My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 03

"AAAUGGHH!" she screams!

Christ! That would wake the dead! I leap up and clamp my right hand, my cunt-juice covered right hand, over her mouth so she'll shut up. She's a fucking animal now, she's trying to hump my leg as her orgasm subsides... spent... she collapses back down... her shiny cunt glistening in the light.

I bend down and kiss her on the the lips. My whole face is damp with her pussy juice. She laps at my cheeks, humming the whole time.

We kiss more... deeply... I slide my hips between her legs... my fucking rock of Gibraltar cock just about falls into her pussy. She's so open and wet, I'm already inside an inch or so. I wanted this to be a little more dramatic, but what the fuck.

I push forward.

I have to clamp my hand over her mouth again as my cock sinks into her pussy. Up to the fucking hilt. The feeling is... amazing... practically indescribable joy... I start slowly thrusting inside her steaming hot hole. Pulling 95% of the way out, then slamming it back home. Again, and again.

Thank you God... although I'm sure this doesn't meet your approval... but I'm finally fucking my sister... I wrap my arms around her as hers are still restrained by the handcuffs on the headboard. I grab her ass and pull myself deeper into her. Her ass crack is wet with her pussy's desire... I easily slip a finger up her into her ass... she kisses me hard...

"David... I love you... cum in me... cum in me... now or whenever... just cum in me..."

We kiss more. My mind has traveled to some other level. Maybe it's just all the pleasure circuits lit up, but I feel like Vickie and I are connected in time and space... it's totally amazing... I feel she is... with me...

I can't stand it... I cum... and cum... and cum... My sister giggles and laughs and moans as my hot fucking cum fills her pussy... spasm... spasm... spasm...her hot cunt grips my cock as she cums too.... my hot sperm shooting deep into her body... she's taking all of my cum...

I collapse on top of her. The Astral Plane has left and I slowly return to earth. Vickie and I are kissing lightly. I stop to reach over and get the handcuff key. I undo one wrist and fall back down, rolling onto my back as she unlocks the other one herself.

Almost immediately, she goes down and sucks on my cock. She wants that fucking cock and all of our juices in her mouth. She rises up on her knees and puts her hand under her cunt. We both watch as the spermy mixture of man-cum and girl-cum drips into her hand. She pulls her hand up and replaces it with her other. She licks and slurps our cum up, completely swallowing it. A little bit is in her other hand, she rubs it on her nipples, and presents them to me for licking. I gladly suck them both clean.

Knock-Knock. "Vickie? Is everything all right in there?" Jesus it's Mom!

I roll onto the side of the bed away from the door. Vickie gets up and tries to wrap some bedding around her and meets Mom as she's opening the door.

"What's going on? I heard something, and where's Davey?"

"Mom..." starts Vickie. "I was having... some alone time... you know? And I think David went to Mike's house or something..." her voice trailed off.

"Okay, well come help me finish this wine off. And don't be such a tramp."

"Um... sure... in a couple minutes, ok?"

She closes AND LOCKS the door. Note to everyone. Next time you fuck a family member, maybe you should lock the door if you don't want every one to know.

Vickie strides back to me as I emerge from the hidden side of the bed. She drops the sheets and we hug passionately.

"I love you, Vickie." I say. "Like a sister."

"Love you like a brother, David."

"And... um... thank you... for everything, I mean. All this..."

"David, I'm just so happy we are where we are right now. Look, Mom's waiting. See you in the morning, Ok? Come into the bathroom and I'll suck you off before I brush my teeth..."

We kiss and she departs.

-- To be continued --

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds