• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Princess

My Princess

*Author's Note* All characters are at least 18 years of age.

I pull into your driveway and exit my car quietly, intent on surprising you with my visit. You left your back door unlocked in the middle of the night...so naughty. You couldn't have been expecting me, not when we haven't seen each other for months, and with your boyfriend at work, anyone else who came to this door would have far darker intentions than I.

I walk through the darkened rooms to the only closed door in the house. A faint yellow light glows at the base of that door, while the muffled moans and halting breaths belie your slumber. Just as I reach for the handle, I hear your voice, soft enough that it is nearly imperceptible: "Daddy..."

On second thought, maybe you did leave the back door unlocked for me.

Opening the door surprises you, though, and you turn your alarmed face toward the entrance, only to relax when you see it's me. "Did you miss me that much, Princess?" I ask as I reach to rub your shoulder. Your only response is to moan happily into the pillow after turning back and rolling on your belly, hand still between your legs, and allow me to climb on top and massage your back like I did before you moved off to college. My fingers slip under your shirt and begin kneading your muscles, evoking an involuntary purr from your mouth. Your breath becomes more and more frequent until you start squirming underneath me, happily immobilized but impatiently awaiting your turn.

Always one to please my Princess, I move to the side and allow you to unbutton my pants and pull them down with my undershorts while I remove my shirt, giving you full access to the object of your desire. You first take it in your hand, marveling at my thick meat for just a beat, then look up into my eyes. That mischievously sexy gleam meets my gaze and holds it as you lower your mouth to my cock, only letting go to concentrate your efforts on pleasuring my shaft. I reach down and run my fingers through your hair, palming the back of your head as the warmth from your mouth seeps into my flesh; the friction of your tongue combined with the twisting motion of your wrist sends me quickly barreling toward an unwanted early climax. You're such a bad girl...but you're so fucking good at it!

Before you get too immersed in bobbing up and down, I pull you up, the knowing smirk revealing how much that was your intention all along as you submissively crawl back up the bed and lie on your back, legs spread and waiting. I take my time, to a degree at least, in lapping each side of your glistening slit (with a quick tease of tongue in the pink folds) and then kissing my way up your torso, deliberately stopping at each nipple for a quick little suckle, and finally our mouths come together. I rub the length of my shaft up and down your pussy, letting the protruding edge of my mushroom head break the surface a few times before positioning the tip at the entrance of your soaking wet tunnel.

You are tighter than I remember, so I take it slow at first, but that last all of one stroke before you slide downward on the bed as I move forward, so as to fully impale yourself. A gasp escapes your lips as I bottom out, and is replaced by a grin that would do the Cheshire Cat proud; you remain contentedly in place for a few seconds before contracting your vaginal muscles around my dick to signal your readiness. We both know this will not last long.

I begin with long, steady plunges, trying to draw out the experience for us both, understanding that the climax will only be that much greater. Before I know it, however, I'm slamming myself into you, and you're slamming yourself back onto me. The sweat is dripping off of us both as we rut, and the air is permeated by our grunts: pure animalistic pleasure.

And then I feel it rising, rapidly, from tingle to explosion. No longer able to hold off, I let go and flood your womb with my seed, setting you off on a writhing orgasm that intensifies with each involuntary thrust of my pulsating cock.

Exhausted and spent, we fall asleep with me still inside of you, smiles on our faces and dreams of the morning dancing through our heads...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Princess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds