• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

123456...11

My Husband's Strange Behavior Led to Sexual Adventures with Black Men

Preface

Victoria is closest childhood friend I have. When she told me that she wanted to write about the episodes in her life that she confided to me when she was having a hard time understanding what was happening and that she wanted my help, I did not hesitate to fly to Paris to see her and Philippe. They both wanted it done but she also wanted to protect everyone involved. I agreed to write and submit to a site like Literotica with a readership among whom submission of like stories might be possible.

It was not easy because I wanted it to represent how she saw things in her mind and how she would have described the events to accurately convey what she felt at the time while reflecting the nuanced progression of her insight into the subtle differences in her responses to everything she was immersed in. She would correct words, phrasing and often changed the images I used to paint the story of what she had gone through. In the end, she was happy with the outcome and felt satisfied that it was as close to what she might have composed herself except in a few instances, where the prose veered towards being more analytical than sensual. I hope I have done her great story justice.

Victoria's Story

Prologue

This is a true story of my wild sexual dalliance with black men that my husband's secret wish triggered into reality. It was a very short episode in my life. Since that time, none of the wild things have drawn me to indulge again, perhaps because it led to having a black man in my life permanently. I have often wondered if there have been others out there from closely similar cultural roots, education and professional achievement as my husband then, Winston, and I, who had anything similar happen to them. I imagine, however, that when it comes to sex these may not always matter in partner selection or in level of indulgence or in the nature of the pleasures we derive from it.

I wanted to tell this story after having been encouraged to do so by my black man as final closure following our dinner with my former husband, Winston, and his beautiful Northern Chinese mistress when they passed by Paris five years after I moved in with Philippe, who did not hesitate to marry me after I was free. But I also had a mischievous wish of eliciting similar stories from others in the readership where this story might be published; that is, stories about being driven to activities that run counter to what they have known and believe they truly and normally are and hopefully ended in a good and happy outcome.

I have indulged myself in recalling the intimate sexual details of the experiences as the flood of memories cascaded into my consciousness. I wanted to narrate them as close to what I felt when they were happening to me at the time. While this stoked some intense titillation in the recounting, it did not rise anywhere near the level that could have driven me to re-indulge - far from it - but I did not suppress them either because it lent perspective to where I am now. My black man and I had exhilarating fun reliving some of what happened and that is more than enough. Although this is really a "confession" with different names and locations except for Paris, I hope some of you will find it enjoyable in part or whole.

Finally, allow me to thank my childhood best friend, Pearllily1967, for having been a shoulder to lean on in my times of distress before I moved to Paris and for helping me write this story and volunteering to submit it in order to protect the central characters.

A Mystery About My Chinese-American Husband

Six months into my marriage to a handsome, intelligent and physically fit Chinese-American who swept me off my feet, I accidentally discovered that he, Winston, had a fascination for sex between black men and Chinese women. It happened when I had to hastily use his MacBook Pro one day. Without attempting to explore, I easily stumbled upon an explicit video of a well-endowed black man and a lovely Asian woman, more than likely Chinese.

It was a high quality video artistically capturing the pair from the time they met through their seduction preliminaries, followed by highly erotic foreplay and copulation in many positions discreetly showing his large penis gliding in and out of her frothing vagina while hands and lips were fully engaged that clearly showed the throes of passion they shared. Their sweat-covered bodies and incessant open-mouth kissing, her body periodically convulsing to signal peaks as they moved from one position to another, clearly attested to it.

I was so captivated by their images, which affected me powerfully that my vagina started pulsating and then creamed well before the video ended. I was greatly perplexed to discover that Winston, excellent in bed who always brought me to an orgasm each time, was into pornography, though I must admit that the way the camera work was done, it was like watching a loving couple having an intense sexual experience captured artistically. I was just as perplexed at my intense reaction to the images of the sexual encounter. My curiosity kindled a need to discover the reason for this side of my husband but I was quite apprehensive about what my reactions meant or where it could lead.

About Me

I am Chinese-American as well. I have been called very beautiful, with a well-proportioned body, smooth pearly white skin, athletic and in excellent shape and who is just beginning a career in astrogeology. Trained in ballet from a young age, I am excellent in ballroom dances, especially Latin in which I acquired an idiomatic lilt to my dancing from my high school Latina friends who took me into their circle and taught me how to move my body without thought or care of anything else in the world except being one with my inner sense of rhythm and the music. They all exuded a sensuality that invites instant wonderment from males about how much pleasure they can convey into a mating encounter.

Over a period of a few months, they turned me into one whose lilt in body motion was free and, dare I say, more sensual. By the time we graduated, they enthusiastically declared that I had been reborn and now moved like a truly refined Latina - they said that my movements were more subtle than theirs but just as sensual or more so to the eyes of those who could appreciate it. I was flattered and thanked them all for it. I became part of their popular dance team. At a post-graduation party, we were challenged to show off what we could do, partnered with boys we had been performing with throughout the year. It was great fun and I got the most applause in part for being a successful cultural transplant.

In college, serious studies for a double major in astronomy and geology that made for a heavy academic workload made extra-curricular activities impossible. But by junior year, I was far ahead in academics that I accepted the challenge from my roommate to join her in the cheerleading squad for the University. So, I became a cheerleader for two years in college. Later, during a Thanksgiving weekend that junior year, she invited me to her family home for a visit where she introduced me to an executive of a fashion modeling agency during a homecoming party given by her parents. Soon, I was dabbling in fashion modeling (including lingerie and swimsuits) with my roommate, who is herself quite a stunner. I had actually done a little modeling since senior year in high school during summers but nothing at the professional level.

When Eileen, my roommate, discovered that I could dance well during my tryout which she watched - better than anyone in the cheerleading squad, she said later - she would pester me about going dancing at a high-end club which specializes in Latin dancing. One slow weekend, I finally agreed but we could only get one of our cheerleading male counterparts to go with us - Eileen's regular date, Earl, a black man who was a senior in Social Sciences. At first, we all just watched, nursing our drinks (I don't drink that much, never have and still don't).

The Hand of Fate?

There was an Argentine tango exhibition which was a regular feature of the floor show and the pair was really, really good. After they were done, it was announced during the lull that the man was going to pick one of the customers with whom to do a tango. The announcer reassuringly said the man, Joaquin, would show the lady what to do and guide her through the dance. As he went around the room I noticed no other Chinese woman there. Perhaps, for some perverse reason, he stopped at our table and picked me because of this? I demurred but he insisted, saying he would help me along. To my horror, he signaled for the same music, and asked me "Do you remember the steps and movements that you have been closely watching just now?"

"Some but how could you even notice? Why choose me" I stammered. Duh, I thought.

"I saw you watch intently, moving your fingers to follow our movements, as if you were studying the tango we were doing, seemingly committing it to memory, so I want to find out how you can move. Only those who really love the tango would bother to pay the kind of attention the way you did. Don't worry, we will start very slowly, as if in slow motion and I will guide you" he assured me.

I actually remembered a lot due to my dance training and I have a photographic memory but you have to rehearse to do it properly and smoothly, especially the intricate parts. Patiently, he guided me through the basic movements, eschewing ornamentation and prompting me as we progressed, all these while everybody watched, amused by this development. I found out later that this was the first time it happened at the club: their tango master giving a tango lesson! After two run-throughs, he signaled for the music to be played a tempo "Now relax and we shall do it, I can tell you are good!" I began to lose myself as he manipulated me and my body (thank god, my summery dress was loose enough).

I lost the sense of time, as this man delivered me to everyone watching, in a tango I never thought I was capable of, even through the little mistakes I made. When it was over, amidst the applause, he kissed me on the cheek and said that I could easily be a professional dancer and returned me to our table. Soon after, dancing began for the customers. Nobody approached me, and I wondered why? A bit later, a portly, well-dressed Hispanic man came and asked me to dance. I graciously accepted. He introduced himself as Sergio, the proprietor of the establishment.

"This has never happened before. Joaquin has never been inclined to do this, always treating customers as if they were beyond the footlights. He does have a sixth sense about people and I can only guess what he noticed in you. I must say that although you are Chinese, yes? Your movements are totally high class Latin: subtle and dreamily sensual. How?? No, don't tell me because that is in your nature of things. Now, I would guess you are a student at the University. If you have some spare time, I want to offer you a performing job on Saturday nights." he began.

And then continued "I am thinking we can start by restaging what you and Joaquin did. It was good for the customers and it will be a hit with the younger Saturday night crowd. Maybe he can teach you more tangos. We have another tango master almost as good but not as perceptive as Joaquin. He will be back from Argentina soon. You might test him as a partner, and then we can transition you into becoming one of the featured performers as you progress? It might seem strange but in watching what you did just now I have no doubts about your abilities. What do you think?" My knees weakened when he was done and I stumbled a bit.

"I am sorry for that stumble and I don't know what to say. I have a busy school schedule, since I am on the cheerleading squad. In order for me to accept this in good conscience, there will have to be rehearsals, don't you think?" I half-haltingly replied.

"Yes, of course. Whatever you do, will only be as you wish; I see now that you are conscientious and honest. You think about it, ask around to check out the reputation of our club. Come again with your friend just to get a feel of the place, it will be on the house. Talk to Joaquin and Henrietta his wife. I assure you that I will personally see that you are safe from customers and employees alike if you should accept the offer. It is clear that you are a refined and well brought up young lady on her way to getting a good education. A little part-time engagement like this might enrich your life experience, especially because I think Joaquin will enthusiastically teach you Argentine tango as part of your performance preparation. He has just done something unusual and I am picking up on it, taking advantage for business!" Then, he returned me to our table when the music ended.

Breathlessly, I told Eileen what happened. She quietly screamed and hugged me. Her date, Earl, immediately said that he was flabbergasted how quickly I learned and performed the tango right there and then! And the movements, wow! I asked Eileen if we could leave early and she understood. I told Sergio, the proprietor that I will think about it; he gave me his card.

Back in our apartment, I didn't sleep much that night. I kept thinking about the offer but also because of Eileen and Earl noisily fucking in her room. Later, Eileen helped me find out as much as I could about the club and the people in it. We visited the club twice more; Joaquin left me alone but he and Henrietta would stop by once during the night and chat with us. She encouraged me to accept and I did.

Saturday nights is a busy night and popular to the younger set. When word got around about the "the tango lesson act", it became even more so. I am sure most of the students who came were simply curious. To keep it fresh and more authentic (learning on the fly), we never did the same tango in the routine more than thrice during my junior year. By the last semester of my senior year, I became the second headliner with Tomas after Joaquin and his wife while also doing the act with Joaquin. It was a great experience and I learned to dance the tango very well, indeed.

The Seeds of What Tango Was to Mean for Me?

Henrietta, his wife, thanked me when my gig ended, saying "I knew Joaquin was strongly attracted to you from that first time he saw you but his code of conduct wouldn't allow him to even give a hint of what he felt except through his dancing tango with you. It had become more and more special to watch: the seduction phase of the dance and your eventual acceptance, building to a consummation climax. Those tangos had become a reflection of a true mating dance, as good tangos should be. I am surprised and glad that you did not succumb to the charm of the dances and ask him to fuck you - he is very good! After a while, I told him to fantasize that it was you in his bed wanting everything he could offer. It made our lovemaking so much better, from the tender moments to the most vigorous, wild fucking; our sex was, in a way, illuminated by what he wanted to do with you."

Continuing, she said "I asked him if he wanted to have a baby while thinking he was making love to two women at the same time. He seemed honest when he declined and said that making the baby must be while thinking only of me, his wife. Regardless, it doesn't matter because I know you have fueled his carnal desires to a higher level while still loving me. For this, I thank you and you are always welcome to cross our path again, in whatever way you want such intersection to be. I wish you all the good fortune in being the scientist you want to be but do not forget we are here, if you want to tango! Tomas wanted you, too, but Sergio told him to keep it to tango only." I hugged her and thanked her profusely and reciprocated the good fortune wishes.

"I, too, have a code of conduct. Besides, I must remain a virgin for my husband." I replied. "If I truly meant that much to you and Joaquin from our chance encounter, I am happy. May you, too, have many good fortunes to come in the future!"

"It just occurred to me that I know a dancer who would be a perfect tango partner for you -- he suits you better than Joaquin because his movements are helped by his ballet training. Joaquin and I taught him; he became so good in his dancing with me that Joaquin told me to share his bed. And I did, until several months later when we had no more to teach him. I would pay to see you in a private dance with him and then mate!" She seemed so serious when she said that and then she added "His name is Philippe. Too bad we don't know where he is now. We sent him to Argentina to learn more how to live tango."

I was blushing beet red when I jokingly said with a dry mouth "Henrietta, if you really believe that, I will keep in touch once in a while, just in case he comes around to see you again and hope that my groom will not be so concerned about virginity!" We both laughed, hugged for a long time and parted. In truth, I had all I could handle trying to control my feelings as indeed, Joaquin had succeeded in seducing me through tango. But, I managed.

Looking Back: Winston and the Mystery

I met my rich husband four years after finishing college at a party (unrelated to the event) while attending a geological conference in Shanghai and married him two years later. Winston is 10 years older than I. Three inches taller at 5' 9", he is handsome, fit and trim, and maintains his stamina for work by well regimented exercise at the gym. Most of his business is based in HongKong but he lives in New York City; he says he has a good executive director there and the primary branch office in New York needed him more. In the tradition of a Chinese wife, I loved to take care of him, cook and generally just tried to find ways to please him in return for his seemingly ardent attention.

He loved to show me off to his friends. We didn't share the same love for the classics or the performing arts (ballet, opera, classical music, etc) but we had enough common interests in architecture, history and the like. He had no interest in science but he respected it and what it does for man. So, there was enough to build a solid foundation for our marriage from where it could grow, I thought.

I didn't really know much about his quirks except those that I had observed during our two years of courtship. Obviously, there was more to know. However, I felt I had known him well enough to welcome a serious relationship, though being swept off one's feet by his charm probably was not the most thorough get-to-know-you process. But still, love and emotions are in the same class, so you take a chance based on what you feel (heart over mind!) because I thought I loved him, though not transported to heretofore unknown heights of innervation. Nevertheless, I felt safe and secure about my decision, knowing that any relationship between man and woman is a continuous process of discovery and adjustment.

He is a gentleman. He even waited until our wedding night to take my virginity - I expected him to at least try before then but he never pressed, although we made out fantastically during our two years of courtship. Winston is an attentive and considerate lover who can occasionally get wild - and I mean really wanton wild - a bit of unpredictability serves the sexual relationship very well indeed, I believe. He seemed to have read every Oriental guide on sex and his skills are extraordinary and his control was nothing to sneeze at. Although there was no other data point on this point, I was happy with the way things were and really motivated to make things work.

Although I am open-minded about sex and had indulged in heavy non-coital sex in my senior year in college I remained a virgin for my wedding night. My roommate from Atlanta and I thought nothing about dating black men - I felt they were just men, color was a non-factor; in retrospect, it wasn't entirely clear that wasn't a subconscious factor for Eileen. We would double date often and thought nothing about necking with our dates in the same room, with no hint of embarrassment. Though I remained a virgin, she would occasionally fuck her regular date, in front of me. She tried to encourage me to do the same but I held fast, despite the fact that it really excited me to another level when I watched her with her black lover.

123456...11
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds