• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 03

My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 03

"Oh don't worry about me," Gerry said. "The night's still young."

"But it's not fair that we don't get to see you perform," Donna added, probably hoping to shame him into producing his small package for full display.

"Oh, I'm saving that for the little lady. But it looks like the two of you might have some unfinished business. You wanna take a seat down here and have a taste?"

Donna reacted as if someone had lit a fire under her ass. Before I knew it, she was on the floor, between my thighs and licking her lips while Gerry massaged her breasts from behind.

"You seem like a tough act to follow," she said, moving her face closer to my snatch.

"I'm sure you'll give her a good go," he said with a wink.

Donna glanced at me then descended. Her wet tongue entered my slit and I gasped. She braced my writhing hips with her hands and pleasured me with savage laps at my pussy. I ran my fingers through her hair and bit my lip. I squeezed a breast allowing myself to bask in the fulfilled promise of our earlier encounter in the kitchen. After my bucking hips trembled through another orgasm, I came to one conclusion—there was no way Donna hadn't eaten pussy before.

After she was done, she crawled on top of me. Gerry took advantage by moving behind her and treating her to his magic tongue and finger skills. She moaned into my mouth before her lips settled over mine. My hands moved behind her and I held her close while she ground her pussy into mine. Gerry then started moving from one exposed pussy to the other, taking turns licking both of us. Cheers exploded in the background as the others encouraged us. I looked over Donna's shoulder and spotted Tiffany kissing and licking the dried cum from Sandra's face. We were in full orgy mode and there was no turning back.

Eventually, Donna lifted my leg and we ended up in a scissor lock position, our pussies mashing together and a finger from Gerry in each one. I watched Donna's hips rotate and smash against my mound as if she possessed a cock. It was so erotic I couldn't help but shudder. That set off a ripple in her and she came on top of me. After a few minutes to catch her breath, she sank between my legs and ran her tongue over my clit while Gerry worked his fingers inside me. Together they pulled me over the edge and I came again, almost passing out from the force of my climax.

Finally spent, we all sat huffing and puffing as the others stared at us. They gave us a round of applause. If my legs weren't essentially jelly, I would have stood and taken a bow.

The next part of the evening, if you can believe it, was actually more surreal than the wanton acts of depravity we'd committed. We took turns in the showers, and I loaded the washer. Of course, halfway into the first load, I caught inspiration for a kick-ass laundry detergent commercial. It was something about two sluts folding clothes, and the first slut lamenting how she just couldn't seem to get those awful cum stains out. The second slut, of course, smiles and asks, "Well have you tried '______'?" while holding the bottle up for the camera. Then they cut to a side-by-side and we see two huge cocks jerk off on identical shirts, producing equally sized jizz stains. Then one is washed with—ah fuck it. You see where I was going. I thought it was pretty funny so fuck you, for not laughing.

Back to the 'surreal' part. It was weird not knowing how we should feel. Mark and Sandra chose to walk around stark naked as if there was nothing abnormal about it, but I wasn't buying it. It was a presentation. Normal isn't something you have to pretend to not be aware of. When shit is what it should be, you're focused on the conversations and interactions—not sneaking peeks around the room to see if someone is going to comment on how abnormal the normal is.

Me, I felt anything but normal. I felt way outside the natural orbit of my comfort zone. Jettisoned along my way into deep space, was my sense of appropriate/inappropriate and my cool/not cool sensors. If there were boundaries, what were they? Would it be out of bounds to just reach over and jerk Mark's cock? Inbounds to slip a couple of digits into Sandra's delightful little honey basket and work them around until I got the reaction I wanted?

Rick was no source for answers. Every time I managed to make eye contact with him, I got a shrug, or a distracted grin, or the sense that I was interrupting his thoughts about what he had planned for Sandra after everyone left.

Oh shit. In all that happened, did I really forget that the night wasn't over? Of course I didn't. Gerry had made it clear that I had still had his cock to look forward to once he got me back to his place. Hooray me. Can't wait to feel his beer gut whapping the air from my lungs ... his flab smacking my rib cage like a snapping towel in a men's locker room and him trying to shove his cubby little worm inside me.

No, the part that skipped my mind, was Sandra being alone in my house with my husband, free to raid my fridge and leak womb juice all over my sheets. Wasn't quite sure how I felt about all that. Then again, I was basically doing the same thing with her husband. But it was Gerry. While she and Rick would be going from room to room, trying to figure out which piece of my furniture to desecrate next, I'd be on the run, fighting for my fugitive pussy's survival as Warden Stumpdick led chase through the woods.

A soft finger on my shoulder startled me out of my thoughts. It was Donna, rocking jean shorts and a pink tank. Since it was her idea to start things off at my place, she'd prepared for the possibility with a change of clothes. I noticed a seductive twinkle in her eyes. Were we about to go at it in my laundry room? Might be a good story for later, but honesty, my pussy was tender-lickin' dry. I needed a break and though Donna had a nice little 'sexpot aura' glowing around her toned body and pouty lips, the prospect of some down time seemed much more appealing.

Donna's intentions seemed pure however. She held up her hand. Dangling at the end of her index finger, was the pair of black thong panties I'd noticed earlier through the fabric of her dress.

"Forgot to throw these in for the wash," she said. "Not exactly stained though."

"Yeah ..." I whipped around to make sure no one was within earshot. "So Byron, what was that about?"

"About six inches less than I was expecting," she whispered.

We both laughed, trying to keep as quiet as possible.

"You should have seen your face," I said. "You looked like you wanted to be anywhere else."

"I did. He is seriously clueless. He fucks like a robot." I covered a giggle with my hand, while she did a little herk-jerk mechanical fucking motion with her hips. "Time. To. Fuck. You. Now. Rhy-thm? What's. Rhy-thm? Does. Not. Com-pute."

I gave her a playful punch on the shoulder. "You're crazy. Stop that."

"Seriously, it was like watching paint dry, grass grow and waiting for a pot of water to boil—all at the same time." She rolled her eyes. "I'm starting to wish I'd ended up with Gerry."

"Pump ya brakes. I wouldn't go that far."

"Hell, at least he got me off." Her gaze narrowed a little, flashing a hint of naughty. "I noticed he seemed to be doing a pretty decent job on your little kitty-kat as well."

When I didn't respond right away, she raised a brow and craned her neck forward.

"Fine," I said. "I'll admit ..." I sighed. "He surprised me ..."

"And?"

"And ... he wasn't as ... gross ... as I was expecting. I was able to get into it."

"Get into it?" She took a step away, smiling, her head flipping down then back up, scanning me top to bottom for having the nerve to understate the obvious. "Uh ... not only were you into it, it was like you were under some type of hypnotic, slut trance. It was animalistic."

"Let's not get carried away. I was no worse than anyone else."

"Excuse me?" She grabbed the bottom of her tank and lifted it up, revealing her bare breasts and the red welts I'd left around both. My mouth dropped open.

"Did ... did I do that?"

"Uh ... yeah," she said. "You, my dear, were not fucking around."

"I'm so sorry," I said, leaning forward to inspect further. "Do they hurt?"

"Nah. A little painful at the time though."

"Well," I replied, reaching out to cup both tits. "I will have to make sure to be a little more delicate next time.

"Oooh, naughty girl," she remarked as my wet tongue found her skin.

I licked slow and soft, savoring the texture of her skin, retracing the damage I'd done earlier. Each red mark was a sign of what I was capable of, scaring and exciting me at the same time. I kissed a nipple and Donna's hand reached my shoulder, pulling me forward. I hadn't intended to start anything, I just wanted to apologize. But given the nature of the night, actions would definitely say more than words.

Donna's lips met my temple. Her kiss felt soft yet urgent. She planted another ... then another ... making her way down the side of my face. On a collision course, I blazed a trail from her breasts to her neckline, leaving a line of wetness from my tongue as a reminder of where I'd been. Donna cradled my face and angled it to meet hers. I locked on to her eyes, her gaze warm and persistent. I wanted to be so much more than her friend and with my face in her hands, my lips aching for her kiss, her mouth inching toward my own ... I was certain we'd agreed to something without speaking on the terms.

I drew in a breath, a mere instant before her mouth crashed over mine. Her tongue searched and I welcomed, tangling and twisting toward more warmth, more sweetness. I devoured her, fueling more hunger the deeper I explored. My body quaked with electricity and suddenly there was nothing taboo about what we were doing. I trailed a finger down her spine and she moaned, throwing her head back. I dove for her exposed neck, kissing, licking her jawline until I found my way back to her soft lips. She tasted divine, the absolute essence of 'mmmmm'.

Overwhelmed by what I was feeling for her, I broke the kiss, pulling her into an embrace, resting my head over her shoulder.

"You okay?" Her arms slid around me.

"Yeah." I sniffled.

Fuck. Was I crying?

"Hey, hey ..." Donna kissed my cheek over the trickled line. She then used her tongue to capture my sadness, trailing all the way back to my eye before kissing my face again. "It's okay. It's okay."

"I know." I pulled back, in order to face her straight on. "It's just that, I wish I could be with you tonight ... that's all."

"Not looking forward to Gerry and his 'big' reveal?"

"Not just that," I said. "It's scary, but I'll say it. I don't think there's anyone I'd rather be with tonight. Not even Rick."

She smiled and pulled me toward her, kissing my forehead. "And vice versa," she said. "No matter how tonight goes, I'll be thinking of you."

One more hug, a couple of brushes along the cheek to wipe tears and we headed back to the living room. Tiffany and Mark were getting ready to leave. She'd ditched her jizz-soaked schoolgirl uniform for a pair of my workout sweats and one of Rick's XXL t-shirts, which even oversized, barely contained her massive breasts.

"There you two are," Tiff said. "I thought we were gonna have to go find you."

"I can only imagine what you would have found them doing," Mark replied, rubbing his chin under an upturned grin.

I felt the red rushing to my face.

"You just better make sure you save something for me when I get home, Mister," Donna said, walking over and kissing his cheek. She turned to Tiff. "Take good care of him ... he may be an idiot, but he's the only idiot I've got."

Tiff smiled. "Trust me, he's in good hands."

She followed with a quick tug of Mark's crotch. Within seconds, the bulge in his jeans seemed to double in size. After Tiff gave Byron a kiss goodbye, she and Mark walked out to his car, arm in arm. Donna watched them pull away and blew a kiss as her husband accelerated into the darkness.

"Guess we'd better get going too," Byron said, rising from the couch.

Donna turned to me, crossing her eyes so wildly, I nearly lost the sip of wine in my mouth.

"Yeah ... guess so," she said, holding a finger near her mouth pretending to be gagging.

As funny as her little bit was, she was at least going home with a man who was well-groomed, athletic and handsome. He may have been a lousy lay with a less-than-impressive cock, but he wasn't the fat, slimy sack of goo I was about to be stuck with for the night. For all the goodwill Gerry managed to foster with his masterful pussy-play, he was still a tubby asshole.

Donna leaned in to hug me. "Great party, kiddo."

She went for a kiss on the cheek, but I reached for her chin and guided her to my lips. I tasted her sweet tongue as she slid her hands around my waist and over my ass.

"Hey!" Gerry shouted. "Save some of that for me!"

Lost in our kiss, I'd almost forgotten that I wasn't leaving with Donna. My Prince not-so Charming was standing next to my husband, cigar crooked to one side of his mouth and a can of beer wrapped in his hairy knuckles. Donna and I ended our embrace with one last kiss. She smiled, gave me a smack on the ass and headed for the door.

Byron hugged me next. "Thanks for everything, Nicole. This was fun."

"Fun's just beginning," Gerry added, with another cocky smirk and wink.

He was seriously starting to get on my nerves.

After Donna and Byron drove away, it was time to face the music. Gerry and I would be leaving next. I stood frozen in my summer tee and tight denim skirt while he just stared at me, licking his lips in anticipation. I trembled with anxiety. Yes, he ate the hell out of my pussy, but I was in the safety and comfort of my home. Being alone with him at his house was an unnerving proposition. There would be no Donna to distract me with her antics, no Sandra taking three cocks at once, no Tiffany slurping a red, candy blow-pop between her full, luscious lips. There would only be that flabby caveman, climbing on top of me, grinning and huffing hot cigar breath over my face as I struggled to breath underneath him.

Best case scenario, was him suffering a heart attack in bed. He gets whisked away to the hospital and I get to make out with a hot paramedic in the back of the ambulance. Hmmm. Speaking of hospitals, I bet Donna would look hot in a little nurse's outfit. Red heels, white stockings, stethoscope draped over her neck and centered between the crease in her cleavage.

"Hey darling," Gerry said, jarring me out of my fantasy. "You 'bout ready to hit the road?"

Fuck my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds