My Seduction into CD'ing & Gay Sex

Next came a plaid shirt, or so I thought. He let me put it on and then I noticed a touch of lace at the cuffs of the short sleeves and that the buttons were on the wrong side.

Seeing my dilemma, he told me, "Girl's things have the buttons reversed from men's."

Next he handed me a pair of navy blue slacks and it was a surprise to me to find the zipper was on the side and not the front. I immediately understood he was having me wear only feminine things.

A pair of black leather "flats" were handed to me and I slipped the soft shoes on my feet. It was a surprise how easily they slid on over my nylon stocking clad feet and felt instantly very comfortable.

"Good," he said, adjusting my longish hair to make it full down around my face and not be tucked back behind my ears as usual. "It looks like you enjoy this and we'll address putting make up on you later when you won't be outside. Don't want to embarrass you by having anyone notice you are a boy wearing only girl's clothing, do we, Alicia?"

Before I could reply he was leading me downstairs and we were soon at work storing the last of the storm windows and putting up the screens. With him helping me, this time, it went twice as fast as before and by noon time we were finished with the whole house.

"Good job, Alicia," he said softly as we put the ladder away in the garage and headed into the house for lunch. "You'll be able to change into some other more comfortable things after we've had a bite to eat and this afternoon will be less man-like labor."

"Gosh, Mr. Ferguson, I feel a bit odd dressed like this but these clothes are much more comfortable to wear than I thought."

"I knew you would like this, and I can see a bit of a resurgence tenting out the front of your slacks again. Am I going to have to give you another 'treatment' like I did before?" he asked.

"Oh, I, uh, I," I tried to reply as we walked through the house and he now had his arm around my waist holding me closely to him, "I like, I liked that a lot, but is it right?"

"Alicia, Alicia, Alicia," he said with a bit of frustration, "We agreed if you are going to learn how girls see things you need to live exactly as a girl for the weekend and I must play the role of your boyfriend, just like girls often do at slumber parties and such."

"Yes, yes sir, I remember."

"Good, now before we have lunch let's slip upstairs so I can take care of that growing problem inside your panties." By now I knew what was coming for me.

Inside the master bedroom he helped me out of my blouse, shoes, and slacks before lowering my panty liners down my legs and teasing me as he did so. Then he slipped the wispy panties down over my nylons and my cock stood at full attention.

Kneeling before me he stroked my cock a couple of times and fondled my balls with his other hand. Then he leaned forward and kissed the head of my cock and then engulfed it fully down to the base in one motion with his mouth. I'd never had my cock sucked before today and now I was having it done to me for the second time in just hours!

I remember him sucking on me and I was going crazy over the sensations and knew he would soon have me spurting cum into his waiting mouth again. I was already wondering if he would kiss me and let me taste my cum juices on his lips and tongue.

Suddenly, he stopped and once again held my cock and balls in a tight grip preventing me from cumming even though I was so close.

"You know, I'll expect you to return this favor for me."

"Ye, yessir," was all my trembling mouth could manage in response. It felt so wonderful how could I not want to try doing it to him?

"Good girl, Alicia. You like this, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," I managed to state a little more emphatically.

"Excellent," he smiled up at me, "I'll expect you will learn to like doing to me what I'm doing for you right now. I'll expect you to do it a lot, too."

Before I could answer he was sucking on my cock again and after another couple of minutes I was shooting forth my white hot cum into his suctioning mouth. My whole body trembled from the sensations and I was loving it!

Again he stood and kissed me and this time I did not resist at all. When he put my arms around him, like a girl would, I understood and complied. We necked for a few minutes, standing there, when he finally broke away and told me, "You are a wonderful kisser for a boy or a girl. You will do well. We need to stop or I'm going to get too carried away and we'll never have lunch."

I suddenly realized I was more interested in what we might do than have a bite to eat.

"Well, lunch first and then we'll have some fun this afternoon with you dressed pretty in a nice dress and high heels and make up."

He helped me step into my panties and then clad as I was led me downstairs for lunch.

At first it seemed odd to be wandering around his house clad in just bra with breast inserts, panties, garter belt and nylon stockings, and a pair of women's flats on my feet. The more I stayed dressed that way the more natural it seemed and I luxuriated in what I was wearing.

Subconsciously, I knew I was turning Mr. Ferguson on and found that a strong appeal for me.

He had me sit at the table as he fixed us a tuna salad and commented that for dinner he would be teaching me some rudiments of cooking which every girl needed to know.

"Maybe I'll even have you try your hand at barbequing our steaks for dinner," he told me as he sat down at the table. "You'll be pretty well hidden from view at the barbeque out back, as you know, and it shouldn't be a problem for you to be out there in a dress, make up, and high heels. Think you would like that?" he asked in conclusion.


"I'd love it, Mr. Ferguson," I answered and started in on the salad he had set before me.

"I'm starting to think you won't want to go back to being a boy by the time this weekend is over," he laughed. "You're having too much fun being a girl."

"I just had no idea, Mr. Ferguson, and when you proposed my learning about how girls look at things I never considered trying being a girl to learn. I guess if girls do it with each other as a way of training for dealing with us guys then I'm glad you are being so kind to me."

"Well, this sure is a good way for you to learn and sort of feel like you are on the inside with girls when it comes to their perspectives. You've a lot to learn but this weekend will be good for you and a lot of fun, too.

"I hope this is fun for you, Alicia," he concluded.

"Oh, Mr. Ferguson," I gushed, blushing a little, "It is incredible. I can hardly wait for our further adventures. You are very kind to me and play a wonderful boyfriend, too."

"Well, just think of me as your boyfriend for the rest of the weekend and you'll love it."

After lunch he took me back upstairs and continued my transformation. I already thought I looked like a girl but would be amazed at the transformation that was about to take place.

Standing me next to his bed, he dropped a silky pink nylon full slip over my head and helped me get my arms through the shoulder straps. A few quick adjustments to the slides on the straps and I found the slip draping perfectly over my breasts and hips. Glancing at the mirror I found a girl staring back at me and realized I was her! It felt wonderful, enjoying the undies I already wore, and it made me realize how lucky girls were with what they could wear.

Seating me at his wife's make-up table, he set to work on applying all the items to my face that a girl would. He explained the use and need of each, starting with a foundation base and then finishing it with my lipstick as the last step.

"The real trick, when assuming the 'persona' of a girl, is not to use too much make-up. Understatement works best and that is just what girls do. Too much and you look both slutty and false. You don't want to look 'false'," he advised, "As that is a tip off you aren't a girl."

My lips seemed fuller with the new color and gloss while the lip liner made them look larger. My eyes were more open and innocent looking with his soft touch of eye shadow and false eyelashes without much mascara. A bit of rouge on my cheeks made my cheek bones a bit more prominent. I was so convincing as a girl with a boy's haircut.

"What about my hair?" I asked.

"Everything in its own good time," he replied and clipped a gold dangly hoop earring on each earlobe. "You'll get used to the pinching and if you want them pierced we'll have to talk about that as your parents will likely object."

Next came a blonde wig that had soft curls cascading down over my shoulders. Now I really did look convincingly like a girl. I was both proud and pleased with my transformation and the events of today made me glad I'd agreed to do this.

"I just love this, Mr. Ferguson, and am so surprised at myself. You must have spent a lot of money on the false breasts and other items."

"Not that much, dear," he pointed out, "I do have friends still in the business I was in and they gave me some terrific discounts.

Now, let's get a dress and a pair of high heels on you so you can finally look like the young girl you want to be."

"When I took your measurements, yesterday, I was also checking both shoe size and dress sizes. Luckily, almost all of my wife's things will fit you perfectly. This dress is new but high heels were hers. Let's see how it all turns out."

The dress was a silk shantung affair of oriental manufacture. It nipped in at the waist and fit my new bosom perfectly. The skirt was straight, almost restrictive in its tightness, and the hips seemed just a bit too large.

Mr. Ferguson stood back and looked me over, assessing my new female appearance.

"Yes, you'll eventually need some hip pads inserted into your panties. However, we can do that later when we're ready. Now, let's see how you get on walking about in high heels."

With that he had me sit on the velvet bench at the foot of the bed and he slipped a white high heeled pump on each foot. The spike heels measure four inches and looked pretty intimidating to me to walk in.

"Okay, time to learn to walk like a girl," he said and kissed me on the forehead as he helped me stand.

"Oh, my," I muttered as I stared at myself in the mirror. It was as if I was now replaced by someone else and she was a very pretty girl in her late teens.

Walking was entirely something else. I nearly fell after only two or three steps. He held my arm and guided me around the bedroom cautioning me to take shorter steps, place one foot almost directly in front of the other, and lift my legs at the knees not throwing my foot out in front of myself like a guy does.

"You're going to continue to need practice, but by the end of the weekend I think you'll be walking around in high heels as good as any girl your age," he told me.

With that he led me to the stairs and told me how a woman navigates steps. With him leading the way I carefully stepped in a somewhat diagonal manner down the stairs and was real proud of myself for getting to the first floor without tripping.

"Congratulations!" he boomed and hugged and kissed me. Then he kissed me again and I found his tongue invading my mouth once more. I remembered he said his role was to be the

"boyfriend" so I could learn and soon we were standing there necking and I found my cock beginning to grow inside my panties again.

What was further surprising was my noticing he had also grown a hard-on and I wondered how big he was, was he cut or uncut, and that I liked knowing I was turning him on, too. "Just like a girl," I silently thought to myself.

"You really make an attractive young lady, Alicia," he murmured into my ear as he kissed me there and taunted me with his tongue sliding inside my ear. "You are turning this old man on like mad."

"I'm glad, Mr. Ferguson," I whispered back between kisses.

His hand had slid up to the front of my dress and was massaging my silicone titty and just the idea of him doing that was also stimulating for me.

With his other hand he guided one of mine down to the front of his pants and I found him sporting a hard-on. I knew I was the cause and could not resist squeezing it and feeling him through his slacks.

"Take it out, Darling," he whispered between kisses, and I dutifully unzipped his pants and found he was not wearing undershorts.

His cock sprang free and I was then told to undo his belt and drop his pants for him. I held his cock with my other hand, amazed at how eager I was to stroke him, as I undid his belt somehow and his slacks hit the floor.

"I want you to do more than just stroke me, Darling," he intoned as his hand on my shoulder began to push me downward.

I knew what was expected and was actually eager to try sucking on a man's cock. Twenty four hours ago I'd have never believed I'd be doing this much less wanting it.

My silken clad knees slipped slightly on the soft plush cut carpet, due to the silkiness of my nylons, and I stared at his almost 8 inch cock. It was larger than mine and uncut. It was the most intriguing thing I had ever seen and I began to realize I was beginning to react more and more like a girl!

I kissed the head of his cock and then slipped my lips around it as I gently massaged his balls with one hand and held on to his leg with the other. I imitated what he'd done to me. Soon my eager slurping sounds were filling the room and I knew he was happy with me.

Looking up into his eyes I noted he was being thrilled by how I was sucking on his man meat and knew I wanted to do it the best I could. My tongue rasped along the underside of his cock head, every so often, and each time he jerked a bit in pleasure from it.

Suddenly, he held my head and began thrusting into my mouth. I wasn't able to take him down my throat but suckled as hard as I could and soon he was filling my mouth with his cum!

I kept on slurping away until he could give me no more and then finally let his cock slip from my lips. I was somehow reluctant to let it go. I swallowed all of his cum and relished in the subtle taste of it and knew I would want more whenever I could.

Pulling me up he kissed me deeply and murmured, "You swallowed all of it, didn't you."

"Yes," I answered shyly, amazed at myself for so enjoying what I'd just done with a man.

"I'll want you to do this again, and I hope you will," he whispered softly into my ear.

"I think I'm already addicted to it," I whispered back and we both giggled as we stood there and necked in his living room.

Taking my hand he led me out onto the screened porch which was shielded from view of any passersby. Seating me on the cushioned glider he went inside to get us each an ice tea and told me we needed to discuss some things.

I sat there reveling in how it felt to wear all the wonderful garments that kept caressing my body and how I loved taking the role of a young girl. A very horny one, at that!

Returning moments later, he handed me an iced tea and sat next to me holding my hand. I was loving this.

"I hope I am not taking you too far too soon," he said softly as we clinked out glasses in a toast to what I'd just done to him.

"Not at all, Mr. Ferguson, I'm loving this and never knew I would want to do any of this stuff, including dressing up in girl's clothes."

"Do you want to stop, right now, or do you want to go on to the next plateau?" he asked.

"Oh, please, all the plateaus you can think of! I want to try them all!! This is so thrilling for me and I am beginning to understand how girls think. I know there is a lot I need to still learn, but I'm loving this so much!"

"Then I'll be wanting you to surrender your body to me completely," he told me. "This will mean more fun and delight for you, but you need to be ready for it."

"I thought I'd already surrendered my body to you, Mr. Ferguson," I giggled, "When I sucked you off a few minutes ago. Besides, I admit I want to do that again for you."

"I meant beyond that, Honey," he informed me. "To help you affect a more girlish gait I am going to take you upstairs and give you an enema. Once we've that out of the way I'm going to insert a plug up your bottom that will somewhat force you to walk with a hip swivel like girls seem to know how to do instinctively."

"Excuse me, an enema? Isn't that a bit extreme, and what's a plug?" I wanted to know.

"Not really," he said softly as he put an arm around my shoulders and held me close to him. I was loving this sensation of being treated like a girl, again, and snuggled in without protest.


"You need to open your body up to me so I can help you achieve what you need. You may well find out the enema is extremely sensual, for you, and wearing a butt plug will stimulate you further and, I'm afraid, make you very very horny."

"I already am!" I exclaimed in return, giggling like the schoolgirl I felt I'd become.

"That's great, because tonight I'm going to want you to wear a long silky sheer nightgown over your bra, garter belt, and nylons when you go to bed."

"Wow," I thought, he is going to really keep me as a girl all weekend.

I found myself asking, "What color is the nightgown I'm to wear tonight?"

Already I was succumbing fully to his plan.

"A soft feminine pink," he responded, "Which will help you achieve the frame of mind you need. I think you will love sleeping in nightgowns," he concluded and I instantly realized he would expect me to wear a nightgown each night.

My dress front was already showing my reaction to his commentary because my dick had gotten hard again.

"Looks like you are eager to start your next plateau," he laughed and stroked my cock through my dress, slip, and panties. "However," he added, "We need to give you a rest from all this sexy activity. I've some teenage girls' magazines you need to study as you relax."

Mr. Ferguson handed me several magazines like, "Seventeen", "Glamour", "Woman's World", etc. and told me to take my time reading them and if I felt like a nap it would be just fine.

"I've some paperwork to do and friends to call for social things," he told me, "So you just relax and enjoy being a girl here on the screened in porch. Stretch out on the glider and snooze a bit, too, if you want."

The magazines were more interesting than I had thought and soon I was fascinated with the ads for lovely clothes and some of the stories of romance and articles about dating. It was a surprise to find a few articles that were quite candid in what to do about a boy who's hands keep trying to wander to a girl's breasts or up under her skirt. All this made me realize girls were concentrating a lot more on relationships and sex than we boys had been giving them credit for.

Before long I had drifted off to sleep and was soon dreaming I was a young girl out shopping dressed nicely in a pretty outfit and high heels as I wandered from store to store choosing some very intimate items without anyone questioning me.

A gentle hand on my shoulder wakened me and Mr. Ferguson told me I'd slept a good share of the afternoon and it was nearly 5 o'clock.

It startled me to wake up and not know where I was and find myself wearing nylons, high heels, and be fully dressed as a girl. It took me a moment to come to my senses and recall what all had happened to me this day.

"Oh, sorry, Mr. Ferguson, I really fell asleep."

"Yes, you did, Dear, and we need to get some things done around here. Five o'clock is cocktail time in this house and I'm going to permit you to have a glass of wine. However, we need to do some other things for you first."

"Oh, okay, but first I really need to go potty," I said amazed at myself for even commenting like a girl would instead of saying, "I need to take a piss."

"Come on," he offered as he took my hand and pulled me off the glider, "Let me help you up."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds