My Sexy Changes Ch. 04

Then Aunt Louise spoke up from the other room "Did Alex tell you I'm gonna be gone for a couple days next weekend?"

"No." I answered.

"Yep, I'm gonna be out of town for a couple days and I told Alex he should have you over to keep each other company." she said.

"I don't mind. I'd love to come over!" I answered. Now at the time I answered this I was thinking totally innocently, but after a little while I realized this could be a great moment with Alex alone and I got really excited.

This might seem strange when I said Aunt Louise might have set this up, obviously she was setting us up from the first day she transformed me, but there is a reason that I would later learn, that I will tell you now. Aunt Louise suspected Alex was gay, she told me later that after he and I met that Halloween that all he did was talk about me and when I came over she saw a chance to maybe help him but little did she realize how much she was doing for me. The day she made me over she saw how happy I was and wasn't sure what would happen, when Alex came back that day all he could do again was talk about our day together.

Now here I was back at her house, this time in my own clothes with me having done my hair and make-up and what she knew was that she made the right decision. She did have to leave for a few days but she thought it would be a good time for us to get to know one another and have fun like couples, I don't think she expected what would happen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds