held the base of his long cock with one hand, my palm pressed against his loose balls and grasped his small tight ass with my other hand, pressing my fingers into his crack and against his anus. I wanted so badly to insert a finger into that exquisite little hole, but I figured that he would need to be better prepared for it as well as in my bed.

His circumcised cock was bent slightly up, thick by 1 and 1/2 inch, and long, at least 7 inches, with a wide ridge and larger head. I was getting wet just sucking him off. And I was getting very wet just thinking about how the wide ridge and head would feel thrusting in and out of my pussy, and how the slight curve of the staff and its large head would feel rubbing against my "G" spot inside.

He came in little spurts that tasted like sweet tarts melting in my mouth. I swallowed the delicious droplets and slid my mouth off his cock. When I stood up, he lean his forehead against my shoulder and neck breathing hard. I held him steady with my hands grasping his slender waist and hips while devouring his olive skin with my eyes. What a gorgeous young man!

As he went to push his cock back into his shorts, I noticed that it was still hard. I stared at it and whispered "But your cock is still hard! Boy, am I going to have fun with you." He laughed, his eyes squinted with amusement. I gave him one last kiss and sent him on his way out of the sliding glass doors.

My passionate sweet young man, I wonder, will you come back to me for more delights?


November 25, 2002

It seems Necmettin couldn't wait. He did come back for more:

I heard a tap on the glass doors of my shop, I looked up and there he was, smiling. I let him in, and he said that he had missed his metro train which I thought was strange. He stood there waiting and made small talk until I had finished up the closing paperwork. He seemed anxious about something, but I didn't ask.

After finishing the papers, I went over and turned off the lights, and as I came back to turn off the computers, he grabbed me and kissed me passionately on the lips and down my neck. He said that he wanted me, and I told him that I didn't want him to feel guilty about having sex during Ramadan. Necmettin said that he would not feel guilty about anything between us and began to seduce me. Sigh, I couldn't resist his strong determined hands as he caressed my body.

He turned me around and pressed his feverish body against my backside as he stroked my body. I could feel his hard cock through all of our clothes. He began to rub my clitoris through my skirt, and I dissolved like an ice cube in the desert. Then he turned me around to face him and pulled my hand down into his pants. I leaned against his chest and excitedly kissed his soft small mouth as I stroked his silky-smooth cock. I was getting wet.

He whispered that we needed to find some privacy, so we went behind the door of the office to get out of the view of the glass doors. As he stripped out of his clothes, he asked if I was on Viagra. I answered no, I would be too dangerous on that stuff; I was dangerous enough now that my periods had nearly stopped because of menopause. He laughed as he peeled off his pants then he took his hard cock out of his shorts. I pulled up my long layered skirt and pulled down my nylons, then turned around so that he could enter me from behind.

I was so wet by then he had trouble targeting my slit... his long cock kept slipping away from the entrance, clearing my front by an inch. I stiffed a laugh and reached back with my hand to guide the head of his cock in as I leaned forward a bit more. But I had to also move away from his body, because his dick was so lengthy. As his cock slid in, I groaned with ecstasy and grabbed the door jam for balance. The large head and pronounced ridge of his cock felt just as I imagined it would penetrating my pussy. I moaned again and again as he pulled his cock out and pushed it back into my moist fleshy slit. I could feel every inch of his cock within me. The sensation deep inside me from the head of his penis rubbing against my "G" spot on every stroke was making me lose control. I was ready to explode inside.

He began to thrust furiously, causing me to suddenly tighten hard against the shaft of his cock as the sensation of the ridge sliding in and out caused me to come too quickly. As I orgasm, I covered my mouth with my hand so that no one could hear me from the next store in case anyone was still there so late.

He must have cum several seconds later, because all of a sudden I was dripping wet. But he kept pumping, because he was still hard. I was about to slide into a second orgasm when he stopped for a minute to catch his breath and asked me if I had come. I said yes, I did and had he come too? or was all that wetness just me? He chuckled and his dick accidentally slipped out. I reached back to grab a hold of his wet cock and to slide my fingers up and down its shaft still drenched with our juices, savoring the feel of it. His hot breath fell on my neck as he rested against my back while I masturbated his still hard cock back to flaccid.

He signed, and I let him go to give him some paper towels so that he could wipe himself off before he shoved his limp cock back into his shorts. I struggled to pull my stupid nylons over my wet inner thighs and then dropped my black skirt over my pale ass.

I turned to face him before he had gotten his shirt back on and sucked on his sweaty bare chest for a few seconds. It tasted a little salty, but still fresh like a sweet young male should taste. I looked into his serene face and said that I would like to lay him down flat on his back, naked in my bed and nibble his whole body from one end to the other, all the way down to his toes. Necmettin smiled, gave me one last, luscious kiss and said "How about Saturday night?"

I am getting wet again just from writing this...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Passionate Young Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 758 milliseconds